I have a photographic memory, ask me anything and I'll answer as best as I can

I have a photographic memory, ask me anything and I'll answer as best as I can.

Bumping with tits

whos this semon demon?

what does queen grimhilda say to her mirror in snow white?

What is your favorite color?

What color was your rapists dick?

Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter

Emilia Clarke

When you suck dick, are your eyes open or closed?

I haven't seen that movie, but I think it was something along the lines of "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all"

Why would we ask you anything when you're cleary an autist who can google?

Closed... don't need none of that shit in my life

I'm not autistic, and believe what you want. I won't google any answer here.

What's the color of the condom used on your moms ass, since you sucked that?

Emma Watson nude photos?

What are the items listed on the signs above aisles 1,2,3,etc,etc at your local supermarket?

Answer my question, nigger!

What color was your rapists dick?

white
sorry for destroying your worldview

1: Frozen goods, milk, cheese
2: Cleaning Products, pet food
3: Party Accessories, lollies, chocolate

It's a Coles here in Melbourne, and a shit one at that.

How easy is/was school for you?

HA, I always assumed he was white!

Who's the racist now!

Aisle 1 Frozen goods that's fucked up

How does your memory help the most in your day to day life?

I did well years 7-11, averaging A+ in most subjects, but wasn't very good at applying my knowledge. I struggled with theory based subjects like history and English, where I couldn't just recite what I knew, but actually had to apply it. I still finished with a 93 out of a possible 99.95, but not enough to get into Law at a decent university

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>3: Party Accessories, lollies, chocolate
The loli isle is always my favorite

Her tits never did it for me. Reminded me of a teenage fat girls tits or man tits.

Yeah, they keep all the frozen pizzas and peas together in the same aisle. You'd think they'd have different aisles for refrigerated goods

Satan giveth and Satan taketh away

all wrong lewis and clarke was like 400 years ago, dude has pretty badass moobs tho

Why do Muslims hate Jews?

Mostly just being able to keep track of what I'm doing. I run an eBay store part time to earn money while at university, and it helps to be able to remember each customer individually.

Yeah, life can be a bitch. I've always been pretty lazy because I never had to try for good grades.

What's the pixel resolution of your memory?

How well do you imagine original images in your head? Can you see things that you make in your head crystal clear?

It's not quite a high resolution picture, but it is helpful. For example, if I looked at a page with 100 words on it for 3 seconds, I'll be able to remember it all. If I look at a page of 2000 words for the same time, I'll remember parts, but not the whole thing. Still useful to remember everything I see.

Always had it or is it learned? Can you teach it?

Always had it. Couldn't tell you how to get one, sorry. Weirdly enough I didn't speak until I was 3, so maybe it was learned or developed over time.

More tits I guess

What I meant is how well can you imagine new images that you create in your head? Also how well can you imagine 3-dimensional objects?