Hey Cred Forums why is Mathematics such a shit tier degree?

Hey Cred Forums why is Mathematics such a shit tier degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

salary.com/8-college-degrees-that-will-earn-your-money-back/slide/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you are a faggot

salary.com/8-college-degrees-that-will-earn-your-money-back/slide/3/

Oh im a faggot? Why dont you go get an English degree aswell since your so keen in only learn one subject. It doesnt take complex math equations to measure my dick.

Because you are a fucking faggot

>2016
>math

why would you study that, calculators exist

b/c ur a fggt

I guess a dumb person wouldn't understand

Why dont you just get a real mans job like plumbing or construction.

Because nobody really needs math for most jobs.

2+2=fart

Nice Quads

>/thread

Someone failed algebra. You think that calculators can solve calculus? Sure, some calculators can solve some calculus problems, but there are many problems that can't be solved a calculator.

>...that can't be solved a calculator.
Someone failed English.

of course a calculator cant solve calculus but i dont need them to since my kidneys are fine we are talking about math here

You math magicians are worse than niggers

Tell that to me after I'm making 300k starting

sure thing m8

whats that like rupees?

I'll try:
Most notable mathematicians make their primary contribution in their early 20s, then flameout.
The only exception I can think of is Euler.

Wtf is even that nerd shit? Euler wtf? Ever heard of the army or labor? Be a man user

math isn't really a bad degree. the issue is that its an oversaturated market since math inherently has few openings.

so unless you are the top percentile, its not worth because you will end up getting a job thats mediocre at best.

same thing with physicists. physics is undoubtedly THE most important science there is, but because of its nature, there are few openings for it so again you run into the issue of oversaturated market.

einstein, leibniz, newton, etc... are some of the most important people to have lived. But despite everyone's hopes and dreams, few people will actually get anywhere near their level of contribution.

learn some big data shit and go make bank

They werent no mastermind user. They just did math and took a shit ton of drugs. Just look at einstien that picture of him with his tongue out was just an expression of him going on an acid trip. Shits not hard to know.