Hey Cred Forums why is Mathematics such a shit tier degree?

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Hey Cred Forums why is Mathematics such a shit tier degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

salary.com/8-college-degrees-that-will-earn-your-money-back/slide/3/

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

because you are a faggot

salary.com/8-college-degrees-that-will-earn-your-money-back/slide/3/

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Oh im a faggot? Why dont you go get an English degree aswell since your so keen in only learn one subject. It doesnt take complex math equations to measure my dick.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Because you are a fucking faggot

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

math

why would you study that, calculators exist

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

b/c ur a fggt

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

I guess a dumb person wouldn't understand

Julian James
Julian James

Why dont you just get a real mans job like plumbing or construction.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Because nobody really needs math for most jobs.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

2+2=fart

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Nice Quads

/thread

David Young
David Young

Someone failed algebra. You think that calculators can solve calculus? Sure, some calculators can solve some calculus problems, but there are many problems that can't be solved a calculator.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

...that can't be solved a calculator.
Someone failed English.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

of course a calculator cant solve calculus but i dont need them to since my kidneys are fine we are talking about math here

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

You math magicians are worse than niggers

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Tell that to me after I'm making 300k starting

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

sure thing m8

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

whats that like rupees?

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

I'll try:
Most notable mathematicians make their primary contribution in their early 20s, then flameout.
The only exception I can think of is Euler.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

Wtf is even that nerd shit? Euler wtf? Ever heard of the army or labor? Be a man user

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

math isn't really a bad degree. the issue is that its an oversaturated market since math inherently has few openings.

so unless you are the top percentile, its not worth because you will end up getting a job thats mediocre at best.

same thing with physicists. physics is undoubtedly THE most important science there is, but because of its nature, there are few openings for it so again you run into the issue of oversaturated market.

einstein, leibniz, newton, etc... are some of the most important people to have lived. But despite everyone's hopes and dreams, few people will actually get anywhere near their level of contribution.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

learn some big data shit and go make bank

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

They werent no mastermind user. They just did math and took a shit ton of drugs. Just look at einstien that picture of him with his tongue out was just an expression of him going on an acid trip. Shits not hard to know.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit