How does one get absinth?

How does one get absinth?

Other urls found in this thread:

stgeorgespirits.com/spirits/st-george-absinthe-verte/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liquor store

Buy it

In America, and real absinth like 19th century hard style.

I seen it at the store but there's just no way it's the real deal, unless you guys know something I don't

Again, go to the liquor store. Shit's been legal in the USA for years now. And it was never the Absinthe that got people fucked up. It was a worm that you put in the absinth.

Drinking Absinthe will NOT get you high like the movie Eurotrip. Thats a myth.

Dont go to school. Youll get an absinth.

And it basically tastes like NyQuill. You could just infuse some vodka with black licorice. it would taste about the same and get you just as drunk.

Buy it from Europe. Anything over 74% is fake or lying (likely a bit of both).

Real shit is comonly 60-74% abv. but can be as low as 40%

That shit is all a myth

There's no worm, there's no hallucinogenic effects ever.

Yeah. Absinthe never made you trip. It's just regular alcohol

Thujone is illegal in the US and its some compound or shit that is is in genuine European absinthe but not US made stuff

>It was a worm that you put in the absinth.
kekked

it was wormWOOD -- an herb used to make it that gets you higher but fucks up your nervous system.

i believe they figured out how to extract or minimize the harmful chemical which is why it is legal now.

this

because you arent doing it right.
its a shit drink but you are supposed to drip cold water over sugar cubes into the drink.

Even in genuine absinthe there is almost no Thujone, And the thujone content was and is irrelevant to distinguish true/false absinthe.
all it needs is the right herbs and the right process.

Sure.. making something legal because now its not dangerous.. then they go around selling pills that could make your liver shut down or cause you to have a heart attack or go into a suicidal rampage.. herp derp

You are right, I drink my absinthe 1 part to 4 part cold water, and with half a cube of sugar, usually no sugar at all. So the alcool concentration is similar to wine (12%). This is the traditional way to drink it, never drink make it catch on fire or drink it straight.

i want to fuck mr. skeleton

It's not dangerous, it's just that is was a very common drink, more than beer at the time, it was as common as wine and coffee, so naturally people with alcool problem got drunk on absinthe. but really any kind of alcool can give you delirium tremens if you are an alcoholic

Jesus fuck, that bitch needs to eat something

Homerun chippah

If you want the real thing, by shelling out large quantities of money. If you something green which tastes nasty, you can buy "absinthe" in liqour stores. There was an interesting article in the smithsonian about a guy trying to reverse engineer pre ban absinth in th smithsonian 12 ish years ago if you want accurate information

My dick

wormwood you fucking potatoe, not an actual worm

yis

1. Go to store
2. Buy Absinthe

This is now a Eugenia Cooney thread.

hey op, St George Spirits of Alamea, California makes it.

stgeorgespirits.com/spirits/st-george-absinthe-verte/

True absinthe has wormwood and a variety of other herbs in it. The stuff you buy at the liquor store is not usually absinthe. It is very easy to make yourself if you can get good quality wormwood, I actually got some from an artist at a renaissance fair, it just let the wormwood sit in a liter of vodka for at least 2-4 weeks then strain/drink... it tastes fucking horrible...the worst thing ever tbh. But it gets you super fucked up..one shot felt like 3 and it was very euphoric and strange feeling, but I haven't been able to drink it many tines because of the bitterness

Legal here in Canada. it's decent really just to sound fancy imo

which youtube video is this from?