Daily reminder that if you don't own a gun, you're a beta cuck

Daily reminder that if you don't own a gun, you're a beta cuck.

is your foot made of ballistic gel?

What makes you say that?

and you're a fat footed fuck

no, he is just horrendously obese and has swelling as well from diabetes.

gee i wonder

there is literally nothing more beta than being too fat to have sex or even masturbate.

Can you really cram your fat fucking sausage fingers through that trigger guard, fatass?

reallly?? iam an ex convict who would surprise you in your own while i have 1 person breaking into your place ill be another window with a slingshot and rock and murder you from their while you murder the fucking bait dipshit!

Kek'd hard

how can you even fit your fat fuck fingers around that gun to shoot it? i bet fitting the fat cheeto enhanced glazed digit in there just makes it go off. good luck getting to the gun when you need it around your fatrolls and discarded food containers

Lmao

Shitty gun at that.

ITT: Idiots who fall for the obese pic

Big Foot is real #witnessed

The only thing I see you murdering is a bag of cheetos

>>shrek

>>this is my swamp, donkeh

holy shit, is that an elephant's foot?

you are still a fat fuck pig

With a foot like that , only thing i'd do with a gun is fucking kill myself

and if you have a trotter instead of a hand/foot you won't survive any situation in which you might actually need said gun.

You use that gun to fight off anyone who tries to steal your fried twinkies?

Wanna bet?

He's right do it op while ur still breathing

i just lost my foot fetish

>and this little piggy got a heart transplant

I carry a pair of 1911s. Small one on my person and the bigger one in my laptop bag. BTW, I have never seen the foot fat flop over onto the toe fat before.

your foot is bigger than that fucking pistol

Good luck getting out of your CPAP mask in time

>kimber

fix the overscan on your TV faggot

Nah what if you're an aussie tho? We'll just punch on with faggots we don't need a gun

good luck punching 100,000,000 chinese when they invade

How fat do you have to be for your brain to think it a good idea to store fat in your foot Jfc OP

OP?

my first choice was a M&P but I settled on a Khar. it's ok, i guess. but I wish i'd got that M&P

I suppose there are a couple advantages to being morbidly obese.

just because you havn't seen Kimber in your call of duty games doesn't mean they are bad.

Too bad that gun won't protect you from diabeetus and heart disease OP.

khar is better

>real men hide behind guns
Lol. Okay

>Can't afford a Colt
>thinks the MIM rust special is good

How does a foot even get that fat? Holy shit, you must be like 800lbs.

SHHhhhieeeet

I thought I recognized OP. You got a little bigger, nigger. wut happen?

Yeah, that is close to 3 grand for those two Kimbers.

What if you had alot of guns but your wife divorced you and you had to sell them for money.

Holy shit how do you find socks that fit? Disgusting fat fuck.

i see RAM

Can confirm pretty nice pistols

i see a guy going to lose his foot

Stfu, Cringelord.

Colt is cheaper. I could have got the 1991A1 for about $600 less. I have handled damn near all of them. SIG is probably the best bang for your buck, Les Baer is awesome, while Nighthawk or Wilson Combat are my top choices. Kimber is a good middle of the pack 1911.

It must suck to live your life so scared all the time. I feel for you.

>Colt is cheaper
Only if you're buying a used one. Nighthawk, Wilson Combat, and Ed Brown are the only brands I would ever brag about having. Anything less than perfection is pointless to me.

that's a great sig, seriously solid firearm aside from slight jamming problems.
>we know you only started this thread for your beta ass fat foot. holy shit m8 what do you weight? 400lbs?

remember when people knew how to fight?

I agree with your statement.

But why 2 threads? Stop attention seeking to compensate your fat foot. I'm sure you just got that gun today and you're Gung ho about it.

Mate that's called a Sunday arvo in Cronulla

go back to /k/

baity m80

baity m80 80

Brand spanking new Colts are cheaper. That is 2016 msrp. I wasn't bragging just posting what I carry. What do you carry?

Noice, wish i hadn't sold mine.

his mom

Fucking Christ look at those toes

I like it, just waiting on my Ti-Rant to get out of ATF jail

Fug. My mom and pop shop had Jew markups. I carry a USP.

pew pew pew. more dead kids. usa usa usa

Hmmm, all but 2 of my friends when i was a kid had unlocked guns all over their, houses. Didn't lose any friends and i had 9 close friends and probably 17-18 total through school. My kids which are grown now I started at 4 with guns. Yeah kids and guns do NOT equal dead kids, if it did I should have lost several friends at a minimum. Lack of discipline, keeping guns a mystery (never teach them), and wimping our kids out equal dead kids.

How patriotic.

is that yonkers ny i see

yonkers stand up

Your feet need Jenny Craig Faggot!

Nice Kimber.

thanks! Latest acquisition.