Vape thread, post em

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Vape thread, post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUamu-d71BM

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Wash your vagina and light up something real.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

the walking around setup

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Radical

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Steton?

David Harris
David Harris

Gay

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Ehpro A8 battery Cleito Tank 4ohm coil with tasty "Sarcasm" flavoring 12 mg nic

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

IPV4, Phantom Tank, Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly by Holy Moly

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Nobody gives a fuck have fun jerking to anime

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Can you vape fags recommend a good vape for vaporizing drugs? I want something >100$ with adjustable temps.

William Martin
William Martin

Ayy

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Might as well be a dildo.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Good god peanut butter vape sounds fucking disgusting

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

I meant <100$

Sorry I'm fucking retarded.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

plz put your mouth fedoras away

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Try the flower mate
I had that and an mflb
I prefer the mflb(even tho the batteries r annoying) but the flower mate is cheaper and has adjustable temps.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

Kanger subox

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Just look for headshops that specialize in bongs, pipes, etc. They usually have drug Vapes that'll hook up to most ecig batteries.

Drug Vapes

I know it sounds fucking stupid idek what else to call it ayy lmao

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

I was reluctant, when i would smoke cigarettes, every now and then I'd get a nasty one that tasted like burning peanut butter. This I can do though. pretty good stuff.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

Oh shit I'm retarded as well I thought you were talking about just a good vape that's below $100

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Herbal vaporizers
Or wax pen if it's for wax
Also DO NOT go to a headshop for a vape
Overpirced

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

I'm looking to vape various designer drugs, not weed.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Vape is dead. End the douchebaggery once and for all!

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

whats the highest wat and temp. and is is chamber or coil?

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

That's beautiful man, Kanger tank I see?

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Oh well u should have specified that

Honestly I have no idea I'm sure there are some vapes out there that work but
I've only ever seen people using lightbulbs for that

Also just started getting into RCs
Got some 4acodmt and had a blast

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Jb

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Triggered

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Honestly a Dr. Dabber Aura seems to be the best thing on the market in that price range (its right at the top)

Other than that the Dr. Dabber Boost is insanely awesome but costs far more.

Source: Worked in industry for 3 years, honestly the Dr. Dabber stuff is the only actually awesome non-dry matter vaporizers I've run into.

John Fisher
John Fisher

Only goes to 80w, although the same brand is selling "upgraded" one that goes to 120w. 600 degrees Fahrenheit max. Coil.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

nice sounds lit

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Ayyyyyy

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Pancakes? Shit that's sounds lovely

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

20 watts wtf

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

You taste the butter syrup and strawberry

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Just arrived yesterday. Zero idea how to use it. It's the Kranger Subox mini. Tips please mates.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Juice in tank tank on mod turn on mod vape. profit

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Rate the setup.
.5 ohm SS316 coils

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Im diggin the wood finish

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Feels great in the hands. Not gonna lie.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Tank sometimes leaks with those things so it may be a good idea to invest in another one. There's tonnes of YouTube videos on that exact model since it's pretty popular so just watch them and they'll walk you through how to use it and shit

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Accidentally got 12 nics + trying to preserve coils until I can afford a decent tank

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Make sure to hit it a few times before you put any juice in it to prime the coils

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Ipv d3 mod with the Triton 2 tank. Don't hate on my month piece I hate the short stubby kind.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Don't do this. You will fuck your shit up.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

The best.
(Sorry for my destroyed thumb I forgot my gloves @ work today.)

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Get a rebuildable and then it'll be nicer

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

My go-to. Asmodus Minikin with a Cubis tank

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

What'd you pay?

Cooper King
Cooper King

and my baby, limelight mod and stem, kayfun lite plus five pawns edition

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

minus batteries, I think around a hundred total, maybe a bit less. Mod was around $70, but I bought it like 5 months ago, so I don't remember that well

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Very nice, good deal.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Rig/roughneck v2 copperhead snake skin/matte black

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

I'm back.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Smok X Cube II
Doge V3

For anyone looking at buying the Doge V3, don't if you like paint coming off and juice leaking out. The paint they use to paint them is cheap and peels/flakes off around the air intake slots, and the way it's made, the air slots are set low and there's a notch cut out on the deck itself where the reservoirs are so liquid pours out if you tilt your mod. Other than that it's an alright RDA if you're mindful of it's flaws, just couldve been made better

Also had a Laisimo L1 200w, don't get one unless you like your color screens to burn out after a month of use. My Smok X Cube II is never failed me

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Nothing special, just a kangertech mini. I "quit" smoking a little bit ago cause I'm a singer, but I am enjoying this baby a lot

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

Only other person with taste so far. Rigs are nice AF

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

KangerTech sucks dick have fun with cross threading and leaks

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

yeah i mean i didn't want to blow my load on something super nice, cause its my first one. that being said, i don't really have a standard of quality to compare it to, so its doing just fine for me

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

hes right you know

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Not him but I've had mine for a year and none of that has happened. It's called taking care of your shit, faggot.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Do you guys vape only one kind of juice or do you mix it up with different flavors?

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

I switch it up, vaping the same one gets boring real quick. I'll vape one for a couple days, then switch to another.

I've even mixed different juices together just fuckin around, sometimes it works, other times not so much. Like one time a buddy of mine gave me this 0 nic chocolate flavor juice, so I added some to a little of this doughnut flavor... tasted pretty good

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

I alternate. But, sometimes if I do that, I rewick a few times a day.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

Yeah, I love my rig. This is my second one actually. First didnt have roughneck tho.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

crafty with bong attachment

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

That's how I am with Dovpo. They're good if you take care of them. Same with Rig mods. I love the design on the Roughneck V2. I really wanna build on one for fun.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

One of my favorite fucking e-liquids ever was The March Hare by The Vaping Rabbit. Holy fuck that shit was good. They fucking discontinued it for some goddamn reason and I haven't been able to find a liquid similar.

The flavor profile said it was like an orange/mocha but it tasted like a chocolate orange...

Anyone know of a juice that's similar?

Brayden James
Brayden James

too lazy to get a photo so Sigelei 200w mod, Maganus tank with .25 coil. Zebra stripe gum mixed with CBDs

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

CBDs

Really nigger? I know they're good for you and all, but they're not psychoactive, so what's the point?

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

HexOhm 3.0 with an X1 RDA. I know, I know my copper needs cleaning. Anyway, the HexOhm has great hand feel and it's discrete which I like. This is my first box mod after a slew of tube-style mech mods. I'm really liking it. Also, currently enjoying Space Jam's Eclipse.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

How do you feel about the tank (Amor mini)? I'm not a huge fan of it. I got The Amor Plus Ti coils in it now and there is very little airflow going on it's kinda obnoxious. I like my TOPTANK more but it's big and not black.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

I bought a crown 2 tank and even though i prime the coils properly and wait even up to several hours after filling the tank they always give a burnt taste, any idea whats going on and how to stop this from happening

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

only hipster faggots vape

you're literally telling every you're a pussy faggot kek

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

if you're using the .5 ohm coils, use it at 40watts, max at 50. the 60-80 watt on it is BS

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Hmm, yeah you shouldn't have to wait hours for your juice to wick throughout your cotton (which I'm assuming you're using) even at max VG. I'd suggest googling vape forums to see where the issue lies. Undoubtedly someone has run into the same issue perhaps even with the same tank. I was having issues with wicking myself recently but found a post about the "scottish roll" technique and it has worked wonders. I'd recommend it.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

Sigeli J80 and Innokin Axiom tank/ Brass AV Able mech and Black goon RDA

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=MUamu-d71BM

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

im using the .8 ohm coils at the minimum (35w) will they be ok running at a lower temperature to see if it helps (lets say 30-32w)?

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

$0.05 has been deposited in your account

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

will try this if its still a problem with the new coils. thanks

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Rx200 with real hunter, OBS crius and uwell crown 1 in the background. Also have an AiO somewhere, but that's my backup. Currently addicted to Powell by Frisco.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

well, i personally dont have a crown 2, I just work at a shop and from my basic understanding of coils here it goes. those .8 ohm coils are kanthal, only run in power mode don't do temp control on it. using lower that recommended wattage can actually fuck up the coil because it wont be heating up fast enough/evenly and wont atomize the juice on the cotton fast enough. that being said, crown 2 coils are fucked for some reason and have the wrong recommended watt ratings. first off I just wouldn't use the .8 ohm coils, the .25 (50-65watts) or the .5(40-50watts) work much better according to coworkers and customers. also, prime your coils properly, juice up the coil's juice ports and drop a few drops in the center of the coil, once installed, close the airflow and take a few hits without firing the coil, this starts to siphon the juice in to the coil, 5-10 medium draws should do, open it up and fire, you might get a little gurgle due to over priming, but better to over prime than under prime. just vape out the excess juice. or even do a purge, just have paper towels ready

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

Kanger dripbox 160, having a fosters. Upgraded from the kbox 70 and the subtank mini. Loving the dripbox, really great mod.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

thanks for the advice mate

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

alternatively, pick up a cleito, in my opinion preforms better, has better airflow, and a more reliable top fill system. or a TFV4/8 either works well really, you'll just need a strong box, and a lot of juice.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

np

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

The puffer

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

only other mod i have a pic of is this

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit