Vape thread, post em

Vape thread, post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUamu-d71BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wash your vagina and light up something real.

the walking around setup

Radical

Steton?

Gay

Ehpro A8 battery Cleito Tank 4ohm coil with tasty "Sarcasm" flavoring 12 mg nic

IPV4, Phantom Tank, Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly by Holy Moly

Nobody gives a fuck have fun jerking to anime

Can you vape fags recommend a good vape for vaporizing drugs? I want something >100$ with adjustable temps.

Ayy

Might as well be a dildo.

Good god peanut butter vape sounds fucking disgusting

I meant

plz put your mouth fedoras away

Try the flower mate
I had that and an mflb
I prefer the mflb(even tho the batteries r annoying) but the flower mate is cheaper and has adjustable temps.

Kanger subox

Just look for headshops that specialize in bongs, pipes, etc. They usually have drug Vapes that'll hook up to most ecig batteries.

>Drug Vapes

I know it sounds fucking stupid idek what else to call it ayy lmao

I was reluctant, when i would smoke cigarettes, every now and then I'd get a nasty one that tasted like burning peanut butter. This I can do though. pretty good stuff.

Oh shit I'm retarded as well I thought you were talking about just a good vape that's below $100

Herbal vaporizers
Or wax pen if it's for wax
Also DO NOT go to a headshop for a vape
Overpirced

I'm looking to vape various designer drugs, not weed.

Vape is dead. End the douchebaggery once and for all!

whats the highest wat and temp. and is is chamber or coil?

That's beautiful man, Kanger tank I see?

Oh well u should have specified that

Honestly I have no idea I'm sure there are some vapes out there that work but
I've only ever seen people using lightbulbs for that

Also just started getting into RCs
Got some 4acodmt and had a blast

Jb

Triggered

Honestly a Dr. Dabber Aura seems to be the best thing on the market in that price range (its right at the top)

Other than that the Dr. Dabber Boost is insanely awesome but costs far more.

Source: Worked in industry for 3 years, honestly the Dr. Dabber stuff is the only actually awesome non-dry matter vaporizers I've run into.

Only goes to 80w, although the same brand is selling "upgraded" one that goes to 120w. 600 degrees Fahrenheit max. Coil.

nice sounds lit

Ayyyyyy

Pancakes? Shit that's sounds lovely

20 watts wtf

You taste the butter syrup and strawberry

Just arrived yesterday. Zero idea how to use it. It's the Kranger Subox mini. Tips please mates.

Juice in tank tank on mod turn on mod vape. profit

Rate the setup.
>.5 ohm SS316 coils

Im diggin the wood finish

Feels great in the hands. Not gonna lie.

Tank sometimes leaks with those things so it may be a good idea to invest in another one. There's tonnes of YouTube videos on that exact model since it's pretty popular so just watch them and they'll walk you through how to use it and shit

Accidentally got 12 nics + trying to preserve coils until I can afford a decent tank

Make sure to hit it a few times before you put any juice in it to prime the coils

Ipv d3 mod with the Triton 2 tank. Don't hate on my month piece I hate the short stubby kind.

Don't do this. You will fuck your shit up.

The best.
(Sorry for my destroyed thumb I forgot my gloves @ work today.)

Get a rebuildable and then it'll be nicer

My go-to. Asmodus Minikin with a Cubis tank

What'd you pay?

and my baby, limelight mod and stem, kayfun lite plus five pawns edition

minus batteries, I think around a hundred total, maybe a bit less. Mod was around $70, but I bought it like 5 months ago, so I don't remember that well

Very nice, good deal.

Rig/roughneck v2 copperhead snake skin/matte black

I'm back.

Smok X Cube II
Doge V3

For anyone looking at buying the Doge V3, don't if you like paint coming off and juice leaking out. The paint they use to paint them is cheap and peels/flakes off around the air intake slots, and the way it's made, the air slots are set low and there's a notch cut out on the deck itself where the reservoirs are so liquid pours out if you tilt your mod. Other than that it's an alright RDA if you're mindful of it's flaws, just couldve been made better

Also had a Laisimo L1 200w, don't get one unless you like your color screens to burn out after a month of use. My Smok X Cube II is never failed me

Nothing special, just a kangertech mini. I "quit" smoking a little bit ago cause I'm a singer, but I am enjoying this baby a lot

Only other person with taste so far. Rigs are nice AF

KangerTech sucks dick have fun with cross threading and leaks

yeah i mean i didn't want to blow my load on something super nice, cause its my first one. that being said, i don't really have a standard of quality to compare it to, so its doing just fine for me

hes right you know

Not him but I've had mine for a year and none of that has happened. It's called taking care of your shit, faggot.

Do you guys vape only one kind of juice or do you mix it up with different flavors?

I switch it up, vaping the same one gets boring real quick. I'll vape one for a couple days, then switch to another.

I've even mixed different juices together just fuckin around, sometimes it works, other times not so much. Like one time a buddy of mine gave me this 0 nic chocolate flavor juice, so I added some to a little of this doughnut flavor... tasted pretty good

I alternate. But, sometimes if I do that, I rewick a few times a day.

Yeah, I love my rig. This is my second one actually. First didnt have roughneck tho.

crafty with bong attachment

That's how I am with Dovpo. They're good if you take care of them. Same with Rig mods. I love the design on the Roughneck V2. I really wanna build on one for fun.

One of my favorite fucking e-liquids ever was The March Hare by The Vaping Rabbit. Holy fuck that shit was good. They fucking discontinued it for some goddamn reason and I haven't been able to find a liquid similar.

The flavor profile said it was like an orange/mocha but it tasted like a chocolate orange...

Anyone know of a juice that's similar?

too lazy to get a photo so Sigelei 200w mod, Maganus tank with .25 coil. Zebra stripe gum mixed with CBDs

>CBDs

Really nigger? I know they're good for you and all, but they're not psychoactive, so what's the point?

HexOhm 3.0 with an X1 RDA. I know, I know my copper needs cleaning. Anyway, the HexOhm has great hand feel and it's discrete which I like. This is my first box mod after a slew of tube-style mech mods. I'm really liking it. Also, currently enjoying Space Jam's Eclipse.

How do you feel about the tank (Amor mini)? I'm not a huge fan of it. I got The Amor Plus Ti coils in it now and there is very little airflow going on it's kinda obnoxious. I like my TOPTANK more but it's big and not black.

I bought a crown 2 tank and even though i prime the coils properly and wait even up to several hours after filling the tank they always give a burnt taste, any idea whats going on and how to stop this from happening

only hipster faggots vape

you're literally telling every you're a pussy faggot kek

if you're using the .5 ohm coils, use it at 40watts, max at 50. the 60-80 watt on it is BS

Hmm, yeah you shouldn't have to wait hours for your juice to wick throughout your cotton (which I'm assuming you're using) even at max VG. I'd suggest googling vape forums to see where the issue lies. Undoubtedly someone has run into the same issue perhaps even with the same tank. I was having issues with wicking myself recently but found a post about the "scottish roll" technique and it has worked wonders. I'd recommend it.

Sigeli J80 and Innokin Axiom tank/ Brass AV Able mech and Black goon RDA

youtube.com/watch?v=MUamu-d71BM

im using the .8 ohm coils at the minimum (35w) will they be ok running at a lower temperature to see if it helps (lets say 30-32w)?

>$0.05 has been deposited in your account

will try this if its still a problem with the new coils. thanks

Rx200 with real hunter, OBS crius and uwell crown 1 in the background. Also have an AiO somewhere, but that's my backup. Currently addicted to Powell by Frisco.

well, i personally dont have a crown 2, I just work at a shop and from my basic understanding of coils here it goes. those .8 ohm coils are kanthal, only run in power mode don't do temp control on it. using lower that recommended wattage can actually fuck up the coil because it wont be heating up fast enough/evenly and wont atomize the juice on the cotton fast enough. that being said, crown 2 coils are fucked for some reason and have the wrong recommended watt ratings. first off I just wouldn't use the .8 ohm coils, the .25 (50-65watts) or the .5(40-50watts) work much better according to coworkers and customers. also, prime your coils properly, juice up the coil's juice ports and drop a few drops in the center of the coil, once installed, close the airflow and take a few hits without firing the coil, this starts to siphon the juice in to the coil, 5-10 medium draws should do, open it up and fire, you might get a little gurgle due to over priming, but better to over prime than under prime. just vape out the excess juice. or even do a purge, just have paper towels ready

Kanger dripbox 160, having a fosters. Upgraded from the kbox 70 and the subtank mini. Loving the dripbox, really great mod.

thanks for the advice mate

alternatively, pick up a cleito, in my opinion preforms better, has better airflow, and a more reliable top fill system. or a TFV4/8 either works well really, you'll just need a strong box, and a lot of juice.

np

The puffer

only other mod i have a pic of is this