Self defense thread? What do you keep by your bedside/in your nightstand?

Self defense thread? What do you keep by your bedside/in your nightstand?

>pic related: my Glock 19, 4th gen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too dark to take a pic, but I have a blunt-ass prop sword on my dresser. Looks terrifying in the dark, looks like shit during the day. Too poor for a gun.

Well it's better than nothing! Besides if you hit someone with it I'd imagine that'd be enough.

Also you could always make your own weapon like a bat with barbed wire or something.

Gator machete. Nothing scarier in the dark than a naked overweight man with a machete.

I also have the green g19 4th gen at my bedside

.480 Ruger
dont have picture because im not home the moment

I got the problem solver Louisville slugger

Glock 26 Gen 4 on one side of the bed, AK in a wall rack on the other side of the bed.

A TRUE AMERICAN

*APPLAUSE*

I sleep with the 637 on my ankle, but carry both during the day.

Is the holster made to be slept with it on? Looks comfy as hell

>steel case fmj

You mean a LCP in .380?

It's a great gun! I want to get nightsights on mine. Gotta save up for some other mods as well.

I have a G43, but I should have a G19 before too long.

My Kimber on top and my GP100 in the drawer

I came here to post this

Not him, but I just googled it myself because I was about to call BS too, and apparently .480 Ruger is a real cartridge, although not very popular.
Looks like it falls between .44 Mag and .454 Casull in terms of power.

glock 22 gen 3

It's not like that's it's main purpose, but it has sheep skin lining on the inside so yeah it's comfy.

Don't have enough hp to fill up three mags. Its literally a single round on top of the other two.

That ruger man. It will never steer you wrong.

>magic the gathering
>guns

confirmed has-been-robbed-before neckbeard

mfw

u got that right!

Nice. I bought a concealed carry holster for my flock but it's uncomfortable. I haven't looked but I wonder if they sell ankle holsters for them.

*Glock

>lands and tokens
>oh and guns and holster

damn dude, good JHPs are like $25 for a box of 50. smoke 1 less bowl a day and you can buy some

>.40Short&Weak
Fucking gross.
If that isn't your issued service weapon, you should look into killing yourself.

Lot of Glockfriends ITT. I have a 19 and 26 (gen 4), black though.

glock also,
34 3rd gen.
and/or a mossberg 500

Sexy grip looks familiarish.

640 pro (.357 mag) and p226 (.40)

Trujicon sights on both for night purposes

yes they do but ankle holsters are shit, better off getting a man purse for your gun

Dude get a Galco King Tuk or Aliengear Gen 3 or literally any IWB hybrid holster, I forget I'm wearing my King Tuk sometimes it's so comfortable.

Glock 26 under bed

differnet user here, i have a crossbreed mini tuck and i love it

Thanks! I'll look into those. I bought mine at some random surplus store. No wonder it feels like a rock in my waist band.

>All these .40S&W literal cocksucking faggots ITT
Seriously throw your fucking guns away if you're dumb enough to choose .40S&W

My AR, plates, and ear pro.

too lazy for a pic, but M&P .45 full size

.40 cal is fucking gay. You faggots are still buying that overpriced, over powered piece of shit?

Btw, since it seems like you're new to carry, avoid soft nylon holsters at all costs.
They are literal shit and you'll wear it twice and end up hating it, and then filing it away in your drawer of other unused holsters.

Go with either leather, Kydex, or a blend of the two with a hybrid holster.

On a semi-related note, does anybody ITT have an HSP Incog holster?
Been really eyeing them but not sure how it would actually feel.

If you think that's funny get a load of this....

Gimme a break I just started testing out a new brand today and need to stock up for a couple more mags again.

Calm down bud.

> owning a cheap plastic gun

to both headlights

get HSTs and stop wasting time and money on inferior crap

Don't need self defense. I live in a rural area with peretty much zero crime. I don't even lock my door at night and nobody else does either

I am new to carry, I've never had a need to or felt like it until recently. I appreciate the advice user

I'm going to either have a stroke or aneurysm if I see one more fucking .40 fag ITT

Yes I have an original Incog and the Incog Eclipse

A dog is all the home defense you need mate

I inherited this shitty .22 revolver. I think it's chinese
I keep it easily accessible but unloaded at home, and I live in a white college town so I never worry about carrying

Semi new myself, just got my CC permit earlier this year in March, I'm learning too.
I just dont like seeing people waste money on inferior products that are shit and will just get thrown away.

So yeah, you're welcome.

Thats asinine.

MTG gun guy here.
I'd suggest the ankle holster I have pictured. It's a Galco Ankle Glove, but you could go for the Galco Ankle Lite which is the same thing but has elastic instead of form fitted leather. They both have the sheep skin lining on the inside so it's really comfortable. I literally wear it all day and while I'm sleeping.

Also look into the N82 IWB holster which is what I carry my PX4 in. Super comfortable too with a suede backing on it. Affordable also.

How does this fit in your beside nightstand?

How do you like it?
How's the comfort level vs a regular hybrid IWB holster?
Would I be a fag to pay extra for the bloodstripe edition if they dtart making them again, with me being a never-served non-Marine?
I just really like the black and red.

Sleeps on foot of bed.

Very carefully.
I can't tell you how many times I've been bitten by putting my dog into my nightstand the wrong way.

This one is beside my bed incase of zambies.

Another pic of the (.40) because so much love,

Funny, my gun sleeps in the same place.

nothing because i live in a reasonable country.
although i do have a 14th century arming sword and an english longbow under my bed.

This

Stupid. Someone is going to take your gun when you're sleeping one night. Then what?

The gun will never love you back tho

How? It's just not a nessecity where i am

Haha they're nice. You can feel the quality and the suede is also nice. I'd go full sweat guard too btw. And if you like it get it. But some military fags will get butthurt I'm sure. Even though no one will ever see it besides you. Also, I'm pretty sure they offer red kydex on black suede.

>no bcg
>no charging handle
>shitty hexmag
nice club

It may not be a necessity but you have to prepare for that "what if". No matter unlikely it is because if someone break in on the slight chance, you're going to wish you had a gun to protect you and your family.

Not sure what the big one is, the sales man said it was a (.40) cal so I had to buy it.

LMFAO that thing is a piece of shit.

What's wrong with Magic?

This rifle gave me aids. Wtf were you thinking user?

I don't know, he gets excited when people we know come over, i'm sure he'll be going crazy when a house invader comes.

>mfw you've obviously never made sweet love with a raifu

glocks are for call of duty faggots. get a fucking S&W .357 or .44 mag if you're a man.

>implying you're a man

Chinese quad rail ?
DA-FAQ kinda sites are those ?
Fugly 50 cal muzzle device for weight mostly ?
1960's grip ?
Some kinda lower without a removable trigger guard?

Sorry fam sell it start over

>Says the literal 12 year old CoD kid

like you fags would know. i've been shooting guns since i was 6, 24 now. anybody who has any opinion worth a sliver of a shit would know that glocks and AKs are all for casual faggots.

Nice b8 m8. How many training classes have you taken? None? Didn't think so.

Revolvers are actually more masculine than any Glock ever produced. More gays carry glocks than revolvers, too, so what so you say to that? Just Google the Pink Pistols group.

this

my boom stick

R8

a lot of cum all over it/10

>the most tested and proven modern handgun and the most battle-proven modern rifle are for casuals
Ok, kid
That's why 80% of the world's police use Glocks and hundreds of armies (both national and irregular) choose the AK as their issue rifle, right?

Name something wrong about glocks that isn't an opinion.

No one carries revolvers anymore. There is no advantage to them vs striker fired pistols.

I do have a S&W 357

can you read? that's my point. a .357 and .44 mag are revolvers you dipshit

they are all plebs

10/10 because BCM. Also, where the fuck is the T1 at fgt

Not a gun because im poor and live in california

Dem 2nd gen aesthetic

I've taken a AIWB class from a local trainer and combat focused shooting from Rob Pincus.

No you cuck they use glocks because they can't afford a SIG. Maybe you should look up what adequately armed professionals use.

They started using AK's because they are ridiculously cheap to make, and are reliable but they lack ALOT in accuracy. The armys you speak of still use AK's because they are under funded and can't afford new weapons.

Get cucked.
Not casual

M&P 40

I hope you don't have those dove and clay rounds for self defense user....

Both of those are excuses, you're just too lazy to really do anything to change your circumstances and instead choose to blame the world or "the man"

So yeah, typical Cali fag

Fell for the .40 meme eh lad?

>Rob Pincus
When was he ever in combat? lmao

It's a pretty color.

Dubs checked.

Nothing more to say.

There literally is. Simply pull the trigger once more in the event of a failure to fire, no need to eject and rechamber. Magazines are the number one reason for failures in autos and a revolver suffice from them far less frequently.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

>plastic

looks like another cast in plastic

until someone breaking in beats it to death with a tire iron

No meme's about it, I can control it as well as a 9mm and my follow up shots are just as quick. I have a huge advantage over 9mm when it comes to shooting through windows, doors, well anything.

>Literally teaches special forces units

i keep a full barrel taurus .38 police special revolver
simple, elegant, easy to keep clean, no safety. common bullet that is easy to get my hands on. best of all its cheaper then a hi-point even with none of the chances of malfunctions
this gun is just about the best bang for your lower end buck. would suggest for any user looking to buy for home protection

This thread is hilarious, I love being in a country where you don't have to worry about some fuckstick breaking in at night to rob and kill you

A 10 pound splitting maul.

I picked up a full size 9mm USP over the weekend. It's fun. Lots of muzzle flip though, but easy to get back on target.

autistic/10

"Lack accuracy" kek uninformed fag

Thats why US SOF dudes run them over seas right? People use them because they work, are simple, and YES THEY ARE ACCURATE. kys

Get a suppressor and your barrel threaded. Less muzzle flip.

Lol. I was just giving you a hard time dude. I've got a 226 myself, chambered in 9mm. Sig Sauer FTW

They are re-barreled you fucking moron.

I'll club them to death with it

We know. Carry on now friend :). Thanks for stopping by though!

No means of taking a picture right now but...

>Beside bed
Wooden Baseball Bat
S&W M&P9c

>Under bed
AKM
AR-15

What the fuck are you even talking about? Have you ever shot an AK or watched what they are capable of doing?

Put it on the end of a pike pole and throw it at people

Or attach it to the end of rifle like a bayonet and stab people in the ass with it

Just some knives. I live in aus, with the gun laws I see people in here praising - the only people allowed to have guns in my city are the muslim gangs running around shooting people. Gun control is great.

Absolutely compared to other assault rifles it ends up near the bottom in accuracy.

Perhaps google the term "ak 47 accuracy" google can help retards. Theres a big box that will pop up and say "The AK-47 is not the most accurate weapon when compared to other assault rifles"

I shoot a vz-58 it is superior in my opinion. Mine also has a match barrel on it.

You can get some older milsurp shit in Ausland can't you?

do you have an NFA stamp for that?

Walther PPQ M1 9mm

Obviously it isn't the best but you're acting like it can't hit shit. It is Definitely accurate up to 400 yards. Not to mention its a 30 cal bullet unlike most other assault rifles with smaller rounds..

>needing a gun to feel safe
cucks

Commie AKs, while still not as PRECISE as an AR, is accurate out to 300 meters. It can reliably hit man sized targets out to 600 meters.

While the barrel does play a part in this, the 7.62x39 round is the real issue when it comes to the AK accuracy thing. The rounds begins to drop much earlier than the 5.56x45 and the AK itself tends to have a distinctive "up and to the right" pattern of muzzle rise.

never understand that
oh you live in the most dangerous place on earth? where literally everything including the plants want to hurt you
why the fuck would need a gun, dont you know some asshole 30 years ago shot up some 30 people.at a tourist destination

>would cry if someone held a gun up to your unarmed faggot head

I cycle through my knives, not old enough to buy a handgun yet, currently I have a M16 bayonet sitting on my nightstand.

Thats a sig brace, shouldn't need one. However you are not supposed to shoulder it, the ATF says thats a no no.

My carry

Just don't respond to them mate, they'll go away if you ignore them or kill them with kindness

implying you could quick draw someone with a gun to your head ...
noiiccee

good luck killing spiders with a gun

I'm sure flamethrowers are legal over there though

Ayy I have a bersa thunder as well.

>Would try to quick draw

Fuck the unconstitutional ATF and their faggot rules.

thats equipment of 90% usanians

nothing. i don't live in a nigger infested area.

>implying anyone could feel comfortable with a gun to their head

What are you a cop? Get lost with that fag talk user

just borrowed a friends sig m400 last week (is that what you have pictured?) range officer freaked out when i shouldered it. I had to shoot it off my cheek the whole day. what the actual fuck

I wouldn't get to that point because I would have already drawn my gun. derp. I'd be ok, you'd have a new hole in your head.

>needing a safe to gun a feel

Bunch of snot and cum soaked tissues. Shit is rank. Smell alone will drive away intruders

btw why i hear some shit like "magnum revolver is the strongest handgun" when desert eagle hits harder ?

if you're an ammosexual ameritard you probably have a raging boner through the entire thing

Should have told that red coat faggot to suck your dick

>implying a gun matters when you have a gun to your head

shoot your friend
spider kills him instead
gun saves the day again

>just borrowed a friends sig m400
>is that what you have pictured?

you "just borrowed" a firearm, and forgot what it looked like?

and you are the reason idiots should not own firearms.

>mind blown

A Desert Eagle is not as powerful as say a .500 magnum or .460 magnum

Heres my usps

Literal CoD-tier autism, folks

Did you know the 386 was the fastest processor in the world?
Tech evolves tard, including hgs. Deagle isn't even the strongest anymore.

My girl Charlene.

this is now a pissing contest.

"my gun is bigger then yours"

this one time, in homeroom, two full fledged rednecks argued for a half an hour on who's tractor was faster.

this conversation is literally the same thing.

>That Mozambique drill
I pop a freedom boner every time fam

Well I didn't mean to come off like that, they are work horses in the 150 yard~ distance.

Personally If I had a choice, I would not choose AK or AR-15. Probably G3 or FN-SCAR

My Walther brothers

there are quite a few variations of the m400? My Friends has a different stock, shroud and arm brace.

Pretty reasonable considering the fire arm isn't mine and I shot it for one day.

Just got.. Only have iron sights. I'm only going to add a front grip and a sling I think.

user come on, im pro gun
but if anyone tried that in real life you'd be shot in the head twice before your hand even got to your waist

>literally

And their roomie. The AR owner of the house is not home right now.

We can get rifles after a few months of government applications if we can justify having them (pretty much have to live on or near farmland or regularly attend shooters club). Half the outback are still armed to the teeth illegally anyway but in the city the cops will bust down your doors and throw you in jail for a few years (unless you're non white, then you can cry descrimination)
As I said above it's different in the bushland. It's pretty much two different countries, with the pussy SJW gun control and "one punch" laws in the coastal areas and cities and the traditional australia inland. Unfortunately I moved to Melbourne, the hipster faggot capital of aus a couple years back.

are you saying movies aren't real

that's ridiculous

Or they'd run

hopefully it wasnt more than $600

>considering the fire arm
>the fire arm
>fire arm

mayhaps if you could actually spell it right, I would think that you should have the responsibility to own a gun.

Love mine

He shouldn't be able to own a gun because he put a space between fire and arm? Makes sense....................

>sig m400

Lmao, should have strapped one to each arm.

The gun I pictured is just a AR-15 SBR with a sig brace, no fancy names or models.

You sleep with your gun on your ankle? What, in case the aliens abduct you? Who the fuck does that?? You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.

Ruger .44 Super Blackhawk

In this thread: American cowards who need pacifiers (guns) to feel safe and to sleep soundly. Grow up.

Bed bugs aint gonna bite

It was $600 and I got the FFL transfer for free so it was alright

You shouldn't own a gun either with that flagrant abuse of ellipses

Enjoy being defenseless

Have fun with muslims raping your wives and daughters while you can't do a thing about it.

I pictured a neckbeard screaming with his arm on fire

Looks like my bedroom. Word up user. Freedom really is a beautiful thing

Boomstick is a shotgun, dumbass. Also, clean that fucking, weapon. Do you have it slung while you sand drywal? What the fuck, man?

>A fucking leaf or eurabian

Very clean, I had a HK p2000 and I loved it. Probably the best pistol I ever had, I traded it for a scout.

The .45 stays by the bed.

correct.

Fucking disgustingly dirty. You should feel really bad.

I'd have thought a can of raid would do that better. You'll put holes in your bed.

Correlating a spelling error at 1:15am on Cred Forums and owning a gun. You're killing it tonight m8!

haha thanks brother, yeah it was really fun to shoot, If I had $1,200 laying around I would buy one.

I keep a dragon dildo by my bed, And i live so far out in the country that the only thing I have to worry about are bears. if I really need to kill something I have a 150lb self cocking crossbow with broadhead arrows very quiet.

Is that a Jennings 25auto?

Quite the opposite. Ever since I got my gun I can't sleep. I'm scared shitless because I can hear my gun screaming from inside its safe that it wants to feed on the blood of the innocents. I want to return it but i'm afraid it won't let me.

I fucking love Bowtie

Why go with a tactical stock and no 30rd mag? U in one of those states?

I have a ruger P90 myself

is that a raven 25/?
also what $50 red dot is on the AR and how do u like it?

It's spray paint you autistic fucks

Have fun "accidentally" killing an intruder and getting fucked in prison. What state do you live in?

I'll throw my cat at intruders because my government decided only criminals should have guns.

You're pathetic. I'm done with you.

I already have holes in my bed ;)

(don't respond to this guys)

Please.

Lol, yes it is. $60 bucks years ago. I just keep it in the coffee table drawer.

My fucking long muscular arms and fists.

Just for Emergencies.

i bet you've never even fired a single one of those guns. LOL.

You thought spray paint was dirt. I'm done with you.

OOH BOY A GUN BRAGGING THREAD.

MY FAVORITE.

It's a fact that dragon cock's are a bear's natural enemy. It's a shame the real things went extinct so humans have to resort to making extremely less efficient replicas.

Kek. Word up. I'm really thinking about getting one of those Saturday night specials just for shits a gigs here pretty soon. You shoot it often?

I should make my bed before sleepy sleep.

1200 WTF..

I have alot less than that in mine, and most of the parts are seekins or troy.

You can build a nicer one than a m400 for 6-700 probably.

That is exactly why. But I had a couple imported from Washington anyway

I'm not involved in this conversation anyway. I'm done with you.

>Big, ascetically unpleasant loaded chamber indicator.

Sorry about your state.

i'm a born and bred american. except i was born on the intelligent side of the mason/dixon line.

almost everything in this thread is small penised peeps bragging on how one gun is better than the other.

also: if this thread was about hunting, i wouldn't give af. but this shit is clearly not that.

it's mixed in between defending a home from a in country force that is less that 5% from happening, and defending from a foreign invading country that is less than 1% from happening.

just let them stroke each others barrels, they will fall to sleep.

I read this in a russian accent

That's even worse you fucking imbecil!

Tracing serial numbers. Get doxxed.

Am I doing it right?

Condoms for protection

D O N T R E S P O N D

You're a dumbass

If you close your eyes and cover your ears your problems will disappear!

Not a state thing, just a XD thing

see

Actually it cost maybe a hundred and eighty if I remember correctly. It is a Vortex Red Dot. I've had it on there for years and honestly it is not a bad little piece of equipment, pretty fucking accurate. How rugged it is I don't know I've never tested it.

it has nothing to do with my state, it's standard feature of the gun, and it's pretty much smallest loaded chamber indicator on any gun

Yeah but they'll never compare to actual bear arms. I don't know about you but i'd much rather use a gun on a crook who has possible access to bear arms.

Mother should I build a wall.

ew you people have awful fucking tacticool taste

>Not using a matchlock
Whaddabunchofcunts.png

Oh, that's cool, so you work at the one single ATF facility in the US that is in charge of tracing serial numbers, that aren't even allowed to have computers in the building?

Good luck digging through thousands ipon thousands of boxes of 4473 forms just to do nothing with the information.

>Hitting at 1600 yards with a .40

Bait harder

ah ok, they are pretty good

Nice counter argument. I bet you popped a vein mustering that sort of insult.

Guns are for soldiers, niggers, pigs, boss hunters/trappers and lastly... Pusssy ass beta faggot cuck boys

I used to when I had nothing else, take it out into the field and plink around. But with the Ruger I usually take that to the range if I go

i'm all of the above. sweet!

>match lock

my nigga. dig the holster too

Amen

My budget chimp-out gun
4 30-round magpul mags
Barska scope
Vertical grip
>Too comfy to take a pic of mine

10/10 classic

Nigger faggot detected

i hate looking for ipon thousands of boxes.

a glass of goat semen and a water pistol

It doesn't even matter if your serious or not. You save pictures of 20 year old dudes to your computer.

Nigga you gay

no, hippies will just tear it down.

Genius

I don't know about that. Personally if I was a gun i'd want to expand my demographics. I don't know why guns don't like people outside of that democraphic, I think it's because they're actually very sensitive on the inside and only appear rough and cold on the outside.

I bet you don't even carry Fudd.

Leafy thread?

I like my stainless short barrel better

Kek

actually it just stays in the bed with me

Ah a fellow Mormon.

ikr?

i live in PA, they talk about which guns to use for which animal. the further south (or west) you go it's about people.

Nigger fucking wut ?!?,!,

>mosin
if your hallways are 300 meters long then yea

Fucking nice ass gun, but wow. Maybe OP for the bedside table? 44 mag chamber I assume...that's a helluva loud, powerful cartridge to handle out of a dead sleep.

Personally I don't like to put my firearms onto furniture. If you do that they begin to assume that they are equals to you and you lose dominance.

It would be nice but that's the gun my grandpa willed me. But who says I can't not whitey one?
>Hillary Clinton

dayum

Glock 19 Gen 4, loaded with 124gr Federal HST's

yours all sleep on the floor or outside?

Possibly??

Bayonet charge the intruder. Problem solved.

I'll second the Aliengear 3.0, I love that thing.

Floor yes. Outside no. They'll rust or worse yet get into a tiff with the neighborhood cats.

Fucking kek

No one is coming to fucking get you dude.

loaded up with 8 rifled slugs

Goat semen in the eyes kills everything including niggers

Dude put some buckshot in that not slugs!