Anyone With some Photoshop skills out there?

anyone With some Photoshop skills out there?
i got this logo ive made for an album cover, but i need to make all the white transparent, and i cant do it myself. is there anyone who can help me out?

bitch thats the whirlwind sword from wow

>i got this logo ive made
Pretty sure thats a sword from WoW. The one im thinking of is a bit wider though but same design

ye its the sword from wow. i made a logo With that sword.
hence the name bonereavers

>all the white to transparent
For what purpose?

You cant just sketch a sword from a game and call it yours

so i can layer it over other Things. we thought about having a white cover, but we want some pics With the band

I see. Hang on, I'll give it a shot.

thank you!

i believe i just did

Thats actually a Nice tribute to the game

Sorry this is taking longer than I thought it would. I have to download Photoshop on this PC because I'm too lazy to get my laptop.

no problem. im so fucking thankfull for you taking Your time to help me out.

Kill yourself

I think you can send blizzard an email to use this as band logo. Even then name is cool and it's all a big tribute to blizzard.

he's doing it all wrong. its not a job for photoshop if you;re doiung an illustration for print. illustrator is more efficient. i could do it faster, but i'm not free

we have allready done that and its fully legal to use it. there are very few items from the game that are under legal protection. frostmourne and gorehowl are some of them.

shit or get off the pot then. "umm actually"s dont accomplish a goddamn thing.

neither does your plan. good luck at getting quality from a hackjob

That goes with most things. I know some guys who had a logo of a pikachu that they drew themselves and the band was called pikachu. It was all legal.

this thread is filled with underage idiots

the guy was Nice enough to help me out and im sure he will do a great job.
i would never pay you to do anything. stop talking shit about People who are Nice.

its a simple crop job. unless you're a fucking autist, its impossible to fuck up. maybe you should git gud at photoshop instead of shitposting about your "skills" in another program. pic related.

He was just whoring himself out to get paid for doing something that most people can do. The guy helping op out is the real Mvp here

i allways wish i knew how to make part of Pictures transparent.

i wouldnt do it anyway, because dumb fucking kids have no money

fuck you faggot,, why dont you go to request instead of jerking off /b

its not a crop job you idiot, he wants a transparent png possibly 300 dpi for print.

fuck yourself if you think i have no idea what im talking about

wow. this dude is a fucking junkie. go suck some Cocks for some cash. lol

suck some Cocks on the street corner for Your daily smack.

You fuckn burned that bitch

why should i do a job for some random btard who probably gets off on gore a lolicon?

fuck youj kiddo

fuck you for thinking you can get good work for free, jack

I think i got it right.

lines are all fucking jank. Would be too much of a pain in the ass.

This cocksucker just got triggered.

thats talent

fucking stupid little cunt, suckle on your mammy's teet

anyone who does work for free in a fucking tool

ye, but he says he's good at it tho. XD

That's all I'm doing. The middle part is too fucked and would take me more than 10 seconds to do.

This would actually be a good logo, but the dick is too skinny.

kek, you lose, he asked for the whole thing to be all white transparent faggot.

>Thicker than yours

thank you! this actually helps a lot:D!

>all white transparent
Are you shitposting or actually a fucking idiot?
Also I said right in my post it would be too much work to make it completely transparent.

>triggered this hard when he refuses to put up or shut up

whew lad, i leave for two seconds and this thread goes to absolute shit.

Damn. This is a sweet logo. You have just have a black and white logo bit looks good

its actually pretty fucking easy

lol. the guy was that desperate to make 50 cent on Cred Forums. no Cocks to suck nearby?

>Too much work to make it completely transparent
Lol who's the jack ass, i just made that penis logo in 1 minute. You fucking suck.

I didn't say it was hard. I said it would take me more than 10 seconds to do.

well fuck, OP. my comp crashed and this is already taking way too long. looks like that triggered faggot actually produced free work, despite all his bitching to the contrary. so at least you have that pic above. sorry about that. in my defense though, if i hadn't been fucking with him he wouldn't have felt the need to prove himself this badly so technically... i still gave you the image.

And it sucked. Lol you can't make anything you wouldn't suck

i could do it, no problem

Don't be jealous that you found someone that can do things better than you faggotron.

Kek

hey thats no problem. the other pic is more than good enough. but ty very much for the help:)

thank you!

>ive made for an album cover
are you planning on getting a legal cease and desist order from a multi-billion dollar company?

>not that user

ill make a post on Cred Forums very soon when we have made the final design for Our gangster rap cd.

good at making it transparent, but you had a shit image to work with. despite your hard work, it looks like shit

its probably for his wow clan fanpage. what kind of autistic band would use a nerd sword on its album?

im 7 of the posters here on different Devices.

You can remove a white background in PowerPoint as well lol. All you have to do is paste the image into a slide, go to the format options in picture tools, click color, transparent, and click the white. Boom. Easy. And on Photoshop just use the magic wand or be a fag and trace it all using the normal selection tool

yes but the original image looks like crap with all of the splinters and gradient banding. it's just...

I just used the wand, literally took less than two minutes. He didn't ask me to make it look better.

Lmao you got rekt you stupid nigger

i still dont know why youd even bother with this garbage, but good work nonetheless for putting up with it

fuck you you little penile drip