CBR is my buddies.

Are you a cougar too

That m3 looks cleeeen

MFW you're all jealous

It is.

I drive an EK hatch

FG1 Civic

post pics

I've always wanted an E46 but I've never had the guts to pull the trigger. No BMW dealerships within a few hours from me. The dream will never die. Sweet ride.

Black Legacy GT 2005, Leather, Heated seats, 350whp, 400 lb-ft. torque. Nice daily.

All the fuckbois dig my ride yo

It's just a stock black fg1.
Nothing anyone hasn't seen

please go ahead

its hard getting one in decent condition, most of them here for sale in toronto are on the verge falling apart.

And, dealerships don't ever have anything you need anyway unless you're in a big city. Even a simple bolt needs ordered.

Buy parts. Overhaul. Wrench yourself.

This is true in most any town, but you pay a premium these days for E46's that are nice.

how many miles u have on it ?

Cred Forums rides your mom

I just don't think I could stand the maintenance. I feel like the stigma of German cars breaking is overstated, but it still freaks me out having it as a daily and being so far away from a shop that could competently repair and service it.

Currently 124,XXX and going up daily.

Never daily-drove the car until two years ago. Ive had the car for 5 years now. Since December alone Ive put over 22,000 miles on the car and Im not slowing anytime soon. Cannot get out of it. All has been overhauled and Im only on fluids changes currently.

BMWs and Benz are fucking boring, they all look alike, germany needs some body artists for sure.

Haha ok..

The hardest repair on mine in 5 years was replacing a frayed hood release cable.

Other than that, the S54 is simple to work on.

does it burn a lot of oil ?

None at all.

I change every 4 to 6k.

I had an E46, my main issue was with oil, i needed to add a quart every 2 weeks or so. Got really pricey using synthetic

2002 Ford Excursion limited 7.3 powerstroke
2010 Charger srt police package

Zero issues with any fluids.

Can't be arsed to take a picture, but a 2007 Vauxhall Vectra 1.8

Ended up switching to a jap car, almost felt like driving an electric car running a 1.6L engine. No ballz tho but the reliability was impressive

This one ?

Old, but still a sweet ride.

or the hatch ?

Those were really good cars back the day.

Aye, but the 2007 model

Speed 6. Sitting on Bilstein struts and shocks, H&R springs. About 300hp. Great daily.

a little dirty in this pic

6-speed V12
aston martin DBS

Looks good, just try to find a bracket for ur plate. Is it on zip-ties ?

Aw yeah, bringing the faggotry

My friend just sold his. Daily drove it for quite a while

hey man, my sidejobs are none of your business.

I'm too cheap to fork out the $100 for a proper tow hook mount plate haha

I can assure you, driving a Miata, you make it EVERYONES business what side jobs you're doing lol

Especially for driving a Mariner Blue

miatas are alright when they are slammed to the ground but if i had too chose a topless, S2000 would be my 1st choice.

S2000's suck.

I've had about 10 miata's, currently own 3. Can't beat them, and plenty are hitting the junk yard these days making them even cheaper to keep clean and running

99 Jeep TJ. I can't go fast, but I love this thing.

2002 Pontiac Firebird
GT2 Camshaft
Pacesetter Headers
Magnaflow Cat
Magnaflow Catback
ls7 lifters
#105 springs
.20 over bore piston heads
APR head studs
CNC ported heads
SLP air intake

Dam what mods?

hows that gas mileage

LOL

Get about 14 average. Just went up to 35s, so city driving is awful (lots of extra revving to not stall in traffic), but highway is awesome (low rpm at speed). So I get like 9 city and 25 highway.

so you get like 2mpgs offroading

S2slo

A 2007 Yourmother.

a stormtrooper

The real question here is: how big is your dick?

It's pretty abysmal, that's for sure. I haven't been doing any rock crawling since the new tires, as my rear axle won't take it well and I'm still piecing together a swap. But I mean rock crawling consists of doing lots of revving at very low speeds and low gear over shortish distances, so it's going to be inefficient no matter what you do it in.

Eventually I'll regear, but that's $400 at a minimum because I have to buy two sets of gears, and then I have to either change them in the driveway (awful) or pay someone ($$$$$).

Brz and just got the Grom a couple weeks ago

1990 Bronco 5.0

2000 Chevy Malibu

i disagree. i own a e46 and the sheer amount of maintenance is staggering. ~120k mi on it, and im about to throw that shit out if one more goddamn thing breaks

it's not white, by chance, is it?

And does your name rhyme with "O Lay?"

i love my car fag kys

thats cool, i was thinking of getting one as a toy but i just seem to bring myself to do it. I currently drive a prius that i also use as an rv. My thought was just putting an enduro on a trailer and calling it a day.

It's a 1995 but has 26,000 miles. It needs paint work and an condenser and a new headliner.

2002 Miata

Just bought it.

br0

Another wild miata fag appears!

there was a time i owned one of these

It's a really amazing hobby, but it isn't cheap, and it's REALLY not cheap if you aren't willing to do 90% of work on it yourself. If you're concerned with gas mileage, I'm really not sure there's any type of off-roading you could enjoy. It's by nature an inefficient hobby, even the smoother overland stuff.

That said, if you aren't into rock crawling, I'm told that the new Cherokees and Renegades make admirable vehicles for light trail riding and still get mileage in the 20s doing it. I couldn't make mileage in the 20s bone stock on the street, so it's a big difference. I've also seen a Patriot make it through stuff that a YJ couldn't (it was mud, and the main reason was that the Patriot didn't have solid axles to high center on, but still). If I was concerned about gas mileage and wanted to start off roading I'd probably start there. But it's addictive, soon you'll throw off any cares and want a rock crawler on one ton axles and 42" tires. :D

Not mine but I saw this on a bicycle ride last Saturday and it seems like something /b would drive.

My friend's VW and my 01 Boxster

Why am I fascinated with early 90s compact cars?

This thing didn't know what it was. A van, a wagon, an SUV?

1998 Ford Crown Vic
Only problem I ever had was I had to replace the alternator. Runs perfect other than that.

I always had a thing for Crown Vics.

is that a honda brahccord ?

My guess is that it's a station wagon. Minivans were bigger than that in the 90s. Could be an MPV.

Chrysler 300c HEMI 2008

yeah Multivan is what it said on the back of the rear window

2016 WRX STi

It's my first new car that I purchased a few months ago.

A 2007 Cooper S, awesome little pocket rocket

Always wanted one of those in black

yeah its quick and handles like a gocart

A 2008 Renault megane 2.0, Just under 70 thousand miles, i always do the maintenance on time and i haven't had any trouble with it... nice and cheap sedan.

M116i its a fuckin twin scroll turbo 1.6. Its just for the looks. I prefer the old school bmws tho. My car drives amazingly but its really slow

old school like an E30 ?

About 400 hp :)

Yeah man, e30 and e92 m3 (not oldschool tho) are my favs bmws. Is it worth it to buy a old e30 coupe, swap, put suspension, nice body kit , turbo, brakes, intake and downpipe? I feel like i should sell my new bmw and build a old one but with amazing shit . Pc related is my f20

guzzler

>FB_IMG

bruh, at least rename that shit before posting here

i hear ya, its just that the headaches come with those old builds as well. Keep your new one.

It's surprising to think that anyone from Cred Forums actually owns a care.

I'm a faggot, I know.

do you own a miata too ?

2016 jeep grand cherokee limited

>fiat chrysler

why tho

In the Gran Turismo. By Polyphony Digital, not by Maserati.

1995 Volvo 850T5R yellow. Leaks a little oil and is in need of some upgrade work soon. Currently rocking a Mighty Car Mods inspired fender that I did with a haynes manual and automotive clear coat.

whoa, I have an E46 330i, and have the same rims. Do I have M3 rims?

RED TRUCK

Trailblazer but clever.

YES.

A guy almost wanted me to trade my Audi tt Quattro for an 95 ek hatch.
He said it had a D16Y8 motor Wich it did but the deal didn't go through Wich I'm PERFECTLY fine with that. My Audi has minor front end damage. But it's gonna need more work done.

being jealous
because you are a hippie
kys

They're slow? But I want one :'(
What do and what don't you like?

Too many mods to list.

Friend of mine has one. Loved that car until it was shitting out on him every other week. Glass transmission and he had to do like 2 engine rebuilds.

Was fun as fuck through corners though.

71 barracuda ?

yerrr

2014 dodge charger

Bro.....what's it like to be a badass?
But no seriously the Barracuda was the first muscle car ever like I'm 19 years old and I want one so fucking bad

2005 Chevy Silverado

It has a 540 hemi in it and does low 10s in the quarter mile with racing slicks. Scary fast.

At least not waving both flags like a dumbass. Respect.

Daily driver

'37 volwagen beetle

The project truck that I'm working on.

Got any amazing stories behind the car?

1998 Acura Integra LS

bought today

Volvo v60

Took this the day I bought it.

Yeah, I have banks and credit card companies calling me everyday saying I owe them money. And ricer faggots pull up to me at every stoplight and rev their engine at me.

2012 pink flamingo

both flags?

The project car. Pretty much done engine wise. Needs new interior and a new paint/clear.

Nice, I have an E30 too. It's a mess though. I jsut got a few other cars, also messes, not worth bragging about, just going to flip them.

Love the brick. Was going to say I hate the fender but are those Initial D pages?

Not an 87 Merc Cougie. Does it stall when u stomp the brakes.

kz650 1977, pic not mine but similar

>no seriously the Barracuda was the first muscle car ever
>71
>end of the muscle era
>first muscle car ever

no

leave my fanboy alone.

I'm mostly an jdm person but I love all cars. I hate ricers myslef. Gives most of the cars I like a bad rep. Got any other cars?

09 yamaha fz1

2000 cavalier base
250k and counting, and when the motor gives out I'm gonna buy a junkyard Ecotec with manual for it.

get a raincover!

Where I live, every now and then I will see if pickup truck waving the American flag and the Confederate flag at the same time. Makes me wonder if people ever paid attention in school

Ah, another road warrior!

Bought it off my bro in law, he left it in the sun (Az) after he had a baby. Seats are redone.

I have a project mkiv. 93. Targa. Stick.
They are fucking sick aren't they?

The troubles I had with this engine....

That thing if it's the supercharged 3.8 still pulls 25 combined.
If it's getting 400 horses, it's probably pulling 22 maybe. Not a guzzler.

It was fun. The guy I bought it from treated it like shit.

2004 Elantra GT hatch
1982 BMW 320i
2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition (In shop)
1992 BMW 535i (Drift car)

Own two cars, don't own a care.

I have another 71 'Cuda. And a 2002 toyota Rav4.

Oh, I own a confederate flag. I just keep it in my room though cause I live in a hispanic neighborhood and I guess flying around the american flag is already offensive enough haha

Bigger skids are better skids

1987 Jeep Comanche 4spd

MKIII Supra is my dream car.
What do and don't you like about the car?

I wanted a Dodge Challenger but in a twist fell in love with the Honda Ridgeline...anyone have any advice? I still haven't bought one but I fucking love this truck and I'll be buying one in a month or so.
First time buying a vehicle because I lived in a city and didn't need one.
Feels weird buying a truck for the first time at 30.

I don't know why, but I like it.

Another cuda? Hm, is it the same set up as your current one in the pic?

I got mine from Copart.
Literally had an ichthus fish on in instead of the Toyota emblem.......
Can't wait to get the body kit off.
Carbon fibre hood and targa tho...

rs265

I just saw a really nice 320i. They're pretty cheap since it's no "MUH E30" and they look cool too.

>unibody

bro dont do it youre better off with a tacoma

They're heavy but respond well. If you got the 2.5 turbo, golden. The 7mgte is a nice engine but you have to either A. Retorque the head because Toyota didn't torque it properly for the turbo version or B. Get it decked and surfaced and toss a new metal headgasket in it. Gas mileage sucks and needs no less than 91 but if you do the basics, intake, exhaust, head work, you can easily hit 400bhp with the stock internals. W56 or W58 trans, forgot which one, is shit but the R154 which is what we put in it is a work horse.

>.20 over piston heads
>.20 over
>piston heads
>not 0.020 over
>not piston, but piston heads

Daddy bring it to the shop to you? How's the bore spacing holding up with less than half the original meat and an extra 40ci displacement?

Haha. True. I don't fuck with the confederate flag what's so ever.

I don't know about cheap - past 2 months dropped 3k in parts, and that's just suspension/wheels/interior/etc. Purchase price, maybe, but to have a clean one not a chance.

Had an E36 M3, when maitenance came up, hated life because of fucking expensive it was, even in Germany.

Explain why? I'm not expecting a detailed reason but what would benefit me one over the other? I don't do any hauling of any kind and it isn't a work truck.

just southern heritage is all, but I aint the kind to try to deliberately piss people off lmao

Yeha, purchase price, but if you're into a nice one for about 3-4k all said and done you're doing pretty well. E30 prices are stupid right now.

RARE IN THIS COLOR COMBINATION BLAH BLAH BLAH

haha nah its a parts car. I have about 25k in the engine of the one pictured.

Damn bro thanks for the heads up. I was gonna work on the car when I get one. But I was also thinking about a sc300. Just a show car. But I wanna work and connect with a car. Feels alot better when you work on something that you love. FUCK YOU DAD. YOU DEADBEAT LAZY PIECE OF SCUMBAG WORTHLESS SHIT. Il never have a cool dad like how you guys sound.

So you want to look like and old man?

Faggots Drive Trucks. Faggot.

>2016
>truck

if u need anything literally call someone to deliver it. fucking cagers.

I did the work myself. We found a wrecked 91 with the same engine and salvaged parts from it to get it running right. It's a fun car to have and there is a lot of aftermarket support for it. Got mine for 3k and the wrecked 91 for 500

Pissed off biker detected.
Hope you die in a wreck mate

>southern heritage
Ok. I live in southern fucking Maryland.
And it BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND WHEN THEY SAY HERITAGE. not trying to start shit But you considered hanging black people on trees heritage and you respect that there's a lot of history behind that flag same as the American flag I can't support a flag that wanted to leave the nation.

If you get a truck or deciding to get one, look at what you do vs what you will need it to do. I do a lot of trips towing a boat but nothing huge so I didn't need anything passed the 1500s or 150s, hell a Taco can take care of it but I also get wood for my grandparents so I wanted something with a little more torque and bed space.

There was a lot more than slavery that the people in the south hated.
It's not pride in slavery and ignorance, but it's a pride in not being afraid to tell someone to fuck themselves if they get pushy.
Slavery is bad, but that's not what they're trying to represent, ya git.

Can you adopt me. You sound like you know your shit

why the fuck would u need a giant vacuum in your cage
>Muh truck bed
fucking anything you want can be delivered
>uh can't afford delivery
If you can't afford to have someone deliver or build something for you then you are fucking poor. POOR.

Have fun wasting your time and energy doing slave work nigger.

Too many expensive hobbies for kids. Try your local truck stops. Might need to suck a dick here and there but same results.

Mate, go ride your bike off a cliff.
I hope you get plowed over by a jacked up S10
>Paying others to do your work
>calling vehicles cages.
fuck outta here.

So what if the Germans started waving the Nazi flag NSAID I don't support them burning in the Jewish people but I represent what Hitler tried to do. Dosent make sense at all.

Ah naw fam. I'm good.

Be better than the fucking ragheads taking over germany and everyone too much of a pussy bitch to say get the fuck out.

Really, if you know howa wrench works and can turn a screw driver, you can fix your car or what have you. With sites like Alldata and manuals like chelton and Hayes, the basic stuff is easy. It's when you start getting to the harder stuff like deking heads or over boring sleeves and such is when it gets difficult. If you need machine work done, become pals with machine guys and they'll hook you up. Body work is fun and for basic paint jobs, it isn't hard to do. Just need patience, time and some cash incase you fuck it up and you'll be good.

I have a 99 4 cyl

My parents have almost always had a Ford 350 or something akin to it for years, but they haul 6-8 head of horse for shows and the like. I grew up around giant trucks. Like I said earlier I'm a first time buyer and, while I initially wanted a car, and I've loved the challenger for a bit, I sort of settled on having a good truck just because I like the options it gives me. After I got over my edgy faggot stage and realized I wanted something versatile that I could take everywhere and be able to take equipment with me (say one day I decide to revamp my backyard) I want the ability to do so. Cars looked neat for a bit...but my attitude changed and I want a decent manmobile to have fun with.

I've taken automotives classes.
Learn to solder, learn to turn a wrench, learn to control your anger.
that's all the fuck you need to know to start off.

N-No dubs here, o-officer.

Oh no I know some basic mechanic work. I didn't motorcycle tax for 3 years in High School and I got a current project that I'm working on right now we have a service manual and the tools it's just the cash part but my dad doesn't know shit. I know 10 times more than him so... sometimes I feel like he's in the way what were actually supposed to do but he doesn't listen to me at all

ohhoho okay nigger.

Give me ONE good reason to waste your time with a truck
>Muh truck bed
to haul around equipment for building something than to just pay some Mexicans to do it for you for half the price

No motherfucker in their right mind likes hard labor. Deal with it cager.

I grew up with trucks. Dad had an 88 chevy 3500 and a 98 ram 2500 cummins. I had cars but I do a lot of stuff outdoors like hunting, fishing, camping, logging and so on soI bought my 1500 Ram. Luckily, it's enough but migjt upgrade sometime to the newer 1500s or 2500s with the 6.1 hemi or cummins eventually. Really, the 4.7 and 5.7 don't have a lot of differences but it's worth the upcharge. If what you do warrants a truck, go ahead but if you don't need it, no point.

How many times a week is it in the shop?

I bet you still think you're a badass riding around on your Harley.
Your wife hates you, your kids hate you, literally everyone around you fucking hates you.
Eat a fucking bullet. I'll pay some mexicans to take you to a hospital.

Controlling anger is the hardest and not dropping screws in the engine bay. I learned from my Dad. He was a mechanic and welder so when I was growing up, weekends were doing projects with him which included car stuff, building decks, painting, welding shit, upholstery work (owns his own business), fixing engines (car/truck/marine) and all that fun stuff. He always had to do stuff himself cause his job payed shit so it was cheaper that way. Fun times.

At least once a month. I tend not to drive like the rest of the asshats here. I also got an 04 Goat.

not dropping your screws or sockets is fucking difficult.
I learned around a bunch of fuckwits, so I learned how to channel that into those difficult bolts.
Wish my dad was around so I could've at least learned something from him.

Lucky, we had impalas and one f150 that was 2wd. Most radios didnt even work in them.

I wanna be that some day.
90k minimum income and being a mechanic for my own performance shop, can't wait to do that. Plus qualify for the Air Force. I gotta drop my way to 185 I'm currently 220

It's not that I need it, but I know I would USE it. Like, the more I grow the more I'm getting back in touch with things I used to do a lot. Fish, hunt, build random shit, ect. Now that I'm not in my 20s spending all my time at punk shows and bars, and I have some land and opportunity, I want something to keep up with me. It only makes sense to have a truck. I'm hoping to fuck I can find something decent within a $300-350 monthly pay range but the dealership I went to the other day told me it's be at least $600 a month for a 2014 ridgeline which HAS to be bullshit...but, ya know...goddamn salsemen are chicken hawks.
This is all new to me and I'm admittedly an idiot that doesn't know what he's doing as far as buying, however I do know bullshit when I see it.

Ain't nothing wrong with a GOAT.
But I know that cop chargers frequent the repair shops. I asked a local sheriff how his worked, said it sucked on the brakes and suspension.
I'm just curious if the vics had the same problems.

I found a socket I dropped from when I was changing an egr valve about four months after I did it. Greatest feeling ever.

hypermotard 1100s

Got to have a specialty. Big money is in tuning and ECU work.

The Vickys are bulletproof. The paint just chips away.

I once lost a 3/8s and my 15MM one time in my auto class
Still think one of the asshats in there took it.

I like our Explorers and new Tahoes.

I miss the old style caprices. Those suckers were boats, but I heard they were great

Take that offer somewhere else. They'll beat it and then take that to somewhere else. I got my 11 for 400 a month brand new, shipped from the factory to me. Still was pricey but you can find deals anywhere. Diesels run forever and can be cheaper if you get late 90s.

In our class, you got a tool box. If you lost a tool, you payed for it that day.

2016 Jeep Renegade as of 2 months ago.

They were phasing those out for the newer Explorers with no bars and no markings. Was perfect because everyone drove silver explorers where I was.

I'm going to come to the house loaded words but when it comes to electronics I know somewhat how what works but I know the basics of electronics just Advance it I'm not so good at. I just want to do diagnostic problems and tuning. KX100. Top end rebuild.

2012 Altima coupe

Never got the honor to drive one. The old guys said they were the best.

we had to buy our own. We had to buy shirts, tools, safety equipment, and unless you were in the GM program, you dealt with mostly shite cars.

What's the deal with Diesel Trucks vs Non? What are the pros and cons if you don't mind me asking?

Its all a learning process. You never stop learning when working with any facet of automotive.

Barracuda nameplate beat the mustang to the market in early '64. However it was literally have the car that the 71 is.

I've not got a doubt in my mind.
You should watch one of the episodes of roadkill, they thrash two old cop cars, one's a vic, the other's a capiche.

On good-weather days, a 10-speed. On bad-weather days, work boots.

How do you battle car dealers against each other like that?

240sx

'94 toyota supra

Diesels dont have spark plugs and rely on compression to ignite the fuel which for diesel, a high combustion rate. This usually leads to more torque which is rotational force which leads to being able to pull more. They're cast iron on all components so they are heavier and require a stiffer suspension so usually, payload is higher as well. Most the time they need a turbo because they cant get enough air to fuel in the combustion chamber being natrually aspirated.

Cons. Diesel is expensive. They tend to cost more since they are bigger engines and more reliable. Mileage isn't the best. Maitenance can be a bitch.

Oh yeah no doubt. I'm aware of that.

Don't even act like you're interested. Tell them you'll think about it. Give them your info because they will contact you with a lower offer. Have them print an offer sheet and go to another dealership with the same or close to the same year and model and show them what the other dealer is offering. Never, ever buy from the first lot you go to unless they lower it to fit your price. If you can, negotiate they do an oil change, fill it up, do the brakes and other stuff (cabin filters, air filters and so on).

If they wont do maitenance, negotiate a maitenance deal like lifetime oil changes or negotiate the cost of doing that stuff out of the price.

The Explorers are pretty good. I like the Tahoe, but they are too expensive.

I didn't mind the Explorers. We used to have Rams but they said no more since we couldn't fit a person in the back with the cage.

I saw that episode. I was impressed, to say the least. They don't build them like that anymore.

A mercury cougar

Thanks for the input, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Good advice. I gotta hit the sack, man. You're a solid user. Ride shiny and chrome.

Our animal control deputies got new Rams. A lot of our cars don't have cages. We just sit them in the passenger seats. Those Rams are mean. Run circles around everything in the lot.

Last thing. Take your offer sheet to banks. Don't do the loan through the dealership. It'll save you dough.

Satanic trips confirm that they don't build durable landboats anymore.
Such a sad thing.

Pfft, we had like a caravan for animal control. Smelt like piss. We used to have a purple Ram 250o called big burtha. Loved that thing.

renault twingo

2009 Lancer Rx Sportback

2015 Mazda 3

Well it used to be a Chevy 3500, but patrolling and going to normal calls in that costs $$$. Plus, it moved like molasses. Piss stained caravans though? Sounds fun.

Meh, government payed for it all so we were ok with it. We didn't have animal control so one of us who weren't on callhad to go get it and pick the animals up.

If only I could have badge 666. 2011 I believe was the last of the landboats when Ford killed the Vic and brought out the Interceptor. I heard tale that Ford plans on bringing the Crown Vic back though. I hope so.

Like a boss

and now you have 66 dubs.
Honestly the new taurus/interceptor is bloated garbage, bringing it back would be their best bet.

If its a dog or something small we usually lure it into a car with a cage and then relocate it to a nice green field in the middle of nowhere. Pitbull ate a seat once. It was funny.

I drive a boat.

The internet... crazy

Never used the cage. For some reason, I could go up to an aggressive ass dog and next thing you know, it's sitting next to me and having a good ol time. Used to help out with the K9 guys so got practice with dogs that are hyped up. Was the same way with cats. Just let it do its thing then it became a buddy after that.

put a jolly roger on that thing, damn

Coronado Shores by chance?

best answer, you won the internet for today

Nothing... I'm a poor fag that can't afford a vehicle.

Dodge Aircraft

I think the new Vic looks like the current interceptor though. It might still be garbage.

Same. But these dicks like to use that pepper spray too often. Cats hate me though. But I hate cats, so its even.

Fuck OC. Worst thing I've ever gone through. I would take another year in Afghanistan over being OC'd again. We did havea guy go to put it in his holster and sprayed himself in the face at the beginning of shift. Fun times.

Mini Cooper wrapped in black vinal

911 SC 1980

Matte black wrapped TJ Wrangler

09 Fat Bob

2006 Saturn Vue.
3.5 V6, AWD
Like 25mpg, great for the snow
Got it for $4k best money I ever spent

Not mine in pic, mine just like it tho

TJ's suck

Well done. I hope you don't have to take it off after November

They had it right back in 74

Holy shit. Squad meeting. The new fish is fucking with his OC holster. Sprays himself and the old guys in the back of the room. I laughed pretty hard. Sucked to be them during their entire shift.

Nice Fiat

I call bullshit

Thought that s Subaru BRZ

Lucky guy got off and we rolled with one less patrol. Think the best calls are from my pals who get hot and heavy with their companion and lose the handcuff key.

Hey S.A. fag.

Peugeot 67'
full carbon wheels

Sweet rig faggot

I got fucked. I bought my saturn for 6k 2 years ago on a lease. As a high schooler with a part time job.

05 ion 3, its a fun car but i could have easily spent half the price on one.

Pff. Sounds wonderful. They weren't happy though. Ass chewings all around.

2003 Buick Lesabre. Im a fuckin granny car driver. Its got 19's on it though

your gear ratio is pathetic