Hello Cred Forums

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Hello Cred Forums
Actual Nickelback fan here.

In this thread you tell me why Nickelback is a bad band.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

I understand they have a few corny songs, but so does every single band on this planet.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Gonna bump this until someone gives me an answer

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

lol faggot

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Dude its okay if you like snorting glass, just don't let other people in on it.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

People don't hate Nickelback because they make bad music - plenty of bands make bad music. People hate Nickelback because they represent the idea that a record label can take any band, no matter how bad, and make them popular. The label can use clever PR and good advertising to make loads of money off a band that is just mediocre. People don't hate the band nearly as much as they hate the idea that the band represents.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Hating them is a meme. Just like hating Jews and niggers is a meme.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

except hating jews and niggers isnt a joke

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

You're a dad aren't you? Only people who like Nickelback are dad's.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

I'm 18

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I'm sure there are people here that really hate Jews and/or niggers, but most people are probably joking.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Well SAID :^)

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Nickleback is OK band. But I just don't like their music they recycle their music

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

wtf is wrong with you

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Here's your answer OP. You can stop posting on Cred Forums now.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Would support an all black cover band called Niggleback

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR AND IIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII WANNA BE A ROCK STARRRRR

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Thank you dadi

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Chad Kroeger has a espectacular voice, but all the songs he does, are the fucking same and gets boring.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Say, why don't people like Nickelback Phillip? I don't know Terrence, why don't people like Nickelback? Because they're for faggots, Phillip. Ah, yes Terrence, they are for faggots.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Hero is the greatest song of all time
Had that shit on Disc 2 of the Spiderman DVD

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit