Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:carpdime/1
fluffybooru.org/user/Witiko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post some images first, faggot.

this is my favorite.

'Tis a good one

Stop posting this

This actually gave me shivers, like the disturbed kind.

My absolute fav

lol what?
i just save the ones that make me laugh the hardest.

I love these ones.

>Not posting the full comic

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a goddamn back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a shit how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a motherfucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Tuesdays, ammiright fellas?

another one

Thank you

Anyone got the tooth pick in dick one?

That whole comic fucking sucks anyway.

Let's take constant massive u-turns. Fucker thinks he's M Night Shamalamadingdong.

This coming from M. Night Shamimum

Woah, someone has the first name Jimmy and the last name Rustler

let's read a classic

Love this one

Only lonely virgin faggots like this kind of garbage. Fucking faggots. :)

I can tell this isn't bait because the smiley face

:^)

continuing the task

Kind sir if i may ask, would you politely take yourself and your opinion and fuck off to some other thread where someone might actually care to hear from you. If not by all means continue and as always enjoy the show.

Good stuff

Why tho?

their pain fuels me.

food reproccessing step one. Fluffy food is worth more than actual fluffies.

good to see these are still around. i would post but i lost everything on my computer

Don't really need a reason. It's simply how some relax. Think of it as a romance novel that I'm sure your soft soul reads to help you relax and enjoy yourself. This is our book of relaxation. As with any book nothing says you have to read it, so by all means move to another thread.

who did the comic where the fluffy gets a toothpick up his urethra for making bad poopies?

you can go to fluffybooru if your folder need refilling!

I look at this stuff all the time Mr. Triple, I was just wondering why they did that in that particular panel.

I GROW STRONGER

why do we exactly enjoy fluffy abuse?

its good shit

sadism. they're vulnerable, naive, and a pest on the planet. do whats good for everyone. club a fluffy.

now this is the epitome of fluffy, its cute and adorable but cold and efficient when showing the human involvement with the on the fly made up lore, he also shows in his other works the idiocicy and blind violence of the fluffy animal that is truely more disgusting that its average uncleaned self, its like watching a documentary on islam and remembering all the inhumane abuses they have for themselves, which only makes me want to mercy kill them as a whole like i would with the fuffys but the fuffys redeeming quality is that there handheld and slightly sentient, if only

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:carpdime/1

also pic related for pussies who hide the nature of man to themselves

Lol I made this. Glad to see someone likes my shitty nignog comics.
-burzum

don't ask stupid questions and post images

I think is a mix of emotions beeing catharsis the most of them. I personally enjoy more the justified violence (smarties)

Jesus Christ kids go to a slayer concert or something. This cartoon "abuse" is fucking lame as fuck. Super stupid.

as long as a fluffy dies violently im into it.

gib more?

Someday soon. Still settling on commenters choices, then I'll draw something shitty up that involves nignog or whatever.
-burzum

Also 666, checkem.
We Satan now.

Over my 2 years on Cred Forums I still have no idea what's wrong with you people. You need mental help.

>2 years
keep lurking faggot

fuck off newfag

you really have no idea how important is your opinion here dear user :)

How is 2 years still newfag territory?

Hear me out before screaming b8.

I used to like these things a while ago and i get that imagining these things dying can be very fun and therapeutic. I even get the lore beind them; they are pests that can be exterminated with extreme prejudice at leasure. Its a great way to releave a bit of stress. But after being with fluffy ponies for a bit over a year and even contributing a bit, I just dont get it anymore. Why not release anger in a different way? Why not be productive? I started blacksmithing and since i havent even glanced at ponies. Why not hunt, camp, draw, write, paint, work out, or take up a sport? These are much more productive ways to deal with stress, instead you peiple take it put on cartoon ponies.

Inb4 autism yada yada stress yada yada why are you here

>2 years
>how is 2 years still newfag?

Motherfucker if you joined after 2009 youre a newfag. You're beyond newfag. You're cesspool tier.

Lurk more

Bitch 2 years is still lurk moar territory you can go get fucked faggot

Shut the fuck up. You're on a site that regularly hosts:

>CP
>Gore
>tranny threads
>rape threads
>stories about molesting children
>stories about murder
>suicide threads
>actual mass shooters posting threads
>actual murderers posting the locations of their victims corpses
>Threads where women pretend they matter
>Threads where anons talk about abusing their significant others and children.
>Scat and necro fetish threads

But somehow a fucking thread about retarded, cannibalistic, raping, entitled, fantasy horse creatures getting killed is the worst thing on here for you? Fuck off and kill yourself, you complete faggot.

Also

>over my 2 years

Fuck off. 2 years my ass.

their baby talk and the violent torture hits it home with people. i listen to death metal on a daily basis. every once in a while i like comign to this thread and seeing if theres anything new thats just brutal as fuck. i enjoy watching well drawn fluffies begging for their life, their foals lives, their herds lives, etc, while having something brutal as fuck happen.

i still think cannibal corpses submerged in boiling flesh would work brilliantly for a fluffy comic.

its the brutality and sadism. thats the short of it.

you haven't even seen 1/10th the shit this website has to offer srs go to Cred Forums for real rage inducing mind bending realities, Cred Forums is a weak sauce playground for edgey 18year olds , and most hated is us fluffy abusers and furfags(well there own mess) without a home in our respective fetishes(mlp)

Well said Cred Forumsrother. New fags pretending to have morals on Cred Forums.........

i don't get the anger relief thing or the sadism.
I think the autism in these is what makes them funny.
I don't even like gore threads. There's just a weird appeal to this retardation.

nice thumbnail.

Fair answer.
What, to you, makes these things so killable, and wouldn't a drawn, braty child have the same impact?

Have some oc nigga

TOO FUCKING BRUTAL, HOLY SHIT

Ok, im bored now, this is the last one

you make me fucking sick

needs update from 2015-2016 with pepe the meme god

i can never forget that flavor of pain

More oc

the way they look at the world. they trust everyone and DESPERATELY want love from anything. so much to the point where they will literally walk up to deaths door, knock on that bitch expecting a new owner, and get violently tortured. the way they speak makes their cries of pain satisfy my inner gore fiend. the best answer i could give you is literally everything about them. from chriping foals, to pet store fluffs, to ferals, to mothers, to smarties, to pillow fluffs. their suffering is just great.

and yes, i would still be just as into it if it were real children and not fluffies. the fact that their fluffies, for some reason i dont know, increases my interest in their suffering.

call me an edgelord all ya want. i said it once, ill say it again. their pain fuels me.

This is what they used that ultimately made me quit ponies

I kinda get it man, but I couldn't watch if it were actual kids. As long as their different than me it's fine!

yeah, i dont have that level of empathy. i can understand why someone couldnt stand watching a snuff film, easily. but i legit would like to watch a real snuff film without going through a bunch of bullshit. i just enjoy suffering in general.

Always was a fan of this one

My old page

Youll get cancer

fluffybooru.org/user/Witiko

the violent kids in the first page can be added together with a kinder wiser and older butcher as there father and you can just make a parody off of billy and mandy, i promise you could do alot if you took the time to steal some ideas and coopt it to the fandoms autisms

keep up the good art

Newfag

I hope you got laid already. the lack of it would explain your cancerous shit

The end...

Holy fucking shit!

ZK draws the hottest guys

DON'T DIE ON ME YOU FLUFFER!

bump

Go to bed you freaks

I just snorted my dad's meth stash and i'm having a shitty night so post some fluffies. .

someone has a fluff kink :^)

fin

What in the holy mother of allah

body horror is one a hell of a horror trope

Someone bothered saving one of my "drawings"? That's kinda sad.

>Bitches about overhead
>Uses acid instead of just burning them

Fucking newfag

As someone who has to deal with mentally challenged people on a regular basis... These are therapeutic.... I want to kill all of them but I cant, theses things just remind me of them enough to get by.

Whos the artist for these?

Dude, I've been here 13 fucking years, and have only posted less than 100 times. I only post on the rare occasion something needs saying.

You need to lurk more. YOU ALWAYS NEED TO LURK MORE. (And stop being a fucking pussy, worse stuff than this was around long ago. Hell, comparing Fluffy Abuse now to the shit in the past is like comparing Caillou to Mai-chan's everyday life)
^
That's required reading for Oldfag status, BTW

tl;dr

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuekek

I actually know a couple people that drink oj after brushing. They actually like the taste

i used to like these threads but i recently lost my leg in a car accident.
amputation is no fun fellas

replace it with a sickass terminator claw leg
fuck someone's shit up next time they look at your limp funny

I love how the smug look on her face is wiped off.

Bump!