Hey Cred Forums, is tinder worth it? I've been single for like 4 months now and it sucks dick...

Hey Cred Forums, is tinder worth it? I've been single for like 4 months now and it sucks dick. My problem right now is finding somebody who is two of two things: sparks my interest and is single. And of the 10 new girls that I've met through friends, none of them fall into that criteria (mostly the single part)

I've always imagined that people are there for one of 3 reasons: desperate, single for a reason, or just looking for sex. I'm looking for a relationship (sex is pretty dope too tho)

discuss your tinder experiences and convince me one way or the other.

bump

For me it has always been shit, out of 100 girls only one sparked a single click of interest in me, they are all selooking righteous feminazis

That fall under the category "single for a reason" lol

I'm just not sure what to do other than like try to talk to people at concerts and shit

don't know if its helpful but I didn't really like it, it only shows you facebook friends of friends. may I suggest okcupid it searches people who are interested in the same things you are, if your not into that and want a "learn to love them" experience then use at your discursions. just don't use tinder, you might find someone but I see too many people I know on tinder.

Wait fuck I didn't think it used facebook friends of friends, I thought it just found people who use it locally this is complete news to me

I've considered trying it too. Interested in anons' opinions.

That might be creepy if you do it by yourself, I do it when ever I get a chance and it has worked well for me. Tinder was a waste of time, but try it out of fun, it feels great having manyou matches it makes me feel "heey I'm the dogs bollocks"

perhaps both, or perhaps your right, just trying to give advice.

It uses a tracking system that detects tinder users in the vicinity so ifar you live in a shitty neighborhood I got bad news for you

I mean as long as you don't blatantly hit on them you're good. I met this one girl two concerts in a row and talked to her both times (albeit the second time she walked up to me and tried to talk and I was smashed out of my mind)

If you're attractive and show continual interest it's great. Fucked 4 girls in 2 weeks, none with any glaring flaws (one a bit of a tummy but didnt notice till i was in her so eh). Then none for 2 months. But because I was then devoting my time to them I stopped trying to meet other people on tinder and so suddenly no more girls. Couldn't be fucked starting all over again so deleted it. Meh.

TL;DR it's ok

also, no matter what you do there is going to be a lot of woman who are men or some major horndogs, both men and women.

It sounds dope as fuck if you're looking for sex, but I want more than just sex is the thing. Like if I only wanted sex I would have signed up months ago because I've heard it's really good for that shit

I want to meet a major horn dog tho

it's so easy to get laid. its much harder to make a real connection. in 2 weeks i hooked up with 4 girls that i met through tinder. if you want a real relationship you prolly should go through regular channels like a club or something you do, maybe even work related. so if youre hungry for puss i recommend tinder but you have to consume people. it makes you feel like shit.

This is my worry too. I guess it can't hurt, I should just try it.

How do you do it? You must be very good looking for tinder, right?

lmao I wish there were people at my work that I'd even think about getting with

oh well I have like 8 concerts that I'm going to before 2017 and I'm not a complete beta so I think I can be patient

I don't think I'll try it after reading what you guys have told me. Unless like 8 months go by and still nothing then I'll probably just want to get laid and I'll dive right in

im above average, like 7-8/10 and 5 ft 10in. If you get a girl to meet you at a bar you literally just have to know when to take initiative, buy her a drink, wait for her to start looking at your mouth and then you kiss her, go to her place, and get laid. just dont overthink it really

Yeah it's not great for a relationship. It's great for dating. I went on proper dates with about 3 girls. One was 3 dates, one was 8 dates, one was 1 date and a bit of texting. All tapered off....

Since the entire premise of tinder is matching on looks (or girls who know how to take photos), you're probably ruling out the exact girls with whom you have something in common 90% of the time. Also the type of people keen to meet on tinder are usually the type of people who don't really meet people well in person. So yeah relationship wise you're fucked from the start unless you hit the trifecta of

> hot
> chemistry
> she downloaded it for the first time/you're her first match

The were all cool girls but we just had nothing in common apart from finding each other hot

I mean worst case you just delete the app. Can't actually hurt anything. I'm not sure what I'd accomplish anyhow though, I'm an ugly fucker. The only people who'd actually match with me would be "single for a reason" types, and no thanks, I'll stay single.