When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

Probably 10 months

Too long ago. 1 or 2 months now? Far too long m8

When I was 17 years old.
I'm almost 21 now.

Last night

6 years ago when i was in college. I went full neck beard after that.

This past sunday. And will probably have sex again tomorrow.

My gf has a higher sex drive than me which is cool because shes always down to have sex. We mostly have car sex because neither of us has or own place. Its not ideal but whatever. But this weekend we stayed in the city and boned every single day. Felt good

This afternoon. Next door neighbor. I'm 54, she's 46. I know, ewww. Dude. she's so hot. 5'3", 115 lbs., athletic as shit. Doctorate. You won't believe me, I don't care, but it is the absolute, honest truth. It's so good to be me.

A month ago. 3 different girls in the same week.

This morning I had my gf chow on my dick a bit before I had to get up to go to work. Haven't fucked her proper since yesterday, and even then, it was just to ball her and cum

I'm going to have sex by the time this 404's

Where does she like you to bust your nut? Ass? Mouth? Pussy? Face?

Did she swallow your load?

2 years ago. Used to fuck around a lot more until I broke my last girlfriend's heart. Straight up turned down sex from 10 girls since, and dated numerous others.

Just not the same.

Almost 9 months ago. Draught ends tomorrow night tho thank fuck I was thinking about paying for a hooker

Lost track. 3 or 4 years

With a girl-3 months ago
With a guy-2 days

Why would no one believe you?

3 days ago
Had been 2 months before that.
Basically starved my wife of sex till we went on vacation. I like it rough but she doesn't as much. She wanted it so bad, when I asked if it hurt she replied "fuck yes but don't stop".
I love that girl.

3 weeks ago, young asian prostitute

I sucked off a complete stranger in a park about a month ago. I'm a guy btw.

Very proud of ya

Last saturday. Morning sex is awesome

Two nights ago. Got moved to the Bay area for work at the beginning of the month and have had 6 Tinder/Bumble wins since then. Working a few more right now, but honestly need to get my shit together for a few weeks.

Today. And yesterday. And the day before that.

Three weeks ago, two days before I had surgery on my urethra. Since then I have had a foley catheter in my fucking dick! It sucks.

Never. I'm 52

About 4 hours ago

This really hit home for me. Don't fuck around folks, love the one you got

Damn, I almost won the thread. With 5 years

A week and a bit.
It's not that I can't get it, I can pretty easily actually. I'm just a single mum fresh out of a long term relationship and I have no support network and I just feel a little weird about having people over.

4 years ago. tried to fuck a sloppy 53y/o but was too drunk to keep my dick up. the little guy made the right decision

700+ days

this morning when i woke up with my girlfriend, then she went to work and i drank beer till she got home

A few days. Had it daily during the summer, but classes have been busy

Like a day and a half

That is crazy long. I don't know how you manage.

Just shy of 4 years since my ex left me for a furry with his own house.

wife is 14 weeks pregnant... so about 14 weeks ago.

fingers crossed for a miscarriage.

Where are you?

never

Monday morning

3 weeks ago and the time before that was 4 months and its always with the same guy. I have to travel 3 hours to get laid but its fantastic and he always takes off my panties and save them for later when he wants to put them inside me and fuck me with them in me. Its hot. Tots worth it.

4 months ago.

NZ. Why?

Yesterday with a guy with a nice cock.......... I'm Bisexual and engaged to a femanon. She doesn't know a thing

She prefers in her pussy. Less mess to
Clean up. I fucking love it when i cum inside her and she just pulls up her panties and jeans and goes on about the day with it still inside. Plus i get off on the fantasy of getting her pregnant.

Yesterday
I sacked too
Lose my election with condom

Nailed the girl I've been wanting for a couple years last weekend, her boyfriends pissed xD

Ayye im in the east bay. So many girls to bone in the bay. I love it.

2 years. Anymore of your pic?

Any one want to see me and my girlfriend?

Well if we weren't on opposite sides of the planet I would chat you up a bit and see if we hit it off.

Sucks to loose an election due to a condom just ask Al Gore

Well done user

3 days ago

Downtown Oakland, suhhhh. Berkeley is a gold mine. Coming from the uber-conservative Midwest, I'm in heaven.

In the year of our turd, Two-Thousand and Eleven.

6 hours ago

what is sex

It's been 5 years this month.. Newly Christened ex g/f wasn't interested anymore.

Now I can't seem to actually bring anyone home.

Next woman I fuck, she has to accept that her sacrifice will be meaningful.

last week but my gf got mad after for no reason
women are really hard to understand sometimes

Like 4 years. TBh kinda given up mostly because i'm lazy.

I believe it means to initiate coitus with another

Berkeley is over run with hot chicks. I love it. Sucks thats theres so many crusty homeless people though.

Never

I was 17, and now I am 20.

There's hope for everybody. Trust me when I say this.

Are you fucking crazy!!!!? Berkeley goggles mofo

You should pay for it.

Do ten seconds of fucking and ten hours of shame count as sex?

like 8 months ago and i need some

4 days ago
Wifes pregnant so it's happening less and less these days woo hoo

Sunday night. Tantric sex on shrooms

3 weeks ago with a man
2 years ago with a woman

Not everybody.

depends, does my right hand count as a partner? if not then never.

12 years ago

I'm a Virgin
I might not be if I made a decision to try and get with a girl in my class that practically threw herself at me.

>When's the last time you had sex?
the day i was born...
my penis rubbed the side of my mom's cooch