I bought weed for $30. Did I do good?

I bought weed for $30. Did I do good?

Jesus fuck I hope this is a troll

no

If you save them seeds and grow your own, then you did good.

I'm guessing you paid $30 for a gram, that's pretty high. That weed doesn't look that good plus it has huge seeds and a lot of them. I pay 100 for a 1/4 which is still pricy but for my area it's good and I have only found 1 seed in 1 fourth I bought and I have been buying from this guy for 2 years

pretty good id say. 7/10 maybe a twentyfiver. those seeds look good too. just crush them up and dry them out. save that and smoke it when you got a lady over, they love that shit.

Did you buy this shit from Johnny Appleseed?

Yeah man give her a goddamn firework show

I'm paying 60 for a 1/4 haven't seen a single seed

>420chan is that way -------->

You can literally buy better seeds seperately probably for cheaper too. OP's trying to smoke, not grow

>smoke it when you got a lady over

Wtf?

GTFO

God no, it looks like Reggie with those seeds in it. I get a half ounce for 220 and that's pretty fucking good.

As a Califag, this whole fucking thread is a nightmare. What the hell are the rest of you degenerates smoking?

Dude I pay $20 dollars for 4-5 grams, shit is awesome too.

lmfao thats dog shit, i pay like $40-60 for a 1/4 Oz where I'm from (CA)

You bought the grow your own kit. Congratulations OP. You is winrar!!

weeds are bad annon, you should pull then and plant some nice preanuals

>look at image
>"haha it's a joke cause it's not even weed"
>look closer
>oh fuck

Yeah 100 is the cheapest for a 1/4 of quality weed in my area. About to switch to another dealer who has medical from CO and sells an ounce for 170

those seeds you can turn into a few thousand. Hell yeah user, you ripped those idiots off.

Did you get that sweet ass child's plate for your money too

Haven't seen that many seeds since this Mexican in high school

You're fucked.

Congrats i live in buttfuck nowhere so that's the cheapest for dank weed. Faggots around here sell reggio for like the same price too

it's shit weed and you got ripped off but just grow your own plants from the seeds. you'll have more weed than you'll know what to do with even 1 plant.

a lot of the guys here are going to tell you to smoke it, but for the optimum high you should take a nug and stick it up your ass, it will absorb all of the chemicals way more effectivly

I think this stuff already came from someone's asshole

well yeah, because they know what they are doing, be smart like your dealer OP

Lol, OMG!!!!
YOU GOT RIPPED OFF!!
You were pay for seeds

No you did not. That is a LOT of seeds.

I'd happily pay $50 for that if the seeds are a decent strain.

Kek it'd be easy to be a dealer if everyone was as stupid as OP

OP here. Ill keep the seeds on the side for another time. no idea i they would even grow.
To be clear I bought what is showing in the bowl for $30

You honestly did ok but that really depends on where you live and what strain of weed it is. If it's sour or lemon haze you did awesme with those seeds.

If you grow them make sure you use organic potting soil and look up a few guides online.

Where is the weed?

based captcha knows whats up

Dont store them in too hot or too cold an area. Keep them out of sunlight. Look up how to store them online or you'll kill them.

>2016
>not having a Cred Forums pass
>mfw

you got took buddy. i get grams for 10 where i live, feels good man.

That is crap.