Bought an Alienware Alpha r2 because I always wanted a gaming PC. Now that I have it...

Bought an Alienware Alpha r2 because I always wanted a gaming PC. Now that I have it, I have no clue what games to get on it. Recommend some good games.

>inb4 hurrr durrr Alienware sucks & is overpriced
I paid $950 for it and am amazed at how extremely small it is and the hardware I got with it. A PC with the same hardware would cost the same, and be no where near as tiny as this thing is.

Get Bioshock

What is it about?

Amazing game just get it its amazing looking might be a older game but u'll love it

10/10 description

osu!

Metal gear solid 5
Transistor
Garfield kart

Get ark survival evolved

no just no

Ayn Rand builds a city Undah Dah Sea and all hell breaks loose.

No man's sky.

get call of duty for your meme-machine.

specs? alienware for 950$ got an i3?

cs:go lol

Buying an Alienware PC for gaming was a joke of a meme back when i was in high school 10 years ago. I had no idea people still did this. I had no idea Alienware was still in business. But now that I do, thanks for the nostalgic kek. I bet you could have built two gaming PCs for the price of that one. You should KYS.

To answer your question, I would say the perfect game for a normie like you would be LoL or CS:GO.

Mass Effect trilogy if you don't already have it

Minecraft or team fortress 2
My two favorite games for playing on my Alien BattleStation

>buys ALienware
>doesnt know what Bioshock is
holy shit OP, did you just retire from 50 years and all of a sudden to try a new hobby you knew nothing about?

"minecraft" "team fortress 2"

ikr

You can get the crew for free in uplay,its an mmo car game

Pong

i have a question i have no clue on how to read computer specs so if bought the latest alienware desktop with everything maxed and amped up (8000$ computer) how long would it take before it cant run games on ultra and then how many more years till cant run games on normal

>bought an alienware
lmfao stay cucked retard

"gaming PC"

wait is this bait? thats a steam machine not a pc

Overwatch is pretty good

I also play X3 terran conflict sometimes

Intel i5, 2.8ghz
16gb RAM
960 NVIDIA
Can't remember the rest. Wish I would've got i7 but I was on a budget

h1z1

If you like RTS I highly suggest Company of Heroes 2.

Ark

Gta

google image search has failed me. dammnit

>being this retarded