i havent eaten in days
send food
pls
my adress
1251 University Ct, Raleigh, NC, 27606
aparetment 001

Ayeee Raleigh

stupid bitch is gonna get robbed/raped/or killed

Stop buying beer/smokes and go get a fuckin burger then. Damn.

I WELCOME DEATH

we're not that stupid, and we're especially not your personal army. In the off chance you're legit, go contact a food bank, they exist for these exact reasons you dickhole.

Quick, someone in that area raid his house! He's hungry and weak, take his shit and show us!

>has internet
>and a computer
>and an apartment
>but can't get food?

lmfao you white people are fucken hilarious. LE WIGHT RASE you preach on Cred Forums and here is one of yours fucken starving. fucking pathetic.

you got a paypal I can send cash to?

Eat those nuts and stop whining

my dude you're getting baited

>someone just ordered me pizza
thank you Cred Forums

that's my ash tray

Well I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. What if the guy really is starving or out of money? I can spare $5 to let someone eat something. I do know my limits, I don't leave my doors unlocked* of course, but what if he really IS starving?

*I absolutely never give money to a western(ized) woman. Never ever. I respect guys of all race creed sexuality and nationality. But women? I've been burned far too many times from them. Lying, abusing, etc.

its ok brownbro i got food now

Post food or I won't believe you.

>pls help im starving
>i havent eaten in days
>send food
>pls
>my adress
>1251 University Ct, Raleigh, NC, 27606
>aparetment 001
NYPA faggot

Be smart for once and check the name of the image

Will someone let the cat out of the bag?

Same problem here. Poor college student with no car to buy groceries, no shopping within walking distance, no friends to give me a ride. Haven't eaten in two weeks.

Checked

someone called and told me they ordered pizza.
why would i lie?

You live in the states, dumpsters are filled with food.

I got him.

SkypePhoto. don't be retarded kiddo.

Thanks man.

How bout them bloated belly's in africa you stupid nignog

Listen to the quads!

Didn't even notice I had quads, now someone has to raid hm and take his pizza as a trophy. The quads has spoken...

You think I give a damn about the niggers in africa? They're the same as all those filthy immigrants. They come to America and talk about the poor fishies back home. they siphon away the resources here and send them back to [wherever they came from] so those resources can be CONSUMED, not even REPLICATED, then they repeat the process sending more to siphon away more materials. Fuck immigrants who do this.

The only good immigrants are immigrants who come for permanent residency. Germans, Swiss, English, Swedish. I've never met a single immigrant of the following races/geographical locations who has served the USA:
>British
>Finnish
>Puerto Rican
>Spanish
>Mexican
>African in general
>Chinese

OP here

I have 4 nog roommates

while they're the reason all my food is gone, they're also a good deterrent