How do i stop caring about the fact that i cheated?

how do i stop caring about the fact that i cheated?

I suppose you don't. Cheating is a really bad thing

damn then shit dude im a trash ass person

but i mean he kinda deserved it but maybe that makes me even more of a trash person

I don't know if there is such a thing as deserving cheating. But you think the person deserved it, then you shouldn't be with him.
Don't do this with yourself.

Unless he fucked someone else then no he didn't deserve it. Either talk things out or end the relationship. Those are the only morally correct options.

Yeah, even if he betrayed you, either end it or forgive him. Doing the same as he did is bad for you, this may sound dumb and idealistic, but you will feel really messed up after that.

You dont. You made your choices. The only thing you can do i guess is feel good about ethe fact that you care.

The worst justification ever. Either your lieing to us and yourself about your thorniness, or youre spiteful and manipulative.

sadly our species are naturaly promiscuous.
Yes it is true, you cant help the fact that you did it.

best is to move on. trust me on this one OP.

This. Really the only justification is "I was really horny and lacked self control"

By fessing up and not doing it again or bailing on your relationship.

It's not like we are promiscuous, but the human being is not monogamic by any means.
We don't love just one person
All this marry, be happy with one forever is only about culture and religion.
But then comes a moral thing, if you don't want to date just one person, then be true with yourself and your partner, open relationships works just fine.

How are we not promiscuous? I've had sex or masturbated at least once a day for years. What other animal does that?

Dolphings
Pleasure seeking and promiscuous are two different things

oh im hella spiteful and manipulative honestly i just wish there was a way to be like that girl lucy in ge movie lucy where i'm so aware of shit and life that i don't give a fuck that i cheated if that makes any sense which prolly doesn't but idgaf

You two better not still be together, they don't deserve that, you're fucking trash, make it known to everyone around you what you did was fucking wrong, they didn't deserve that don't make it sound like they did. You should have broke up with them first before you even thought of that

I GET THIS FEELING EVERYONE BEING REALLY HARSH ABOUT WHAT I DID GOT HEATED ON LMAO

Drugs.

Your being a pussy. Just fucking grow up. Everyone cheats. Why you think divorce rates are so high. And that's just the people that get caught. And even then it's the people that get caught AND dont work it out. Nobody wants to sleep with the same person for 30 years. Everyone just walks around pretending their shit don't stink

I think youre talking out of your ass. Fuck off with your semantic arguments.

Just think about Harambe OP and the fact he was cheated out of life. That will really put your shitty life into perspective.

Or they've got a sense of empathy. Shit fucking sucks, if it's a girl you care about you try your best to be the best person you can be for her. If she cheats on you that means that even if you were at your best there was still some other guy that she thought was better

In that case youre an aweful person and you should really work on that because if any of your no doubt long list of boyfriends youve had over the years knew that from the beginning they probably wouldnt have touched you with a ten foot pole.

dicks out for harambe

Understandably. You acted selfishly and now your complaining about how you feel bad about it on the internet. Like that's likely to be the only punishment you get for it which is barely a slap on the wrist.

shit i hope so honestly

>be me
>be spoiled female who is hot enough for men to be disposable
>abuse my boyfriend
>feel guilt
>feel like I dont deserve to feel guilty
>try to get others to justify my actions on the internet
>they dont
>CAPSLOCK RAGE

Is that the only time youve cheated?

Just stop...

by quitting to be a retard who thinks that it matters at all

damn did you see all that in your crystal ball?

yeah

pat yourself on back for alpha. men should bone another woman every now and then...we are not built for strict monogamy, but rather one with conditions. women are fiercely monogamous by nature on the other hand.

KÊK you fucking loser

truu i keep telling myself we all die anyways

repeat after me:
YOLO

keep it a secret. do it again at will. time is on your side.

Just dont do it again and youll be fine. The main worry with cheating for men is that youll feel romantic emotions towards them. The other worry is that they will give the dick so good that they wont be able to sexually satisfy you once you feel comfortable going to someone else for sex.

this...i've never been caught cheating btw. all you have to do is keep your mouth shut.

It gets easier the more you practice

Regular truth and dubs of truth.
You're being confronted with the shittiness of what you've done on all sides.

Also the shit you say here is immature unrealistic and selfish. Cut it out.

If you find yourself nodding along to posts like
&
maybe monogamy isn't for you. If so, leave this guy and be totally open about your intentions with everyone else afterwards.

This is the irrelevant and childlike response of someone going full damage control. Cut it out.
(But for the record, I've never been cheated on and I still think you're being shitty)

If you're still feeling defensive, why don't you tell us what he did to
>deserve it?

Yeah this. Everyone in here sounds like beat on teenagers. After a certain age, pretty much everyone cheats here and there. Some people ignore it, others just accept it, some don't do it. It's not a big deal.

OP's a grill m80

u dont get it.

U..yes u..
U didnt

dude if i tell you why you'll be like then wtf is yall doin!?!?!? but basically he treated me like shit through out my pregnancy in labor and right when we brought our son home... but i don't leave the relationship bc im stuck and obsessed and manipulative to myself and crazy and idk anymore so i feel nothing half the time now

Well with alcohol and more cheating; Just like murder, its easier after the first time.

this.

There is only one way this can possibly end,
and its not good.

>i don't leave the relationship bc im stuck and obsessed and manipulative to myself and crazy and idk anymore so i feel nothing half the time now

If you really have a child to care for right now it's time to stop using your pseudo self-diagnosis as a crutch, grow the fuck up, and choose to begin becoming a better person. The kind of person that kid won't end up hating and blaming for all their problems by the time they move out.

Okay, so the relationship isn't worth saving. Sounds like the two of you deserve eachother.

You should probably spend some time really thinking about life. Maybe learn some intro philosophy so you can organize your mind and then figure out what you want to do. You need to be able to understand yourself so you can tell when your being childish and when youre lieing to yourself. Philosophy will do this for you.

This. This. 1000x this.

To make what user said more clear:
you need to start building an island of stability and responsibility in your life. If you're emotionally dependent on faggot bf, find a way to gradually extricate yourself from him. If you're financially dependent on faggot, get a fucking job and find a way to support yourself without him. Moving back home with parents sounds like a shit move, but it could be better than staying with faggot (who will probably start cheating on you too if he hasn't already).

"Grow up" sounds like a schoolyard insult, but what it means is you start standing up for yourself and taking responsibility for your actions and your child's life. If you can't do that, get help so you can. If that's too hard, drink bleach.

Youve got to figure out who you are and what you want.

all my THIS.

Except for the philosophy bullshit. Philosophy is a "first world problem", and let's face it.... you're not there yet.

Short answer: you don't.