If America is so great then why is Homosexuality legal?

If America is so great then why is Homosexuality legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8fFVOoqepc
youtube.com/watch?v=zMC5ErMegeA
youtube.com/watch?v=jeICC5SFpP0
youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8
snapchat.com/add/m6mmi15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eisen birthday edition

Whassup Eisen edition

Also nigs.
If America was so great it wouldnt have nigs.

Because we're great. Weren't you paying attention?

oh hey you're alive

hi

I saw death grips and ween and death cab for cutie last weekend

Of course I'm alive, I just merely avoided this place for a while

you did it eisen.

it's an objectively worse version of both previous iterations and people only play it for the skins

i've never heard of it

i believe few people do not

but i must pose a question to you... how would you deal with looming feelings of inadequacy and lowbloodedness at the prospect of being uninterested in and learning nothing about any particular subject that drives forward all of existence? say... math.

Sure.

i did it

what
the
fuck

for any particular reason?

I just tried my third IPA that tasted like pine sap. I'm 3/3 for shitty IPA's.

I think I'm done with IPA beers.

Got bored of it and my work schedule pretty much relegated me to only being able to focus on one thing at a time at night before going to bed and immediately going back into work when I woke up
I've yet to find a beer that I like

i would love to be working more because i have way too much time that i spend accidentally falling asleep on my futon

you didn't die for an whole other year.

ipa is usually only good on tap.

I like some IPA. I prefer Wheat beers more though.

AND THERES MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM

Oh, yeah because the sexual preferece of the people make a contry better/richer and resources, population, researches & territory do not matter

researches

Corona with lime is pretty good. I rate my beers on two scales.
>Horrible-Drinkable
>Flavorless-Flavorful

Corona is Flavorful but lands middle of the drinkable scale. It's quite bitter (Unless with lime, then it's drinkable)

I've been getting forced overtime this month because Apple decided to release three new operating systems and 4 new devices in two weeks

I wouldn't care if it meant I could play video games all day

that's honest to goodness true

death grips was awful

ref. and subsequent posts

one can only hope that the wiles of inexorable fate do not steal upon them as a shadow in the dark.

I would love for you to kill yourself. Maybe then we could have a thread without your shitty posts.

Literally all you do is make stupid mindless chit-chat and contribute your faggy avatar thing to the image count.

You could, at the very least just stop posting those fucking moronic pictures

at least you won't have to worry about many tvOS questions

I like ones that are a cider mix that barely taste like beer, but the closest I've come to liking an actual beer is Guinness, and it got hard to drink after a certain amount of it. Started tasting like burned stuff was in it
Thank god. What's worse is that I'm supposed to be taking just Mac calls right now, the iOS advisors have like 50 minutes between calls and I have less than a minute between calls because there aren't as many Mac advisors AND people spam buttons on the phone to skip the automated system, which puts them into the Mac queue.

>working for apple and expecting reasonable work periods

i don't know if that is better or worse.

ha ha, but also you could be working for samsung

getting better at drawing badgers makes me happy

Checkmate, Atheist.

post badjgers

now now, i'm not THAT old, you can't use those kinds of words on me

that sounds awful
the clips i saw on youtube of them playing bottomless pit tracks looked pretty fucking cool though

ween though

RIP
what's the most common issue lately

Sleep some more or be responsible?

I would post a birthday picture but I have no pictures.

I insist on posting lewd and naked male furry people.

incompetent

It wouldn't even be that bad, but people are fucking stupid and literally require us to tell them it's ok to press ok and follow the instructions on screen
someone forgetting their iCloud password

fuzzy little guys

Go ahead

I would aspire to be really good at the video games, so it would be okay

ween was fucking awesome and probably the best band I saw there

them or death cab or chevy metal

they were all having so much fun

The 'burned stuff' taste was because of the roasted coffee base they use, it's not too horrid but I agree that it's hard to drink consistently.

Personally I hate ciders. Tastes like battery acid on crack.

that boy needs to go to derma

sdfggf

people call in for that?

brian wilson is next week for me

i saw lewis black a couple days ago but hes a comedian

lelric you post my fav stuff

He daddy was a dragon, those are his scales he got from him.

death comes at all ages

post the badgers you DREW

do you think you could maintain the PASSION?

oh yeah i got a fucking picture with my comedy idol that i've listened to since before i even knew how to touch my pee pee

post picture

Yes. They also call in to ask if that email that comes from notapple dot com that has a link that asks for their social security number and has a support number that clearly isn't ours, is from us, and why we charged them money, without them checking their actual card statement

no

don't these people have grandchildren

i erased them

maybe

Apparently not. These are usually the same people who go on sketchy websites or click ads they see on facebook that bring them to scare websites that pop up notifications going "YOUR COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS, CALL US NOW TO FIX" and they call them and believe them. While running Macs. When the message says "your Microsoft computer is infected".

my mom refuses to use anything but internet explorer and then wonders why people in mexico are using her debit card

youtube.com/watch?v=J8fFVOoqepc

i am happy with my progress but not satisfied enough to save

cry..

you must save so that you can reflect

for years?

my mom fucking did this and potentially leaked my 2014 tax forms

youtube.com/watch?v=zMC5ErMegeA

I've played league for two so far

i reflect on the doodle for 20 seconds and move on to draw superior badger doodle

My favorite is when people call in with Mac OS issues that they SWEAR started only when they updated their software. I go in with screensharing, the entire time they're bitching about how slow it is and crashprone, I find Mac Optimizer Pro and MacKeeper and other horrifying malware and remove it, and SUDDENLY their computer works as good as the day they got it. Wow, way to go people.
It wouldn't be as bad as it is for me to get this angry, but whenever a customer has an email address on file, or whenever we get an email address for them, it sends a customer satisfaction survey. Customers can blatantly lie on them and Apple refuses to remove them as invalid. I actually got a bad survey yesterday for a 2 minute call because they got to my department when trying to get to sales support. Because THEY fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeICC5SFpP0

Let me see your butt

you have not striven to make a career out of it.

"Personally I hate the gays, I think they’re disgusting beasts that need to be put down,"

not YET

you do realise its legal in just about every country in the world except for some muslim ones?

put down on this dick

do you do much studying of the game?

>tl;dr
youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8

put your name on Snarf

old people are brutal with that shit
and i can imagine apple people are very strict about customer sat

much more than most, I think

sufficient to get to a high level, I dunno

avery how many pure logic courses did you take

Oh well, at least this overtime is giving me If you don't get above an 85% for the month, you're put on warning. Not above 85% for the next month? Fired. Customer sat is the only stat they care about.

Wow, I forgot to delete that thought that I cut off

that's scary as shit
had any close calls yet?

i know a guy like you, got a bachelors in cs or whatever, goes to work makes 40 or 50k a year, room for promotion, and he plays league when he gets home

what a life

unsurprisingly, this seems like a fundamentally flawed system, but i cannot claim that apple did not create a cult of personality

depending on what you mean by "pure" anywhere from 1 to 4

almost every math class could be construed as pure logic though

Once, but I've pretty much always pulled it back up to 90% or higher by the end of the month. I then immediately get a dsat for the next month from someone who says that the automated system is garbage and that someone at Apple should fix it. What's worse? The customer satisfaction surveys aren't about Apple itself, it's about the advisor they spoke to. Apple has a seperate website they never mention to anyone that is for feedback for Apple itself. So we get stuck with bullshit that is not our fault and is out of our control. Their response? "What could you have done better?"

i dont want STDs

logic is logic. Kind of a thing of its own

difference is he managed to get a nice job

I've had a beer or two, shush

the only thing that turns me off about math is memorization of models. i'm looking for courses that deal with logic outside of the constraints of conventional mathematical notation, because i hate looking at parentheses and n's and lambdas et al.

uhhh they're STIs now, chump

he tried a little bit.

Make me

Yes you do.

So it's kind of occurring to me that around the exact same time that I get into a mood where I'm horny all the time, I gain some new fetishes/rule 34 subjects that I like

I ask myself that question every day

they really expect superhuman abilities out of you guys from what ive seen. it's scary as hell. i'd still like to apply there someday though, doing anything

im about to pass out though so i'll talk to you next time, good to see you again

That's normal.

No,

>outside of the constraints of conventional mathematical notation

you will not find a rigorous math class like that

mathematicians fucking love their notation

in fact, the "purest" logic course I took was the one with the most intensive and arcane notation conventions

you want philosophy I think

that or learn how to speak in variables

yeah, like I said

n-no

Sllllllllllllllllllut.

Apply to official Apple, not through a middleman call center. They pay way more.
Is it normal to keep said fetishes/things you like after that fades?

I would say so. Some people like to do things in the heat of the moment then figure out "Hey this isn't so bad after all" and that's how fetishes are born.

So that means I get to pick on you from now on

I-I guess

fuck math and fuck mathematicians

For me it's kind of like, I see something that I haven't seen before, or decide to search up something I haven't seen before to see if it exists, and then have a need to find everything related to it, especially if it's a very niche thing.

fuck you Cred Forums! i swear i wasnt gay a week ago!

it's simple

instead of "I need at least 12 batches of cookies for the bake sale" it's "I need n batches of cookies for the bake sale, where n is greater than or equal to 12"

now you can say "n" from now on instead of "the number of batches of cookies I need"

much shorter, much easier to write

>working for samsung
>a bad thing
>free flagship phone / smartwatch / work laptop every year
>very acceptable pay on any entry level job with above perks
>workplace pension
>fantastic promotion opportunities for almost anyone with a brain cell

Yeah man thank fuck he doesn't work for Samsung.

Do you think before you post?

Yes you were, and you loved it

Fuck why is it so hard to find love

Wanna touch penises?

Cuddle with me you hairy man beast

samsung will be destroyed by the end of the year, and you are a fool. what sort of idiot thinks they could ever argue with me? you will leave my thread now.

it stops being like that after elementary school, unfortunately.

Post your dick.

Man shut the fuck up you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Quit trying to come across as clever and knowledgeable about companies and industries you have never professionally worked in.

oh of course, i was never even pretending. it was a lighthearted and vacuous joke on the internet that you chose to take very seriously and respond to vehemently because you're kind of daft.

not really

if you can apply that basic idea you can understand pretty much all math honestly

the rest is just criterion-checking

it's not like they don't tell you what the letters mean anyway, usually on the same page even

idk, i dont want things in my ass or mouth

A few things can be, but it's mainly just me checking for stuff when I feel like it or if I see new stuff

i will be the first to admit that i mentally checked out of math in 12th grade and played WoW far too long in high school. maybe things would be different now.

damn, that's rough.

I prefer to take things on the internet seriously.

careful with that edge, user, you might cut yourself

I don't know how to describe what goes through my head to make it easy

I dunno, if you don't want to memorize stuff then write it down instead

but it really just boils down to a bunch modus ponens honestly

uhhhh

idk

That's fine

Don't mask your stupidity with jokes because you're incredibly transparent. It's probably the most obvious form of damage control you could possibly have displayed.

Quit trying to impress people on the internet.

Stiffing me again.

it's not worth talking about. it was a silly question to begin with anyway.

you really, really, really care about this and i don't at all.

I'll stiff you.

I wanna be stiffed

I mean, I know you're smart enough to do it

you just have this weird anti-establishment mental block about abstracting things

Now the cold shoulder, pls stop. It hurts.

Of course you would. I think you'd go for most of us here.

Lewd.

Maybe you should care when you make offhand remarks about shit you know nothing about.

I'm just pointing it out, and I'll stop when you admit that you were trying to be clever.

Also >wanting to work for apple

kek

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you're in over your head, friend

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If so, enlighten me.
I do need some good entertainment.

kisses zac

i think i'm just trying to rationalize an inherent lack of interest, but i already know why i failed and became uninterested.

you're really missing the gist of things here, huh

its not great, thats why we have trump, duh

Not Nibi. No one wants to stiff Nibi.

is it inappropriate to ask if they pay well, in general?

nuzzles the dominic

can't be bothered

why is that?

What gist.

What it seems like is I'm proving a point and you're all going "ooh he doesn't get it hurrr" and when I question you about it you'll inevitably just delay and continue pretending like something is amiss when it's not.

Try more.

What, Apple? From what I understand, their phone tech support at-home advisors make like $15 an hour minimum starting, but since I work through a call center that is contracted to them, I only get $11.25 an hour from it, around $16 if I'm doing overtime

>can't be bothered

Cheers for proving me right

slainte, user

bottoms up

ooooomg ~w~

i became inept because i cared more about entertaining myself than i did about studying anything. i remember sitting in a hotass classroom in remedial college courses learning about radians and thinking "wow i'd rather be almost anywhere else other than here" and that's all i thought about in class.

your point is ultimately this: "your stupid joke was stupid!!!! fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i've already freely admitted to you that i know nothing about nor care to know anything about the business workings of either apple or samsung. the joke was in reference to samsung batteries exploding in people's hands and them sloughing off enormous amounts of assets in order to cover it. you can leave whenever.

dom add me on steam again you fag

also nibi un block me you faggot

I don't think Nibi wants to stiff anyone here either though so I guess it's all even.

You don't know the people here. Just don't bother poking your head in and expecting people to spoonfeed you everything.

wait yuki as in the shota fag?

me too

they gave me a pill for it

no

no i wasnt and now i hate it'

no thats gay

Might actually head to bed now, yawning like fuck

do their in-house advisers suffer the same customer satisfaction ratings bullshit as you?

i.. didn't remove you? did i ever have you added? did i remove you?

i don't think they'd do the same for me, because being an irredeemably lazy dickwad isn't a disorder treatable through medication.

nihgt

3:11 AM - re-viscerator: lol
3:11 AM - godoooo: oh
3:11 AM - godoooo: I need to TAG you

they're much less picky about who they give pills of any kind to than you'd think

some of them even helped me get stuff done

I'd assume they do, it's all tied into the same systems.

I'd like to see where you 'freely admitted' this lack of knowledge about the relevant subject.

Also, batches of electronics sometimes have faults, who knew?

And lastly, I'm never leaving. I'm always here waiting to point out any stupid bullshit that you or anybody else spouts in these threads because if you're going to make your shitty lifeless smalltalk a public affair then I am going to feel obliged to pick apart everything you depressing wankers talk about.

You can leave whenever.

What am I expecting to be spoonfed?
You're implying I'm missing out on something, which I'm not.

I dont add people back unless they apologize and mean it.

Someone play with me

Of course you're not, omnipotent user.

I think I missed something

i dunno if i want that. you and keenan seem to uh, talk pretty darkly about them sometimes.

so when's the pain end, what's the next step

here is where i said that stuff
you're a really cool person, i respect you a lot, and i think you should continue to impress your intelligence upon the denizens of gay furry threads on Cred Forums, as well as the internet in general

Which is more depressing: people who converse with each other to pass the time, or someone who spends his free time nitpicking details in conversations he's not involved in?

im sorry you thought I was to sexual in the way I acted
pls 4give

get a life

adderall at least is a godsend

the other ones, though, I dunno about

Again, if I were to ask what I'm missing out on nobody would tell me because frankly, there's nothing to tell.

Play something that doesn't suck.

>goodoo1
>rank 2.7k
>animegirllaughing.gif

From how much shit youve gave me words aint gonna cut it.

maybe if i do really badly in school again i'll see a doctor about it

i'm just type omega man, i have zero willpower

out of curiosity, what would cut it?

Nobody explains things to you because you're nobody.

But I enjoy it...

I mean, it's a complicated thing, that sort of motivation

I haven't figured it out fully myself

I think I will get in bed now though

I must have skipped past that, happens when you read so much tripe on Cred Forums.

As for 'impressing my intelligence', that's not something I have done or ever will do. I visit these stupid threads only to observe and fuck around with bored wasters like you lot who insist on holding their tea parties on anonymous imageboards.
But regardless of that, yes I will continue.

I don't even know what game it is. It looks like BDO, but that game's pure shit.

A piece of the person in question's soul.

you're a character, friend.

very cool

night avery, kissu~~~

I'd say, people who converse with each other about depressing things to see who's more depressing in order to pass time they could be spending improving their shitty lives and not trying to attention whore from strangers they don't even like as acquaintances.

Whereas I am actually making money right now, and this is literally something I am doing as I multitask. It's not something I do actively.

And so are you. And so is everyone here.

Alcohol would be fine too.

Nibi why don't you add me?

z bought a six pack of peach gose earlier today, i don't think i like it very much.

m3w

I could, but you're just going to insult me.

Do you two ever just get super drunk and get lustfully wild?

no. beer doesn't do that to me. i've done that with weed though.

MEOW.

Has anyone here ever had problems using Audible?

>ignored

>ow the edge

No one plays any of the games I play.
Why live

I dont like weed high. I get extreme anxiety and cant look at peoples faces, they look like caricatures and I always have the feeling they will attack me.

Tell Capcom to stop sucking dick and release MHO in the west already, then.

Making a point about the anonymity of the board makes me edgy?

oke

What is your motivation for being here? Of the things you could do with your attention, time, and energy, why spend it here?

You could just play it as it is now. It's what I do.

>He doesn't know
Your new is showing

i've had some weird stuff like that happen to me, but nothing recurring. there are also different strains and different methods that will give different highs. i torched some resin i'd vaped once and ended up with a really horrible existentialist nightmare for a couple of hours before i took some benadryl to force myself to sleep it off.

he wants attention, as we all do.

He is no different than the rest of us, then. Another player in the game

Every type of weed ive had is typically bad-worse-worser-worsest. I think I am too autistic for THC.

Wow, you really are out of it.

I hate trying to set up Asian MMOs. Usually more hassle than they are worth.

only the lucky few are truly special. none of those are in this gutter.

you're a character too, nibi

I dont understand what you mean.

just a funny guy

This is why I removed you, you take my serious responses as jokes.

I could direct that at any one of you but none of you would give me a straight answer.

Though not to be a complete cunt and dodge the question, you lot irk me. Not just g/fur but h/fur, s/fur and anything similar (Trap threads have been getting 'regulars' recently).

The reason is this, Cred Forums is anonymous. Cred Forums is, by definition, random. So you tell me why of all the platforms out there that would better suit your conversations and lighthearted sharing of images, would you waste your attention, time, and energy into removing the anonymity from Cred Forums and posting the same thread 10's of times every day?

You could literally use any other chatroom and accomplish something that wouldn't expire like Cred Forums's threads, wouldn't attract shitlords like Cred Forums does and allows you to converse with each other user to user without people like me interfering with your smalltalk.

Incorrect, I do not need/want attention.
Try again.

you never removed me because i never added you.

Do you not understand this is a cafe thread? Legit question.

Add me

Hey nibi remember the first time you talked to me in thread you said you would slice open my stomach if we ever met?
yeah that was good times

I did have you added though.
Maybe you should of never accepted in the first place.

Why

oh wait no, we had a nice talk for one night while i was surfing in cs source, i remember that.

░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░
>░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
>▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓░░
>▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
>░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
░▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░░
░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
░▒▓▓░▒▒░░▒▓▓░░
░▒▒░░░░░░▒▒░░░
>░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░░
>▒▓▓░░▓▓▒▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
>▒▒▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓░░
>░▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒░░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

Though notice how you're not interrupting anything. No one is taking you seriously. You are shouting into the void.

It's true, some of us have nothing better to do with our time, and I'm not sure why you take such offense to this. It isn't your job to clean the streets of Cred Forums or whatever.

And the truth is, we like randoms like you. It's funny to see people get worked up over something so little

>cafe thread
Jesus fucking christ.
Is labelling the thread suddenly supposed to make me realise what this is all about?
I know what this is all about, whatever you call it.

Though predictably, you've dodged the question as anybody in these threads does.

Because I want to talk to you.

no, it was a pleasant chat. you were pretty nice, which is rare.

>DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU

We're not dodging we just don't care to answer.

You can call it a label, but basically most of us here are in the same building. We know each other. Then other anons like you try to fit in and act like know-it-alls.

Just stop trying we really don't care.

If it amuses you to think I'm getting worked up about anything then by all means go for it.

You assume I don't already accept the futility of talking to anybody in these threads and that's where you're mistaken.

If you want to insult me do it here.

I guess there wont be any of those anymore.

Add me on sc for nudes
snapchat.com/add/m6mmi15

I don't want to insult you.
Unless you decide to be insufferable.

you don't really lend yourself to it.

Its 2 in the morning. I'm going to sleep.

Hey Tiger.

Corona, bitter? GTFO

>gay furry erp with irl friend over skype (he's the brown cat)
>we're both straight irl, but I kind-of want to suck his dick now, out of morbid curiosity and to possibly help alleviate the stress going on in his life at the moment

what do

░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░
>░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
>▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓░░
>▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
>░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
░▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░░
░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
░▒▓▓░▒▒░░▒▓▓░░
░▒▒░░░░░░▒▒░░░
>░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░░
>▒▓▓░░▓▓▒▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░
>▒▒▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓░░
>░▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒░░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

Hey Snarf. If you tired goto sleep and dream of sex.

DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU

There is no other reason to talk to me then.

I have no more reason to.

this is a meme post

>Dream about sex
>Wake up before anything happens.

Fit in?
Good god no.

Know-it-all?
Definitely not.

Trying? Hah.

Also if you all know each other so well apparently, why the fuck are you making your conversations a public matter? I mean it's bad enough that I assumed you were all over the place but you're all in the same building?

Must be nice to have your own special thread huh?

Use Slack you fucking morons.

i can't help but laugh. you're like an anime character, hilariously fatalist and with great campy one-liners

If your actions are so futile, why take them? At this point you're a member of the thread, an active participant no different than us. I'm just curious as to why you stoop to our level if you hate us so much

If it's that great, why are there still furries?

First you need to get out of the denial phase.

I promise

Too much to reply to and I don't have the will to do it. I fed you enough anyway.

If your conversations are so vacant then why have them? At this point you've probably wasted hours on Cred Forums arguing with the likes of me when you could have set up a Slack team in a matter of minutes. I'm just curious as to why you would not have done that in the first place.

Also I don't hate you, I hate your choices.

by inference, furries must be great

but also you misread what he said

Which chinese cartoon character am I to you?

Hey nibi remember how you told me you would horribly murder me?
sure is so much worse that I said a mean word to you once, right?

Cant even get laid in your dreams, pathetic

So you're trying to help us, then?

>fed me enough
Trolls aim to annoy, but I can assure you I don't.

definitely any of the ones named sephiroth or sasuke

why do you bother?

What even is this thread

it is a gay furry thread on Cred Forums

there's no telling bananders

Wouldn't put it that way.
You clearly all know what you should do but you all refuse to so what's the use in helping.

maybe one day I can help him be less awful

thank GOD ed is here

Pale Ales are disgusting in general
Lager, pilsners, stouts, kolches, almost anything is better than pale ale

fk u

furry tiger squatting thread.

>no requests
Sad day

may the nine divines light your path

new thread

I won't argue with that. You know, I've come to like you. I'm sorry for acting better than you earlier

Or you could just let people have their own personal tastes?

People like you are the reason wine snobs exist.

Seems more like shitstorm thread to me

Someone tells you they are going to stab you in the throat when you tell them you're going to rape them, gee who would of thought.

Thanks, that sounds super cool.

Squatting tiger, hidden penis.

I never said that
I literally asked if yo uwere from wisconsin and you said that you would gut me if we ever met

I'm just expressing my taste, I didn't say other people wouldn't like them

No, you said you going to fuck me in the ass, and I told you if you tried id stab you in the throat.

>racist furries
Never ceases to amuse and baffle me.

I linked my add a post or two ago

i missed my only chance to see them when i was 15 or so, is it still worth getting out to wherever to see them? im worried they might be a bit old and itll kill the head canon a bit

er, ween, that is