Fuck me, why is college such shit

Fuck me, why is college such shit

First of all, on #35 it should be were not where, and for all numbers less equal to or less than ten, you should spell it out. What kind of shit ass college is this?

Probably written by a shitty TA

On question 35, why is the word "main" capitalized? This question is invalid!

Looks like the professor had four specific things he talked about in the lecture, and OP is a shithead and doesn't pay attention

All he does is read off a textbook, shitty lectures

Awc, it's community college
For "emphasis"

Because it's just another scheme that sucks your wallet dry and ruins your life with debts while not even preparing you for the real job market where definitions and theory don't mean shit. Yes, some fields like medicine require a degree to have the right to do the job, but most universities just teach shit that you can find online for free.

True, I regret this shit tbh, I started it and invested money in this so fuck it

If you are already there and can't turn back, promise me this user: try to make some connections with people that really want to work in that field. If your degree will not be so great, at least try making some friends that want to be real professionals and this way you increase the chance of getting a job related to the field. Some networking can really make a difference because this way you can get recommended for some jobs that you may want.
Also I'm curious what is the field/degree?

I'm doing media arts, basically shit you can learn to do online, journalism,radio shit like that

Why don't you just change coarse and do a real degree in the sciences?

Well that is a field that is based on who you know not what you know (not trying to piss all over that profession I just say the sad truth), so do your best to make influential friends that may have some connections to some companies. I really mean that. Even if you don't like them, try to befriend them.

If only I had the money to
Nah it's ight I was pretty sceptical in choosing that major, it's the only one I "enjoyed", I honestly never thought I would go to college as a kid so I never thought about it so that was just a last minute pick tbh

*wroten

I made that mistake too..I got into business management and found out it was just bullshit theory that no one takes serious in a company..But I corrected that mistake by learning some computah stuff and programming..I just wasted 3 years of my life doing pointless shit that got me depressed af. The only good thing is that it was free college as I don't live in America

Nice free college fam, I guess I just have to suck dick to get to the top with my degree prob or just become a technician and program shit

>No hard questions you need to figure out, only shit you only have to puke up from a book.
Wow, I knew arts degrees were a joke in comparison but god damn.

If only I had a book, tfw no torrents online

>"What where"

It's best to do what has a job market and what you can be good at, as some people just can't do certain jobs. For example, I can understand programming but suck at anything social like sales or bullshiting others. And others are the masters of deception/sales/bullshit but can't even manage to add 2 numbers in their heads..Just do what is seeked by the job market and what you can do. Think about it really good and try to be as realistic as possible and honest with yourself.. I for one, don't believe that "follow your passion" thing I just believe in "this is what works in the real world so I'm going to learn it and learn to like it as everything can be learned even if you suck at first"..Just don't try to study something that you suck at regardless of how much you try. But if you kinda suck at something but see some progress and it is sought in the job market try it. I'm not the one to tell you what career path to choose as I don't know what your abilities are

Answer to 35:
Video
Killed
The
Radio Star

nice one user. Now you got that song stuck in my head kek

That sounds legit, I just have to find something I'm decent at and put that to use, or actually learn something to be useful to the world, thanks though user for the advice

At least its a good song \b\rother.

You're a dumb ass. While some degrees are in fact useless due to a weak job market and/or not really needing the degree to do the job (e.g. business), some degrees are worth it due to a strong job market and a strong return, and a lot of professions DO require formal, supervised education.

It's YOUR fucking decision to attend a RESPECTED college you can afford. A lot of moronic students make the mistake of attending a college they can't afford, forcing them into pulling loans. What's worse, you have morons attending for-profit-colleges that are shit and not respected, preventing employment.

College is an investment, not a promised ticket to success. Pick your degree and college wisely.

>while not even preparing you for the real job market

That's not really the intent of college, moron. A college's job is to educate. Upon gaining employment, the employer will teach you how to do the job.

Maybe I didn't formulate it the right way..What I meant is "college is usually a scam but there are some fields that require some degrees (I gave doctors as an example)". And yes, I forgot to mention top universities that are good for you regardless of degree (I'd rather do Harvard Business School instead of some crappy engineering community college if they even exsitst) ps I'm not American so Maybe I don't really know how it is there

And what is the use of being "educated" in something that doesn't help me in the real world? If I wanted to study philosophy or history I could just read some books or google it..No need to call me a moron, fam

See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna
start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with
the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that,
and two, you dropped 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have
got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library!

Is this college or preschool, like is this what people pay to learn, you know Google's free so why waist your money on college when you can print a pic of google and use that at a job interview, got me hired

I went to a trade school. I wish they would tell kids in high school anything about this. Got my AS in HVAC in 14 months. Sure it was pricier, but I really benefited from it. The hands on was great.

Gen Edd was shit, but that's universal.
Live in southern California so there's fuck tons of work in the summer and I have a good side gig with a yogurt shop and 2 ARCO gas stations.

>tldr schools need to tell kids about trade schools

>Pic unrelated

>inb4 some college "educated" women studies future mcdonalds employee tries to act smart by refuting your argument with "hurr durr he said waist instead of waste he sucks and hes stupid unlike me who was not smart enough to realise that being useful in a company is better than being some snobby pretentious fuck that can't even get a real job"

this! A good electrician or cook can make more money than some librul arts kid who got an useless degree and debt. And that's because the job market is after all a business where supply and demand dictate who makes money.