Albertsons is racist af

Albertsons is racist af
> be me
> go to upperclass city to bum some food off a friend i know who opened a restaurant
> done eating
> walkfast2thedoordontoffer2pay.gif
> walk to albertsons, gonna buy me sumthing cheap to eat for tomorrow
> looking at sandwiches find pic related
> tfw the fried chicken is the only thing labeled this way
I was so offended
I literally just bought only 1 two piece with my ebt card and left

Proof

>Shitty bait kys

They probably had too many niggers 'aksing' if they could use EBT cards on fried chicken.

>bum some food off a friend

yeah uhm, yeah.

you stupid cunt, it's ready to eat food so its eligible for stamps because it's immediate nutrition. what the fuck don't you understand about this concept? are you that eager to tear down a good program and a decent store, because you don't understand some basic foot stamp concepts? ffs

"Axing"

ALSO motherfucker, if this is the kind of thing you want to bitch about, i'll start writing President Elect Trump to axske this program and I'll screencap this shit thread as proof of why.

> dont you understand some basic foot stamp concept?
> basic foot stamp
> foot
> kys

>"Axing"
aight

oh that's all you have. a spelling error. really. you dumb nigger. you stupid fucking dumb nigger. go fuck your mother, because all of us here already have, and we want out money back.

nigger detected, that or a white guilt cuck

fucking degenerate troll, go fuck your father, because none of us will, we'd already seen all of his vids on xhamster, and they're all at -1%

Wow, a typo.
You really showed him there, kid.

Samefag

you stupid. fucking. nigger.

How is food racist? It just food

Cry more, faggot

Trump 2016

Nice shop

You know we hate niggers right?

See

>chicken is racist
Whites eat a lot of chicken too, stop being offended by everything most people don't give a fuck about skin color.
Yeah I know it's bait made by some white dude but idc I reply anyway

Lol doesnt realize being trolled softly, posts proof, u mad?

Good bait

>nice troll bro xddd umad hehehe

Same backgroung, poster count at 5 on both images, etc
> i use photoshop and do design for a living, can confirm shop

i'm caucasian, if you saw me you would call me white. i would eat 4 whole skinless baked chickens, and a diet coke, if i could. i love chicken. OP seemed to think that the food stamp program was catered to blacks primately. That is their weak argument. OP fails on every level to understand about those food programs that want to cater to immediate nutrition needs. "Deli Foods" and pre-cooked foods fall under "some" of these programs. Chicken is cheap to cook and serve, especially non-fried. The cheaper and quicker it takes to serve up the nutrition, the fucking better for my nigger-giving tax dollar. You dumb niggers are getting my white tax dollar, and you STILL aren't happy.

A race war is coming, and I look forward to killing as many niggers as possible. Nice black people, nyet. Dumb niggers like op? You fucking bet.

They just take everything for granted and find lame excuses to be lazy..Asians are minorities too but I don't hear them bitching all the time. Oh the the race war thing I don't think it's possible as America is enriched beyond repair and whites will soon find themselves hunted by spics and nigs so my fellow whites do all that is humanly possible to keep your guns as they may be your only chance of defending against the non-white hordes that already hate your guts

>be white
>be on food stamps for the majority of my life
White people can be poor too, richfaggot, dine and dashing, entitled shitstain.
>ps I've taken it up the butt too.

>primately
Hey now, I saw that, user.

normally, prepared, cooked hot food is not available for EBT.
They expect you to cook your own hot meal or eat something cold.

Dipshit poorfag

Yes that's true. There are a lot of poor white people..All you black folk complaining about "white privilege" come here in some Eastern Europe shithole village or go see some poor rednecks living in trailer parks. So, my black frinds just start getting more responsible and try your best as there are some respectable blacks who made it.
>inb4 hurr durr racis im triggered