I've been thinking about killing myself for a while. Tonight my big night. None of your faggots are gonna stop me...

I've been thinking about killing myself for a while. Tonight my big night. None of your faggots are gonna stop me. Just give me a good song to go out to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6y7_0KuT5E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=483-79BllII
youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrfXuHYWI
youtube.com/watch?v=qatmJtIJAPw
youtu.be/ThEfofB8ePA
youtube.com/watch?v=SuLWRAq-Kuk&bpctr=1474442981
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjLy9nO8Z_PAhUF34MKHYlLAXAQ3ywIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iofT_kc7FH8&usg=AFQjCNELn69haccoa-FwdE2eoLe1_lkDwQ&bvm=bv.133387755,d.eWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtu.be/piFJVwr1YYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbUv1hz6mE
youtube.com/watch?v=_wPsLwr14wk
youtu.be/Zp1VmzRQnzY
soundcloud.com/fausuto/oh-what-a-day
youtube.com/watch?v=A9pNnKxewss
youtube.com/watch?v=CUCLNPOjPZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A Cruel Angel's Thesis. Piano cover.

Hide and seek by Imogen heap. Good luck on the other side, see you in Valhalla brother

In The End - Linkin Park

not bad, i knew that was gonna be the first suggestion. good anime too

y would you be so sure there´s nothing beyond death - darude sandstorm

youtube.com/watch?v=z6y7_0KuT5E

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

Beegees- Staying alive

Always look on the bright side of life - Eric Idle

Blood on the risers

Anything by Tiny Tim. People find you all purple and covered in piss will never forget that shit.

funny

You beat me too it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM
he actually has a nice voice, jokes on you

favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=483-79BllII

you actually get erections when you hang yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrfXuHYWI

This is true, good chance you will piss and shit everywhere as well. I am a medic so I am just hoping the OP ain't in my area.

Anyone remember Batmetal?
youtube.com/watch?v=qatmJtIJAPw

ik, i going to go before hand, will that make a difference?

dont really like rock or metal

Live stream it phoggot

Also how you killing yourself?

would you be willing to stream it by any chance?

"Medic" lol you are a 15 year old no one called themselves a medic.

DUDE. Cancer by my chem romance. Also, see ya in the afterlife, fellow depressed person.

This song will make you want to kilo yourself if nothing else.

youtu.be/ThEfofB8ePA

You and OP should have a little circle jerk suicide party

Bleach in the punchbowl and everything

goodbye my white brother see you in valhalla
youtube.com/watch?v=SuLWRAq-Kuk&bpctr=1474442981

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjLy9nO8Z_PAhUF34MKHYlLAXAQ3ywIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iofT_kc7FH8&usg=AFQjCNELn69haccoa-FwdE2eoLe1_lkDwQ&bvm=bv.133387755,d.eWE

hanging, i may reconsider... i have a gun

A fond farewell - Elliott Smith or kings crossing - Elliott Smith
Don't do it

Do this

not depressed, just tired

Why not both¿? ¿?

Start the hanging process but keep gun in hand incase hanging is too painful?

god this would fit well if i wasnt a fucking muslim

but dude youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

ive heard of this, too much work

Yeah we all get there sometimes

But congrats on the decision to carry on your journey in the next reality

But you should live stream it for all us anons morbid curiousity

i could if i reschedule

dont wanna disappoint, it is supposed to be tonight. also dont wanna be just another webm on a rekt thread

So glad these arent quints

You'd go down in a best of thread before the rekt threads OP

Well, it all depends on when you ate and how much and how long it will take you to bee found.

Frost - Milliontown

If you're into prog

In The End - Linkin Park

>killing myself for a while

but user, you dont kill yourself for a while, you kill yourself forever

Sure we do. I am a EMT-A. Everyone under Paramedic is called medic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

the shins - new slang

Can you at least post a selfie of your head in the noose before you kick the stool?

you saved me

Hey please don't, I lost my older brother to suicide three years ago and it destroyed my family, please think of who you will leave behind, there's enough pain in the world it's easy to leave, harder to face it with those you love

Stream it. Not that hard to set up a camera is it?

i have an older brother and a younger sister and brother :/

Shut up

Give the man the dignity to at least decide when, where and how he leaves this fucked up place

im not sure, like what if my family finds it. i want to kill myself not them

Stfu faggot.

Is there someone you can call? If not, whats the story? Why do you want to kill yourself?

Maybe you should join him.
At least let user have the dignity of dying on his/her own terms

Just stream through an unplugged laptop. The battery will die before they find you.

Darude sandstorm

World is Mine - Hatsune Miku
Or some other weeb trash. Only way to go out imho.

This site is a meat grinder, fuck you and fuck your poisonous tongue, this man needs to confront his problems, with the ones he loves, instead of leaving more pain for his loved ones. Who LOVE him

if you all must know. ive been feeling a little insignificant. i dont want to turn into those "pay attention to me because life is hard and no one understands" faggots. but ive kind of done nothing but fuck up everyone elses life around me. im a nice guy, some say overly nice... i love life and i love people, making friends and talking. im kinda sad that im leaving, out of all the fuckers killing themselves its going to be the one person who enjoys this world. im unwanted. i love myself but im a burden to those around me. i guess i love people enough to give them what they ask for

Love is an illusion.
We're just a collection of atoms that react to stimuli based on past experiences.

No...

Shoo shoo

also the fact that no one is that interesting, everyone seems kinda autistic to me at this point

OP if your still here check out this song
youtu.be/piFJVwr1YYA

Make a change... Kill yourself - chapter III

Suicide is for fags. Seriously OP what the fuck in your 15 years on the planet could you have possibly gone through that is so bad that you have to kill yourself? Did a weird uncle play with your peepee? Girlfriend broke up with you? Father Michael fuck you up the ass? Seriously you little bitch what has your feelings so hurt that you are going to kill yourself for and "show" everybody?

If user-kun streams, will someone record? I have a morbid sense of curiosity but find it hard to locate many suicide videos online.

Also look up the lyrics because you won't understand vocals.

i remember this song, good pick

That's a load of crap, you have the ability to change

It's good song still listen to it years later

It's Not Unusual as sung by Tom Jones

You wont do it

Looks like someone doesn't understand the psychology behind suicidal thoughts.
Do some research before you come back kid. Your pseudo-intellectual bullshit doesn't work here

im 20. nothing fucked up. im not needed anymore. my time here is done. complete if you will. i have dont what i can for my community in terms of being a good person. now people want nothing to do with me. i have no buisness being here

Play what's new pussycat 6 times before it, and then five times after

Any other good songs like disintegrating?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbUv1hz6mE
set this shit on repeat, let em find you naked browsing Cred Forums with one hand on a beer and the other on your cold hard dick

As someone who's been hospitalized for suicidal behavior I think I do understand, and yes change is possible.

Collapse.

first suggestion is good, its from evangelion. brilliant composition

So fucking move. Or are you that lazy that you would rather kill yourself then just quit being a burden. Act like a fucking adult. If its money, go back to fucking school and get a goddamn trade. If its you are living with your parents... move. If the only reason you are going to kill yourself is you are too lazy to address and fix the problems then maybe you should do it and save the gene pool.

Thanks

Fiction - Avenged Sevenfold

OP literally said that noone wants anything to do with him.
OP didn't mention money or even that he feels like a burden. He did stuff for everyone, but noone wants to give him the time of day in return.
Stop being so closed minded

lol ya i am kinda lazy

People pontificate, "Suicide is selfishness." Career churchmen like Pater go a step further and call in a cowardly assault on the living. Oafs argue this specious line for varying reason: to evade fingers of blame, to impress one's audience with one's mental fiber, to vent anger, or just because one lacks the necessary suffering to sympathize. Cowardice is nothing to do with it - suicide takes considerable courage. Japanese have the right idea. No, what's selfish is to demand another to endure an intolerable existence, just to spare families, friends, and enemies a bit of soul-searching.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wPsLwr14wk

i dont want to contribute to any morbid curiosity by filming it. personally of you want my last words, dont do what im about to do. live your life. suicide is for pussies. now i gotta get on with this i have school tomorrow

Well school doesn't matter if you're going to be an hero...
Lol

You graduated high school two years ago. You haven't had time to do jack shit. You want to die? Do it for a cause, join the fucking Army, go be a cop in Detroit.. fuck anything. You haven't been alive long enough to do anything with you life. I am nearly twice your are. You don't even know who the fuck you are yet

im sorry for your loss sincerely, it must have been hard. i couldnt imagine losing a family memer like that. i have some friends in similar situations. its very sad man :/

It would be more interesting to venture off then to kill yourself wouldn't it? Let the mystery of life take you, and see what you get out of it. When you're hanging on, by your last breathe, as the noose drowns away your life.. you'll realize what 'the end' really means.

It's not really worth it.

youtu.be/Zp1VmzRQnzY

would anyone here be mad at me if i said this was a ploy to see the results, pick your brains, and have a legit discussion with you guys about it

this. read this op. why go out in a lame way like hanging? at least go and fuck up some bad guys or drive your fucking car off a mountain or something crazy

No I'd be happy

shit. pic related

soundcloud.com/fausuto/oh-what-a-day heres some good music tho. enjoy life fellas

yeah but how do we know youre op

Stream it

stfu that isnt the discusion anymore

OP you should read this one

Would you be mad if i accused you of being under the age of 16

no considering that that is all half of you do

anyway imma sleep (forever(nah jk nigga lol XD))

Thanks now all I can imagine is op killing himself to X gonna give it to ya

youtube.com/watch?v=A9pNnKxewss

This backwards tied noose irritates me.

>tfw nobody loves me

youtube.com/watch?v=CUCLNPOjPZw

Agreed, why not Fuck some shit up before going?

suicidal thoughts -Biggy

You could just move away...