I am having a panic attack. I am suddenly horrified, terrified, and my heart rate is through the roof

I am having a panic attack. I am suddenly horrified, terrified, and my heart rate is through the roof.

It happened when I suddenly tried to imagine non-existence. When the sudden realization that someday my consciousness will end, permanently, 100% hit me like a brick and now I can't calm down.

I've never been religious and this often causes me extreme distress. Tonight though it's hit harder than before.

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself and bring back empirical evidence
Faggot

I get that a lot. Distractions. I usually pace and snap my fingers and it snaps me out of it. Watch simple, fun shit. You like puppies? Watch puppy surprise videos. Play a fun video game.

If you're in your twenties, this actually happens a lot, but it goes away. Chill here, let's talk about cool shit.

But there is no life after death, it's a cessation of all you are and all you'll ever be. Consciousness ceases entirely and 'you' becomes nothing whatsoever.

Just Imagine how it was before you were born.

Life is meaningless, fuck a lot get high die of aids.

This.

Nothing really matters op. Do whatever the fuck you want in life.

You're a moron for being worried.
What do you remember before your birth? Death is the same concept but reversed.
Stop being a worried bitch and lead the life you want to live.

A panic attack lasts 10-15 minutes tops, you are just an attention whore.

However, I do get your point, sometimes I get very anxious by the idea that someday my kid, just like everyone else, will die. Weird isn't it?

I also had one of those days. For a moment there I couldn't stop thinking about how my dreams are not going to come true and as a result my life is doomed to be completely pointless.

Oh well.

LSD high dose but prepare yourself

above 400ug

Damn, bro. Happens to me every other night, not exactly a panic attack but i get very depressed.

Nobody knows what happens after death, so it's impossible to say that there inst something there with complete certainty.

There's a daily pill for that, a dude from work has it too.

if it happens once, you gotta take it, else it will happen more.
sucks if you drive and it happens

Yeah, well the other day i was at a shoe store and decided to actually measure my foot. I've been a size 12 all my adult life but they tell me i'm actually an 11.5. I go home and realize check my shoes out, and yep, there's a little bit of extra space in the front of em.

My whole life has been a lie OP.

>the sudden realization that someday my consciousness will end, permanently
every time you sleep your consciousness ends
and the exact point which your consciousness began is debatable
what is your earliest memory?
was it from inside the womb?

Relax and be grateful you're not Hillary Clinton

Ya I remember puberty.

Aside from other factors which happened in my life , one thing that got me over the fear was this one guy who was inbred Titanic while it was sinking. He was awoken by his wife and he told her to save her self then he took his time to get properly dressed and say something like "let them know I died like a gentleman" some shit like that. Just nut up and face to it .

Don't let the fear consume you. Also watch videos of spies being shot. Most are not crying or begging. They smile

Because it is all about what you live for. Life is all we got .time is a man made idea but just live life.watch the sunrise each morning and set . Look at the stars at night. Breathe .

Gl user. Gotta finish taking a shit now.

Let me ask you a question...

If Star Trek teleported existed... Would you use them? Would you die and be remade every time? Are do you enter and exit the same person?

What's to be afraid of about non existence? Like you wont care once youre not existing so why care now?

Im an atheist but this argument hurts atheism. "Do this impossible thing and then ill believe you". Im sure you can think more critically than that.

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at 900 miles an hour.
It's orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it's reckoned,
The sun that is the source of all our power.
Now the sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see,
Are moving at a million miles a day,
In the outer spiral arm, at 40,000 miles an hour,
Of a galaxy we call the Milky Way.
Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars;
It's a hundred thousand light-years side to side;
It bulges in the middle sixteen thousand light-years thick,
But out by us it's just three thousand light-years wide.
We're thirty thousand light-years from Galactic Central Point,
We go 'round every two hundred million years;
And our galaxy itself is one of millions of billions
In this amazing and expanding universe.
The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
In all of the directions it can whizz
As fast as it can go, the speed of light, you know
Twelve million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth

Tl;dr
>you can conceive of an infinite universe, the odds that your electrimagentic field becomes nothing is impossible

Im not op but fuck you. You cant just call everyone whose not being 100%cool an attention whore. Have you never had any kind of problem you needed to talk about in your life? I've had anxiety attacks that have lasted longer than that and my doctor never mentioned that it was unusual. So how about stop talking out of your ass to justify your narcissism and either leave or kill yourself.

Because I am enjoying existence.

I don't want it to end, the thought that it can/will is very terrifying.

I know it's inevitable, but it's sort of like... before I was born, sure, there was nothing. I didn't exist. But now I do. I like existence, I enjoy it, I desire it immensely but I'm told that I'll stop existing, and nothing I can do about it.

Facsimile theory would make me nervous but no travel time? Americans would be using it to get to the end of the driveway

And now you've ruined my science fiction teleporter dream, thanks.

Just relax bro, we are not here to panic, panic = wasting time
Bravery = fun
All children go to heaven don't worry
Just relax and be positive cuz

Depends on what you mean by nothing. Like, do we experience the electromagnetic energy we've already emitted? What about the fact that we aren't emitting anymore once were dead? What about once the wavelength becomes so elongated that the energy level is so low that its undetectable? What about when the universe ends? What about if the energy gets transferred in to light and then absorbed and becomes heat and emitted and distributed out in to space and reaches thermal equilibrium with empty space?

The answer is simple then. Indulge in your existence and make it as fulfilling as you can.

What are you, like fucking 20?

Shut the fuck up. How about you go do something then and make your life worthwhile? Or just kill yourself.

Humanity and consciousness in general allow the universe to observe itself through our eyes. We are just a temporary expression of energy and matter. Grow the fuck up OP and recognize that "you" are meaningless. Will you mourn yourself at your own funeral? No because youre dead... Just dont even worry about it

Yeah but youve probably got a long time to go. Especially with medical science advancing as rapidly as it is. Not to mention theres the distinct possibility you could become technologically immortal if you dont live long enough to become biologically immortal.

It'll be exactly as it was before you were born.

PLOT TWIST: What happened right after before you were born? We're all in for a ride that never ends! Glhf

"Think of death as the anesthetic to eternity..."

~Richard Dawkins.

Honestly, just think of it like this:
Think back to the time before you were born. What pain did you feel? What thoughts did you think? What philosophy did you perceive?
Thats right, nothing. Just, darkness and nothing.
Now all of a sudden going back to that is scary because you've developed and appreciated your own intelligence?
Heres a piece of advice: Learn, teach, and enjoy your sentience while you can. Its what we as a species are here to do.

Existential Crisis's aren't supposed to be horrid and frightening, they're supposed to aid you into enlightenment.

Accept Jesus

This website is mostly 20 year olds grandpa. Dont you have old people stuff to do?

And fuck off with your bitch ass attitude. Someone grasping the magnitude of the concept of death is fucking beautiful. Some people never do it.

This

Accept Jesus as Lord.

Feels good man.

I don't see it conceivable that your consciousness can disappear.

What makes yours different from someone else's or even gives it birth? Not much. What's to say the same sequence of events that spawned your own, slightly unique consciousness (slightly because it's in-fact different, but not made from anything different) won't happen again?

there's like a 0% chance dying is the end of consciousness, it'll just be the end of it as you know it

I once struggled with this particular predicament, OP. I laid in bed, eyes fixed on the ceiling, listening to my heart race." I'm going to die! I'm going to get old, I'm going to become incapable of doing the things I love!"
I thought to myself. Then I remembered something an autistic, jewish, psychopath had told me when I asked him why he's such an asshole.
He looked up at me, eyes not even making contact, and said: If I'm dead, then I won't care. If death is nothingness, than we won't have the conciousness to care. Living forever would require psychological dehumanization because we'd get bored. Live your life, if life extending technologies are invented in our lifetimes, take them. Just remember that our actions live on briefly in people, so if you have a chance to go out like a badass, fucking do it.

Bad idea. If you accept jesus than you accept the idea that you could regret dieing for all eternity. Also the afterlife would be boring forever.
Also you have to be intellectually dishonest.
Also theres really no reason to.

Consider how much data is processed amd stored in a cell phone. How much data can one electron be imprinted with? You need synapses now to store and recall thoughts and memories but I believe it's possible to imprint data on electrons permanently. Really everything is just made of atoms and electromagnetism, why would our own individual data be erased if energy can't be destroyed

>when that one old jesusfag needs to make it look like its not weird to believe in Allah 1.0

Old people stuff? Yea, I had your mother over earlier.

>Grasping the magnitude of the concept of death?
You sound like some hippie faggot. And this is coming from a guy who sucked a few dicks in his day.

>assuming with green text

>mfw

I'll know make my monthly visit to Cred Forums more along the lines of once every 6 months.

I have too much skeptiism and doubt to be able to embrace religion.

Nobody knows with complete certainty that underpants gnomes don't exist, either. Doesn't mean it's rational to fear them.

It's no more rational to fear what happens after death than it is to fear what happened before your birth... Less so, in fact, as nothing that happens after you death can affect your life in any way, by definition.

Accept Thor

Im not going to pick apart your whole post because it would take forever and i can kind of tell youre going to argue with me even though its clear you have no idea what your talking about but ill sum up what i can remember without looking.

>everything is made of electrons and atoms
This is not true at all. Photons for example aren't made of either of those things. Or neutrinos. Or many other things.
>how much data can you store on an electron
None. Its a fucking electron. You could use an electron as 1 bit of information but that's something you could do with literally anything measurable in the universe.
>think about cellphones
I did.
they're re pretty cool.

Dude you fucked up your psyche, you probably broke your MK ultra programming and are now stuck in a psychosis, you should immediately get back to the next mental health clinic and get reprogrammed again.

You'll get over it. It sucks for awhile. Also welcome to the realization of life. Start reading about quantum reincarnation.

Shut up and drop acid, seriously. I've been through the same shit (didn't panic about it like a fucking puss) seen the world through different perspectives through personal experiences and hallucinogenic drugs then got over it. Besides complete physical non existence is not possible, read a fucking book once in a while.

You would think after all these years youd have something better than "you sound like a hippy" and "I fucked your mom"

Does philosophy make you mad or something? Get upset when something is intellectually challenging do ya grandpa?

You have nothing to worry about

nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm

I live in a shitty place to get access to that.

Utah is hellish in that regard. If I had the cash I'd be across the border living comfortably in Denver but sadly I am in debt.

Yeah three random jesusfags showed up all at once , said the exact same thing and then fucked off. Meanwhile only one stays and accuses me of being presumptuous. Weak as fuck man. I can understand why youre religious. Its cool though. I mean I would prefer it if you would put more mental effort in to your life but ignorance is bliss I guess.

"He didn't deal with it the same way I did, so he's a pussy for expressing it the only way he can".

Im not religious out of fear

I didnt say that. I said that youre religious because you dont like thinking hard.

what do you do? you fucking own that shit! you arent going to be around forever so build a fucking legacy, do something worth a damn, and do it so fucking well people remember you for it. be the fucking topic for a history book

A puss is someone who cries about frivolous shit publicly. That's not to say once a puss always a puss but it's important to get people to use their own imagination, intellect, and self determination to emphasize the importance of independent thought.

Try to imagine nothingness. No earth, moon, sun, stars, nebula....just absolute nothingness.

Hahaha yeah man
I don't believe in science or anything like that. It just doesn't exist for me bro

Download Tails to a USB stick, buy some bitcoin, and go to Alphabay. Acid eta 2 weeks max.

I know youre being sarcastic but youre attributing more arguments to me that i didnt make. I never actually said anything about science. Just your critical thinking skills.

I know that feel.
Used to have it a lot when I was young.
From what I know, only distraction gets it away.
If you want to panic even more, consciously say to yourself in your head "I am alive" over and over again, the more you become aware that you are in your one true life and it's not a game and you WILL die at some point, the worse gets the feeling.
So yeah what you can do is NOT do the above and distract yourself.

Whats wrong with my critical thinking skills if i believe in religion?

" I think therefore I am"

Cred Forums is filled with edgelords who try to ignore every bit of empathy to fit in
I wonder when the first person comes around accusing this discussion of being pretentious because of his own narcissistic projection

Honestly im going to work hard to not be upsetting so if my responses come off that way its unintentional. Instead of answering your question because its phrased weirdly and the only way I can think to answer it is by pointing out logical fallacies in the bible which I think we both know isn't going to get us anywhere in going to ask you one instead. Why are you a christian?

Not op but this is actually helpful in my opinion. Thanks man.

Sounds like ur just assuming more shit, i wouldn't be suprised if ur patience runs soon. Thats what happens to people who think they are smarter than others because they believe in the religion of assumption

>underpants gnomes
Well, I actually think it's pretty irrational to be afraid of gnomes... But with that being said, who said that if there's nothing after death (which no one can really say for sure) that we should be afraid of it? I'm no psychologist user, but it seems to me like you have pretty bad anxiety.

Can you name one assumption i made in that statement? And i dont think its wrong to think youre smarter than others. If everyone thought like you then we would have 14 year old congressmen and mentally retarded teachers. I mean i could see how its wrong to think youre smarter than everyone, Or even most people but I dont, just below average people.

>panic attack meme

Your worry stems from a false perspective

Literally nothing, that's the human response. You'll never be ok with it till the moment you're about to die

Eventually not just your consciousness will be gone, but the memory of you will be gone as well.

Everything we do is pointless in the end, so you might as well not worry about it. It's not worth the energy. Just live you're life and do shit you enjoy in the moment.

Obviously I'm not fitting in and that's part of the message I'm trying to get across. People are narcissistic by nature and that has to be weeded out by people who are not afraid to go against the grain of common decency. The fact of the matter is that you have to create your own philosophy, there is no one size fits all.

I disagree that people are narcissistic by nature

Tried masturbation yet?

I remember when rock was young
Me and Suzie had so much fun
holding hands and skimming stones
Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own
But the biggest kick I ever got
was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock
While the other kids were Rocking Round the Clock
we were hopping and bopping to the Crocodile Rock

Well Crocodile Rocking is something shocking
when your feet just can't keep still
I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will
Oh Lawdy mama those Friday nights
when Suzie wore her dresses tight
and the Crocodile Rocking was out of sight

But the years went by and the rock just died
Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy
Long nights crying by the record machine
dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans
But they'll never kill the thrills we've got
burning up to the Crocodile Rock
Learning fast as the weeks went past
we really thought the Crocodile Rock would last

>Also the afterlife would be boring forever

This is a misconception, the concept of boring relates to this realm of existence. Think about all the good, beautiful, and pleasurable experiences during this life, now imagine that all of that is just a taste, an imitation of what we're really meant for. There's no point trying to imagine what heaven specifically is, it's like trying to imagine 5 dimensional shapes, just have faith and stay positive.

Then who or what taught people to act on their own interests?

Your 'consciousnesses' or self doesn't exist in the first place, it's an illusion

Welco?e to being an Atheist, now calm your tits and handle it like a man.
Do something with your valuable time.

Yeah dude that shits boring. What is the point in being happy if youre never sad? Its like playing a game that you know you will win no matter what or eating only your favorite food forever. "Without white blackness is nothing and without blackness white is nothing. Just like in life, you've gotta have to dark times to appreciate the happy ones" -bob ross

I never said its wrong to think ur smarter than others
All i said was that u start assuming when u think ur smarter than others
I mean am i crazy? im not offended if u think ur smarter im just saying thats what happens because u don't know what level i think on, what ive seen with my eyes, what my religious stance on life was before i became religious
Do some research on electricity and magnetism and u will come to the conclusion that we are all one to grow together with love
U just gotta stop that mentality because if u don't know u can't judge cuz
Do some research on nikola tesla

Just so u know i don't think the way i do because i saw some videos on youtube, the videos just certified that i was right to myself, and im grateful to god for letting me experience life even if it seems like simulation now. Im happy knowing theres still kids around to experience the good in life. Very sad for the ones that died early

Welcome to life faggot.

Needs and wants? Thats not what narcissism is though. You can act in your own interest without inherently believing that you are the golden god and all others are idiots.

People are not narcisstic by nature. Narcissm is a result of "unloved" people, people with very low self esteem who try to compensate that through unquestioned "self love"

Pretty simple our society, we shape society and society shapes us, order to survive in a capitalistic/neoliberalistic society where people are consuments and sellers, alot of self esteem is needed to sell products, and manipulate people into buying things. Narcisstic people are known to be manipulative. The whole system shapes the mentally weak into Narcissts, while the other ones got either properly raised by parents or end up as low esteem Computeraddicted depressive borderline beta faggots.

Who gives a damn kid that's the best possible scenario from where i`m sittin. the other alternatives are the various heavens and hells of judeo-Christo-islam and the Pagan and far eastern shit like reincarnation. Fuck all that eternity and coming back here over and over shit. Drink fuck and be merry it ends eventually and goddamit that's what`s so beautiful about life anyway.

Hahaha oh man i was looking for an interesting philosophical debate but Jesus christ. Yeah whatever man i believe in god now youre right. Haha. Fuck.

Narcisism is the exact opposite of low self esteem. I didnt read the rest of ouryour post because you started it by talking out of your ass.

Narcisism is the exact opposite of low self esteem. Thats what i said. It is there because behind narcissism is a low self esteem that people try to compensate through "blind love" for themselfes. A Narcissist can never fully reflect on himself and thinks he is "god" and all he does is ok. Because if he would reflect he would come in conflict with himself.

Bullshit. Dont present your opinions as fact.

Death... my worst fear. I worry about it on a daily basis. It sucks to be afraid of the inevitable. I feel for ya, OP.

Also youre using fucking quotes wrong you pretentious bastard.

>someday my consciousness will end
It won't. Consciousness is everlasting. A physical body needs consciousness to survive, but consciousness does not need a physical body to survive.
>never been religious and this often causes me extreme distress
religion isn't the only source for spiritual/metaphysical knowledge.

usually narcissists become agressive when they are confronted with this, to protect their self image... you are probably one

>Narcisism is the exact opposite of low self esteem
Your post is the exact opposite of fact and reason. Lurk more.

babby's first existential crisis

>When the sudden realization that someday my consciousness will end, permanently, 100% hit me like a brick and now I can't calm down.
lol that usually calms me down a lot. almost can't wait for it to happen tbh

You clearly have never worked with kids in any fashion. You think their parents want or trained them to scream and shout for stupid shit? Do baby's consider about how sore their mother's nipples are from their relentless breast feeding? Are any of those behaviors taught?

Yup you got me. Im a narcissist because i called you out for using quotes wrong and pretending like you know what youre talking about. Got any real arguments or just strawmans?

Seek jesus in your time of need, he will give you rest and peace of mind.

>I am having a panic attack. I am suddenly horrified, terrified, and my heart rate is through the roof.It happened when I suddenly tried to imagine non-existence. When the sudden realization that someday my consciousness will end, permanently, 100% hit me like a brick and now I can't calm down.I've never been religious and this often causes me extreme distress. Tonight though it's hit harder than before.What do I do?

I said needs and wants. What are you talking about parents for?

See 704807817

I am having a panic attack. I am suddenly horrified, terrified, and my heart rate is through the roof.

It happened when I suddenly tried to imagine non-existence. When the sudden realization that someday my consciousness will end, permanently, 100% hit me like a brick and now I can't calm down.

I've never been religious and this often causes me extreme distress. Tonight though it's hit harder than before.

What do I do?

lol a baby can't comprehend how sore a mothers nipple is, Empathy is something that people get trained. You can train empathy ffs that is fact.
Kids scream and shout because they learn and interact, they look for borders, and narcissts didnt learn that others have borders. I think we probably talk about different narcissm here, I talk about the narcisstic personality disorder.

What's this Crocodile Rock thing? A new forced meme?

It's an Elton John song

Yeah all good cuz, just remember too that growing knowledge and become closer as friends is always a good thing, that way we don't self destruct because we used stupid discrimination to justify segregation
Later fucker

Have you tried not being a gigantic pussy?

I think it's about the screaming intro.

That I know.

Oh fuck off bitch

This crosses my mind every here and there and I can feel it like bricks and it freaks me out cause I feel like I enjoy a lot of experiences I've been through. I guess this will be the nice thing about transhumanism in the future is that you can keep your consciousness alive.

It is just easier nowadays for most people not to care for others to advance in career, because our current system sadly promotes antisocial and narcisstic behaviour. Starting already by the fact by how kids nowadays want to be "badass" and "assholes". It seems to be cool to not care or they think it at least. do you really think that was the norm since humanity started existing? there was a time where people actually had ideals for whom they fought for. Weird enough, that this is not the case anymore.

Just because all of this will disappear one day doesn't mean you should appreciate it any less, and honestly, this goes on for infinite so you'll literally do all the things over and over forever and ever so enjoy it man

>>>>>NO YOU FUCK OFF YOU CUCK RACE TRAITOR LADYBOI COCKSUCKING NIGGER LOVING HILLARY SUPPORTER

Go back to Tumblr.

yup, done that to myself a few times with existential trains of thought. Just get yourself to realize that your consciousness is flawed and incapable of fully comprehending its own existence, let alone non existence and let that put your mind to peace. You really don't know if it will even end or not, its a weird complicated thing we can't even fully explain with science reincarnation might be a thing. Also, realize the fact that in the 13.8 billion years the universe has existed, you haven't been conscious the whole time. Did you feel any pain during those eons? Would you care to explain the suffering? No, cause you're fine. Man up

NAH FUCK U MAN! U PUSSY BITCH ASS NIGGA FUCKER
U AIN'T SHIT
YOU SUPPORT HILLARY U JIHAD PUSSY BITCH

Chikin

There is no scientific evidence for reincarnation.

ha, and she thought she could be sneaky jacking his dick

Do some philosophical research on Heidegger's feelings of Dread, and Nietzsche's "what it takes to be an Overman."

What makes you think that your consciousness won't reappear fully intact in another reality with rules that would allow for such a thing to occur? Once you are exempted from time and space, there's no telling what will occur.

>someday my consciousness will end
Look into what Buddha did when he discovered buddhism.

We don't "die"
You will never experience that
Stop buying into teenage angst based atheism amd grow up.

There's a reason every single culture developed a religion and they are al almost carbon copies of each other.

>What do I do?
Stop thinking of it. The only thing worse than death is the anticipation of death.

OHHHHHHH DAMNNNNN NIGGA WE GOTTA REAL BADASS ON ARE HANDS. BITCH NIGGA YOU AINT SHIT YOU HOUSE NIGGER FUCKING DJANGO UNCHAINED WATCHING PIECE OF DEMOCRATIC SUPPORTING CUCKOLDRY FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL WHITE, WHITE GUILT PIECE OF DOODY.

Oh shit I remember the first time I really, really pondered this. I cried in the shower. I pounded the walls, its such an awful realization. I have no idea how some people are so at peace with it. Fuck that shit. I have never gotten better since I first realized this. Its like my personal 9-11.

The Light is darkest before dawn. Love is the Light. Reality is the Darkness.

Im ok with it because i almost experienced a slow death and then recovered after i acceoted it. Like, be happy you got to experience your moment now in the future before the robots take over but after the crusades.

I'LL FUCK YOU UP PUSSY! IM NO DOODY. You are

Happened me loads,also got this very strange feeling of unreality.It's all chemical.Get some xanax form your doc.

Stop with the hippie shit. The universe is a dark emty void that you have not even an iotas worth of an efect on. There is nothing after the darkness of death, but your atoms being repurposed by the universe to create something new, only for the cicle to repeat, for even the mighty stars we once called gods have an end

Don't do this, it doesn't help
U have to accept that life has no feelings but if it did im sure all these bad things wouldn't occur, plus if u believe in god u have to understand that he/she is smarter than life so it's unwise to because we have the answer. Life is about growing and growing is about having fun
Fear is not fun
Xanax will make u more reactive to fear on ur comedown

I'm not the one that can't handle reality.
Go eat a dick.

That's just an opinion friend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU YOU PICECE OF SHIT ILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAK YOUR NECK YOU CALL HERE AGAIN THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF SICK PEOPLE.

Would love to hear yours

Not everyone is stable because they don't take shit for granted(maddest cunts)
Im gonna eat some pussy instead
Bitch

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS U SWINE! THIS IS ABSOLUTE BUSHLAKA

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT BUSHLAKA MEANS BUT DOUBLE FOR YOU HOUSE NIGGA.

non existence is impossible, you're god in a mortal mans body, your going to die billions and billions of more times and each time you will jump bodies, starting life new, you are a soul, a soul is energy, energy cannot be destroyed, you will not stop existing, infinity exists with purpose and the purpose is flawless, to never stop existing. the world you process in your head is a collection of everything you've experienced, you have not seen the end of times and you never will.

Enjoy that absolute nothingness that will come with your death. That empty blackness of oblivion where nothing and no one even exists.

yeah broooo i don't care because im not a pussy, doesn't mean i don't care for people u dipshit

I don't give a shit about people.
The hell is your point?

Alcohol

OH BUSHLAKA U BITCH
FAREWELL TO U AND UR PUSSY BITCH mother foker shit

This is exactly the reason you shouldnt be panicking or worrying you mong. Nothing is truely in our control we are just moss on a ball in space

I'm having a panic attack too, but because i have actual problems. Iv'e only worked mcjobs and in warehouses and now i have an interview for entry level sales that can net me 60k-90k a year. What the fuck am i doing? Gf doesn't believe in me, i don't believe in me, i just got the call yesterday that they were interested and set me up for today, in three hours actually. I know nothing about this job or what i'm going to say.

Relax bro, it's just a job
U have the ability to survive in the woods with minimal supplies. U can handle a job, fear doesn't make u more cautious it just distracts u from prioratising, prioratising is being cautious not fearing. Relax pussy