I want to buy some weed but i dont know any dealers how do i find some?

i want to buy some weed but i dont know any dealers how do i find some?

i live in socal btw if that makes a difference

bump

ask friends, I guarantee you if you go up to anybody and ask you will get rejected

You're infucking California weed practically grows in trees out there here in Texas it's slightly harder

yeah but im more of a casual smoker so i dont really want my friends to know.

i want to ask someone i dont know so i dont have any connections to them

if ur in so-cal just get a card a never run into this problem again

also whats the best strain of sativa? i dont really like indica cause i dont like to be lazy and im not into getting a body high.

how would i do that?

there are rec doctors all over the san fernando valley. literally pick up a rock, throw it in a random direction, walk after the rock, and youll find a rec doctor.

Yeah friends is the only way, hell just ask someone that might or might know, a D needs to make money most don't care who they sell to, go to random concerts and try to get a set guy, I've causally mentioned weed at work to see how they feel about it and steadily made a connection

literally just google medical marijuana recommendation "your city here". i think weedmaps even has listings for doctor referrals.

>buy BB gun
>look for trap house
>bust in that bitch
> steal weed
>mission_accomplished.jpg

personal preference and im also an indica guy but the "go to" sativas around me are typically:

super lemon haze
blue dream
jack herer
greencrack

theres prolly better more exotic strains but i dont really pick up sativas too much.

Are you trolling? You can get you medical card online for

i think ive had blue dream before, gotta try the rest tho

You can get online recommendations, not sure if you can get actual cards.

Semi related to op, what's the street value of say, a dime bag in socal
I was gonna buy from a friend in oregon, $100 for an oz

Where u live man ?

go to the store and buy some you underaged scrub

inland empire socal

OG

fucking idiot

many dealers in ur place bro! but try to buy from older people in 30+ becous people from 15 - 27 are most likly try to hustle u. (u pay 10 dollars a gram but u only get 0.8) btw how much thoes cost weed in the us? from Norway here haha

Lol dude I went to SoCal for 5 days by myself and I found a dealer. Asked people on the beach who were smoking if they knew where I could get some weed. Sometimes they are dealers themselves.

Yes you can, at least in cali. You do a 10 minute skype call with a doctor. This is how I got mine and this is how many people I know got theirs. Also you do not need a physical card, I've had just a piece of paper in the past. The online ones mail you a card and/or give you a digital one.

only if it was so easy up here ^^

it usually costs 10 a gram but i usually just binge off my friend. i never really bought my own.

don't bother with this idiot, norweegbro
the inland empire is in california.. where more weed exists than anywhere else in the goddamn world

if he can't get his hands on smoke it's because he is too dumb to get a doctor's rec or he is underagedb&

Drive to Oregon, buy it at a store.

thats a good price! its 200kr here wich is 24.09 usd :o

Lmao you cuck , go to a park In Fontana , go up to any dangerous looking people or crack heads and it's forsure , they won't harm you unless ur talking business

i live in a nice city i guess. jk i know like 10 dealers theyre just not people i like to associate with. i want a dealer who i dont know and wont bullshit me.

damn! like im underage myself but its pretty easy lol. and i live in a very small city with 23k people living there to :P

late 2016 and living in california I am really confused when you say you "need" or "want" or looking for a dealer

it just boggles my mind

Make a flag, they will come running to your fort or castle.

then get fucked by the nigga in the back with the mac10

Colorado is pretty fucking dank too.

this is true. I haven't had a chance to have some legal colorado buds (or oils) but I would jump at the chance.

I just had my buddy ship me some super jack from Cali and it's amazing. It's a pure sativa cross btw super silver Haze and Jack Herer

IT'S TRUE THOUGH.