share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any more pics of her user?

My eyes!

are you sure about that?

An acquaintances mother.

Yeah....not proud. But those titties though.

All of them!

Yeah, I'm strangely intrigued user.

LOL those teeth man, i'm so sorry you had to look at those

Head game strong. Even with teeth.

Im sure, please continue

Moar tits!

>girl

THESE GOOGLES, THEY DO NOTHING

I would fuck that.. just keep your focus on them titts. .

I, er...I wanna see more user.
Please continue.

Your mom. Right, guys?

More please user!

anymore?

What do you guys think?

Not bad, show us more

like 40 of the 50 or so women I fucked I regret

only like 5 because they were gross or fat, the rest are just insane clingy or stupid

Cool story bro!

Why would you care if a girl was stupid if all it was was a fuck? What do you do after fucking give them a test or some shit? Get the fuck out of here with your bs!!

I would happily fuck her. Those tits are fucking phenomenal.

Continue user!

Only the ones that pressed charges. Fortunately there were only a few of them.

I think we need additional evidence.

Christine Winner... shes really the only female I regret fucking.

why?

If I ever explained why, it would give away who I am. Anyone that knows her would know exactly who I am, and I refuse to give my identity. I can say without much detail? She is a psycho bitch that is stuck in her ways. She is the kind of person that makes me lose hope in humanity. I am also not the only one to feel this way about her. That's all I can say. There is a lot more on why I regret fucking her, but again, it would give away who I am.

An ice addicted prostitute who had her newborn taken away

This fat cunt. She has mental issues. She actually believed she was a werewolf... and sadly, i'm not kidding.

>This page is NSFW and 18+ only. 31 year old bi-sexual slut, married to a wonderful master @soggymcnugget1217 and soccer mom. When the kids are asleep I like to get naughty and would love to hear what all of you think and the more you tell me the naughtier I may get. ;) And remember guys and gals, Saturday Submission Storytime comes around every week.

I think you're lieing you son of a bitch.

its called precedence. There's also this thing called a bias when a person is evaluating and assessing opportunity and risk.

that you user?

user, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That was posted on the blog where you got your picture from

That is from Billy Madison the movie not some blog meme...

this her?

How did you get these??? And yes, I am the fat fuck with my dick in her mouth. Not gonna lie. But, HOW did you get these pictures?

I dont regret fucking my mom by i do sometime regret getting her pregnant. Mostly after i cum in my doughter/sister, but then i het horny again and all regret goes away

That is her, but her name is Christine, not Ashley.

id fuck her

i had to laugh at this one like wtf lol

holy fucking shit how the fuck did you get hard for that

First name?

its her you dumb ass

I don't have pics of her and she blocked me on FB so I'll post this Twitch skank instead. Story.

>Meet cute girl with hot body on OkCupid
>We meet up
>First date goes well and we're laying in bed talking
>We connect really well
>She tells me the last couple of guys she met on OkCupid didn't last more than three dates
>She tells me I seem different, she's never done this before, etc and we fuck on our first date
>She blows me up after about how much she misses me and wants to see me again
>She keeps telling me on date 3 that she wants us to be official and she wants to close down her OkCupid after meeting me
>Like the other two guys she told me about, she blocks me and I never hear from her or see her again
>Her friend tells me it's just something she does

I wasn't even mad that I got ditched, it was more that she made me believe she wanted to be with me and she seemed so genuine. It was the first female player I'd ever met. She was already meeting up with 4 other guys that week.

Yes, I got tested after I found out.

Honestly? She gave good head. Once she got me hard, fucking her was no problem.

Does she even wipe?

Those tits are a war crime.

That's a foreign concept to me. I can't get hard unless I see soft/smooth skin and her skin looks rougher than the floor of a movie theater.

>Don’t forget, I’ll be taking submissions today from guys and gals for some fun! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!! Keep it sexy, y'all!

boy she just loves cock, you better get yourself checked user

The camera was an old flip phone so it took shitty pictures. The contrast was way too high and it make her pussy and asshole look like they had been hammered by the entire NFL. The picture doesn't do her any justice, but yeah, she wiped. She was actually very clean. One of the few things I actually LIKED about her.

The one who gave me herpes. Hottest girl I've ever been with, and the whole time I'm fucking her I'm thinking "Holy shit, this is fucking awesome. How did I get so lucky?". She's a solid 9. 2 weeks later, I've got little red bumps all over my dick. I hate that bitch.

Finally a rekt thread that delivers.

I'm actually glad you found these pictures, because now I know shes messing around behind my back.

What kinda blood is tha-... you know what, nevermind...

she says you love this outfit

This bitch.
I regret every minute with her. The sex was awesome, but holy shit she's a fucking psycho.

this bitch

dont forget titty tuesday.

jesus user you might as well tell us why you dumped her, and show us your cum on her

Man, I wish I could have that closure.
My disgusting whore won't admit to it at all.

>OkCupid

#1 - Any girl who says they've never fucked someone on the first date or that you're special and that's why they're doing it are lying. They do it all the time. You were a temporary booty call.

#2 - OkCupid is full of married women and sluts. I'm serious, go get checked every time you meet someone from there.

Dating sites are basically what people used before Tinder. Women aren't looking for someone to settle down with on there, they're looking for the best looking guy to get some dick.

If you're not someone who naturally pulls in attractive women and some thin girl from OkCupid wants to meet you, that should be a red flag (no offense to you). She's probably already taking a few other dicks

isn't okcupid for hitting an quitting anyway. It's basically tinder but with more crazy mixed in

best blowjob tho

Girls who aren't psycho are sane enough to know that kinky shit in bed is dangerous to do. Sociopathic sex is always better.

Nice trips

Sadly, I fucked this bitch. I was hard up... she was only a one night stand. She was lonely because her husband stopped fucking her, and I was lonely because my ex left me. We met online, agreed to meet in person, and fucked that same night. I blew my load inside her too. Never saw her again. Always did wonder if I ever knocked her up but she quite literally disappeared out of my life. I regret fucking her because I was desperate at the time.

This kike slut right here

Look at dat belly!

I didn't like dat bush.. she was also only 4/10

She was basically a pedophile. Wanted to dress up like a little girl, talk to me about fucking little girls. I played along because why the fuck not? Not many dudes can have a girlfriend like that. Now I don't fucking want one.

> female player

Whore or slut, you mean.

True but I don't know why she wasn't honest about it. I wouldn't have been angry, it would've been another number. OkCupid has gone to shit anyways, this was two years ago. Since then, they allowed you to be any gender you want and now almost half the profiles have a Tumblr link in them.

There's an influx of girls with nose piercings, weird tattoos all over, colored hair and they throw in as many colorful words as they can fit to be "intellectual" or "different".

TLDR: OkCupid has turned into Tumblr dating and all the women on there are fucking insane now.

Thanks for checking my shit Cred Forumsro

Is she aussie?

Yeah, I've had a weird encounter with a crazy girl I met at the bar. She told me she wanted to pretend I was her Dad since she hadn't seen him in years. I went along with it but she was way to into it and was crying after we were done while clinging onto me about how I missed her childhood. How the fuck am I supposed to react to that?

Yeah, I'm ruling this one down as hardcore daddy issues as well.

Go out and get blackout drunk on a regular basis, you will get a lot of them... and a lot of funny stories (funny after you are done dealing with the situation). Waking up next to an uggo with BO with your arm or leg trapped under them (stopping the sneak-out) are the funniest later but most horrifying at the time.

My aunt. She isn't hot, in her mid 40's. gave an average blow job and sex was pretty poor.

nope merican in tennesee hair was dyed she's actually a blonde

ogre

> Implying there are some males you regret.

its a sorority thing with university girls. They fill quotas of men they have to meet and compete among eachother by staking claims against eachother for notoriety. Its their way of being alpha, except it involves lots of lining their lives with lies they can adorn themselves with, and sometimes even little cute stories thst prove just how much more desirable they are beyond the meager use of pda's. I had several of these flings with University girls but ill admit one of them was based on lies I, myself, told. Well, lies I told my, our mutual, friends. That one actually was the one that was exactly like yours except we didnt count dates, I got a week at time. First time she duped me and went out with someone else. When the people around her got wind of it she started pretending to cry and asked me to take her back. We stopped seeing eachother the following week.

This kind of thing happens mostly with the bottom of the barrel types that seem more about it until you meet non liberal arts students. Then when you meet non liberal arts students you wonder what youve been doing with your life and wish you could be a part of something more grand. And then you speak to em and realize shit sucks for people like us because there's not enough for nerdy people to agree on things besides the evident which needs no explanation.

>tfw never gonna have qt314 nerdy girlfriend

Getting pregnant aint that easy, son, educate yourself on the ovulary circle and whatnot. The chance you impregnate a woman with 1 load is nearly nonexistant. You'd have to be in very, very bad luck.

In this day in age you have to specify gender or people assume shit, but I do see what you're saying.

Hot.
Would date

it is in august... I got my wife and three girlfriends (poly relationship) pregnant at the same fucking time 4 abortions later....

My aunt broke me in when she was in her 20's and I just started puberty. Seemed awesome at the time... regret it now and I've had better since then.

I drank enough when I was younger from the bars to float an aircraft carrier. I'm talking sunrise to 2:30AM.

I only hooked up with one girl I regret. She was a mid 40s chunky girl named Peggy. The bar closed and she said I could drink more at her place. It didn't click that she was inviting me over for the dick.

Some frat dude jumped in and said he was coming to for free beer, sweet. He whispered to me in the car that he had dibs and he tried to hit on her when we got back. He got mad and left and then it set in.

I starfished the entire time and pretty sure it didn't feel like anything. I don't remember if I even got off but she had the time of her life.

JESUS H. CHRIST!! What is that, AIDS on her pussy!?!? Ugh.... get checked IMMEDIATELY, user!

Prove it.

Fun girl to fuck, but she got clingy real fast.

You must have subhuman sperm and fucked them right at the peak of ovulation haha. It's very rare, though.

True.

I only got my current girlfriend pregnant twice and we've been fucking for 6 years now. Every load i've ever blown has been inside her. So yeah, it definitely takes more than 1 load to knock a girl up.

>but she got clingy real fast.
This the REGRET FUCKING part. ;D

JUST

god damn, she took the time to get black out the pics. thats dedication

With tits that amazing, I wouldn't care if she was clingy. I'd wife that bitch REAL quick. Tits like that are hard to find!

Meh, I could probably live with that.

Why would you have photos?

well we did fuck for like 3 days stopping for food and cuddle naps on our megabed..

that bitch has herpes bro

Daily arguments and shit kinda ruined it for me. She takes the victim role with literally everything and expects me to do everything for her. It's pretty pathetic man.

is that your car? or did she keep it?

Oh nice one user

>never did this before
>last couple of guys she met on OKCupid
That was the clue, user

I'd tap i

I mean... did she look like a little girl when she dressed up? Because... reasons.

Mine was house sitting to make sure I didn't have any parties while my parents were in Bali.
She bought us alcohol and it was the first time I was properly drunk.
I don't remember what the lead up was but she started rubbing my dick then blew me on the couch.
We ended up fucking in my parents bed.
I felt bad about it in the morning and eventual I told my parents about it.
No one in my family talks to her anymore and we just ignore that it ever happened.

Man you'd think somebody into that type of stuff would be submissive.

Yeah well when you go through a dry spell and meet someone you think you're connecting with, shitty clouded judgement will completely miss red flags.

Herpes ain't even as bad as that. That's straight genital warts.

This girl looks a little bit like my friend who I like. She had a chink boyfriend though.

Terri-

Skin in folds goes dark, lack of oxygenation I believe

Kinda. She would talk like a child and act like one too, but I mean... she's 5'5, fat, and ugly. You can't get away from that.

I've fucked roughly 10 women in my lifetime. Some were psychos, some were sweet, some were fat cunts, some were hot as fuck. I really don't regret fucking any of them. Some were worse than others, sure, but at the end of the day? Pussy is pussy. I'm just happy to get it when it comes my way.

She actually says she won't do nothing without you present dude.

Mine watched me after school. I walked in on her in the bedroom while she was -busy-. Our doors didn't lock and I was told not to come in. I heard noise. After that, I loved her "babysitting" me. She was (and still is) okay looking, but, to this day, it is awkward being around her because she is still -friendly-. I was open to incest for years and regret a few more relatives and I'm doing my best to not be an incestive pervert now. I never told a soul about any of it.

So it's more of a fantasy thing then? That, or she's lying. Hard to tell. Would most women admit they cheat? The answer is no.

She doesn't look that bad.
anymore pics?

Not today. Still kinda fresh, ya feel me?

she got a tumblr, violentcuddles1217 tumblr com

>thinking with your dick
>judgement
I know it's easy to say something like that after it happened, but if your story occured like you told us, I'd definitely be skeptic.
Acting all innocent with an OkCupid date right after she told you that she had bad luck with other similar dates is a red flag that you can only willingly ignore.

NEVER think you're the one/so special when you don't know the chick at all man.

Believe, they are not that great.

You have weak cummies. I got like 5 bitches pregnant and there's no way they all planned that shit.

hahaha

MODS

What was wrong with her? She looks sweet.

WHAT THE FUCK

>.ru in the filename
Why am I not surprised?

He said "kike"... he regrets for racism reasons.

moDSDsdADNAWDAFNOiENOGIeoi

same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago...
>on okc
>talking to qt for a few days
>she is really cool to talk to, so we meet up one night
>escalates to hooking up that night
>she wont talk to me after that

she messaged me once saying she felt guilty about it, but I have not heard anything else from her since then. Its a real shame too, I thought we really clicked together...
now it sucks going back to the dating sites, trying to message tons of girls who arent even as cute, and they never respond anyway...

posting from jailhouse..

Goddamnit... thanks for ruining the thread... now it's gonna 404 because of you. Kill yourself faggot.

Not sweet fam. Nasty slut. My only std scare ever was from her.

Gave me the goddamn clap.

eh. could be way worse. clap is the best std you can get

Mine either man. She is cheating like a fucking prostitue, but every time I question her or catch her up in one of her ill-thought out stories that don't add up, she just goes on a loop saying nothing is going on.

I'm thinking about leaving her, but we've been together for eight years. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't here.

I dunno man, I love her tits.

Fuck you man, I got herpes out of my regret fuck. The clap? That's not even a big deal.

why would you regret smashing that?

In b4 15, mods etc

dump her. say your looking for something.... better. see what she does.

no pic but story:

>meet girl on tinder
>like a solid 5/10
>guess she had a lot of acne as a kid. so much scaring, looks like she has a 5 o'clock shadow
>talk for about 2 hours. trying to fuck because im desperate
>eventually lets me come over that same night
>doesn't mention she's a virgin until I get there
>I'm already here. Might as well
>cuddle right away. start fucking about 10 minutes after i arrived
>she forces her tongue into my mouth numerous times. felt like i needed to throw up. shes on top so im pretty much being mouth raped by her
>start fucking her doggy
>"damn baby you hella wet"
>look at my dick. blood everywhere
>turn on the lights. blood all on her sheets and floor
>fuck fuck fuck
>tell her she's bleeding. she starts freaking out. cleans up with a towel and runs to the bathroom
>i clean my dick up and snapchat friends telling them whats happening
>she takes a shower but is still bleeding when she comes out
>blood dripping down her legs
>tells me to stay with her because she's scared. i hang for a bit and continue to snapchat friends
>fast forward like 2 hours. still bleeding
>tell her i need to go home. i leave her to bleed out
>texts me saying she feels like shes gonna pass out
>dont hear from her til the morning
>find out she called an ambulance and went to the hospital to get stitches in her pussy
ever since then, i refuse to fuck virgins

A couple of weeks ago? I'm surprised you found a girl on there that wasn't a crazy feminist. That place is literally Tumblr now.

But yeah, any girl you meet that hooks up with you will probably give you the same lines because that site is full of whores. Wrap up with everyone you meet from there.

That pussy looks FLAWLESS. Why do you regret fucking her?

.....you told your parents..... WTF is wrong with you?

I'm feeling you so hard brother. My girl was chatting to a bunch of dudes on a dating site when we split up for 2 weeks, and shit has been suspicious ever since. Not as interested in sex, seems to always be just a bit sketchy about where she is or what shes doing. Of course when I bring it up, it's my fault and I need to stop being a paranoid fuckhead apparently.

Dude bat symbol under her left titty

kek

BBC is not made for tight virgin vagina

your mom

Her nipples are pointing down. That fishnet is only giving an optical illusion.

Dein Mutter

Eh, done worse. She's not even too bad honestly.

One of my ex's had nipples pointing down so I know how that goes. Me? I'm just a fan of big plump tits. I love them, always have, always will. hell even my current girlfriend has huge fucking jugs. They're saggy as fuck, but they're HUGE. I love them. Only reason I haven't married her is because shes bat-shit crazy. lol.

Was schaue so blöd? Huresohn Deutsche
Allahu akbar! Wir komme!!

How about a side profile?
Still think shes not too bad?

Fucking nice...pretty smile, nice face. Just do it.

A moment of silence for our fallen user brothers.

Fucking fat, smelly, ugly pussy is pretty much the same as not having sex at all.

Pic saved, I love them tits

Yeah, still done worse. When I was in Germany we'd have a "whaling" competition.... Not saying I won, because let's face it. Nobody wins.

Seriously, her teats (cause' dem ain't tits) Look Clinically Depressed.

Bitch needs Zoloft.

Her teats connect to her backfat dude.

That's a no from me.

Found out she had like 60+ bodies. Got tested. Thankfully I'm good

Pretty much not true faggot. I haven't fucked an ugly chick but I've come damn close and I've had a fat chick or two. Nothing shameful in it, bitch

Fair enough. Respect though, you took one for the team. I dunno, I don't so much mind fat chicks, I just hate being desperate. I was desperate when I fucked Amanda (The girl in the pictures I posted). I was trying to get over my ex and someone told me "To get over your ex, you need to get under someone else" In other words, get out there and fuck someone else. Met Amanda online, and the rest is history. I suppose we all have our reasons for doing what we do.

If this is a ploy to make her confess, then it won't work, she would walk away never admitting it. She knows it would destroy her image with both of our families.

Things have been kind of rocky lately with all of her sketchy stories and excuses

>newfags won't get this

Abomination

She's not going to stop bro. She doesn't appreciate you and is disrespecting you. Leave her for your own health and sanity. You can find someone better.

Stop being a bitch about it. Found out ex girl fucked two dozen guys, in a year. Her ex friend wanted to fuck her over. We got tested together so she's clean and i'm clean. Maybe she still hooks up with guys when she's out with her pals. Fuck if i know. Still love her though. So as long as Your girl's clean, I'd not only date her, but marry her too.

>In military
>Gay friend hooks me up with hot chick at a bar in Mississippi
>Her sister drives us to her trailer out in the middle of nowhere
>fuckit.jpg
>Fuck girl three times. Only had three condoms and one broke
>RAW DOG BABY
>tells me her boyfriend never fucks her that like because he's 40.
>take stock of situation
>inna sticks, trailer, fucking some hillbilly's fiance
>pleasetakemehome
>fall asleep safe in my room
>next morning dick itches
>can't pee it out
>oh my fuck
>go to doctor because lel free health care
>do urine sample and dick swab
>no uti. no chlamydia or ghonorrea.
>Dick stops itching after a week
>itches for less than a minute about once every couple months
>don't know what's wrong with me to this day

Anyone got any ideas, btw? I regret fucking her because if I didn't, I wouldn't be having this problem.

More here

It's nothing you fucking idiot. Your dick probably just reacted badly to some grungy ass shit in that trailer.

Damn shame about the stds, I'm still going to blow a load to her though

Can't think of a fuck I regret, I just regret not telling every fucking one of them to gtfo when we were done. Relationships murder men's souls.

Is her name Meghan?

I would think girls are used to bleeding out their pussy pretty regularly...

Would destroy

>Relationships murder men's souls.

Yeah, I had the 'paranoia' line thrown at me last night as well. I came home from work and she just about raped me, was so wet, got on top and pounded my cock until she was dripping sweat. She Never acts like that. Same as you sex has been less and less recently, then this happens.

I find out the next day that she was out all day that day, she never mentioned it, she was wearing make up for whereever she went out to, and when I asked what she was doing I kind of accepted what she said. Then later I was thinking about it, and I asked where her shopping bag was for what she was out buying that day, because I hadn't seen anything in our rather small unit, and normally her stuff gets thrown all over the place. She paused for a half second, and I could read the 'oh fuck' thought going through her head, and then she said a little two quickly that they didn't give her one.... I knew that wouldn't be true and pointed that out to her, she denied it a few times, then said that she threw it out when she got home.

I had just caught her out in her lie, she changed her story, and I was so confused as why she would do that when the floor was litterally strewn with mess she hasn't cleaned in weeks, so I asked if I go out to the bin will I see it in there? She said of course I would. I go out and check.... there's nothing there..... go back inside and she tells me adamantly that she doesn't know where it is then! I'm paranoid, I'm not looking hard enough, someone took it out of our bin......

Man, we have barely talked today. I don't know what to do. She will never own up to it, despite me telling her that I hate liars more than cheaters, and if she had any self respect she would own up to it.

I've been with way too many girls.. drinking heavily at uni contributed to many, as did pof, okcupid and tinder. I overall regret the amount of women I've been with when the question pops up. But there was one in particular that I dated for about a year.. we weren't compatible but the sex was great. She ended up getting pregnant and now I have to deal with having a child with someone I have grown to hate.

I've worried less about an std when my dick was leaking for a week after fucking strange. You got checked and you're still scared?

Women NEVER admit they cheat. They eventually will turn it around on you and play the victim... All women cheat.. it's just a fact of life. I've never been with a loyal women in all my 38 years of life... they're all whores. It sucks, but it's the truth. No matter how much you think your girl loves you... shes loving other men behind your back. It happens to all of us, dude.

This was 5 years ago.
does your urethra ever itch randomly? like at the tip?
Cut btw. I can't remember if this has always happened or if i'm just being paranoid about it every time it happens.

Get that lying hoe out of your life m8!

Nope

>Met a girl online
>Solid 9/10
>LTR for 6 months
>Make a 12 hour drive up to see her for 2 weeks
>Profile said she was 24
>We fuck, goes dead cold and passes out after a 20 minute blowjob
>I freak the fuck out
>She snaps out of it and says she has anemia, finishes the job
>Starts calling me dad
>Strangely satisfying
>Confesses she is actually 19
>we fuck
>Re-confesses she is actually about to be 18
>W/e I already plowed her might as well do it again
>Confesses she is actually 14
>Fuck how dead am i? i met her parents and I'm almost 30
>plow her anyways.
>She says she is prego, but i secretly slipped a plan B into her drink
>play along with it
>Parents think i knocked their 14 year old daughter
>they call me son
>Now i feel bad
>I bail out of relationship
pic relevant

I know man. I know. It's just a bit more confronting with this one because of how long we have been together, and I guess I fooled myself with her by not thinking about what all women are like.

I'm only 10 years younger then you, how have you handled it? I'd like to think I'll have my shit sorted by then, I heard about a guy around that age who smashs 22-24yo's weekly at age because they all like the older guy vibe.
I can think of worse things then fucking new casual hotties each week. Worse things like a sexless marriage looking after screaming kids...

>So fat het nips literally pointed backward
>shaved, but fat roles so thick the inside of her pussy was like sandpaper
>sucked cock pretty good though

Yep. My urethra itches sometimes, it's not a big deal. Even a little bit of stinging when you pee, or randomly, can be normal as it's a sign of a dirty dick. Might be just getting irritated from sweating or the underwear you have on. I know I have a pair of undies that makes my balls itch all fucking day. Shit got me a sexual harassment case at work.

Maybe she'll find some dude and get married. Happens more than you know.

Well that's not all together true, Yes, a some of them cheat but a greater number of them, don't cheat. They'll flirt, maybe even kiss some one else, maybe even fantasize about the other person but only a few has the will to actually engage in cheating. Sad I am for you that you only brokered with the few who does.

I know I'm wallowing in self pity right now, or in shock, but the thought that keeps going through my head is if she goes, then what do I have left? All I do is work and spend time with her. No friends where we live, and fuck, so long with her.

I know I need to act. I'll never accept a woman behaving that way, I just wish she would be honest. That at least would probably give me closure.

Didn't think about the underwear. I switched from boxers to briefs around the same time because I got tired of dressing like a teenager.

I'm pretty positive that I found my girls vagina on here. It looks very similar, and all the little things add up, like the colour of the couch, and even the fingers and shit you know? She's acting like after two years I don't know what the fuck her pussy looks like. Completely denied everything and just acts like I'm the idiot for thinking it's her. Not much we can do to fight against that kind of ignorance I'm afraid. Right now I'm giving my bitch the silent treatment and making her think I'm leaving her pathetic dependent ass. See how this goes.

Fucking women.
They piss me off.

Those feet aren't 14. You got played nigga.

Thanks for the reassurance, man. If it means anything to you, I have a rare pepe you can have.

I understand how you feel. My first serious relationship was when I was 18. I was with her for 6 years. She cheated on me twice. I will admit the first time? It fucked me up... I stayed with her because I loved her. Was stupid of me, once you find out and you stay with her? It's over.. she knows she can do it over and over again.. and she DID... second time it happened? I was used to it... but shortly there after we split up. I got the balls and left her. It was HARD because when I went to get the uhaul and started packing my shit.. she was crying the whole time begging me not to leave her. Telling me how sorry she was. EVERYTHING in me wanted to stay.. but I KNEW deep down, it would just happen again. I left... haven't spoke to her since. A part of me misses her, but I know she would have just kept on cheating on me so I did the right thing. It was hard because I really did love her. My previous relationships that followed, they've all cheated on me. Some even left ME before I had the chance to leave them. Over the years i've gotten numb to it and have just gone into every relationship KNOWING she would eventually cheat on me because all women cheat. It doesn't matter how much you love someone or how much you think she is only loyal to you... end of the day? Women are CONSTANTLY on the look out for "The next best thing". Generally speaking, women are NEVER satisfied. It's just how it is. I have adapted the thought process of "Enjoy the pussy while I can, sooner or later shes gonna give it to someone else".

Fatties always give the best head.

Man, I pity you for believing this blue pill drivel. You are the reason that so many women are able to get away with cheating. You believe and propagate the BS that they never would.

You do know that in their head they don't even associate kissing/fucking/fondling/sexting with other men as "Cheating". They use women logic to twist it around so that it's you're fault, or they were completely justified to do what they did for [insert whatever reason they convince themselves with] and then will deny deny deny it ever happened.

Some days I do think it would be nice to believe like you do though. It would make it easier sometimes.

Thank you man, I will save your pepe and cherish it as a memory of the day I helped a Cred Forumsrother with his dick itches.

okcupid tries to warn you at least...

Maybe she just had a daddy-daughter fetish and was pretending to be younger.

Either way, did the Plan B work?

>Fucking women.
>They piss me off.

I'm with you. They're all the same. It sucks, but what can we do? Women will always be the downfall of us straight guys.

That whole "packing my shit, she was crying" bit really opened my eyes to what I have to do. Thanks man.

It's the worst. The KNOWING, but not able to definitely prove it, and then have them lie black and blue about it.

I'm thinking of showing her less interest and chatting up other girls to make her feel self conscious.

Wish we could band together bro. It helps knowing someone else going through the same thing, not that I would want that for you.

Them titties ain't retarded

I'm a bit older than you are and you are not unlike my friends who are either single or bitter.I simply don't care that much about any of it to allow that shit on me. When she says stupid shit around me I answer her and then we'd argue for a time because she's now irritated that I answered her back when she accused me of something stupid. I always respond with, "If you don't want me to respond well don't say something stupid." But, when she dolls up to go out with her girlfriends I'm all for it. While she's living it up with them I'm reading a book or playing CoD. I don't jerk off anymore because she slams me something awful when she gets back---either she's horny or she's making up for something I can never tell. Not that I care. She's here with me and that's all that matters. The time away brings us closer together, I think.

How did you confirm so many cheats? Or when you say they were cheating did you just KNOW, even if there was no proof and she denied it?

Don't you ever want to just fuck them and not get into a relationship? Or at least keep a few on the side yourself?

That would make me feel better.

Was it horrible?

yea, i ended up lucking out with no mini me, I literally slipped it in the water in the dark as she guzzled it down.
She definitely did have daddy/daughter fetishes, and was actually 14 at the time.

Yea that was some of the bait before we video chatted.

Did you fuck her ass at least?

Honestly man we are all stuck in a repeating cycle of liking them a little too much.
Until you're completely dead inside and can't form relationships, having girls on the side just causes more problems for yourself.

No problem man. It's hard, but sometimes you just have to cut ties and move on with your life, even if you don't want to. To this day, me leaving her like that was one of the hardest things I've done BECAUSE I loved her. I didn't want to leave her, but it had to be done. Another thing I constantly think of about the whole cheating thing is this.... if a female REALLY loved me, they wouldn't get dick elsewhere. Ya know? Women will show you with ACTIONS how they feel. Words mean nothing. Women lie. They will lie right to your fucking face while looking you right in the eye... (It's happened to me more times than I can count). Words are cheap when it comes to what women have to say. Just pay attention to their actions. Even if you aren't 100% sure that they are cheating on you, there are small tell tale signs. Anyway, best of luck man. If you do leave your chick, keep your head up and stay strong.. DO NOT fall for the crying bullshit. Women pull that shit because they are losing their power over you. Most women deep down at their cores are control freaks. They don't wanna lose that power over you and will try everything in the book to keep it. Godspeed, user.

this

It's never easy..
Buy some games and search for chill people online.
Or pick up a new hobby (Drawing,music,skating etc.)

You just hurt yourself more everyday mang

Doesn't that make you feel... worthless? I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just struggling to try and apply that scenario to my life. Knowing she is likely fucking other guys and not even knowing if she using protection would make me feel extremely, to use an over-used Cred Forums word: beta

You identified her by her shit? Bravo, sir.

>How did you confirm so many cheats?
There were always tell tale signs. Even the most minute details. The sex slowed down, there was always an excuse why she wasn't "in the mood"... they always become more distant, always have more excuses for their distance, etc. They generally pull the "he's just a friend" crap even though they swoon in his presence, they talk about said guy all the time, and when you mention ANYTHING that isn't glorifying said guy.. they become VERY defensive over him.... there are signs, you just have to know how to spot them. ANY TIME I ever confronted any female i've dated about things, they ALWAYS deny it. As for fucking them and not getting into a relationship? I was always in a relationship with the ones that cheated on me. I never bothered with side chicks because it's just more drama in the long run.

Yes, I did.

The american dream girl

How fucking pathetic

That uhaul part hit me hard. Earlier this year, I broke up with the gf I was living with for two years. She was bawling, begging me not to leave, and telling me she would change and we could work on things. I was crying too while packing everything, and explaining to her that I needed to go because nothing would change if I didn't. I heard her scream-sobbing after I finally closed the door. Fuckin' messed me up for a while, man. This is the first time I've ever written about it.

She came by my dad's house where I was staying, and tried to talk about things. She wrote a letter and read it to me. It was about the problems in our relationship and how committed she is to it and how much she loves me. It really hurt because I could tell she had rehearsed it. I told her again that I couldn't be with her and she looked completely heartbroken. She was crying quietly on the way out, and then angrily said, "Bye." and walked to her car.

That little part at the end reaffirmed my position, but I still felt really sad about all of it because there was no major single reason to break up with her. It was a hundred smaller reasons that all came down to some major fundamental personality problems.

Damn bro. Same shit with me same years old and same story.....

Mr Big Man decides to leave a woman who genuinely loved him. Good going, big man. Hopefully the next one will love you as truly. A woman can only genuinely love her children. Of course there are exceptions but women generally only loves their children. So all love from a woman is mostly always superficial.

Had a friend who jogged, would lift and ate right. One of his many girlfriends gave him AIDS and he sadly died. This was 23 years ago. AIDS medication has come a long way since then. You can live a long productive life with AIDS. My comes back, every time. Every time. We travel together, hike together, go swiming together, even go shopping together. We read the same books, like the same movies and she even plays CoD. She has a condition and every so often she has to 'recharge' her batteries. I have my faults too. I sometimes fall asleep with my dick out having jerked off to questionable porn. She'll lead me to bed and clean up the mess. Fuck it if she cheats. She's my woman.

Not even just saying this, but I truly felt your words because of going through the similar situation I wrote about. Not even gonna lie, I cried too when I was packing my shit while she cried begging me to stay, so I know how much that really hurts. It's so fucking hard to get the courage up to leave because deep down, you DON'T really want to, but you know you HAVE to. Fact is... women are how they are.. they WILL NOT change.. like I said before, they will lie right to your face and make you THINK they'll change, but they never will. It's just a control tactic. Women HATE to lose that control they have over us. Like you said.. her last angry "BYE".. is further proof of what I said... crying didn't work, and you stuck to your guns...she lost and she KNEW it... thus the mask came off and her TRUE colors showed. ALL women wear that same mask. It sucks. It really does.

Lol, you are talking out of your ass, you retard. You know nothing about women.

I usually don't wanna have sex with a virgin. But, fingerbanging is a forte of mine so If I'm gonna do it, I do that first.
Then if they still wanna fuck, at least they're all warmed up.

*Mine comes back

this, hit it for about 2 years and ended up getting her pregnant. Regret it but at least I've procreated now.

>Met a chick on tinder
>6/10 at best in her pics but I'm in a shit place after a bad breakup so getting my man-slut on
>me 29, she be 31
>green hair, should have been an alarm bell.
>get to her "house"
>2 room unit out the back of a house.
>go in
>holy shit, she doubles size past the waist
>roller derby and it shows
>just here to fuck get through it.
>movie, make out, finish movie
>she goes to freshen up
>undresses in dark
>get heavy, clothes long gone
>Giga thighs make it hard to get in
>tits small and saggy as shit
>go down on her
>whats that taste?
>she pissed when "cleaning up" and didn't wipe
>ability to maintain erection long gone
>fake it
>to scared to move
>wake up to her 5 kids (between 6 & 14) and family friend randomly appear.
>shit coffee and bail.

This story gave me the feels.

I will share quick story of friend
>Whore cheated because she thought she found upgrade and ditched 4 year relationship to curb.
>whore is prego with 2 different daddys
>whore tries to crawl back to ex and play victim
>guy took her back for sex for a few months
>cheated on her non-stop and didnt give a fuck
and never got caught
>kicked her to the curb outta nowhere and started a real relationship
>cheating whore was homeless for a few weeks.
>bitch says she was a changed person and she didn't deserve this.
>Karma is a bitch
>Karma.

Guys, I feel both of your pain because I'm the fucking pussy laying her unable to whip up the courage just yet to do what you men have done.
>you DON'T really want to, but you know you HAVE to.
that line hit me right in the feels

Pussy's pussy, my nigga. And to them, cock's cock. Never forget this.

what you guys think of her

I know that feel bro. Love my kid but which I didn't have the shit that went around his arrival.

But why is that? Do they pretend its a snickers or some shit like that?

That's the fucking point, user. You're not supposed to. You're to find one that's compatible and fuck. That's it. If you want a loyal follower and companion who worships you, then I have news for you buddy. If you want to curb a woman's behavior. Give her couple kids and be a dotting father. shit would mix her up properly, ,for sure. Woman came home 5 claiming she was too drunk and tired to drive. I told her let's go to bed and went back to sleep. She woke me up with sex and breakfast iin bed. do I trust her, yes, because I trust her to act like a woman.

Not bad for 3 kids

Blazin hot bro

How have you moved on since. Knowing what you know about women, how do you avoid the trap? Do you just casually date? I can't imagine that would be as easy for someone not quite as outgoing as myself. Going to bars and clubs seems like a lot of work for questionable pussy. But then, what other fucking alteratives are there?

she looks psycho borderline crazy
I bet it was a good fuck

Pretty cute, is this before or after the kid?

I reckon you're just incredibly unattractive and cucky and deserve such shitty things to happen to you because you only occasionally have some balls instead of it being you default fucking mode.

>Hungry for protein and affection.

Nice, seen much worse after just 1

This talk by a buddhist monk really helped me put the decision into perspective. Maybe it will help you.
youtube.com/watch?v=D3XIw8D_vI8

Mirror in case the first one didn't work.
youtube.com/watch?v=VD0mave5zZU

TIL anons put their dicks in terrible, terrible things.

>tight pale body
>but she was in her period

after
pretty much how she is, an amazing fuck

Fuck off perma-virgin. That user is the most red pill man in here.

hey man quick question
what did the herpes look like, feel like and how long until it went away? thanks.

cunt you better stick around and raise your fucking kid dont you nigger out on this and create/purport a cycle of shitty human beings

Your mom

The very fact you use the term bluepill speaks to a severe lack of emotional maturity.

I honestly think it's that the cheeks are thicker and softer and they usually try a lot harder. Maybe a lot of fatties just have oral fixations.

>using the phrase "red pill"
>ever
holy shit you have topped faggot A and won the lifetime autismo trophy, are you gonna cash it in for more truckstop cum or do everyone a favour and kill yourself with it?

Honestly? I don't know if I have entirely moved on. What I mean is, yes I still date. Even in a current relationship with someone. I just keep the same thought processes the ENTIRE time. I know she will cheat, ALL women do. It's not a matter of "IF" she will cheat... it's a matter of "WHEN" she will cheat. I just approach every relationship knowing it WILL happen. I don't kid myself. My current GF has lied to me before, and i've caught her flat out. I however haven't caught her cheating... YET. So I just continue on until the day that she does. As for women before her? I stopped looking for relationships. I let them find me. I don't go to bars, over the years i've become kind of an introvert so I hang out mostly online. Met a few decent women online believe it or not, but those said women only remained as friends. Still friends with them to this day.

weekends and holidays are my time nigger

I'd go there. Double bag that shit though. Crazy is a hot fuck.

Careful there, virgin. Your edge is showing.

The fact that have that picture saved on your computer probably says more about you and your truckstop fetish

Period sex is not terrible.

Shared custody dads represent!

Guys, calm down. We're to hate women together, stop bitching at each other

THIS bitch. She left me for her high school sweetheart that didn't even love her anymore. He used her for pussy then left her for an older woman. She threw away a 5 year relationship with me for this worthless fuck. Really bitter to this day because I actually truly cared about her.

My sincere thanks user. I'm listening now.

I hope it helps me too.

Whinge like a bitch, get treated like a bitch.

wow that bush

if itching was your only problem it was probably nothing.

That's true, as bad as he is at least he's not a woman.

I hear ya, I cheated on my girl recently and the other bitch was like
I can't wait to see you baby, I can't wait to be with you. I was like fuck that shit boiii

Jesus she looks familiar...

She looks like an uglier version of Hannah Murray.

This bitch right here.

Oh shit from savannah?

I like her tits. Have any shots of her pussy?

Also... why do you regret fucking her?

yeah but terrible smell

She's from Georgia. I'd laugh my ass off if you actually knew her.

If she lost weight, she would be kind of cute.

Goth chicks are fucking hot. Always had a weakness for them.

I went into a relationship thinking similar things to this once. It did help me a bit when it ended. A very little bit.

I think if I was living my life more for Me, as in doing things that focus on My happiness, that things might be better for me. Like maybe taking that chance with a cute girl you meet randomly in your day-to-day activities, rather than holding back out of faithfulness.... act more like women do, perhaps

I'm fairly introverted unless I make an effort. Where do you hang out online? Seems like the whole internet because social media central sites over the last ten years.

just smells like blood. oddly makes me harder...

Used to be. In Athens last I heard. Can't really believe you know her when a reverse image search could find that info. She's been posted a lot.

TILL I FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TILL I FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TILL I FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TILL I FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TILL I FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! I WANNA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS AND PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASS UP

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

FUCK YOU AVELINO RICAFORT GIMAO I WANT TO INSTALL MY FUCKING WINDOWS 10 ON MY FUCKING COMPUTER NOW

youre a fuck wit, its hyperpigmentation, a calling card of PCOS, an illness common with overweight women because it fucks with the metabolism and makes it hard to lose weight.

Totally get it Cred Forumsro but if it helps the believing I'm from there or know her the one I posted here is a scad slut

Many years ago i once told a fat lesbian friend of mine, sure i'd fuck her if she was straight.
It was just meant to be a ego boost for her.
And she was gay so you know, didn't matter.

Years later, shes single, I'm single and i run into her randomly on the street. Get a text from her later on, she's single and thinking of broadening her horizons.

I figure, Why not, Take a Lesbian's gold star...
WWHHOOOOO Boy.
She'd gained a few extra pounds and have cut her hair short. So it was just... really hard, she was inexperienced. I was just lucky she was into being submissive, so i could choke her and be rough.
She came in about a minute.
I did not.
Anyway the first time was awkward but i got to choke her and be rough so i was okay with that.

BUT i regret the second time.
She did not shower that time.
And wanted it a bit slower.
And it was boring.
She smelt.

>regret every minute
>sex was awesome
>evert minute

We might have run into each other here before if you've posted her pics before. I definitely remember someone posting SCAD slut's pics

I have quite often thought of living life more for MYSELF and worrying about my OWN happiness. I've already decided WHEN my current relationship ends I am doing just that. I have always been faithful, always been loyal, and always bent over backwards for everyone elses happiness.. ignoring my own. That ends when this current relationship ends. I may even take a break from women all together just to focus on myself. I've lost myself over the years, it's PAST time I find myself... if that makes sense.

As for where I hang out? I know I will get shit for this, but I spend a lot of time on Tumblr, but I am not one of those SJW fuckheads. I just use it to blog shit I like, I find it's a good way to express shit anonymously. Other than that, I am on here, youtube, and once in a bluemoon I might hang out on Facebook.. but really I don't talk to anyone anymore so I generally avoid facebook.

Regret so, so much dating and fucking this junkie.

This one.

Bro, your plans sound commendable, and I think you not only should but MUST start looking after your own happiness. But why wait for her to cheat? You know she will, there will be a level of pain with that when it happens. You can do it nicely if you care about her, but even just the fact of taking the helm and controlling your own direction and destiny will give you a RUSH, a BOOST towards controlling your life and focusing on your own happiness. Do you see that?

Tomorrow starts today, man. I have a theory that this sort of independant action would draw the women to you. You might even turn your girl into a faithful devotee for a period of time as she focuses on trying to win you back.

Retards can type?

You have no reason to believe me, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in. I'm a 31 year old woman who has been in a relationship for 8 years and has never cheated, and a 2 year one before that where I also never cheated (that's it.) I'm super, super introverted, like I leave the house once a week for groceries and that's it, so maybe that's why the urge to cheat is zero? (I do pull my weight, I work from home and make about the same as my husband does.) One relationship is trouble/energy enough, I can't imagine having two. I agree that most women I've met are dumb/crazy/sluts, though, but there are nice quiet women in the world. You just can't find them because they're in home and don't really want to be in relationships. Girls on dating apps, in bars, or at social events? Probably crazy/dumb/sluts, yeah.

So whats up with this guy?
Like, Whats these files?

I definitely see what you're saying. Why wait. I get that. I guess I have become "used" to this relationship and the way my life has become stagnant. I've honestly gotten into a dead end routine where my life is concerned and I am not exactly sure how to make the changes needed to better my situation. So I guess in a way, I've let myself go over the last few years because I have allowed myself to just kind of "give up" in a way. It's hard to explain without sounding like an emo cuck. (which I am not by any means). I've just really gotten into a situation where life is very dull and I kind of just go through the motions because year after year, relationships after relationship, life always turns out EXACTLY the same. Does that make sense? I've let myself go for so long, I don't even know if I know HOW to take my life back. I definitely want to though. That's for damn sure.

Your husband is a truly lucky man then. If you are really a female then you will probably ark-up over this comment: but perhaps throughout history and in Muslim cultures, they were onto something where women were kept home indoors all day, and kept busy to keep them from wandering and being unfaithful.

Mine doesn't work much and I think that leaves her far too much time to be off doing god knows what. She is also unmotivated and undisciplined and doesn't clear up after herself.

Tits or get the fuck out!