Thoughts on the Body Acceptance movement Cred Forums?

Thoughts on the Body Acceptance movement Cred Forums?

fuck B, T, I, U.
Kill the rest

HAES doesn't work and promotes unhealthy ideas such as "Weight is 100% about genetics, diet and exercise doesn't effect it"

I'd fuck F, shes so tiny you could throw her around

the same as everyone else on here,
>shes fat but she still needs someone to love her
>hes fat, nobody wants that extra meat on his bones, dont even suggest him to date me

Fuck any of them as long as nobody knows about it.

Agreed. I don't understand why Modern Day Feminazi's are pushing it the acceptance of it though. It's basically lying to people that they can be happy being obese.

Can someone explain the reason why

Yessss fuck F soooo hard

Witch one is U

I don't care.

This movement is dumb. Stop expecting people to accept you. If you rely on other people accepting you, then you're a pussy.

If you're happy with you, then fine. I don't give a fuck. Expect people to judge you. Either take it as constructive criticism or ignore it.

Op here,

I like that response

I'd be fine with all of them but U and L
And that's because I'm severely underweight and wouldn't survive the night

Well they do accept all kinds of trash and shit at the landfill, so if one wants the general health of a populace to become a trashpile (more than it already is) then yeah, haes. Also, we should give trophies to the losers in all sports and stuff too, cause we don't want anyone to get sand in their vaginas and cry about it.

I think it's promoting the idea that beauty is everything, since every trait is turned and twisted to say it adds to beauty. No, your cool character doesn't make you beautiful, but that's not important, you can be awesome and not pretty, it's just pathetic to say you're beautiful. Find your thing and have it going for you and don't dwell on one aspect of existence, which is beauty. Not everyone is pretty, not everyone is smart, not everyone can make people have a good laugh. It's not all about looks you fat cows.

Saying a 400lb fat chick is beautiful is wrong though. No mentally right person would think that.
They seem to think that simply declaring that every woman is attractive makes it so

It's fine in theory, it's just that there has to be a point where hurting a fat person's feelings is better than letting them slowly kill themself.

The community for fat acceptance is pretty cancerous, but I guess so is most of that social justice circlejerk.

Dubs of truth
They say that all men care about is looks when it's mainly them stressing that shit

thats the first thing people see and judge you on, heck, ill even say that some people only hire you because your beautiful. like both my last 2 jobs

women invented make up, for women to use

That's it, user--they are promoting, no trying to enforce a state of mental delusion as the new paradigm, so it will easier to get away with all the insane shit they want to foist on society.

Kek, a popular kids' sports league around here (I think it's basketball?) stopped keeping score and straight-up says everyone wins each game. It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.
It's not like it even accomplishes anything either: the kids fucking know. If they just got dunked-on for 2 hours, they know they got destroyed. Getting told you won because you stepped onto the fucking court means nothing and eliminates any sense of accomplishment from playing the game

I agree it's a good theory. But I think it's encouraging the behavior which isn't fixing the problem.

Yeah that's true, I didn't say it's no issue. But if you are ugly and don't show any other traits than thinking you're beautiful youre hindering yourself, cause then you are just lying to yourself and everyone and don't put any value on the table. If you know your strengths you can play them out and work with what you got, that's what I meant. But you are right, being pretty can make things easier. It's just no use to lie about it

Lots of different people are attracted to lots of different body types. But the majority of people are attracted to healthy bodies for evolutionary biological reasons. Being fat is a symptom of lack of excersize and poor diet which are both unhealthy. It also shows that you have poor chacter traits such as lack of dicipline, a lack of the ability to delay gratification, and laziness.

Sad to admit, but I agree with that.

i know man, but for the summer fags who never left, being beautiful and skinny will make your life a hole lot easier...

I can't even laugh at this.
Just sad.

Pussification equals decline which leads to total control by totalitarian police state. It will take a while, but when the ED209 is on every corner then it's game over for independent thought. But hopefully no one's feelings will get hurt.

i like you, you actually sound logical

I dislike that this person is trying to seek acceptance. I also dislike the person giving encouragement. Why is this person lying?

Also side note, did she fucking take that in a public bathroom lmao.

If she is so concerned with what others think of her appearance, should she maybe just work to improve it? Rather than trying desperately to convince herself that she looks good no matter what

I accept that you're body looks like the female version of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

90% of all American women will fuck you over. Fuck em

Men too if u get to know them

fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay

I should mention that the ONLY people you should strive for acceptance from are the ones you've accepted into your life... and even then loosely. If you friends says "Dave... you've gained a lot of weight man." Take it as someone who fucking cares and wants you to improve and not as an insult.

Friends, Family and Doctors.

>Public bathroom

Looks like a walmart

Fucksakes now I gotta bleach me eyes... This all starts with MTV getting rid of good artists who had 'faces made for radio' to 'only fashion models can be musicians'. This mentality led to a shitflood of useless idiots who got their positions across the board because of looks rather than because of their merits as a whatever. This led to a society of fuckup. If art mimics life, this is why music is shit--a representation of a society full of reward for superficial stuff rather that the best person for the job. Now the fatties and the uglores want to try and win back a place in a world overun with airheads. Trouble is, they are useless because they have been pampered and told they are unique fuckin snowflakes instead of the ones that could have been of some use to so the greater good developing their talents and overcoming the fascist/fashion models...TLDL, pretty soon fat girls wont give good head because they wont feel the need to compensate.

>To a society of fuckup.

Stopped reading there.

Saying everything is beautiful belittles the value of beauty itself.

We got some pretty good pics out of it

I completely agree!

the whole movement is bullshit, the idea wasn't so bad but what it's turned into is just bullshit.if accept yourself, flaws and all then good for you do that in you'er own time i don't need to hear about how you'er ok with not looking like kim kardashina or whatever bullshit celebrity, i don't give a fuck. honestly for me it's really about being healthy on the inside and out, me and my sibling have very different body types even though we both exercise in the same way, we both eat pretty well, (but we have different dads so maybe that has something to do with it) but don't tell me you'er healthy at 350lbs and can barely walk without being in pain while huffing and puffing

truth

that's what i'm talking about, that's healthy and normal

The whole body acceptance movement is for people who, in any situation, can absolutely not conform to the socialized ideas of beauty. For example, if a woman has breast cancer and has to lob off a titty to save her life, the movement would be in place for people not to consider her abnormal based on her appearance. It's for people who are born with and develop brain tumors so severe that they distort the skull, pop out the eyes, and knock out the teeth. For the men and women born without fingers, toes, or in some cases are born as paraplegics. It's for men and women who absolutely have no means of obtaining the current standards of 'beauty', and it is in place to tell these people that they are beautiful the way they are. That despite the physical odds they can never overcome, they have beauty and, as long as they can properly function, will be treated just as equally as any member in society. In short, they will never obtain the standard of beauty that normal society considers, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Instead, you have these Tumblr landwhales hijacking the movement to suit their own gain. They can improve their lives, their appearance, and their situations... Instead, they sit around in week old, brown-crotch underwear and try to convince themselves that what they're doing is okay. They can improve, but are too lazy to do so. So, they settle. That their self-destruction is acceptable, and that you should be doing it, too. They gang up together because the thought of being alone terrifies them. They know they're trash, and they want to turn anyone they can into trash as well.

That kind of person is the only kind that would ever steal away a movement from people in such desperate need of it: Absolute garbage.

Op here,

Great points

the first stage of grief is denial, which they seem to not be able to get past. Since they're stuck in the denial phase, they come up with these shitty movements to overlook their denial

+1 like

didn't we have this conversation yesterday already ?

If a woman smells bad, a man won't fuck her. Men would rather fuck a fat bitch that smells clean than a skinny bitch who hasn't wiped since last week.

shit bait. Made by angry, brainwashed faggots. If you actually believe this kill yourself.

underrated post

women don't accept my fat body, so why should I accept their fatties

Yeah and the problem is that people think life revolves around beauty, so they try distort the definition. Dumb cunts, victims to society

I find it funny how fat bitches never date fat dudes. Hypocritical cunts.

This define every woman I ever met

Women are composed of 99% hate

Because of the tendency for they themselves to be fat. I use tumblr and from my experiences in seeing feminist women they tend to only talk about the fat acceptance movement if they themselves are fat. In society being fat is seen as worse than being skinny, imagine seeing society make fun of people like you, you would feel bad about it, of course being that weight is a thing you have power over.
You see them all together (fat acceptance, gendering, feminism) so often because they come from a place of not wanting to adapt to society as it is.

Close.

Looks like someone took the pic for her.

Which is somehow even worse.

It's not a movement if you can't move.

Honestly, wtf is keeping that one chick from standing up, is it pure laziness? She's no bigger than the others.

Poor pup being used as an armrest. He doesn't look too happy.

If people want to be fat, it's their problem. I personally don't mind and I even like myself a chubby girl.

But them pretending that they're perfectly healthy is just retarded.

the second breakfast includes eggs and bacon, not just fucking carbs the "thoughtful girl". other than that, good post.

Its just butthurt fat people

the poor bastard on the left is trying to not throw up.

Well I think you should be happy with yourself but I don't think you should force others to be happy for you.

>Why are others encouraging her

They want someone to jerk off their self esteem too y'know.