YES I AM A NIGGER so what cracker? What you gonna do??

YES I AM A NIGGER so what cracker? What you gonna do??
NOTHING thats what I though
because ya now what, all of you are pussy
only tough when talking anonymous, come to my nigger face to say all the bullshit and see what happen! we would fuck your little white ass
we taught you to fear us to fear the superior strong and scary BLACK MAN
we fuck your daughters, sisters and mothers, not only because we have a way bigger cock, is because we are confident nigga we inspire respect and fear, ya know we can smash your face whenever we want and you won't do shit about it
we can rob all your shit and you can only run to the pigs all scared crying lol you don't even have the balls to fight for your hard earned stuff
we are also better at every sport, we are faster, stronger, healthier
even your president is a "nigger"
you spend your money listening to our rhythms, trying to dress like us, lol you will NEVER be like us because we are MENS and you are PUSSIES
you see this is not about racism anymore is about pure envy

here are some videos of how we fuck you since kids lol you are so pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/columnist/bob-nightengale/2016/09/12/adam-jones-orioles-colin-kaepernick-white-mans-sport/90260326/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whatever, you´re still a dirty nigger

not ascared. Most niggers Ive encountered cant fight. They just yell and posture. I have KO'd at least 10 in my lifetime.

LOL this is why the cops shoot you stupid "people"

>we can rob all your shit and you can only run to the pigs all scared crying
Yes.
Then the pigs shoot you.

>we are MENS
And clearly educated, and not illiterate at all.

Hey, the cops just shot another one of you fatherless sub human species in NC. your not respected in this world for a reason. Not by your Women. Not by your children. Not by your mothers. Not by your piers. You are disposable.

You're the reason why I don't support BLM.

You just proved they don't.

The only reason white girls even fuck you is cause they hate their fathers.

Dubz confirmed nigger

Strange thing is, my black friends are civilised people who hate that kind of ooga booga posing, because it degrades them as well.

We have reasons.

Read this shit

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

>better at every sport

>except fucking hockey, bitch

"we are MENS"
god, reminds me of the orcs from war-hammer 40K, "we the biggest and the baddest" talking shit then getting gunned down by the true strong men, the imperials.

Chimps gonna chimp.

>not a sport, but black men still can't do it better

>These people are actually dumb enough to believe OP is a black dude

I'm white, we're the best at everything but god damn we're the easiest to troll.

Nothing to see here but a bunch of monkeys fighting like monkeys.

Know what happens when a black man wins a fight 1v1? He's arrested for beating his gf

usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/columnist/bob-nightengale/2016/09/12/adam-jones-orioles-colin-kaepernick-white-mans-sport/90260326/

>Indeed, African Americans comprise 68% of the player population in the NFL, and 74% in the NBA. That number is just 8% in baseball, with only 69 African-Americans on the opening-day rosters and disabled lists this season.

Fuck you gorilla face.
Go back into your closet and play with your rape-turd.
LOL!

Tl;dr: offering to help killing suicidal white men.
Holy shit you are the greatest guy I've met on the internet, we should meet in real life so you can help me on my way.

"we taught you to fear us to fear the superior strong and scary BLACK MAN"

Says the guy whose race was enslaved for 200 years. Yeah real scary.

semi-proper grammar
punctuation
spelling is ok
quotes

bait/10
you a whitie man shut the fuck up

>straddling bike, hands on handlebars
>hands in pockets
never be in a stance that you can not start fighting on a moments notice around blacks

I truly feel sorry for you. This thing you are in is called a viscous cycle. Let me explain:

You were born in a family where your father and mother had to work hard and were both not the smartest of the bunch. Therefore did not have a good income and were forced to live in a poor area. In this poor area is a poor school with poor people. Now these people are poor because they can't get educated and break out of the ghetto. Now because you had to go to this poor school you are dumb, your friends are dumb and most likely your father and mother are not bright either.

So, you my friend are dumb and because you know that deep inside you scream out that you are superior somehow. You're not buddy, you are a dumb guy in a viscous cycle and if you read from the top your son will go through it too. The only way to get out is to educate yourself and don't be a dumb nigger.

source?

Doesn't hurt to carry a job application on your person, either.
They apparently find those terrifying.

>enslaved for 200 years
To soon bro, come on if you're going to say things like that offer a trigger warning beforehand.

I've got an idea for a print your own tshirt site

There are other things they find terrifying that you could use for a whole series...like child support payments, pants that fit, and mayonnaise.

savage

>pants that fit

They wear tight jeans now. Just like the white boys do.You're a little over five years late. Keep up.

No, you're a suburban white teenager that thinks he's edgy. You think anyone falls for this shit? lol

Good point, which kills his "strong and superior" argument - they're dressing like women.

Another thing they find terrifying? Stock rims.

Viscous? lol What is he, motor oil?

That's the last time we take you guys on a cruise.

Well, that's black after it's been used for quite a while...like a dead hooker.

Come on, is anyone really falling for this bullshit?

Nah...but it's a good opportunity to throw out some good old racial humor.

>piers

Piers Morgan?

I'm not going to do anything. you have already lost because you are black. there's no point taking a shit on a.. well, a shit.