Show me exaclty where I fucked up

Show me exaclty where I fucked up

When you started talking to her

Using the word fam like some fucking hoodrat. Learn how to speak English correctly.

If dubs say "I mean it, if you don't use the ol' blower to give me a cheeky chat I'll shoot up the school and slot you like they took harambe"

Ding

"Hey this is so randumb but...."

You sound like an omega faggot.

Winrar

At this part.

She gave you the "Don't wanna talk on the phone" hint. Thats where you should have eased, not kept trying for the phone.

Do this faggot

im in fucking college. and she goes to another college

Don't bring me problems bring me solutions

>the dubs god's have decided

Don't be a pussy OP. You better deliver.

deliver wat?

ayy lmao

fukn newfag

This, but he was dead in the water at "you single, fam?"

You messed up when you posed a yes or no question. Girls will tend to say no to a question.

Next time all you have to say is," Next time you get bored you should hit me up. (555)-555-5555. Have a good night!"

This will let her feel free to think about hitting you up without having already said no to your dumb question. Her answer now might be now, but later might be yes. Let her decide when its a yes before making her to even say no. Patience and keep it simple and easy.

also, if you are texting her, don't you already know her number?

Not OP, but that's Facebook Messenger, not texting.

The rest of your advice is kay.

That's messenger I believe

fb chat

fb messenger has a call option

give that b1tch da hotline bling

thanks, that would make sense.

Yeah, you should have quit talking to her all together after the brushoff. If you had given it a day or two she may have called you.

I will second this.

there niggerjews i delivered

"u single fam"

Oh, my fucking god, no wonder she didn't even bother to come up with a better excuse if you don't even bother to put the least bit of effort in your sentences.

It doesn't take long to talk sophisticated and non-retarded.
> So, tell me, are you single?
> I don't have your number yet.

Not so hard, is it? This is a girl you're interested in, not some mate of yours.

Hahah
Yeah you got no chance anyway so might as well screw it

Also, if you fail once, dont double down. she said no and then you ask for her number... now you start to give her the creepy vibes and its hard to come back from creepy status.

You initial reaction is going to be trying to make it right by talking to her some more. Don't do that. Just chill... the only cure for creepiness is time. Wait for her to talk to you or until you have a REAL reason to talk to her, which is hard to gauge when your, well socially challenged.

If you feel you have a real reason to hit her up, you don't. If you actually do need to, keep it short and limited to the subject. Don't try to be suave because you are not and it will come across that way. Instead be confident and keep the conversation focused until she begins to ask questions.

if you go to school you're in deep shit if she calls the police

the absolute mad man.

>good advice on Cred Forums
Never thought id see the day. She doesnt have an exam the next morning, thats just standard excuse for i dont want to do whatever you just suggested.

If she rejects, you back off and give her an opportunity to come to you. If you keep trying even after she rejects, you come off as desperate and nothing turns a woman off faster than desperation

Your first message was the biggest mistake.
>you single, fam?

Shouldn't have asked for the number twice, she clearly doesn't want to give you it.

If dubs say "aye I want some of them beef patties baby"

Reroll

>hey this might seem random
>random
>Cred Forums
> she knows man

no but in all seriousness if you have to start you sentence with this might seem random it is and everything following is akward as fuck

Just pull through and ask if you can call here with no extra shit around it or talk to her in person and establish a reason for calling her

Ah fuck it last roll.

OP wizard in the making

Had she responded?

no

unless you're actually black you shouldn't be saying fam, it makes you look like a dumb faggot

this guy fucks