About to take pic related, is it e?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kY9NkGbBRs&list=PLzz5G8ztZGhKuYoiYTaNlVs_mi5WWn8xR
youtube.com/watch?v=-Sw5EsICL4U&list=PLzz5G8ztZGhKuYoiYTaNlVs_mi5WWn8xR&index=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yessss

anygood?

Just took it no effects yet

It's a Kryptonian nanotechnology biological enhancement pill. TAKE IT. Your body will become stronger, tougher, faster, etc... SUPERHUMAN. Machine guns and rocket launchers will only damage your clothing, nothing short of a long swim in lava will burn you and you will be able to breath any fluid, including water and methane-rich toxic clouds as long as there is enough oxygen.

have fun. you alone? with people? why u rolling 3 am on tuesday night?

K thx doubt that'll happen.
Its my first time, guy said it was double stacked or something. I think it means it lasts longer

Mhmm, yeah, sure, ok, alright, yes, oh boy

Nice trips, im with my gf in her dorm

>double stacked or something
now that is just some made up shit right there.

nice trops

that sounds fun. it looks like a good pressed pill, but hard to tell for sure what you are getting. should take about 45 minutes to kick in.

you done acid before? some similarities there in terms of avoiding people while rolling, as you'll probably have a shit eating grin on your face and talk too much and want to touch them.

smoke some weed on the way down if you can, it helps.

listen to this at some point: youtube.com/watch?v=2kY9NkGbBRs&list=PLzz5G8ztZGhKuYoiYTaNlVs_mi5WWn8xR

He look it's 1995 and you are in the chill room at a massive rave in your dorm room.

>Just took it, no effects yet
>Being this uninformed
>Still popping E's
Just stop

it takes from 20 to 80 mins to feel it.

oh and don't worry if your eyes wig out a bit.

or be too disappointed if you got ripped off. It does happen.

post your periscope or live stream so we can all be one and laugh at you next day.

shit last time I rolled was in Reno, and I ended up giving my friends mom a shoulder rub while she was playing slots. Couldn't stop myself.

Girlfriend is big into raves so she wanted me to roll with her on her next one. Just seeing how i react to it now.

Fine, if you don't want to be superhuman, don't take the pill. Just remember than when you get some disease that is killing you and think "Oh, fuck... that happy pill would have made me immune to mere microbes and cell mutation and this could have been averted too."

yeah you probably should, since it is fun as fuck. remember to drink lots of water, might want to have some gum, and don't be too embarrassed if you overshare.

that doublestacked comment bothers me though - sounds like some bullshit you tell a newb when you are selling them fake shit.

oh don't be surprised if you can't fuck. I never could. sometimes smells can be overpowering when you are tripping - just do what feels right and enjoy yourself. It really is the single best drug ever made. I mean we could argue about weed or H, but I think E is ichiban #1 go USA.

>About to take pic related, is it e?

You will know in about 45 minutes...especially if you start clenching your teeth, your eyes begin rolling back in your head and you start telling Cred Forums how much you love each and every one of us...

I got it from a guy i trust. Hes been selling my gf her shit for a while apparently, although he sells her purple Armanis.

shit just listening to this song gives me flashbacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Sw5EsICL4U&list=PLzz5G8ztZGhKuYoiYTaNlVs_mi5WWn8xR&index=3

hey cool. well enjoy should be fun.

what kind of music do "the kids" listen to at raves these days anyway. post some of your GF music.

fuck gum, take magnesium supplements
stops the clenching pretty effectively

Im pretty sure dorm guy has easier access to gum than magnesium supplements, and a 30 minute timelimit till he starts rolling.

She just went to this fest on e, i stayed sober

nice to see josh wink and sasha still getting around. sad to see them so low on the flyer though. Used to be headliners at shows.

Used to see Digweed, Jimmy Van M and a bunch more back in the day....miss those days.

Yeah out of about 100 different xtc pills ive taken only a couple actually made me feel like i was on a "roll". X is notorious for being anything other than what you believe it to be.

yeah good stuff. I only saw sasha and digweed once unfortunately. was a really amazing time in my life though. one of the best/worse and yeah lots of good memories.

would kill to be 25 and raving again lol.

Small world. I used to spin at raves in EP back in the day.

>i was on a "roll"
is that a specific feeling? I thought it was a generic term. how would you describe?

Yeah, I once saw Sasha and Digweed perform together at the World Arena in Colorado. That one was fantastic!!

nice!

>screenshot

Y u lien doe?

op should be kicking in right about now. you around?

I forgot how to save snaps bruh.

Op here, feeling super warm.

good deal. gf is cute. have fun.

dumb question are you both rolling? or just you?

She gave me some trippy glasses. Definitely feel it now

Just me, she wanted to make sure id be gucci. Thx

Fuck yeah OP. Comedown may be a bit hard for a first timer on a double pressed. Enjoy :^) And just remember the depression doesnt last forever even though it may seem to xoxo

aight. later. have fun.

Euphoria, wanting to dance and not stop moving, eyes rolling into my brain, hugging myself.

Only ever a couple of times.

You need some vicks vapor rub on a rag.

Pure MDMA is an average drug.
Street pills are an absolute dickheads drug.
So many people fucking up their brains with god knows what. So many people taking 10+ a weekend. E's for teenagers and adults who are failing at life.