Haven't seen an asian thread in awhile

Haven't seen an asian thread in awhile

Also rate my girl Cred Forums

>westernized dark skinned asian

Shit/10

GF.

I'm 29, she's 13 (abovd AOC of country I'm in)

Asian women love white men, and thanks to colonialism they know how we're supposed to be treated

What country?
How did you start dating considering the age gap? Like how did you even get to spend enough time around her to strike up anything?
Don't her parents prevent her from seeing some old white guy? Not that you're old, I'm genuinely asking because I'm curious.... and for research.

Luckily, I have it all written out, I have pictures and our story written out for a thread I started last night. Wasn't much interest 404d without much discussion.

I'm a white computer engineer, currently working in Asia. I was working on a civil construction project with her cousin, I did designs for her firm.

We met when I came to their house for dinner, the family wanted me to court her cousin, but she was already kind of with someone and they didn't know. It started out as glances, where we would always look for each other in a room, then holding hands, it's progressed into a steady relationship, we've been dating since June.

She's a lovely girl, bright, certainly a bit immature but that doesn't change how we feel toward each other. We waited until August to tell her parents about our relationship. She comes from a comparatively middle class family, college educated parents. They're fine with us being together, her mother told me over drinks at dinner she hopes we stay together, get married and give her lots of grandchildren.

before rushing to judge remember, no one society has all the answers and no model can predict who will fall in love.

Im gonna email John Walsh about this because thats illegal under US law since its scientifically proven its impossible for a child under 18 to consent to sex with an adult.

this count?

Only if you travel there for that specific purpose. Trust me, I did a lot of research because I was scared as shit as to the legality. But, it's a consensual relationship, with the approval of her parents and rest of family.
Like I said, I was originally ccourting her cousin just so happened we were better matched

I'm not judging man. I think it's ridiculous that feminists have made it unlawful to fuck girls once they reach the age of 14yo and are in the full heat of pubity.

Seriously though, a few follow up questions: You are college educated, and she is in high school, what the hell do you even talk about? Does she even speak english? And with you working, a conservative family with a young daughter that goes to school during the day, and would have a curfew at night, outside of these family dinners you had, how did you see her?

A little searching turns up either Angola or the Philippines having an AOC

So hot. Are angolian girls pretty by european standards? I much prefer white women to asians, generally speaking.

Dinners, occasional lunches, weekends. I work with her cousin, she's my closest friend in this country. I spend a lot of time with everyone from her family. We talk about a lot of stupid shit, but also about where she'll go to college in a few years, if she doesn't get pregnant before that. I help her with schoolwork and teach her about computers, honestly it's basically the same as if you were the mature on in a relationship with a college aged girl back in the states, but she doesn't party as much

he mentioned colonialism.. that made me think of the philippines first but idk

Do not go to Angola, it's not a friendly place for whites

lets be frank, girls normally mature way earlier than guys on all levels. not a biggie age gap etc... good luck!

cant tell if savage blow to american girls was intentional

frankly if you have good intentions (which it seems you do) then i support you, but if you plan on bringing her back to the states, I would wait until shes a bit older, my gf is 3 years younger than me and its like a pretty big deal to some people

it was not, my sister's still in school back home. She drinks a lot, goes to lots of parties, not a bad thing I don't judge she smart about it. But I was more implying that as the mature one in a relationship with a college girl in America, you usually end up setting up schedules, making arrangements, etc.

you're right, because a 13 year old can consent to that when the average 28 year old female or male is still quite retarded in today's day and age.

asian here, these threads are so sad

i live in melb where there are like millions of international asians that i see hook up with white dudes, u can see them in the city and i can tell u right now they are not considered pretty among our culture

usually asians girls who cant date in their own race usually default to beta white guys chasing after them

pretty much evident of the faggots posting their 1/10s in this thread

Seems that age old quality of minding ones own business is lost in some. The gossip culture pervades all of life now, people with nothing going on in their own lives.... But thank you, and good luck to you as well

I'm really curious, have you fucked her? What was it like?

We haven't yet, I'm average length but its got decent girth, I think shes still a little anxious about it. But weve done pretty much everything else, I just don't want to rush it, we've settled into a steady relationship, maybe after we've moved in together. We're at a point where it's a pleasure being together, and that's almost all the time, I don't want that expectation to put unwanted pressure on her.

pretty hot for a banana

Just to add since you did ask kindly. Shes really tight, full finger but not much else. I think the important thing is to be honest with her and her family, and keep building the relationship, toward a better future for the two of us.

She's cute op 7.5/10 clothed, nudes?

How do I fuck some of your kindred? I see all the asians through aus and some are hot-ish, some just have tight little bodies, even if they are not hot in your culture, I don't think anyone from your ethenicity is truly completely hot anyway.

But I would like to fuck them, because there are so many, and they are small and petite. But I can't read their facial expressions, they are all so reserved and give little away, and even when they do their faces look so strange you don't know what it means. Help me asian-bro.

I live in melb too, i work with asian clubs so tbh i don't really mind the internationals, considering the ones who go clubbing tend to be pretty mint.

I'm happy for you, you don't seem to be a creepy pervert lolicon, I hope things go well for you two :)

Thanks man, yeah im not trying to perv out on young girls like a lech. Im looking for happiness, and I think I've found the right person to spend my life with, she just happened to be this age

but srs, you should fuck that this week, why wait

prolly getting enough fucking someone else amirite?? also check't

Dude you know I want to. Ive thought about everyday since we started dating. It'll probably happen soon, especially the way things have been going. Won't be surprised if I don't last too long, shes got a great body

You are a degenerate pedophile, don't talk about love while raping a poor little girl, I hope you end up in prison.I'm sure there you will find the happiness and love you want so much in tyrone's arms.

Please rate

You're confusing can't with don't want to.

What do you think an Asian girl would rather have?

Superior, large dick white man or some short Kim Jong Un looking motherfucker?

Stay mad, my chinked to the brink amigo.

You have problems dude.

I'm sorry you haven't found someone who makes you as happy as we are but maybe you should spend more time focused on that, get outside its a big wide world out there

yeah I'd tap that

How would u fuck her?

hory shet is there more of her? any in skirts or tights user?

Nice lips.

My slut Asian wife. Love when she cucks me with big bulls we find on CL.

the t-shirt is a worry

wtf you talking about. That shirt is a fast track to anal.

>You have problems dude
Says the almost 30 year old dating a little girl who is just starting puberty.
This is Cred Forums so I'll assume you are trolling, if not I hope you end up lynched in that country like all pedos deserve.

Please tell me how you'd make her cum

Congrats
>rate my gf
timestamp 2010. Fuck off op

ching/chong

They are, I'll compliment her on them later. She's cooking dinner right now.

From all the misdirected hate, ID be inclined to think you were butt raped as a child, but that's speculation. Just sayin'

face between legs, two fingers pounding her cunt

"I'm white"

fuck yea see above, lurkin for more with her hair down if possible

well, and for asian guys too
I mean, how do you think they got so fine in the first place

It's a fuck'n conspiracy to keep asian and white birth rates low, niggers don't care about laws and get prego all the time under 18 but whites and asians are forced to wait because of the jew-backed laws. That's part of the reason why white/asian birth rates are so low and niggers are so high.

When I see an Asian guy with a white woman, I think he must be educated with a job and goals. When I see a white girl with a nigger, I think she must be a whore with no direction and a death wish

would pund until ass bleeds, is there more from this or with her hair down.

nice taste bro, lurkin for moar.

If he plans on bringing her back with him he would have to wait because it would be illigal at her current age

Why would he help a white guy fuck asian women?
That would be like a nigger saying "hey white boys, help me fuck your white women!"

What's the legal age for petitioning your wife?
If you legally get married, can they bar her from entering because of age? I can understand the logic because of sand niggers.

But I would hope I don't have to stay overseas for too long.

And you would be correct my good sir.

pussy , cmon !

she would look much prettier without all that weird coloring shit all over.
American culture spoils everything.

that's a long ass gif

She's beautiful. Just my sort. Take care of her user. You are not a fag.

Poor/10
What a shitbox

What is with the stupid contacts?

>Superior, large dick white man

Yet you prob get all butthurt in nigger threads about 'superior black dick'

Go choke on a cock

how much did you pay for her?

100k baht

I will, we're about to sit down to dinner with her mom and sister, her father is out of town visiting family. As I read your message she came out to set the table, bare feet and light blue dress, really cute. I brought my hard drive with all my movies on it, we're gonna cuddle up on the couch before going to bed.

>But weve done pretty much everything else
Nice
That's fuck'n hot, good luck to you both

I mean this with the utmost respect, but you sound like a faggot.

Yeah read my post, that shit is gay. Im fucking gay for that pussy. Alright back to normal

sounds like a sick fuck (literally mentally ill) or a troll

can we get some more pics?

is she half?
also, 8/10

This

you're both retarded virgins

This is so cringe worthy

Tiny head/10
Man shoulders/11
Trunk torso/5

is she interesting at 13?

like seriously?
I am 29 myself.. youngest girl I slept with recently was 19 and well.. she is basically rised by wolves (countryside with 5 brothers) so she can pass the wit test and is cool conversation partner, but any other girl below the age of 20 I know is a dumbfuck boring person.
Hence I REALLY doubt anything other than your self-consciousness of not being the absolutely dominant partner in age, strength, smarts or finance, actually keeps you with her. What do you even talk about with an early teenager???

Or your own mental development stopped when you were 13?

I am not even discussing pedo things, just real people situation. I would never even consider fucking or living with anyone below 18 (frankly this number is about 25 realistically) no matter if it is legal. It is waste of YOUR life.

You are the average of your closest 5 friends, and I'll be damned if I have to average with a prepubescent teenager.

what? bullshit. I was construction manager there for 2 years.
It's a normal 3-rd tier country, with the level of crime and anything else you'd expect. Noone will cut your hands off in the streets.
Worked there with ching-chong company and it was fine. People there especially out or urban areas don't have much and anything new built or introduced is a big thing.

About tree fiddy

>she was already kind of with someone
was.. was he bigger than you?

Finished dinner.

Just assumed cause you know, NIGGERS.

Im on my phone right now. I got shit loads of pictures on my laptop back at my place. She takes a lot of selfies (typical Asian I know

Get you 100%, idk why it's different with her but it is. She's the only one I've ever met worth the effort.

No, I just choose not to compete with non-whites, makes winning feel cheap.

ah.. anyways. weird.
Good luck.

half/10

Moar! Fucking hell that's sexy

su dra'nakyuek destroyer of the worlds. congrats on stomping that village yesterday

Would love to see her bent over.

The girl looks good OP but I'll drop her just for that shirt.

Slim chance bud

Are you OP because I remember that tattoo on her on pics I saw ages ago, nice to see more of her.

Would slap that ass so hard. thanks

this girl is a knockout. more of her please

the one that isnt a cuck or the one that looks more hot and is 2 ugly to score woman in his own race lul

Not op. I've been posting her for years. I update when there's new stuff.

ching/chong me rikey

Moar of tammy

Cool! Do you know him or just saved stuff or does he post elsewhere? Love his wife, sexy as hell.

Nice! Never seen that one before.

Moar

any hazel wong? new stuff

>Shit/10

"He said from his mother's basement, dressed in his finest kimono, watching hentai and wondering why other Americans fail to see the wonder of superior Japanese culture."

I'm married to her.
I'll try to find newer ones.

She looks half nigger.
Not complaining though.

nice

If you're married to her that means your OP. Love your work!

So nice, I'm going to have to start a file just for her.

yeah i also found some picture of her before. user was here yesterday too. seems he cropped that pic now though

Saving all.

Love that!!! Any shower pics?

adorable

only one I have. her ass looks ok in this pic though.

You just made my day!

beautiful

That was for you. Her ass looks awesome!

Your a lucky man! Any flashing in public or anything, or is she too shy?

She's ugly as hell. Did her parents accidentally get some guido blood mixed up in her lineage, because that's what she reminds me of.

That girl is so fucking white

I would follow her all day.

Fuck you! I'm just jealous now ;)

Tru, but half asians are arguably more qt

Such tight little asses

She has a thing for wearing see through clothes. Sometimes it's been a bit too much for me when we're out in the sun. But if it gets her off, this it's good.

Saving all!! Very fun wife you have there.

any more pics of see trough stuff?

Booty

wore this to an xmas party

how often did you post her before?

Also her

Yeah I'll be needing to see the front of that now! Would have loved to have seen the looks she got.

when u posted this?

on and off. posted a bunch of her a few years ago. very little recently.

don't have front. but have this one

Anyone else seen her naked other than you?

also see through

Love it all the same.

and this one

aside from all of Cred Forums? she has a few ex's. I'm sure a few guys have seen up her skirt when she doesn't wear panties.

Why did you crop?? lips looks awesome in this pic.

this is also nice

I'd like to see that!

did not crop. just found an old thread

thai detected

"sir you marry me and help my pamily sir" amirite?

true, but you're assumine he's a US citizen. if he is, it's illegal, and you should report to Immigration Customs Enforcement. If he's not a US citizen, then, well...

she is gold. too bad never shared no nudes so far that i could find.

bro, "college" in the pilipins is like junior high in the rest of the world. that's why most pilipina maids are "college educated."

learn2shoop fag

this hot

Lol nice memes but whites are disgusting no one likes them

get the fuck out of here and stop ruining the chans with your polshit, stormfag

how many kids she popped out bro?

I would lick her all day!

With swastika tattoo beside Naruto quote

Too soon!

sweet! trimmed is best

someone made this a while ago. found it on another site.

I actually have that one

got any titties?

No :(

I only have a few of her up till this thread.

You sir are to kind! HC love it!

anymore of this set?

I thought thread was kill then you come up with GOLD.

pls more qts like this but without the text

6/10

pooskin/10

More?

More

Obviously dumb as a box of rocks but has potential to be fun to fuck if with the right dick.

Cute

her name lesley?

Amazing fantasy material! Fantasizing about softly licking her clit in the airplane bathroom. As other passengers start knocking on the door, a few thrusts of my throbbing cock in her dripping wet pussy would result in a large cumshot. We'll leave the bathroom together holding hands and giggling.

Again, only if you travel there for that purpose. Has to be the intent, if you were to go to say Germany and by chance meet and have sex with a 15 yo you wouldn't be breaking the law

This guy gets it.
Usually yeah, it wasn't like that with her. That is definitely the norm here. I've met a lot of other expats who have gone down that road. Guess I'm lucky cause this is an insular society and those that are better off usually date andmarry someone in their small social circles.

She's in 8th grade, they just recently switched over to a k-12 school model

Well, her mom brought up marriage a couple times during dinner. We watched a rom-com (their choice) gf was definitely giving me hints during a sex scene in the movie. She's still watching TV with her sister in the other room. Let's see where this goes.

The fuck? Someone shrink her head or something?

any nudes?

See I also live in Melb (white dude as well) and what I've noticed is that naturalised Asian chicks, usually Viet, Malaysian-Chinese, Mainlanderss, and Koreans date white dudes. At any rate there are far more of these Asian chicks dating white dudes then there are naturalised Asian dudes dating white chicks.

Usually the fob Asians stick to their own, at least that has been my experience. To be honest I rarely see the international or fob chicks hooking up with white dudes.

some thighs there

I so badly want to impregnate that asian pussy.

Please post more of this big boobed asian. My penis demands it!

Gf

In Phil, 12 is only for other teens 18 and below when it comes to sex.

You are an adult. If you have sex with her it is considered 'coercion by adult'. If her parent pressure her to be with you, it is considered coercion by adult.

You are playing with fire, because the parents will demand a wedding-price for the girl. If you take her virginity before marriage, they will also demand the wedding-price, which if you are a white american can be $10,000-$30,000.

If you do not pay, they will threaten to go to the police and tell them that you raped her. Then you can pay $10,000 anyways in bribes and law fees to get out of the country.

If they do not demand a wedding price, then it is an absolute sure sign of a scam in progress, and they are cooperating with local police to set you up, in order to take in some of the money you will have to spend bribing them.

I am serious man, what you are doing is asking for trouble. You can find tiny 18yr old spinners who look 12yo in every mall in Manila. You don't need to chase actual underage poon.

OP when yall are arguing. Slap her real hard up side the head and say "look at me with both eyes when im scolding you" worked every time with my girl.

Continued because it's worth mentioning.

Oh and if you are a U.S. citizen it is still illegal for you no matter what country you are visiting. Anything that could get out onto social media about your '13 yo gf' is potentially freedom threatening.

If you are going to date a flip teenager, she is GOING to blow up social media with pictures and comments about you. It will be almost impossible to stop all of it from filtering into your USA life, unless you are 100% assured that you have everything about your identity on lockdown.

Additionally, any relationship problems with a girl her age have the potential for total-meltdown. Like it or not she is not actually mature, and will act even more irrationally than you usual flip lady if things don't go their way. Considering your legal status as a foreign citizen, you are giving a teenage girl and her family ALL THE CARDS. You will be at their mercy.

You do not want to be at the mercy of any flips, no matter how benign and nice they seem. You will get fucked, because somebody she knows will bring you down if they can make a few pesos from it.

Seriously man. I've lived in Phil for a few years. The number of expats I have seen and heard about fucking up in precisely the manner you are about to, is absurd. Do not fall for the trap.

enjoying this commentary, go on bro, give more deets / stories

too bad about the shit tatoos

This

Second

Listen to this Cred Forumsro. He knows his shit

How do I get a young Asian s̶e̶r̶v̶a̶n̶t̶ wife?

I need someone to f̶u̶c̶k̶ care for all day.

There isn't much to say about it, except to never ever trust flips when it comes to legal gray areas.

It doesn't even matter if you found the 1 in a million that can be trusted, because one of their 40+ friends/family will be jealous/greedy, and will go out of their way to try and scam pesos out of you.

The only way to keep them happy is to pay them. The cost rises exponentially the further you stray from 'normalcy'.

Expats wanting to 'marry' (read: fuck) young teenage girls is outside the realm of normalcy, and flips know they can take idiots like this guy for everything they are worth, once they have them by the balls.

He might even get his qt flip poon. For 1 or 2 nights of unsatisfying sex with an inexperienced and probably shy girl. Then the parents will come to him and ask him about 'the wedding price', since he took her virginity.

He will pay the wedding price, or he will pay the police.

In the Philippines it is literally cheaper to kill someone, than to marry them.

$5000 USD is the blood price for your typical poor family, if you murder one of their children (by accident).

$10,000+ to marry one.

no interest?

We've been discussing marriage quite a bit the last week.
Reread the law, there has to be some incentive by the older party. There is no pressure from any party being applied to another. I took her to the local govt office and notary, we both signed a document stating that no one was forced or incentives involved and that our relationship was consensual. We signed, her parents signed, the police chief signed. Shit the mayor of the town her family is from is her mother's cousin. He told me he was proud she found a good man for her partner.

I'm doing this shit by the book, I even consulted one of my firm's lawyers, and he said we probably won't be able to get a marriage license until she's 18 but the govt will abide by a common law marriage for legal purposes when we file any necessary paperwork.

Thank you for the concern brother, good looking out.

Start the tread now, i'll bumpo

Moar pls

Even more shit is occuring to me, since it's just that fucking bad.

LETS SAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL. Let's say you are with this girl and its just sweet and nice and you aren't even pounding that tiny teen pussy how you want.

Let's say you even get married? You paid the price, right? $10k isn't that much for a qt flip, right?

Well it's not over my friend. You are not the PROVIDER for not only her, but her entire extended family.

See, they won the jackpot. Their daughter married a rich man (and you are, compared to them). It is not your job to buy stuff for them. It will start small. A part for a car, a motorbike, etc...

Then, you will be asked to pay for a new roof. A buffalo for her step-brother.

Then, a new house. A car. Pay for sister school!

It will never end. Every family engagement, every weekend, every time you speak to her about her family, or to her family directly, you will be solicited for handouts.

They do not see you as a man and a human being, they see you as a rich provider and avenue to climb the social ladder.

AGAIN, even if you found the 1 in 1 million families that aren't like this, they will know someone who IS a fucker, and they WILL try to scam you.

It is never worth it in the long run to wife a flip. It destroys otherwise decent men. They do not understand what they are getting into, because it is so bizarre compared to western culture that the issues which arise from it are never even given consideration.

>But weve done pretty much everything else, I just don't want to rush it
>dating a 13 years old.

wow. i just had to shake my head.

You are an idiot and this is going to explode in your face.

Because you are determined to go down this path, my final bit of advice is to gather a large amount of USD in cash.

Have at least $1000 on hand and well hidden.

You can bribe your way out of the country in a couple hours with that amount, and avoid a prolonged legal struggle which will be several times more expensive.

When the shit hits the fan for you, do not wait to skip town. Get the fuck out immediately. Do not go to the US embassy, do not go to the police station. Make your way to the airport and buy a ticket for the next flight leaving.

She has family in the States, like I said man she comes from a comparatively and middle class family. They have quite a few hectares of plantation land here. I've been asked by extended family, a shitbag cousin in particular for money, but iI brought it up with her father and haven't had it happen since. I explained to her parents that I invested in 40 acres back home and am saving money to build a house for her and me there. Her parents like the idea of our kids growing up in America, we talked about maybe getting a small place in Baguio when we ever visit. Our whole focus has been setting up a stable future for ourselves. Her dad was smart enough to do right by his children and we understand each other. I got lucky they aren't your typical nig

I will take you up on your advice and stash my passport and a couple thousand in a bug out bag, just in case. Hope it doesnt go that way, but be prepared is a good motto to live by.

I don't disagree with anything you've said, but I love her and believe she loves me too. I will not go blindly to the gallows though. Thank you brother

anyone have this fetish?

Lol hahaha got any more of these?? and does it have a name?