Anyone know who sexually abused Corey Haim?

anyone know who sexually abused Corey Haim?

press says it's some A-list celebrity, but nobody wants to come out and say who it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim
nypost.com/2013/10/19/the-childhood-hell-of-the-lost-boys/
imdb.com/list/ls058505161/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No
>Stop askin

It was this guy

>implying Mickey Rourke has ever been "A-list"

i'll get you half the way there. he was black.

this guy

Biillllllll c

Tom Cruise

the guy from smash mouth?

Like either of the Coreys ever worked around a black person.
Those guys are so white, they make milk look like soot.

look up the miley conspiracy image, I think it says in there. keep bumped and I''l look

>the wrestler
>not having seen it
>tfw

oops sorry my bad, talks about mcculkin.

>still not an "A-list" celebrity
>still never worked around Haim

Haim and Cleese sandwich.

dat keek tho

shit 1234 nice sequencials

Nothing to do with a pair of A-listers breaking up?

it was probably charlie sheen
a lister who was on the movie with him

wouldn't keifer be the obvious guess?

it was said they both were "passed around", so was probably a few peeps.

yes this is true
but as to the original stroy he said someone older he trusted took him aside and said sodomy was just what guys do. then bungled his bangle behind a setpiece
it was supposedlly the set of lucas, and charlie sheen was his costar in that movie
afterwards they both got passed around like candy

I can understand people sexually abusing Macaulay Culkin because he was cute af but Corey was a 3/10 at best, not worth risking jail time to molest him

I know you're trolling and shit, but I'll take the bait.
That only boils down to Eddie Murphy.

But the factors of black pedophiles targets are more likely to be girls than boys though.
The only odd ball I ever witness was the Elmo voice actor.

SOMEBODY!

does michael jackson not count?

Wesley Snipes

ONCE

Harambe

I was never A-listed.

No man...

He made Thriller...

Thriller.

:(

ha, he thought he could be sneaky jacking haim's dick

I AINT THE SHARPEST POST IN THE THREAD

Speculation that the rape(s) happen around early 80s. Wesley wasn't shit until late. And even then, dubbing him as an A-list?

born in 43

Deniro
Pesci
Malick
Walken
Kingsley
McDowel'
Chase

McDowell*

It was Charlie Sheen.

>Believe it. It's a fact.

I thin we have a winner give the man a Twinkie

I've heard it was Sheen too a few times. Suspect he was not the only one though.

It wasn't Michael Jackson though. Reports said Corey Fieldman (however you spell it) mention it's a person whose still relevant. And that's all he will say about it, he's too chicken shit to expose them because he's afraid he will get sued...which really translates to getting assassinated.

Dude, Sheen is only six years older than Feldman or Haim. It wasn't Charlie.

Why does this mean it could be Sheen that molested him?
When youre say 14, dudes that are 20 are totally like adults to you.
I

Joel Schumacher.

Charlie is many, many things, we all know the bad stuff he did, but he is no child molestor.

I think there's a board for this. Correct me if I'm wrong about this being an allowable topic on Cred Forums

kek

And you know this how?

That's probably Charlie. He is a Cred Forumstard for sure

whatever you say Charlie...

Maybe you should look up his imdb

Use your common sense.
Pedos are nice guys, they seem friendly and perfect, they would never give away anything to the world. They are quiet.
Charlie beats up his wife, spends millions on prostitutes, is loud and cusses at everyone who annoys him.
He's as far as can be from molestor-profile.

You guys believe Feldman? He seems like a guy who would lie, or at least embellish the truth a he'll of a lot, to get some buzz.

Tom Hanks
Steven Spielberg

maybe. i see what youre saying.

Tom Hanks has been raping guys for years.

What are you working on these days Charlie?

I believe him. There's a lot of stuff guys may embellish, but saying that one was sexually molested by a man isn't one of them.

Your mom teehee

That's not nice bro, my mum died in her sleep because I didn't reply to a thread

Please let it be chevy just look at him

Who cares, he was a canadian born jew.
good riddance

Kurt Cobain

anyone out there that still doesnt believe this dude was a flaming pedo?

Feldman isn't saying it about himself, he's saying it about Haim. Who is dead and can't affirm or deny anything.

Maybe some minor incident happened and Feldman blew it out of proportion, because people seemed interested. Some people love to tell whoppers and exaggerate.

It's said there is some HUGE pedo ring going on in Hollywood. No one is ever gonna say shit about it because they'll mysteriously "die". The world is never gonna find out who does this shit.

So i just came up with a little theory, he went to live with Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert downy Jr after filming in 85. a few statements have implied he and RDJ were close... and one else thinking this..?

Where exactly would they meet do you think? Hypothetically speaking.

watch the conspiracy of silence documentary you dumb kike

sorry user you need to be a celeb to join

I would assume some underground place. celebrities have money so I would assume it would be some underground bunker type place to avoid detection. This is of course just a wild guess.

But Feldman DOES say it happened to him (and that what happened to Haim was worse)

"In his 2013 memoir, Coreyography, Feldman has detailed how he was preyed upon by men in the industry. His own experiences were not as nightmarish as what befell his Two Coreys co-star, the late Canadian actor Corey Haim"

I can be celebrated

At the synagogue obviously
That's what the Jews do, fuck children then eat their livers

>Maybe some minor incident happened and Feldman blew it out of proportion

what exactly would you term as a 'minor incident' at the hands of a molester/ pedo?

Corey Haim is dead? What the fuck

More unsettled by that fact than the fact that he was molested tbh fam

Ok, I stand erected. I still think he could be fibbing though. To sell his book, or because some like to feign victimhood.

He was skewered

fucked up shit here
cheesespin.net/

>Where exactly would they meet do you think?
found the autist.

I know that's not true. 15 years learning Hebrew and memorizing the Talmud wasted...

>I stand erected
what at the thought of them both being molested?
Sick fuck...

Disney Channel dude, it's a thing

its not Michael jackson retard they said he is still prominent today

I mean, groped in passing, or someone makes an advance, vs full-on anal sex rape.

But to paraphrase John Adams, "Feldman survives."

>fibbing
I dont think any rational person would put "saying one was molested as a kid" in the category of 'fibbing'.

I thought Jews were smarter than this?

Cred Forums the home of rational people
Is it summer where you are?

>groped in passing
Ok, so what male would choose to turn that into this:
full-on anal sex rape

the fuck are you talking about

kek!

>found the autist

An autist doesn't recognize comedy when he sees it.
To find autist, look into this.

>full-on anal sex rape
You say this like it's a bad thing

>it's you

That if the pedo-sympathiser who wrote; maybe something did happen but he blew it into something bigger... gave the example of being 'groped in passing' but embellished it to indicate 'full-on anal sex rape'. I'm just saying that is not going to happen when you're talking about the subject of males making these statements.

Isn't it your bedtime kid?

This isn't Kansas, Toto.

Are you typing with a cock in your mouth, it sure sounds like it

Theres no club with fucking secret handshakes and regular meetings. It's a network of pedos and molesters that operate in secret behind a facade of respectability.

How come you know so much about pedos?

So no male ever lies about being molested. No need for evidence or a trial then, because obviously 100% of males are telling the truth.
The prosecution rests.

Touched a raw nerve did we?

>facade
Façade

he is one of course. or he's been molested by one. could be either... or both

I'm Chris Hansen's bf

Gary glitter

fa·cade
fəˈsäd
noun
an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality.
"her flawless public facade masked private despair"
synonyms: show, front, appearance, pretense, simulation, affectation, semblance, illusion, act, masquerade, charade, mask, cloak, veil, veneer
"a facade of bonhomie"

Unlikely as I couldn't understand what the fuck the poster was on about

>The prosecution rests.
Look Perry Mason, your defense is as weak as a wet paper bag.
It's a fact that males coming forward to report rape or molestation only do so in a fraction of cases. Men are far more likely to hide the truth of what happened to them than have people know the truth and face the perceived humiliation. You know this, you're just in denial.

Both Feldman and Haim were messed up for the same reason. They both were molested. That messes you up as a human being. So they are weird af, but not lying at all.

No hes not, he keeps bringing it up yo extort money from the said person.
It funds his lifestyle
This is fact.

Both Feldman and Haim were messed up for the same reason. They both were molested. That messes you up as a human being. So they are weird af, but not lying at all. Yeah.

>This is fact.
any more evidence than your say-so?

Lol google it. They both seperate
Claims on somebody who raped Haim, somebody online put the pieces together and it made sense that it was Charlie

Girls back then seemed to be wild over him. I don't recall them ever being that way over Culkin.

Can't you just fucking wait? We can't produce miracle you know? It's not long now....
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim
Surprise, surprise......another degenerate homo scum is most likely the suspect. God save you and your sons, americans.

Because what retards online say is always the truth..

It's qoutes from Feldman and Haim, you fucking dick sucker.

I've seen those quotes, they actually prove it was someone who guided them, like a manager, and publicists were named as examples. Directors. It wasn't Charlie Sheen.You are a fucking retard who believes everything put online.

> dick sucker
12 year old autist detected...

As someone that was molested between ages of 12-14 by a respectable authority figure that was loved by all around him, it's taken me to get to the age of 45 to start even thinking about somehow opening up about it and stop hiding it like I'm the one that did something wrong.

It's a foreign loan word, in French it is façade, but English alphabet has no ç

Not if they are an attention-starved fading Hollywood star.

And I'm Matlock.

exactly. thank you.

Major evidence points to this guy
Aparantly he followed them into some cave and promised him pirate treasure

I FUCKIN' KNEW IT!

You sound like one of those people that also believe Michael Jackson was inherently child-like and just innocently loved the children.

Kevin Bacon.

Feldman says he and Haim were molested, but has zero evidence. He won't even name any of the perpetrators.
I'd need a little more before believing someone's wild accusation.

>molested, but has zero evidence
if you were molested as a kid, what 'evidence' could you come forward with now?

More on this.

I agree with the other user what evidence could he possibly have?

He was a strange guy but i honestly dont think he was a kiddy diddler

Same man.
He was just insane, and dumb and naive and too trusting, but not a child molestor

>pedo-sympathisers spotted.
Slept with young boys in his bed, showered with them... no no, all legit!

I'm what you'd call an 'inside kinda guy', and I'll give you a clue as it's sickening to keep this bottled up. His name rhymes with Corn Men. You didn't hear it here first folks!

Theres a firm belief he was just trying to stay a child. I dont know if he molested or not. No court ever proved he did. No one makes it thru his kinda childhood and comes out normal.

seems legit!

Not only that he dragged is fucking family into it too
Mother and brothers
Eventually all this came out but they bribed the officials with precious gems from a marble sack.

>implying it's anyone other than Michael Jackson

Corbin Dallas, I knew it was you!!

yeah, people can say wherever they like about him and his innocent childishness. Its only a matter of time before the full-scale pedofest of Neverland comes out in the wash.

An illegal immigrant convinced them not to sign the complaint, and the charges were dropped.

I'll bite
>rhymes with Corn Men
first name or last name?

Don't know why this has been ignored it's extremely plausible.

Bullshit. All black guys would fuck a white little boy.

facebook com/greg.harrison.3958/posts/10154459111072456

apparently it was Dominick Brascia

When do hollywood plan to release this information? will it actually get released? most of the time this shit gets announced and immediately covered the day after.

white blood cell count

Aren't you the guy who was molested by your stepfather?

that doesnt fuckin ryme with anything

...Sean Penn.... I don't think it's Sean Penn

nah, i dont think Sean Penn either.

Could be

He fits the "nice guy raping your kid" imagine

Why not? It isn't like he's a bastion of sanity and good behavior.

It would of come out already probably during probate. It never did and never will.

>It never did and never will
I bet it will. Only time will tell.
See you here in c. 5 years.

You wanna know what the name of the band is?

We're Gay

The Jew has done it again, behind the curtains he works in the dark, hiding his true self, covering his secrets. The man who raped Haim is the guy you never thought twice about.. The chameleon of personality... The man you would never suspect of anything but comedy and superior acting.. This Jew is non other than Jeremy Piven.

Jews know how to sweep the dirt under the rug.. You all have been informed

I dont know for sure, but a bit like this user said
>Pedos are nice guys, they seem friendly and perfect, they would never give away anything to the world.

>Hurr durr
>duh jooooos

The report says the guy who did it has a 'family man' persona around Hollywood, so I don't think it was Sheen. Although, there have been some reports that there was some stuff going on between Sheen and Haim during the filming of Lucas.

Whoever it was, it's someone that a lot of people in Hollywood are protecting, willfully or otherwise -- I've heard a few names thrown around in regards to the subject of the Radar actor: Married, 2 kids, A-list actor, etc... I can't help by think it might be Robert Downey Jr

Also if you want proof. Haim, Piven and Sheen were on the set of Lucas

Michael Jackson makes the most sense considering Feldmen spent a lot of time with him. Explains the legal ramifications factor too. Second guess would be Charlie Sheen considering he was rumored to fuck Haim when he was 14 and Sheen was 21. Plus Sheen has HIV, which is the virus of choice for homosexuals.

It was multiple guys too.
I'm guessing most of them work behind the screens

Fits the description of the guys in the Radar article and worked with Haim on Firstborn in 1984. Corey's first film.

Morgan "oh my god " freeman. He done a few I've belive

Michael Jackson makes literally no sense, as they explicitely say it's someone in the MOVIE INDUSTRY, then repeat a million times that it's happened by people of HOLLYWOOD and MJ is a fucking musician you retard.

> Plus Sheen has HIV, which is the virus of choice for homosexuals.

Not even gonna respond on that, too fucking retarded.

Dude.. I think its Jeremy Piven. They have been on set together. And jews tend to keep lawyers... Who are also jews

Will Leo ever talk?

Could it be spielberg from the goonies ? They make it sound like he's a massive power broker in hollywood...

Literally the biggest load of bullshit ever

I've been thinking Spielberg too.
He fits every fucking description, and directed a lot of the movies they played in.

Nah, RDJ was supposedly the celebrity that was speaking out a while ago about all the shit that goes down in holywood, wouldn't be him.

Oh yeah, it was definitely more than 1 guy. There are some seriously fucked up stories about the parties full of kids, booze, drugs, and powerful producers, studio heads, directors, and actors.

There's just some much focus on this one guy -- I guess whoever it was told Haim that it was normal for people in the industry to do stuff on set. There were drugs involved. RDJ is 6 years older than Haim and they worked together on his first film.

>Not even gonna respond on that, too fucking retarded.
You should respond. I'm ready and waiting.
Also, MJ acted in MJ moonwalker so jokes on you!
...Just kidding. It was Danny DeVito. Fact.

> hurr durr wait till 2021
Back yourself with evidence
Like i have numerous court cases against him proved his innoncence. Its just really easy to pick on him cause he was weird.

Cory fieldman says Moran freeman buggered him regularly , with others too

I've hear Spielberg's name come up, not necessarily in connection with Haim, but the whole cover-up in general. If it was a group of very powerful people at the top of studios or with connections to the top of studios, it wouldn't have stayed quiet for this long.

I refuse to believe it was devito. I know he's a leftie faggot but c'mon man I ain't caught up with always sunny yet

It was Robin Williams. He killed himself before people would find out the truth.

>His name rhymes with Corn Men.
Does 'Piven' rhyme with 'Corn Men' and user is just shit at rhyming?!

In all seriousness, it's not gonna come out. Feldman wants cash. Mentioning this shit again will get whoever to panic and throw money at CF to shut him up. Unless ET or NBC or something offers him more $, then he might reconsider.

These guys are gonna die anyway, be it of old age or suicide or drugs, one day they'll be gone and are they really so selfish to take the truth to their grave?

The least they can do is leave a memoir with the fucking truth, only release it upon their death if they are that terrified.

Morgan?

TL;DR
Haim's supposed longtime friend speaks out because of Fieldman's recent shenanigans. Dominick Brascia is a apparently a good friend of Fieldman's who he introduced to Haim and molested him when he was 14.

>numerous court cases against him proved his innoncence
none of them proved his innocence, they just didnt prove his guilt as most were settled out of court.
Also, how many years does it usually take for the facts to come out after a prolific serial molester has died... 5-10 if not more. so yeah, we'll need to wait and see.

>hollywood actors
>rational people

>innocent until proven guilty

There are lots of rumors going around about him.

That comment was directed at the user's use of the term 'fibbing' (about being sexually abused)

Not talking about hollywood actors

If anything, Cred Forums will figure this out.

I see heterosexual men getting pinched in the butt by some gay dude and act like they got plowed by a gigantic trouser mamba. I get what the dude is saying, something small that you really don't like is easily blown out of proportion certainly when what happened is bad in an illegal sense and you'd want to slander the perpetrator for it.

Feldman knows, Haim's mother knows, and not many other people know for sure. If Feldman was going to talk, he would have done it already. He's backed out of the opportunity plenty of times. Maybe he's collecting for keeping his mouth shut? I don't know.

If Radar has the name, I think it has a chance of making it out. Then again, if they were going to print it, they probably would have at least made a serious threat to print it. They're either sitting on it for the biggest nut they score for an exclusive, or waiting for someone to cut them one hell of a check for an NDA.

It's Morgan freeman . Google it an Cory fieldman abuse ,

As the other user said innocent until proven guilty. If they dont prove you guilty your innocent. Which molester cases are you refering to speciffically give us names.

It isn't bait, in the eyes of the law of you aren't found guilty you are innocent.

>heterosexual men getting pinched in the butt by some gay dude and act like they got plowed by a gigantic trouser mamba.
But what we're referring to here is not even similar. It's grown men saying many many years later that they were molested when they were just a kid.
This is a good example

I wish it was Cosby. We already know he's a fucking creep. I'd rather just hear that he's a bigger creep than we all thought, than find out some a-lister is a closet pedo and molester. Not that there aren't plenty of a-listers who are, we just don't know who they are.

obviously Sean Penn

Fuck, imagine the fallout if it was RDJ, Disney would have to break away their contract, the Avengers films would be scrapped and so much more.

However I don't believe it is.

Ha.

Link, source, anything?

Its just an exchange re the firm belief that MJ was a serial kiddy fiddler versus the 'he was an innocent child lover' dudes.

Hopefully joking. This guy fucked more young boys than nearly anyone else in the world. You'd have to be a Catholic priest or that British TV host to top his record.

>This isn't Kansas
I bet you have never even heard of Gaylord Kansas

thank you. see this guy gets it

Ignorant.

Where are the victims?

It's someone who is enough of an A-lister to have a group of people willing to protect him -- which means they are either in on the pedo parties, or they stand to lose something from the fallout.

Radar says its a guy with a 'family man' persona, who is married with 2 kids, A-list actor recognized worldwide, and the fallout would be one of the biggest scandals ever in hollywood (which is really saying something).

He worked with Haim on Corey's first film, he's 6 years older than him. There were drugs involved -- maybe just pot -- in the rape, and that the person had serious access to drugs. Apparently, whoever it was told Haim that it was normal for guys in the industry to fool around on set. I'm not saying it was definitely RDJ, I hope it wasn't because he seems like a good dude, but then again, that's exactly what the Radar description says... That he's a super good dude you would never suspect, and he's living a double life.

According to Corey Feldman, Haim’s attacker was on the set of the movie Lucas. And the attacker would need to a ‘bigger name’ than Corey Haim. Bigger names (now) on that set were Jeremy Piven, Sean Hays, and Charlie Sheen.

I don't understand how this dude isn't suspect # 1

>superstar in the 80's
>backed by the Church of Scientology
>STILL backed by those maniacs
>credible rumors that he's gay
>family man
>and fuckin look at him

They are both mongrel jews...hardly white

Like most of Hollywood they are jews

I don't even know wtf fibbing is. I took your post out of context though.

>Ignorant.
which party in the 'Michael Jackson is a pedo' vs 'Michael Jackson was just misunderstood' camp are you saying is ignorant?

I've read -- I'll look for the source -- that Haim and Sheen definitely had something going on during Lucas. It's difficult to pin down exactly which assaults and encounters different interviews are talking about because, by all accounts, it happened one several occasions.

>credible rumors that he's gay
we're talking pedos here, not fags

RDJ would hardly be the biggest scandal lol. Spielberg has 2 kids of HIS OWN (as in bloodrelated), if you don't count the adopted one or stepkids from previous marriages, so he fits the profile and THAT would be the biggest scandal in history. It'd be insane...

ok, no worries user.
(BTW, 'fibbing' is like telling a tiny white lie about something unimportant - not exactly something that can be used in the context of sexual abuse of kids - which is how other user used it)

Feldman said on his twatter that it wasn't Spielberg.

The pedo ring would be the biggest scandal -- I didn't make that clear, my bad. I've heard Spielberg's name come up more than once, but the Radar article that gives that description also calls him an actor.

I realize that, but if he's a latent homosexual who doesn't want to be outed, then perhaps he'd gravitate towards vulnerable young boys who he can keep silenced.

Not that homosexual the and pedophilia go hand in hand, but the chances are greater.

Jeremy Piven is known as one of the biggest assholes in hollywood and groped his transgender relative....

ANYONE WHO IS STILL SPECULATING THAT IT'S SPIELBERG IS AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON

ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR
ACTOR

Jesus fuckin Christ

Interesting connection between RDJ and Spielberg, though... From Clickhole:

"Robert Downey Jr. was only 4 years old when he rescued Steven Spielberg from drowning at the public pool. Downey noticed a man wearing a polo shirt and tuxedo pants lying facedown in the shallow end, and, realizing that this was peculiar, notified a lifeguard, who jumped in and administered CPR to Spielberg. When Spielberg finally came to, he immediately turned to Downey and shouted, “Thanks, kid, you should be in movies, and soon.” All the 23-year-old Spielberg had done by this point was direct one of the segments of the 1969 pilot episode of Night Gallery, but he had planted the seed: Downey appeared in the film Pound within the year."

>he was black.

The emphasis being on "was?"

WHO THE FUCK DID IT, JUST SAY IT NIGGERS

So many clues and so many we have crossed off.
We narrowed the possible suspects down to a few.. Why is this still so hard to figure out lol.
I don't believe it's RDJ either though, he shows clearly that he's a douchebag and pedo's hide that

He was A-list actually, in the 80's. He left acting on purpose to pursue a boxing career (no one knows why)

Thank you! Someone needed to say it!
Also, checked.

Yeah buh... but I bet it Spelberg

Steven Spielberg did some acting too.

The Hollywood elite can rape with impunity. Look at the guy who came out against Bryan Singer and nothing ever happened.

Sammy Sosa used to be black.

feldman seems to describe a few people like spielberg as great guys etc...unless he's making extra effort to hide them, he wouldn't do that

Great point, user. You're right, Steven Spielberg is widely known for his acting.

Brad Pitt
I DON'T CARE ABOUT MORALS DAHNOLD. I WANT MY DELEGATES.

This.

He named their jobs. He said directors, publicists, managers, ect. and all that remains is to connect and figure out which publicists and managers and whatnot mainly worked/work together and we'll have our answer.

It has been said the guy who raped him has two children. RDJ has 3 kids, but his youngest one is only 1 y.o. Radar Online has been doing researches for 4 years now, so the information that the raper has 2 kids may be from before RDJ 3rd kid was born. All the other people named like sheen, spielberg and so on have way more kids than 2.
So case closed, it was RDJ, we can all think about other stuff in peace now.

I think the world's seen this guy's dirty laundry he'd struggle to keep sex scandal under wraps during his prison time and drug usage tbh

It's fucked up that, while the article is only referring to 1 actor, it's totally possible that all of the suspects could be fucking pedos because it's covered up that well in hollywood.

What's your take... Who do you think it is?

Why do guys molested by other guys often turn out gay/ bi ?

Is it because they enjoyed it on some level or is it because there is no longer the mental barrier that others have about "first dick" etc.

Except that RDJ didn't play in Goonies and Lost Boys, which is where this shit went down. Could not have been him.

yeah the guy with the mustache did it

>actor has 2 children

>Jett
>Ella
>Benjamin
PLOT TWIST
>Jett died in 2009

It was meeeeeeee, he he he!

>was

Its a deeply complex subject. Very simply though; if a pre-pubescent or very early teen male's first sexual experiences are with a man then its possible for his brain to be 'wired' to think its normal due to him being at a young impressionable age.

I think the most pieces fit with RDJ. And he's got A LOT of heavy hitters who can keep it silent -- Paramount, Disney, Marvel... And I think Warner Bros did Sherlock Holmes.

He wanted to be with his career.

Fuck up viruspeddler

gays would argue that it is normal to be gay, however, those of a more discerning nature amongst us would say gays should be strung up by the balls and their throats slit

>YFW she says she's a virgin, although you know better, but you try to eat the pussy out anyway, because you're a trooper, and sarge would be proud.

cheezits...

Wouldnt you still refer to him as having 3 children? At least you wouldnt say the guy has 2 alive children and 1 dead one cause in that case it would be too obvious

Radar doesn't say anything about Goonies or the Lost Boys... Haim called out Feldman on that reality show and said it happened when he 'like 14' ... He was born in 1971, he did Firstborn with RDJ in 1984. But, he was 15-16 for the Lost Boys which is just as close.

> Haim confided in his new friend that on the set of the 1986 film “Lucas,” “an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the guys do.

Adult male does not specifially say actor, could've been Spielberg anyways

Articles about this said the molester's name would be released very soon.
But if he's a big A-Lister surely it will get covered up.
Could someone answer this? I feel like it won't get released.

The man who abused Haim told him that what they were doing was perfectly normal.
“An adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations.”

Dbfuck that violent j

Who didn't get molested in the TV business ?

I honestly have no clue... it should be easy with all the info but I can't seem to figure it out lol.. damn I love mysteries

I have yet to see ONE peer-reviewed study on this... not a single piece of tangible evidence other than, "duuuh, faggots are an abomination and it's mostly caused by childhood molestation"

.... no, if he has 2 children and one is no longer living, I'd say he has 2 children. Kek

>so the information that the raper has 2 kids
>raper has 2 kids
>raper
It's rapist you degenerate uneducated fuck
Are you living in medieval London?

nypost.com/2013/10/19/the-childhood-hell-of-the-lost-boys/

This proves it wasn't Spielberg or MJ. He says they were supportive, not of those who did him harm.

>Feldman says he and Haim were molested, but has zero evidence. He won't even name any of the perpetrators.
>I'd need a little more before believing someone's wild accusation.
clever way of saying "pics or it didn't happen..."

Thanks Sherlock, but for the 50th time, the article specified ACTOR.

Fucking idiot

You are wrong dumbshit, ots a mix between Cred Forums amd /x/ ,with chomos aka Cred Forums so therefore it is a random topic

Lmao what evidence can he have ?? It happened in the 80s. You retarded?

don't forget that feldman has always been a staunch defender of jackson, all through his trials

What about Kiefer Sutherland?

He even tries to dance like him if you saw his cringe worthy performance on the today show. Dont know why hs put out a double album

nice

The comment was directed at those who said MJ and Spielberg. Also it said "male adult on movieset" not specifically male actor.

>found the perpetrator
Who's that child molester?

It was George Lucas

Sean Penn has two kids, and there was the guy who mentioned Sean Penn above. I know it's a shit connection, but I don't think it should be ruled out.

Polaroids? Or etch-a-sketch

he's deluded himself into thinking he's talented. That performance was fucked. It's like he thinks he's channeling the spirit of MJ or something. Or just trying to be just like him. or something. It was weird to watch

I believe that. He could probably kick their ass as a kid.

Mickey Rourke?

>(((Haim)))
I have a sneaking suspicion this guy is lying, but I can't put my finger on why.

>he's collecting for keeping his mouth shut?
probably most likely answer.

He has no kids and he claimed the molestor is a family man and father of 2...
Though I think we should forget about those details as they might be a fucking lie

They said "A-List."

It was Michael Jackson.
It was always Michael Jackson.

Robert Redford...

One of these lol

imdb.com/list/ls058505161/

someone still alive because he's collecting money on it, plus he said it wasn't him.

That was all a hoax by the site to generate traffic It was mostly made up bullshit

This is ridiculous. 14 or 15 year olds don't get molested. They get laid.

>european logic