Dubs decide what I do in class

Dubs decide what I do in class

Get a pen and click it as loud as you can, don't stop no matter what. If anyone says anything just act like you have no idea what they're talking about.

Reroll for your shitty dead thread.

do what the guy above me said

Reroll!

Timestamp dick on table

Record video of you screaming loud as fuck

1:open the door
2:get on the floor
3:yell from the top of your lungs: "everybodywalk the dinosaur" whilst laying on the floor

Pump the person beside you in the face

fake a seizure

rolling for this

Jerk off to table.

open periscope, send us link get up and say
>omg there is a faggot on my phone screen!

then say
>oh it was just my front camera lol nvm and sit back down

Expo marker in pooper in front of the class.

rollerino

Fap to a gay video repeating loudly "I'm not gay"

get

throw backpack, ALLAH AKBHAR

Do this and once everyone starts talking, get on your desk and start suckin your own dick to finish.

just do it

this

Call you teacher a Nigger lover

Rollin, make sure audio is max

>implying op will deliver
roll

Noice

Whip your dick out and swing it around

hehehehehehehheheheheheheheehe

Satan trips

obey the satanic trips

satan commands you Do eet!

Bitch OP don't even dare to not listen to the word of Lucifer

Better pic

Winner

Deliver OP

Winrar

blind samefag

blow me faggot

draw on your notebook a gay couple and write as gay as you can above them "would you go out with me?" then poke the guy infront of you and show it to him, then giggle like a little faggot and don't say anything else

go

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge boy.

dubs

do it

Nope.

oh wow, this one is stupid AND agressive

OP better deliver Satan trips is a simple one

stand on the desk and take your shirt off
yell "can you smell what the rock is cookin'!"
bodyslam the closest person to you.

>implying OP is not a faggot and will do something that will get him expelled,
roll for this:

last roll

Stand on the table and drop your pants and boxers, and start dancing and swinging your cock while singing "I'm sexy and I know it"

Then the dumbass shouldn't have posted in the first place. He should know what to expect of this shithole.

compared to the other winners that involve whipping his dick out it's pretty minor

As you should know what to expect from the fags that start this thread, they won't do shit

rawl for something he might actually do

I don't expect any of them to. They're too much of pussies. But I love to see what cringy ideas people come up with.

Roll

OK YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT OP, THIS CAN YOU DO IT RIGHT.... RIGHT?! nah you are probably too much of a colossal faggot to do it, because doing it would reveal the inner princess within you and would unleash your cock hunger for all eternity, just an hero pls

Bruh, eat a Snickers or some shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit bruh, maybe two Snickers?

put finger through pants pee hole and giggle about how its your penis, record it and post on here.

OP, raise your hand and ask to go to the bathroom, then come back with tons of TP and shit stick to your shoes. Or just get job and fucking do it

HAHAH look at this faggot, aren't you clever? "bruhh eat a snicker" why don't you go the fuck back to 9gag and type like a retard in there? Here you just look like a monkey trying to fit in with the humans, retarded and a freaking parody... Your friends ain't here to up-vote you kid, you will just get bashed for being a faggot until you commit suicide, get off my Cred Forums

omg this

dude such a funny post

Bruh, I think this calls for three Snickers.

TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF.......AND SOCKS

ha, she thought she could be sneaky gorilla warfaring his dick

omg yeah like so funny yeasss

Calm down Hitler.

what if he is japanese

Slap your teachers ass

I've got this:

"Did you say something offensive to my lady? Did you say something that I find inappropriate? Yes she is my lady, no we are not dating, but I consider her mine. Not as property perhaps, but as equals. I am a knight, good sir. I fight for the values of women online. I do also own 5 sets of platemail, 2 sets of chainmail, and 15 claymore swords, also 2 battleaxes, mostly for LARPing but I also have some real shit. I will cut you the fuck up. I'm gonna come to your house. I will fight you with my bare fists, probably covered in chainmail because that would give me a little bit of an advantage. I will have my brother Steven, who I share a bedroom with in my mother's apartment, I will have my brother Steven polish my armor after he's done with his next round of Call of Duty and I will take you OUT. I WILL TAKE YOU THE FUCK OUT. I will make sure that you will never speak such harmful, awful, inappropriate things to my lady again. If you say one more fucking word on the Internet, I'm going to show you what a knight can do. I will be able to backtrace your IP using my hacker skills. One time, I hacked my mom's boyfriend's Facebook page and said "lol i am a faggot" and NOW PEOPLE THINK HE'S GAY, and his mother has disowned him I think. My mom and him are still dating, BUT, I think it damaged his credibility a lot. He once left his laptop on, that means I'm a hacker now! I have so many powers you can't imagine. I...have a 178 IQ. I...did an IQ test on Facebook and it said this was a very, very high number. I know that I'm smarter than you, more clever-er than you, more smarter-est than you can ever imagine or believe. I am a knight of many principles. I'm very, VERY strong and very, VERY handsome. YOUUUUUU can't stop me. YOUUUUUU can't take back what you've done. All you can do is apologize and beg, beg for your life. This, and only this, will please me."

Stab someone with a pen

rub your nips and be generally autistic

fall off your chair and declare bankruptcy

>be generally autistic

I thought we were supposed to make him do something he doesn't do 24/7

I guess you're right

Ask to go to bathroom, don't come back till 5 mins left, imply you were masturbating

Your going to jump on the table yell "fuck this shit im moving with the niggers" take off all your clothes then run out of the class screaming "niggers here i come"

>> some class A copypasta right here

98 is for these dubs

Kill teacher pussy

roooooollllll

>this one is stupid
>agressive

I feel like browsing other boards has really shown me the true stupidity of Cred Forums.

it's interesting that this thing is about the only thing on Cred Forums that's truly been around for like more than a decade. Rage threads, Green-user, all the other stuff hasn't been around for a really long time, but that pasta still gets posted.

Winnar start taking that shit off and running down the halls op