Hahahaha guys I wrote some shit to an edgelord and he's from canada thinking he's the toughest shit lmao

Hahahaha guys I wrote some shit to an edgelord and he's from canada thinking he's the toughest shit lmao

I'm under attack! Quick Cred Forums what do?

Kill yourself faggot.

Give us his name and we'll spam dicks

it's just so autistic

Send him that and call him a pussy

He's so fucking cringe right now what even is this

Fulfill request or gtfo

Oh you did it woop woop

Might post his fb later, want to fuck with him first

oh shit guys, I'm dead

Call him a virgin that will DEFINITELY trigger him

He says he's killed someone, if he confesses is it enough to report him to feds or something?

he's trolling you hard faggit. and you're falling for it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do it after he confesses yes LOL

I don't think he's trolling, I looked at his mothers facebook and shit and he's acting all edgy on her posts aswell. I think we got an edgelord

Even if he's lying, he can get swatted lol

he won't confess

You call him cringey yet you messing with him is supposed to be funny? Pot meet kettle.

Natural selection fucked up with both of you.

>gorilla warfare

Not how that's spelled kek

I'm home with a 40degree fever and I got to do something

top kek

this is bait

>falling for copypasta
i thought summer was over.

There's levels for cringe

does he have his parents or whatever of facebok, message them and tell them you need his number for a project or someshit and then tell him you're tracking his IP address and then call him.

Assumed I fell for it.
I was just pointing it out fucking LOSER LMAOOOOO

>damage control

Just stop posting OP...

Yhea I got his sisters shit and everything, she got a nice booty.

That wasn't me you stupid nigger

you sound like a faggot.

I'm not OP but good one. Applaud yourself.

Checked

GG

I need some shit to trigger this kid to kill himself, give me something. He just turned 16

ggwp no re

He is an edgelord and you are a faggot
He should act stupid now, but it will change with the age and you will be still a faggot.

these filenames are fucked mate.

You're shit at this. Just give us his name we'll take it from here.

just call him a nigger. pale white kid like that will take it the most offensive.

/heyitsnichere
go at it mate

He looks like Leafyishere but with mega autism

Lol typical alberta teens, always have to get friends involved because they're to pussy to fight for them self.

Had shit like this happen to me when i was in middle school and high school so i would wait after school find them and kick their asses and they would run off and tell their mommys.

he stopped responding to me gg

inb4 you end up dead and on the news

Does the "bloods" have connection at the top of Sweden?

Legit downs

doubt it
inb4 he claims he has connections to the muslim gangs in swedistan

Is this him dressed as a girl or is he uploading random pictures of girls?

That would be more believable than anything else he's said.

Kek

could be his sister, the eyes are a bitch match, same hair color, and those skin pimples gingers have can't recall the name

Only "gang" i came across was a group of hockey teen fags me and my friends loved getting them all butt hurt, had 3 of them try to jump me using hockey sticks.

He cosplayed as that lesbo from life is hella strange hahahaha gg no re

Sounds like a typical hockeyfaggot from Sweden, think they tough because they go to the gym then they fight and lose and get butthurt

post a pic of yourself or your body fag

No this was in alberta, sorry should of said that in my post.

>irrelevant

BOI WHAT

i want to place bets nigger, i'm not doing the old "you're not any better stfu".

tbh if you weight more than 65kg you will knock him down for sure and maybe out

Well I'm 175cm and weigh 86kg and train mma and go to the gym so I think I'd win

LOL MMA YOU FUCKING PUSSY

Try Muay Thai (solid, not the butchered combos you learn in mma). But yeah you'd definitely win.

I am America and I go by lbs. I am 230lbs and 6'3. Pretty sure I can dead him in a blow m8. I would post picture of myself because not a pussy but something about low memory and I don't wanna clear cache

that's my grey friend sam gay

Live in a rural place and they got jiu jitsu and mma, would train both if I had the time :/

sounds good

Anyone here typing with him?

ayy rip

Link him this thread

Trains mama but no jujitsu i thought that was basic mma training?

the basis of mma is muay thai and bjj, but not in depth. mma is not a martial art itself, it's a blend

Yhea I felt it would be better to train MMA. It's mixed with many different martial arts and gives you a good base of knowledge and experience. Going to move on to other things later.

Just tell him that you fucked his mom and send him this picture

I started Muay Thai when i was 19, at 22 I jumped to mma.

I was legit melting people in my first fights (after that people know wtf they be doing), faggots think that mma is kung fu shit.

You could train something else after mma and keep the basis and after that just go and make some money (not much but still, you get to beat people up and get beaten up which is fun)

Well I'm joining the military within the year. But Muay Thai is a big part of MMA practice. So if you train Muay Thai you will have an advantage but I don't know how much grappling you train with Muay Thai.

>Militfag
Not much, contact in MT = clinch, there isn't really a ground game. So if you can train both muay thai and bjj as solid courses that'd be great. wing chun also helps a lot in defense and speed.

btw if your opponent isn't a takedownfag you don't have much to worry about since they come at you like brawlers and you just knock them out with knees long story short.

I'm decent with grappling but actually good with laying the punches. During practice and we fight I always win. I've got a nice southpaw and I can switch aswell so my opponents gets confused.