This is literally the only money I have for the next 2 weeks and I'm spending it on alcohol and cheap bread when I have...

This is literally the only money I have for the next 2 weeks and I'm spending it on alcohol and cheap bread when I have the energy to move and go to the shop

fml

Don't buy bread, buy cheap noodles or something that'll keep longer.

You know, for that money you could buy the ingredients to buy yourself the ingredients for a lot of homebrew.

Don't buy alcohol man

Homebrew ... Please continue?

Moonshine. High volume alcohol content.

Prepare your anus.

>tfw only own $35usd until the end of the month

At least where i live everything is cheap as fuck tho

Go to Holland and Barret, they have a special on at the moment, buy one get one half price, buy soya protein mince, its like dried flakes, bit like instant mash, add boiled water to it and it swells up, one pack makes 3 kilos and if you have oxo or some cheap powdered sauce mix then add it for flavour. Its about 2 quid a pack and its very filling and full of nutrients. 1 pack can essentially feed you for three days, if you eat a kilo of it spaced over the day.

Dry bread isnt a vey nice meal though.

You could add in a tin of beans, which would cost an extra 20p a day.

Skip the alcohol, you don't need it. Then it'll be plenty for food.
Buy rice in bulk, those large sacks, is cheap and will last you for months. Beans, cheap and will last. That's all you need. Not eating veggies n fruits for 2 weeks won't kill you.

I say you buy a bottle or two of cheap whiskey and all the potatos you can with the change, live like a king, an irish king

This

And if you absolutely HAVE to buy alcohol for whatever reason, just get Frosty Jack's.

I actually like this stuff. Couple of onions, tinned tomatoes, beans, chill powder and you've got a proper meal for a few pence more.

Amerafat here, I have 5 euro. How much u.s.d can I get at a bank for it?

That's the one.

Got a suit? go hang around the town hall or whatever and attach yourself to wedding parties.

>doesnt know about currency exchange
Fuck son, you have the internet at your fingertips

Go to ASDA and buy a crate of their instant noodles for £4.40(that's 44 packs of noodles)then blow the rest on ASDA price cider

Chill out, Owen.

This. Me and a friend basically live of cheap noodles when were travelling

This is so much quicker.

buy potatoes bout £2 for a decent bag pick up some milk and a bag of frozen sausages from the asda smart price or tesco value range, get some cheap gravy mix make sausage and mash cost you about £6 tops and will make enough to last a few days.

get some basic veg carrots peas onion a tin of corned beef, boil veg until soft then cut up corned beef and add to the pot put a lid on it let it boil for a while add more water if needed and bam you got stew that woll last a few days cost less than £5.

there we go user i just spent about £12 of your money and got you enough semi edible food to last a week easy.

2 x frozen mixed veg = £2
40 frozen sausages = £2 at icelands
two bags of potatos = £2

huge bag of oats = £2 - breakfast and supper for 3/4 weeks easily. You can use water to cook it if you can't afford milk.

If i was in your position i would buy oats for definite, then either a huge bag of rice or a huge bag of pasta. they're only £2/3 and they should last a few weeks.

If you're having a breakfast and one larger meal a day you should be ok.

Don't be a degenerate and waste money on alcohol..and also please tell me you're buying cheapo cider with that money.

Nigga that's 5 bux here too, this is some bullshit.

Where you from brother?

If OP timestamps bought cheap healthy food I will dump all the nudes I have.

dont forget left over boilt rice can be refrigerated and lightly fried up the next day just mix in some mixed veg and you got a basic veg fried rice from last nights left overs.

Buy 26 scratchcards, you're bound to come out better off.

Could buy a cheap chicken for around £2.50, cook it and it'll be enough meat for a person for a weeks worth of dinner.

Eating good for cheap is easy, don't fall for the meme that healthy living is more expensive..

Buy alcohol if you want to ruin your life. Buy food if you want to fix your life.

Jesus fucking christ, this is why poor people are poor.

>hit me up on bbm I just got my paycheque gonna put it all on the computer at william hill

It's like you want to ruin your own life on purpose.

exactly pick up some cheap curry or sweet and sour sauce use the left over rice with the left over chicken to make a simple chicken curry etc.

don´t buy alcohol.... at least not too much!!! save those 20 and spend 5 pounds in beer and pasta!!!
some one will come around and help u in the next few days!!!! hold fast mf!!!!!!!!

ITT faggots talk about beans and rice while op is drunk in a gutter loving life.

degeneracy is fine if the rest of your life is in order..when you're spending the last of your money on alcohol when you havent got food for the next 2 weeks is just fucking retarded, so what if he enjoys it for a day..hes gonna spend the next 2 weeks begging people for money or food.

Too many people fall into the trap of yolo etc.

It's actually substantially easier for cheap in england than most other countries.

Britfag here and I've been to a bunch of other countries and britain still wins on pure availability and cheap price of good food.

In UK when you walk in most shops there's a nice cheap fruit and veg aisle, there's a whole cheese and ham aisle, cooked meats, cheap decent readymeals everywhere, cheap steaks, fresh bread, just avoid iceland and ur good.

In japan one fucking banana will set you back £1 and it's one of the cheapest fruits. Every fucking meal here is ramen or rice and if you want meat/veggies with it it's going to quadruple the price or more.

America is okay if you go to a decent supermarket but the sheer amount of junk on every shelf and fast food on every street corner is what's ruining people.

This. General rule of life is live it up a bit when everything's going fine, but when it starts to get tough you have to knuckle down and actually deal with it instead of continuing to be a massive retard.

Go be a rent boy you pommy cunt.

For the rest of my life!!!! Hold fast mfs!!!!!!!

If ur black and got a North Face jacket...pull your hoodie on and mug someone lol

>smoking literal shit

there´s allways ways to make some money dude!!!! u know.....

lol literal shit is really cool!!!!!

aint dog shit....

>18
>live in Fresno
>jobless
Yer in a better position than I am

spend those 25 buying bitcoin trade with cyptocurrecies and become a MILLIONAIRE!!!!!

don't buy alcohol
buy ligher gas fluid and inhale, this will kill your hunger or your body
either case win

Man I'm broke too!!! I think I'll robe my mom!!!

This would actually work.

£1 for a banana??????? WTF?

That's roacutaine lol

i feel you my brother I recently got laid off from my apprenticeship now I jus smoke a hella weed.

Get a £25 for 3.5...