I found this in my gfs draw ...she is out right now what do i do with it Cred Forumsros

i found this in my gfs draw ...she is out right now what do i do with it Cred Forumsros

in your ass

Deepthroat

Draw a smiley face on the tip :D

op will do

Stick it in your butthole, with timestamp.

put it back

cum on it but dont wipe it off and leave it to dry out

Up the pooper it goes

shove it in her ass when she gets back and fuck her in the pussy at the same time. Live that DP fantasy bro.

Replace it your dickpick

The bitch don't need that when she has you. Show her OP.

Put in pooper

100% that

Send her a pic of it with the text look who's joining in the fun tonight

Then rub deepheat on it before you stick it up her

>op delivered = no fag
>dildo in ass = fag
>can't decide

Holy fuck

You must've taken it in the ass before if you can effortlessly slide it in there

is your gf hairy? there is a hair on the balls

THIS THIS

OP Please kill yourself before I tell your gf and family what you are doing

Send her a pic of you putting it in your asshole with the text "sharing is caring!"

This is 100% OPs dildo. I bet he doesn't even have a GF. OP is delusional degenarate closet fag who thinks that by saying it's his GFs will make all this somehow less gay.

Op is a full fledged faggot homosexual. Breakup with your gf and kill yourself.

Bless this op

I have same dildo! Pretend I got for gf but it is definitely for me... Will also do requests, happy to do in ass with timesta,p if there is interest?

>implying you have a gf
>implying you are not a faggot
>implying this wasn't staged all along

Yeah, this was not in your gf's drawer but your own, you dirty lying faggot.

OP have you done that before? You seem to handle it better than most girls. I don't know how to feel.

OP please promise me you will do this. this is so awesome if you take pics and postem.

>cut habenero pepper in half
>rub habenero pepper juice all over tip of dildo and beginning of shaft
>put back where you found it
>???
>profit!

Keep it and confront her with it when she gets home. Throw it in her face and call her a fucking whore, then demand to know what the fuck she has been doing with timestamps addressed to Cred Forums.

op delivered

You should leave her
That bitch obviously posted pics of her getting fucked by that dido on Cred Forums