How come its so wrong to be attracted to young girls Cred Forums?

How come its so wrong to be attracted to young girls Cred Forums?

This 13 year old girl is fucking beautiful. Any grown ass man would agree unless he's a homosexual.

Why can't you fags accept this?

That thing is nasty

I'm gay, and I think she's pretty too? Kind of a cunty face and I wouldn't want to be around someone with that kind of personality
The difference is I don't want to ruin her life by fucking her
It's not that anyone can't accept it. Take accountability for your own perversions.

Because more than physical attraction come into play. Have you ever had a conversation with a 13 year old girl? No fuckin way I can get turned on by that shit

Fuck off faggot no one cares about your input.

Also 13 year old girls should be with older guys that wont use them for sex unlike teenage faggots

Also not op

because its a child you fucking retarded piece of shit

I actually have and we talk about video games and movies (shes allowed to watch 18+ movies)

Weve had deeper convos than i had with my 20+ year old exes. We also cuddle and she's fucking amazing girl.

I'm 24 but that doesn't mean shit

> mature heavenly bodied teen girl eith perfect skin
> child

Kek. Try again sjw faggot

> older guys that wont use them for sex
Like its not about sex you pedo faggot

Y u mad though? Did op trigger a nerve?

Thats a gross creepy way to describe her, she would be weirded out by that description

Sex is great especislly with a 13 year old girl.

Also
> pedo
> 13 year old girl

Kek. Learn2words

How would you describe a 13 year old girl that you're about to have sex with then, faggot?

Thats not even the point, what are you gonna fall in love with and date a 13 year old? Nigga she is probably fully into twilight snd shit, you just want fuck her you dirty nigger.

Shes a kid...

>implying she would even talk to an autistic loser like you.

I wouldnt lie that would be great fun too.

But id talk to them like any other chick i mean im into games and shit i bet she is too like i could play cod and have her ontop of me doing shit. Im 21 btw

> avoiding the question

> kid
> ready for sex teen

Ok faggot

Thats because the question is some stupid fucking autist virgin beta pussy bitch ass newfag fucking nigger bullshitty bullshit.

Oh my, you seeem upset. Why not browse some friendler sites like 9gag, friend?

You obviously cant handle it here.. too much butthurt in one thread.