twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/yr3cdGl_WLg

guy probably sucks clit liek a champ

youtu.be/9X71XqQDhns

steamcommunity.com/id/TheWizardlyJew

youtube.com/watch?v=Viyjo3eVWJI
Also his(?) Steam steamcommunity.com/id/TaitoTheHusky

Oh my god what is society coming to!

Please remove this someone hacked my account when I wrote it I am not a paedophile

Omg this is actually hotttt

Mmmmm I like this

Atleast he tried

funny, this guy would look 8/10 if he had normal weight

That's a serial killer in the making right there

youtube.com/watch?v=1jpYbG2-_QA

*kills himself*

Not cringe

8/10 on the inside

What's cringe about this? I let my doggo on the couch all the time.

youtu.be/SfRlG4MMgtM

Scroll to the last quarter of this video for maximum cringe. Picture related.

Sucks clits like sauce

youtu.be/_z12ZQ2_DFE -

what
the
actual
FUCK?!?!?!?

This is a cringe thread not YLYL.

Welcome to the future of America.

What, did you think Bernie voters were tough and well adjusted?

This should be on pro Trump billboards.

If that is true, what does he need that extra gun and knife for?

Ouch

>"future of America"
>white guy
>supporting a non-candidate
yeah sure my man

It's a Hillary thing, libtards are into stuff like that.

That poor woman has the thousand-yard stare.

7 me gustas

MN I hope you're fucking right. I'm just worried if they got this much traction now what are these faget Millennials going to be able to do in their fifties. Hopefully enough of them will get real jobs and learn what it is to have to work for a living and not want to give up half your paycheck to the government.

Shit, I *like* Bernie, and that fanatic has me cringing.

Bump

but if it's cringe why does he fuck more hot chicks than me?

It's youthful rebellion bullshit man. I'm probably older than most fags here (late 20s, was on shit bullshit site in the early days) and saw people going through this shit in highschool and uni and grow out of it. It's just so much more documented now. That, admittedly, does make it harder to move on from, but how many of these fags do you see older than 24? They grow out of it my man. Whether you're a Bernie or Trump or Shillary supporter or indifferent, you've gotta believe this. Shitty, pathetic victimisation bullshit dies when you realise the world doesnt care*
*most of the time... there is of course the odd faggot who holds this dear their whole life and is suitably viewed a cuck and a fuck wit till they disappear into the wilderness at 45.

youtu.be/gyWV-bL9-oc?t=6

Zozzled
Ebin meme friend

This guy gets it.

So they walked around the wood..Mr. Dubsman I just vomited my pelvis

True story - they were about to get married before the guy decided he wanted to dress up in a full body latex dog suit, pretend to be a puppy and become the UK spokesperson for people who want to do the same. He has a morbidly obese male friend who acts as his owner and treats him like a pet.

The woman being an ugly fat piece of shit who'll never find love has stuck around hoping he'll snap out of it.

No, it's more than that. Millennials really are especially childish and fucked up.

It's not their fault. They were made that way by their imbecile elders and their "self esteem first" and "everyone is a winner" and "you can do anything!" and "zero tolerance so if you even try to exercise judgment in an ambiguous situation instead of running to a grown up and crying we'll punish you" bullshit that they bought into.

But it's more than "rebellion."

There's a small hope that the Gen Xers can turn things around, but I wouldn't bet on it. The Baby Boomers have wrecked this country, and with extended lifespans they refuse to let go of power. It'll have to be torn fron their wretched, corpselike hands. But the next largest voting block, Millennials, are pansies who think beings wards of the state is a great idea.

America is fucked.

It looks like they both are about to make out with each other in an aggressive way

>friendzoned in a video game

Skinny.

always that underaged posting this.

what the fuck is that all about?
cringed

the midget in red is hilariously shy while kicking someone in the balls
reminded me of her in Going Deep

>how to get raped 101

pls dont be real pls dont be real pls dont be real

The fucked-up part is he's not even gay you can see one of them clearly being intimate with a girlfriend. I've been to this spot hiking it's about 50 miles north of the city. As a New Yorker I can say this is exactly what people from Manhattan are like especially the faggets in their twenties. I live about 40 miles north of the city and we have to deal with cunts like this on the weekends all the time. The part that's most cringe to me about this guy is he actually takes his "Art" seriously.

Every weekend when the weather is nice it's literally an invasion of fucking gay hipsters.

I lost it at the part where they're frolicking through the woods. This is a fucking grown man!