Cred Forums i cant control myself... im so fuckin horny, havent fapped in a few days...

Cred Forums i cant control myself... im so fuckin horny, havent fapped in a few days. I keep thinking about pulling my dick out and just pretending to be asleep while my mom walks into my room. Maybe even make it as hard as i cant to make it look like a morning erection. Could even go so far as pull my foreskin back so she can get a good look at my pink head :D im sure ill regret this later and be ashamed but right now, i feel so bad. She hasnt seen my dick since she washed it lol. Now maybe its time for her to see how much her baby has grown. Im 26 now lol. Should I?

you're 26 and living with your mother, I think you should do whatever you want to at this point, it wont get any better.

Ez start killing libido with drugs. Im same age and dont even notice 1 month of nofap. gg bra

Yes. Offer her a massage. That's how i started with my mom

Why are you still living at home at 26 user? I really think you should fap and then move the fuck out

Here's what you're going to do:

You're going to wait until she's asleep, walk into her room naked and erect, and drop it on her face.

If she wakes up: run away, grab some clothes leave the house. Come back tomorrow claiming you were out all night and know nothing.

If she remains asleep: slowly insert it into her mouth. Datestamp and pic.

Don't fail us, OP.

Do it

The beauty of Mary Jane

OP here, long story short, me and a bunch of neighbors lost our homes when the fuckin place burned down. So here i am :P shes not awake yet, but she usually goes through the living room to the bathroom to take a shower. Im in the living room. Boner out? :D good plan?

great plan. pretend to be having a wet dream

>yes, that's it, get a lifetime mortgage commitment of your own instead of saving money by using a room in a house that's readily available

this is what the jews actually want you to think is a good idea

say no to wageslavery.

>nobody will hire me cuz i only graduated from high school
>cant find job because lack of education
>"hurr im too good to be a burger flipper"

Yeah im sure the jews are responsible for you being a lazy peice of shit get out

Meh at least I haven't gotten to the point where id try to get my mother to have sex with me, life ain't that bad I guess.

Freud is dancing in his grave right now.

Non original content. Cant believe how many times this has been posted already

This sounds like the start of a shitty mother x son doujin. Do whatever you can to further your "interactions with her.

Show us your mom faggot

I'm 24 I'd just wait until she offered to clean up my room. I usually never clean mine and eventually it starts to get musty and stink up the house. I'm thinking about ambushing her when she bends over to pick up a pile or something lol. Good luck

No his soul is fapping for his dead mother.

Shove your tendies up your asshole and fucking move out you faggot

I almost did that...around my 15 years old I used to be so horny and having incestuous thoughts that I would wake up naked during the night and Tip toe to her door. She used to not close her door so I was standing at her door, hearing her breathe or snore and then I would fap and cum right there...often I would rush back in my room trying to prevent my cum to fall on the floor. Was so exciting. Only once she felt my présence and I just said I could not Sleep and was wondering what time it was lol

The fuck is wrong with you.

>hurr durr saving money means unemployed ;((((

bump

Don't do it

whats the next step? massage legs?