Tell me what you'd do to me

Tell me what you'd do to me.

scaphism

I'd like to hug you.

I'd like to hug you too.

Try and say hello and realize there isn't the slightest chance I could even get a look in my direction.

I will literally blow you for her instagram or twitter or something.

Nothing. I don't know who you are and I don't really care too.

If you stop posting anime reaction pictures and show me what you've got I'd like to say hello to you too!

FUCKING MORE

rip that shitty septum ring out of your nose

I'd try to strike up a conversation and ask what you'd like me to do to you.

I wish it were real.

Seconded. Metal snot begone!

That would be fucking nice, yeah...

The issue is when I attempt to show people what really am..they regret meeting me.

Break me daddy

Tits or gtfo

I'd literally do disgusting things to this woman.

I'd probably stay away from you because you look like an attention whore social studies student.

tell you tits or gtfo

I'd keep you tied up in my room and use you at any point like a sex toy when I want to cum

I would spend some money for you.

This

I would take your ugly ass piercing and and throw it into the trash

Describe it to me. In detail.
More...

watch you post nudes for dubs praise

Feed you a croissant.

Make you post tits and timestamp

Or just a timestamp.

Agreed are you real
Or are you CATFISHMAN

I'd keep scrolling you dyke baker looking german looking ass bitch

Sage

Would insert eels into her rectum through a plastic tube while she was tied up and blindfolded.

Baker? I'd let you give me a cream pie if that's what you want ~

Thirded
Those nose rings are so ridiculous

Love your eyes

Take your clothes off, cutie pie

Cum all over your face and take you to your parents house with the cum still on your face so they can see the things you do for me.

For gods sake. Even if this isn't really you, please give us some sort of instagram or twitter or something with lots of her photos. There's literally no con for you.

Before the thread dies. :( Please.

Nobody wants to fuel your gay fantasies for you in exhange for posting this average girls pics you flaming faggot. Timestamp or gtfo.

Skullfuck

Wow, photos aren't catfished from google. you're trying
post timestamp on those sweet tits

No tits, no reply

OP is a boy btw

ur so pretty :3

Well...you would be my slave and pet. When I'm not using you, your hands would be tied to the bed posts so you couldn't make yourself cum. You would be stuffed with vibrating eggs and dildos so you would be in an agonizing state of constant arousal. When I would come to use you, you would be begging me for that sweet release. But I won't give you the satisfaction. I'd simply masturbate and cum on you and leave you wanting. Then I'd take off your soaking wet panties and stuff them in your mouth so you can taste yourself

>:3
Kill yourself

This

It's a guy...

Creampie your ass

Bend you over my lap and spank your fucking ass untill you cry like the bitch you are.

sure m8 sure

come back ! yuo got me so hard ...

The selfies are convincing enough for me, even if its a guy I'd still have it as my sex toy.

this tbh

If real
>we would meet, our eyes lock and there is instant connection.
>we walk along the peir for our first date holding hands and laugh about our individual schools our hobbies and interests
>time passes and we fall in love deeper and deeper everyday
>the day comes and I propose you say yes, we tell our parents together (surprisingly your dad and my dad get on like a house on fire
>10 years later were married honeymoon in amsterdam have two kids and a dog (Ella, Jordan and the dog is named Dutch
>fast forward another 25 years I'm on my deathbed surrounded by the children and yourself.
> you're looking into my eyes and we can tell this is it the death rattle sounds as I breath my last words "your haircut makes you look like a lesbian with a severe case of downs now clean this up slut"
>I slip into the abyss with a smile shitting all over myself as I do.

how do you know ? she has no dick and has boobs you fucking faggot

treat you with the respect and distance you deserve, like an honest and true white christian heterosexual male would.

I'd really like to fuck your feet :)

I'd pass you by, I don't condone self abuse so even if you'd somehow be willing I wouldn't let you, or anyone, debase themselves by even being seen with someone as ugly as I am.

You'd be my queen in the streets, and my slut, my whore, my toilet slave in the sheets. I would love to use you, abuse you, pleasure you, make you cum, fuck your ass till its raw, throat fuck you till you puke...

>"""""Me"""""

>Implying that it's impossible to post pictures of other people. you and OP are the only fags here you little cunt

>fit toxic to t to get a follow from you in my head and< for a few long to load up w

remove that shitty nose ring

Kiss and lick your little pink asshole romantically, then glide my cock deep into it in one slow, firm motion, holding it there for a few seconds, watching your face, pulling straight out, grabbing your hair and forcing myself straight down your throat until your eyes start to water, looking up at me and choking, jacking me off with your gag reflex. See you soon, you adorable little cunt.

Thread is kill

>Kiss and lick your little pink asshole romantically

I would pull that stupid nose ring out of your head for a start.

Trap

>"Oh baby I love the way you don't wipe properly it gives me something to chew on, btw I brought chocolates and flowers for your little pink asshole I hope she doesn't have hayfever"

I'd pin you down and fuck your ass.