Easiest way to lose belly fat?

Easiest way to lose belly fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.fitness/#
google.ca/search?q=broccoli nutrition&biw=1914&bih=940&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKtd_Pt6DPAhWqzIMKHcQsDXQQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1
google.ca/search?q=broccoli nutrition&biw=1914&bih=940&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKtd_Pt6DPAhWqzIMKHcQsDXQQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1#q=chicken breast nutrition
youtube.com/watch?v=vNGY62uNpVM
anabolicmen.com/vitamin-d-testosterone/
paleoleap.com/demolishing-fat-makes-fat-myth/
livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/study-vegans-brainless-but-vegetarians-and-almost-vegetarians-are-the-smart-ones/1436
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-150859/How-vegetarian-diets-harm-childs-IQ.html
amazon.com/Obesity-Code-Unlocking-Secrets-Weight/dp/1771641258
bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6015
youtube.com/watch?v=fpqPRfJk3Ac
amazon.com/China-Study-Comprehensive-Nutrition-Implications/dp/1932100660
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cardio, eat less. Literally all you can do besides, surgery and pills that make you extremely flabby.

Crystal Methamphetamine

Cut out refined sugar and do cardio.

subQ injections of yohimbine HCl

Just eat less calories, by that i mean below your maintenance. Measure your BMR by going to google and type BMR calculator, see your daily calories consumption and just eat less than that, around 500 calorie deficit would be good.

lchf, look into it. thats what i did combined with exercise, goes real fast.

>have belly fat

>have too much social anxiety to go out and run

life is suffering

"calories in, calories out"

just eat less and move more. as someone said, 500ccal daily deficit is enough for a healthy 1kg loss per week
no suggar, not soda, add leafy greens and protein powder to your diet (those will make you feel less hungry), drink multivitamins, and lots of water. move (walk) atleast 3km/day.

Stay at home and do JUMPING JACKS like a fucking mad-man. If you're not panting and almost throwing up after doing like 500 jumping jacks a day (in one setting) then your problem isn't social anxiety....you're problem is not respecting Jack.

JUMPING JACKS, faggot....can be done with virtually zero space and always inside. JACK doesn't judge you. JACK won't make fun of you. But he will ask that you jump.

but junk food tastes good and fruit n veg are horrible

do any kind of exercise , lift weights anything ... start by cutting calories every day untill u feel u cant go below test your body everyone is different ... personally i use clenbuterol or ECA stack

>but junk food tastes good
so does heroin
its up to you, if you WANT you can change. you got fat cause youve been eatin stuff you liked. now, you have to undo it, by eating and living healthy.

start here ss.fitness/#

This is actually very useful information...

Liposuction

>fruit and veg are horrible

Not if you learn how to cook. Your palate is just used to simple carbs and sugars and sodium. You can learn to cook veggies with lean protein for dinner, you know like entire meals around 350-500 calories, and make them taste AMAZING with a little effort.

I guess that's the culture of the fast food regular though - "but I don't have TIME to prep my own meals each week and fast food is just more convenient and...well shucks....it just tastes so darn GOOD!"

The choice is yours.

Kek'd

First of all, don't give a fuck about calories.

Eat less carbs. Much less carbs, stop eating bread, pasta, rice. Don't measure your fucking food, just stop eating shit like that.

This. I'm constantly losing 2.5kg per week, without doing sports. I'm a software engineer, so I'm sitting around all day long.

easiest and fastes way is probably eating 300 calories a day, like me

but then when you try to eat normally again you will get fatter than before

and then you realize diets are bullshit

fat can not be targeted.

your best bet is cardio. and lots of it.
mix a diet in there and you will lose fat in not time.

Drinking lots of water, with some lemon in it. Eating almost no carbs at all. Getting proteins -> not feeling hungry.

Why is the lemon important?

It's not.

Simply walk/jog/run and eat less and you'll lose fat.

Serious question here...

I am a fat fuck... I am 6'9" but I weigh 355 lbs... I'm fucking HUGE. I have neck, back, AND knee problems so exercising is very difficult. I'm poor as shit so I always eat shit because it's cheap... stuff like sandwiches and frozen shit.

HOW the fuck can I lose weight? Someone told me I should at least walk everyday if I can't exercise. If I walk any distance, I feel like i'm gonna have a goddamn heart attack... I'm tired of being a fat bastard... how can I make changes? I think the biggest problem is I have let myself go for so long, that a big part of me just doesn't care anymore... but deep down, I do.

eat less calories and saturated fats and start excersising

for info on diet and stuff just google but what ever you do dont dive in some diet fad where you eat shakes and shit because you need something you can keep up for ever if you do some power diet and then stop you get twice as fat as you were

not an expert on this stuff, but simple exercises usually go a long way, stuff like stomach crunches, lifting light weights, or doing regular leg lifting, it's what I did after I fucked up my leg, had to get physical therapy, helps strengthen it and feel better, and as for your food, just eat less, bout as simple as that if you can't afford to change your diet, although I'm sure you can switch your frozen food into fruits/veggies, maybe not all, but some

Belly fat is usually the last thing to go. As such, you are going to need to lose weight. Only way to do that? A caloric deficit, aka a diet. You can't out-exercise a bad diet.

Wow no suck Dick...surprising

For cheap and relatively healthy food I suggest oats and a little fruit + nuts as the breakfast, maybe 60-70g oats, a banana, a handful of sunflower seeds, something of that sort.
Lunch maybe some brown rice + veggies + fried curry tofu...will keep ye full for ages.
Dinner could be more of lunch, maybe mix it around. For snacks fruit/veggies.

Go for little walks EACH DAY. Half an hour will do. Try also sit-ups and crunches until you sweat profusely. Cardio is your friend, you will see.
Always drink a shit ton of water. If your piss isn't clear, drink more. You'll piss a lot, but think about it this way, you are pissing away your needless fat (not literally, but you still are by filling your body with more 0 calorie liquids.)

Source: Been following this kinda diet a few months, down 26 pounds, feeling energetic as fuck!

It's early morning. A different kind of Cred Forums

Thank you for the suggestions, I honestly appreciate it. Fruits and Veggies seem to be really expensive and they don't stretch as much. What I mean is, I have very little money to spend on food so I get crappy shit that seems to last longer. That's really the only reason I have a shitty diet, but I see what you mean, get SOME kinda healthy stuff.

I appreciate the suggestions. So just eat oats everyday? Like oatmeal? Or actual oats? And the fruit, just cut it up in that? or eat it separate? As for rice, i thought that stuff was high in carbs? I know a lot of people say to AVOID carbs.

As for the walks, since it's hard on me, just do a little at a time? So like 30 minutes each day? I will also try the crunches. As for the water intake. I HATE tap water, and bottled water isn't cheap anymore. Not sure what to do. My piss is always yellow. About the only time my piss is clear is when I'm sick. (I assume that's from drinking more when i'm sick). I always drink more fluids when i'm sick for some reason. Is iced tea ok? I drink it without sugar anyway, would that be an ok sub for water?

Whole foods, plant-based vegan.

Cardio.

/thread

Eat fewer calories than your body burns. Use Scooby's calculator online to figure out that number. Imo throw in resistance training to help shape yourself.

Stop thinking and eating like a fat fuck

Suicide.

Dont it so much you fat fuck.
Dont eat junk food.
Move your fat ass from the couch and go run a few kilometers.
Eat much less sweets.

I weight about 110 KG few years ago.
Lost 20 in a month, keep loosing for months.

Now i am 76 fucking healthy mofo.

Its not hard you fat faggots.

Fat is fat.
Energy is energy.
Except when you have type II diabetes.
Go to the doctor, retard.

drink more water
eat less carbz
cardio secondary but that'll expedite process...

you'll be surprised to know that it's basically 90% diet... Exersize is a great overall health tool tho

>sugar
>no suggar
>Eat less carbs. Much less carbs
>Eating almost no carbs at all

Easy to spot to all the ignorant, obese meat heads.

Fat from meat, dairy, and eggs makes you make, not sugar or carbs which contain 0% fat. Fucking idiots. It's 2016. Time to wake up.

Fatkins didn't do well on the diet you fat asses recommend.

Eating less is definitely the best way. Exercise helps a little.

/thread

Diet >> Exercise

It literally take 30 minutes of exercise to burn off the calories you eat in 30 seconds.

So practice discipline a few minutes per day at the table or a few hours per day at the gym. Your choice.

This is not accurate. More important than cutting calories is cutting out *empty* calories. That means soda pop, chips, junk food, etc.
I eat 2800 calories a day personally.
For breakfast, for example.

I eat 3 chicken breasts, 4 hard boiled eggs, and 4 slices of 100% whole multigrain toast.

My breakfast itself has over 100 grams of protein and 50% of my daily required zinc requirements.
It's only 175 x 3 + 90 x 4 + 150 x 2 calories Plus two glasses of skim milk and a glass of orange juice.

For a snack between breakfast and lunch I'll have 3 handfuls of pumpkin seeds (for more zinc)

lunch is 4 chicken breasts diced up with bell peppers, onions and salsa for fajitas.

Second snack of the day is either a muscle milk protein shake or 3 handfuls of almonds.

Dinner is one steak, 2 baked potatoes and as much vegetable as I can scarf down. usually spinach or purple cabbage,

So in a day I'll have between 2800 and 3200 calories.

But everything serves a purpose.

>heroin tastes good

No it doesn't

Whats your weight if your 50 lbs over wright dont do cardio...

But if not walk for 2-3 hours everyday for 2 weeks that start to jog or interval training and also fast for 16 hours and exercise when you first wake up keep your carbs low eat 120 grams or protein and 250 grams of fat thats 1 cub of coconut oil or 1 1/2 sticks of butter dont just eat the fucking stick of butter.... Eat it with food or mix it with broth.. ive lost 4 inches from keto

>sugar
>no suggar
>Eat less carbs. Much less carbs
>Eating almost no carbs at all.
>eat less carbz

Yohimbine hcl did not work for me and i had prima force and i took 28 grams dident feel shit

DDP yoga is your answer, easy on the joints and will improve your knee and back pain.

OatMan here. I eat it everyday. Just a nice bowlful in the morning with banana, apple or berries chopped in it. You find good deals at smaller grocieries and veggie shops at the end of the day, sometimes 2kg of apples for 2 bucks! Enough for a week. I do mean just rolled oats, none of that sugary, small portion shit, it's useless, simple sugar is to be avoided.

The trick with rice is to eat the brown variety, which has the outer hull left intact and is therefore absorbed more slowly, meaning no bloodsugar spikes and sqiftly returning hunger. If you eat the brown rice with a tin of beans (any kind, they can go for 50 cents a tin) and some veggies like broccoli etc. it will keep you full for a while!

Always drink a lot of water, tap water is not great (Ausfag here, plenty chlorinated and fluoridated tap water here) so get a jug with a filter top perhaps. I got a two liter one where you run tap water in and it filters it (somewhat). Don't fall for the bottled water meme. Expensive tap water in plastic bottles that use more water to make a bottle than actually fits in there. Iced tea is fine also if it has NO SUGAR. That is the main culprit; simple, white sugar must go. Wait a few weeks and your taste buds have adjusted to a proper diet again and the sugar craves will go, trust me man.
Do as much exercise as you can without being in pain (exhaustion is not pain ;-) ).
All the best Cred Forumsro!

You can healthily carry a little bit of bodyfat if you exercise a lot.

This

>keep your carbs low

?

Carbs – the brains primary fuel source. 0% fat.

>low eat 120 grams or protein and 250 grams of fat thats 1 cub of coconut oil or 1 1/2 sticks of butter dont just eat the fucking stick of butter...

Animal-based protein, eh? Comes with a lot of baggage, m8, including FAT and cholesterol.
Plant-based protein has little to no fat, provides protein, and carbs.

Fucking idiot.

One full breast of chicken has 21-27 grams of protein and less than 1 gram of fat.
You're selectively choosing the least healthy cut of chicken, likely the thigh which is full of fat and has almost no serviceable protein

That's a nutrition label for uncooked, unprocessed chicken. Regardless of size and quality, chicken still contains a lot of fat and cholesterol.

>Iced tea is fine also if it has NO SUGAR.

>blames sugar
>meanwhile eats meat pies

Damn, black tea is nasty without sugar m8.

It takes 2 weeks to go in to ketosis the brain requires protein not carbs. I been in keto for 3 months and ive lost 24 lbs i have more energy then when i was eating bread and sugar

Another thing about the oats, mixed with cinnamon powder and maybe a bit of cacao powder/carob powder it tastes GODLIKE. I use only water in it to blend it up also, as the oats are starchy enough to make it an oatmilk all of themselves.

Yep or Crack or even just straight cocaine

SixPackShortcuts

Plant based protein is not effective at all.
To get the same amount of protein as 2 chicken breasts you would need to eat 4-5 full heads of broccoli.

google.ca/search?q=broccoli nutrition&biw=1914&bih=940&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKtd_Pt6DPAhWqzIMKHcQsDXQQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1

google.ca/search?q=broccoli nutrition&biw=1914&bih=940&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKtd_Pt6DPAhWqzIMKHcQsDXQQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1#q=chicken breast nutrition

The Calorie to protein is completely fucking retarded.

1 bunch of broccoli = 205 calories but only 17 grams of protein.
1 chicken breast is 180 calories with 27 grams of protein.

You're fucking stupid and no one makes gains eating nothing but vegetables.

>ketosis

You're not a carnivore, dummy. Humans going into ketosis dramatically raises risk for heart disease, strokes, diabetes, colon cancer, constipation, and more.

>i have more energy then when i was eating bread and sugar

BAWAHAHAHAHAH...

While drinking your carb-free black coffee with loads of caffeine / stimulant? Fuck off m8

OatMan again, where did you get the idea of me eating meatpies from?
I would also suggest green tea and peppermint tea instead at a 1:1 ratio.

>You're fucking stupid and no one makes gains eating nothing but vegetables

youtube.com/watch?v=vNGY62uNpVM

>Plant based protein is not effective at all.
>To get the same amount of protein as 2 chicken breasts you would need to eat 4-5 full heads of broccoli.

Protein requirements were set decades ago, dumb ass. The amount of protein people consume today promotes cancer and obesity, especially because it's animal-based protein.

>muh protein

Also, your animal protein comes with baggage: cholesterol, cancer causing agents, and saturated fats.

Enjoy your vertical line down your chest when heart disease sets in.

not sure if bait
in any case: fuckyou dirty vegan, go with your propaganda to your fucking mother

Spoiler Alert, HDL is good cholesterol. High Density Lipoprotein.
Guess what's in chicken. HDL.

Not all fats are bad either. Your body needs healthy fats.
Chicken has less than 2% of your daily value of fat.
Keep being an unhealthy little faggot if you want, without chicken and beef you'll never see gains.
But I guess a low carb diet is good for your twink body, I'm sure your bodyfriend loves it

>Quit eating

>Links video to some tiny looking faggot LOL, my dick is thicker than his biceps

boom

Pics or GTFO.

Hey oatman, what do you think of green tea for weightloss?

Spoiler Alert: Everyone dies. I do 12-15 hours of *HARD* cardio a week in addition to my body building regiment.
My heart is fine. Thanks.

Starve yourself.

Eating almost nothing is actually easier than eating less. It has severe negative health effects, but it's easier and faster.

Reasons it's easier:
* No need to learn how to cook.
* No need to eat fruits and vegetables you don't like.
* You don't even have to go grocery shopping.
* You can be as lazy as you want and still lose weight.
* It does take herculean self discipline, far moreso than just dieting, but you'll be surprised to find you have it. Everyone does. What usually stops fatties from eating less is not the discipline aspect but the organization aspect, and starving yourself requires no organizational skills.
* The little voice in your head that always always ALWAYS tells you you're a disgusting glutton, that you usually silence by stuffing down more food, will finally shut up.

>deciding to remain ignorant cuz KFC

Stay obese and unhealthy.

>good cholesterol

Dietary cholesterol above 0% causes vascular diseases, including heart disease and strokes. The only good cholesterol is the cholesterol your body produces on its own.

>Not all fats are bad either.

You're right, a little fat from nuts, avocados, beans, etc, isn't bad, because it's plant-based.

>Keep being an unhealthy little faggot if you want

Likewise...

>without chicken and beef you'll never see gains.

A lot of vegan body builders m8. Strongest German power lifter is vegan.

Ketosis is not only meat dumbfuck, high fat, moderate protein, less then 20g carbs. I eat broccoli and kale like candy. Cholesterol ratio perfect, prediabetes gone
all while way over 100g fat a day

I don't think it does more than water, which does a lot already, unless it keeps you full for longer. I've never really tried it much, I drink maybe two cups a week, usually just good old water. Do you have experience with it?

OP, I also carry most of my weight in my stomach. The best way I found is jogging/running. Changing my diet doesn't work if I don't stay active. Other exercise helps, but when I run the fat just melts off. When I was at my peak of activity I was eating around 3000 calories a day and couldn't keep weight on. I didn't follow a diet either. I generally eat a lot of chicken and vegetables, but I also like red meat and junk food. It didn't matter what it was though when I ran. Start out slow, then add brief periods of running in until you can run for the whole workout. I wasn't doing marathons either, usually a 5k every night, with the occasional 10k.

Of my dick or my biceps?

come to think that cholesterol is the precursor of testosterone. no wonder why vegans are a such a bunch of faggots

Is this fucking vegan gains... First off i had a check up and im more healthy now then when i was when i started ketosis can cure diabetes so wtf are you on about HDL is healthy cholesterol and its in everything i eat.. i also only drink water and caffeine free tea. coffee is shit

Hey mam, nice work on the weight loss, I used to weigh 112kg but now I'm down to 97kg. What workouts did you use to drop all the weight and what kind of food were you eating daily?
Fingers crossed you're still in the thread.

easiest thing is to cut out shitty sugary drinks.

Both please.

Everyone dies.
When I die, I'll have the body of a God or Greek statue.
When you die you'll look like a twink.
So...
Whatever man, that's cool, if you want to look like a faggot your whole life, that's your choice.

>Spoiler Alert: Everyone dies.

Spoiler alert: define short and long term health?

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, while we will all die, some of us don't want to suffer years of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, etc before out deaths.

>My heart is fine

Not with that amount of cholesterol, no. Slim on the inside (due to tons of exercise), drying on the inside. Clogged.

Back to your meat pies.

>less then 20g carbs

Which is ALMOST similar to a carnivores diet. Fucking idiot. You need some carbs. Greens aren't going to provide fuel, m8. I guess you'll be chugging the caffeine to stay awake.

water fasting

One cup of coffee a day, endless energy from ketones bro, no blood sugar spikes/lows

/Thread

Worked for me

/thread

This.

A good way to ease into it is juice fasting. But very restrictive juice fasting. Try your best not to eat at all, but if you can't take the nausea anymore, have some juice. Then slowly wean off the juice.

I'm not obese I'm a body builder, I have 7% body fat, 2% below what's considered "healthy"

Yeah, Arnold Schwarzenegger looks like he's really unhealthy, and Scooby1961 looks like he's ready to drop dead.

>Fat from meat, dairy, and eggs makes you
Bull shit retard, I lost like 20lbs on a low carb diet just counting calories. Calorie intake is literally all that matters

i hope you find ricin tasty aswell because it also is plant-based, also the strongest man in the world is an omnivore

Vegans have more T. Look it up. It's not wonder meat heads get ED by the age of 30, if not younger...

In a few decades, you'll learn I'm right. Remember our convo.

>ndless energy from ketones bro

Keep thinking you're a lion... you're little keto fatkins diet is going to have severe negative consequences in the future.

With low carb I went from 140kg to 73 now. If that's not a good result, then I don't know what is. Also, I did intermittent fasting to lower insulin levels. Works great.

Also drinking loads of water, chewing gum, and staying out of the house helps to wean off the juice.

in a few decades social darwinism will do its job and there will be no more vegans around

I always was skinny, but the past 3 months I have started working out 5 times a week and I have upped my carbs and calories a lot. At the beginning I didn't noticed my belly so much. I am around 5"7 and 165lbs (started at 138lbs).
Even tho I am pretty happy with my body atm my chest, arms, shoulders, back and legs have gotten huge. And my chest is still sticking far out than my belly but I think if I keep this up a few more weeks my belly will be sticking out more. What can I do to keep gaining weight but with much less of a big belly? I don't do cardio yet because I'm still not that big and I don't want to lose any muscle gains. Should I just keep going towards my goal (175lbs) and then cut to 160lbs?

>I'm a body builder,
>I have 7% body fat

You can't maintain muscle with that amount of body fat without roids. Either you're on roids, or you're a fucking liar.

Time to stop the KFC, fatty. Go vegan.

>Calorie intake is literally all that matters

I don't know, cardiologist may disagree with you.

congrats Cred Forumsro

What kind of workouts were you doing during your weight loss?

>social darwinism

Actually, I think that will only produce more vegans... I mean, hey, studies show vegans and vegetarians tend to have above average IQs.

Maybe it is you who is inferior and obsolete?

can confirm, best way

However, try to have something like a bananas or an apples to eat like every 5-6 hours, just to keep your stomach from digesting itself

Lost about 10kg in like 2 weeks in the summer by doing that, didn't exit house once

Now I don't have to be so self conscious when going to the gym to get some actual GAINS BRO

(checked)
Thanks
None. I started going to the gym only a month ago. losing weight is not about exercise. It's about lowering insulin levels and keeping them low by not eating sugar and carbs (which become sugar in blood). I ate A LOT of fat, and protein of course. The funny thing is that I didn't eat vegetables at all (I never do, they make me puke).

>cardiologist
quit moving the goalpost dipshit, we're not talking about heart problems

>studies
>IQ
idiot spotted

>you can't possibly have muscle with 7% body fat
>get less

There are no plant based sources of Vitamin D, Vitamin D is extremely important in the production of testosterone
anabolicmen.com/vitamin-d-testosterone/

>occurs naturally in fish and eggs.

Zinc is also very important to testosterone production.

>Oysters contain the most zinc of any food.

Vitamin B6 and Magnesium help in zinc absorption
B6 is best found in rice bran and beef liver.

Magnesium.

While nuts have more magnesium per 100 grams
Certain fish have about 1/4 the magnesium with about 5% of the calories of 100 grams of nuts
100 grams of sesame seeds = 573 calories
100 grams of mackerel has 305 calories.

>Arnold Schwarzenegger

Oh, boy. You know he has heart disease, right?

FAIL

Bawahahahaha

>Scooby

He's vegetarian, dumb ass.

Another FAIL.

This is horrible advice by someone who has zero understanding of thermodynamics

>Easiest way to lose belly fat?
A hatchet

/thread

fat in food does NOT make you fat.
retarded vegans everywhere

Eat healthier and if cardio isn't you thing then lift weights. You'll lose more fat that way anyways.

chainsaw

That is EXCELLENT advice. I lost almost 70 kilos by doing that and I never once counted calories. Fuck you and your "calories in calories out" bullshit.

Hey, fatkins said the same thing

>Heart disease

>Congenital heart valve condition

Pick one

con·gen·i·tal
kənˈjenədl/
adjective
adjective: congenital

(especially of a disease or physical abnormality) present from birth.
"a congenital malformation of the heart"
synonyms: inborn, inherited, hereditary, innate, inbred, constitutional, inbuilt, natural, inherent
"congenital defects"

paleoleap.com/demolishing-fat-makes-fat-myth/
takes 5 seconds.

>Eat less carbs. Much less carbs, stop eating dumb american detected

liek this
livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/study-vegans-brainless-but-vegetarians-and-almost-vegetarians-are-the-smart-ones/1436
or
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
or
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-150859/How-vegetarian-diets-harm-childs-IQ.html

Read this. Youn might learn something.

amazon.com/Obesity-Code-Unlocking-Secrets-Weight/dp/1771641258

It depends on how you want to look, if you don't want muscle mass nor want to work out, then you'll have to eat less.

If you don't want muscle mass but don't mind the exercise then cardio, but you'll still have to eat right.

If you want muscles, then eat right and lift weights. Probably the fastest way to lose fat.

I lost a lot of weight doing essentially this. By essentially, I mean, I basically ate so little that I went down a couple of clothing sizes in a matter of probably no more than 3 months. (I wasn't counting.)

You might want to have a plan to follow after losing all of your weight though so you don't put it all back on again. But think about that later, and start immediately.

Scooby calls himself a pseudo-vegetarian.
He mostly eats beans and shit like that but he himself says he eats lean meats 2-3 times a week.
On top of that, in his "Grocery list video" He endorsed several meats including skinless boneless chicken breasts.

Fat from milk eggs bacon nuts avocados is good for you and essential in keeping a healthy testosterone

Gluttony is evil. You're a bad person.

Reasons you should die:
* Your belly and butt bulge out more than they should.
* You're constantly soaked in sweat and grease.
* You burp, fart, and poop much more than a good, normal person.
* Due to the above two reasons, you stink all the time.
* Your body is physical evidence that you take more away from the world than you've done anything to deserve, and give nothing back.
* There are a lot of people out there who need what you have more than you do and would enjoy it more. It's wasted on your over-refined tastes.
* You're greedy.
* You're spoiled.
* You're a smelly, filthy slob who does nothing but take up space.
* You contribute more to the slaughter of animals than your less gluttonous peers.
* Your life's only meaning is more food for the fat piggy, and food isn't a good enough reason to go on living.

eat less

That's fine, but your weight loss had everything to do with eating at a calorie deficit.

>There are no plant based sources of Vitamin D

Can be obtain from sunlight, which is the bodies preferred source. Meat heads are also deficient during the winter months, which is why it's recommended everyone take a vitamin D supplement.

Fatties like you prefer puss (milk) from another animals tit, like little babies. But there's a problem with that:

bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6015

I'll this this guy explain the rest youtube.com/watch?v=fpqPRfJk3Ac

/unthreaded

>takes 5 seconds.

Hey, takes 5 seconds to find contradictory sources.

Thank you.

You might learn something. amazon.com/China-Study-Comprehensive-Nutrition-Implications/dp/1932100660

No, because I actualy ate just as much (if not even a little more) than how I used rto eat before. WHAT you eat is fundamentally important. Also, I forgot to say: NO SNACKS EVER. eat no more than three times a day (I also did intermittent fasting). If you eat all the time the insulin level is never dropping to fasting level, and basically you can only create mor fat, and you can never burn it when insulin levels are high.

losing weight is generally easy just time consuming, and you can't just lose fat from one portion of the body sadly

Kek. China study. I rest my case.

I dont think youll find any RELIABLE contradictory source.
Show me one, and Ill tell you why youre wrong.

this
die you fucking fatty

>thinking that sun magically send macromolecules, and that atmosphere transform photons in vitamine D
kek

i like how veganfags like to recite that the strongest man in germany is a vegan but
completely ignore that strongest man in the WORLD is a omnivore

>testosterone

Interesting considering vegans have higher T: nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

Oh, and that article provides REAL, SCHOLARLY, sources, unlike these sources #REKT

Next.

Still a fail.

>I rest my case.

And I rest mine: you're an idiot.

Carbs are necessary if you want to do heavy lifting or high intensity interval training.

Well, only necessary if you don't want to fuck your liver that is.

Read /fit/ sticky.

I went from weight over 120 kilos to 80 in 9 months (i started last year, in december)

Weight loss in two steps. Walk and eat less. Weight loss is easy to do but it takes dedication. If you get into serious muscle building and that stuff, that's when fitness gets harder and more in depth with macros and stuff. Seriously though, you need to expend more energy than what you intake.

Lost like 30 pounds (maybe more but I don't weigh myself often enough......let's just say enough to move down 5 holes on a belt) in just a couple months, only changes were not always eating lunch and drinking fuck tons of water. I don't exercise, still eat junk, still pig out on dinner.

OP is fat greedy pig

go slaughter yourself piggy

>china study
ahahahaha faggot

/thread

typical morons.

OP wants to better themselve and small dicked faggots have to jump on him for it.

>no arguments left
>youre an idiot
>#REKT

damn, vegans really are advanced creatures.

Emigrate out of the USA.

>China-Study
spotted the vegan

>talks about cancer from meats
>Says the best way to get vitamin D is from long term sun exposure
>Enjoy your melanoma

I've never met a vegan who wasn't a self-righteous cunt. I guess not-eating meat does something to them. Now vegetarians on the other hand are 50/50, some are cunts, some are nice.

If you're a fatty and you can't handle a bit of fat shaming, then you deserve to be fat.

I've lost over 100lbs doing keto. Soooooo...

If you two think you can't up your vitamin D levels via sun exposure, it's official: you're both mentally inept.

Oh, and I guess were just going to ignore this study bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6015 that talks about meat heads preferred source of vitamin D?

Little babies. Get off the cow tit milk and whey protons and your bones and arteries will thank you.

I'm not. I work out at the gym all the time. And I don't shame fat people who come to the gym, because they are at least TRYING to be better.

Faggots like you seem to hate that people are tying to get their life in order, I don't know maybe your life is shit and if everyone elses life isn't as shitty as yours you're not happy, and if those people with shitty lives want to be better, you get jealous or something and lash out.

Either that or you're just naturally a cunt.

vegeterians really are nice people!
The only ones I met where really chill like "oh, youre vegetarian? didnt know that" "yea, dont like meat etc.etc."

vegans on the other hand.. "oh youre vegan?" "YEA AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO BECAUSE CANCER AND YOUR HEART AND THE WORLD AND.."

350lbs here, anyone have tips on eating less?

Already a vegan, no soda/fast food/sugary drinks/etc usual culprits. Been that way my whole life. Here's my problem: I eat to cope.

I sit down to eat, I immediately get a million uncontrollable thoughts and feelings of "oh, look at you, eating food, what a fatty, kill yourself you glutton." So what do I do? I eat more. It doesn't shut them up, but it takes away the pain. It's the only thing I've found that will -- other than not eating at all, which my family won't let me. I've tried it a few times and they got on my back about it.

How do I stop doing this? I need the extra food to cope with the self hate. But I need to not eat the extra food if I want the self hate to ever go away.

Thank you Dr. Phil.

cut it and throw it in a river.

>no arguments left

Yet provided some.

>youre an idiot

Indeed you are. Repeat it again: you're an idiot.

I will tell you how much vitamine D i find when i clean the cat's shit from the roof
>faggot

how much water do you drink daily?

try some of this you'll soon loose the weight

We can test your vitamin D levels after you pull that D out of your arse, cock fag.

im not even the guy you replied you, infact im havent wrote one word in this thread apart from that one post, and yet youre calling me an idiot.

just proofs my point,many vegans are salty fucks

go to /fit/

>350lbs
>vegan
>Been that way my whole life

Butt hurt fatkins boy detected.

you mad, dirty vegan?

You need to change the thinking of what food is. It's not a comfort or a pleasure, it's fuel. You only need to eat because you need the fuel. As you become more active this gets easier to understand and remember. Eat a healthy breakfast, then when you get hungry have some string cheese and some peanuts or almonds. Then eat a healthy lunch that will satiate your hunger and then no more. If you get a little hungry again, eat some nuts. I do this every day and it's become easier and easier to get through the day not feeling hungry. I just have to remember that it's just fuel and has to get me to the next break or lunch. Doing this and eating as little carbs as possible I've lost over 100lbs.

I'm the guy who he called an idiot. Please veganfag, go on. You're making a fool of yourself, and I'm quite enjoying it.

>yet youre calling me an idiot

Because you are.

>vegans are salty fucks
>implying I'm 'salty'

Original. Assume more. Idiot.

take a knife and cut it off

Holy shit Cred Forums is being kind hearted

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/

You dumb son of a bitch
The "Fat makes u fat!" meme was started in the 60's(or sth like that) and yet dumb people still fall for it. It was made up so the manufacturers could add extreme ammounts of sugar to anything, add a sticker with " fat free" and promote it as a healthy alternative to regular products. Cause you see, dipshit, people naturally like sugary stuff so by adding sugar to sth they make us crave it more. For example: Coca cola, ice cream, Mcdonald burgers(buns AND the meat), fuck if you're american there is 90% chance that the ham in your fridge has added sugar in it. Why the hell did you think americans are so fat? Genetics? They're unwillingly consuming tons of added sugar.
And you see, sugar has an enormous calorie/gram ratio so by cuting it from diet you cut lots and lots of useless energy.
>2016
>People are still uneducated
>When will the ride end?

It's a safe assumption though. Vegans really are dicks 99.9% of the time. So that person just calling you, a salty fuck. Statistically they're probably right.

>You need to change the thinking of what food is. It's not a comfort or a pleasure, it's fuel.
good advice. But the best way to solve that problem is to just eat three times a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner. No more than that. You get used to it very quickly, and you will never again feel a hunger that you can't control, believe me.

JUST STOP EATING. EAT 2-3 SANDWICHES FOR WHOLE DAY. YOU WONT DIE, TRUST ME. I LOSE 9 KG IN 3 WEEKS, CHEERS.

Awesome. Congratulations, that's awesome. Thanks for the advice.

So what else can I do to not feel miserable every time I eat anything then? If stuffing myself until I don't feel anything at all is off the table. (No pun intended.)

>350lbs
>claims long-term vegan

KEK

>responding with a tryhard response to an obvious troll

/thread

No need. Just cut a several holes in your belly and use a siphon to suck it out. If you're too much of a fat piece of shit to siphon by hand, use a motorised siphon.

Habitual eating. Replace it with something else. Make small changes at it though like for every time you eat, eat a little less but do some squats or jog in place. Slowly add one and take the other away. Seek professional help mentally to help you understand the root and avenues to approach it.

I dont assume anything. Ive met many vegans, most of them were salty cunts. I didnt say ALL vegans, or MOST vegans, which would be generalisation.
>Because you are.
sure thing

just keep making a fool of yourself, its really funny

Lol, okay? Whether vegan or not, he's a dumb ass.

Yeah, and the sugar and carbs makes you fat was started by fatkins and obese land whales like you. Fuck off. Didn't even read past "fat makes u mat!"

>Statistically

Source? Study?

/unthread

/thread

top fucking kek
doesnt even matter that shes vegan, retards be retards

>study
not china study, for sure

>Given the observational study... ...a cautious interpretation of the results is recommended.

But of course let's be an utter asshole to others with the support of evidence you haven't even read yet. Because it's easier to point the finger at people than actually doing the work. Plus that sweet satisfaction of winning the internet argument..!

samefag spotted

>I
>Ive
>I

Good source.

>just keep making a fool of yourself, its really funny

Likewise, fatty. Go choke on a meat pie.

>samefag

Proof?

its funny how vegans immediatly assume youre a troll so their "all vegans are healthy and better" ideology doesnt get destroyed
Thanks, ill enjoy my steak! Ah, btw, im 60kg/175cm and perfectly healthy :)

>you haven't even read yet.

Assume more, fuck face. It was a source for one of my papers. Do you have, like, a crystal ball? Are you a wizard?

Nothing is perfectly healthy. Both Vegan and Meat eating has it's downs when it comes to health issues. But pretty much everything does.

Vegans just tend to be delusional about that.

Smells pretty good off the spoon tho
Pretty fucking glad I ditched that shit
Just interested in OP's query, need to cut weight after binge eating while recovering from a grinding hip.

Maybe you should kill yourself user. What you are describing is no different than an emo kid cutting his/her wrists.

And how can you not just stop eating faggot?! I reached the 300 lbs bracket a few years ago. Literally all it took was stop eating for 2 on every meal, stop having 3-4 meals a day, and going for a fucking walk 3 times a week.

It doesn't take that much fucking discipline!

>perfectly healthy

Yeah, okay. Slim.. but go get your arterial health checked. Oh, and cholesterol levels too.

>go ahead, lie by saying you already have

I love this, Jack.

toilet paper for sure

Are you retarded or just baiting cause I don't understand. "Sugar and carbs makes you fat" was started by fucking scientists, Robert Lustig for example. Fucking vegans, worse than hipsters.

>Fucking vegans, worse than hipsters.
They're usually one and the same.

now you are also a nutricionist and a yoga master other thqn vegan?
expand more the meme

It's been conclusively shown by numerous studies that dairy causes osteoporosis, raises estrogen in men, contributes to heart disease and strokes due to cholesterol and saturated fat, causes cancer, promotes acne, causes obesity, and more.

Milk, you little baby, is intended for cows, not for humans. Get off the tit, little girl.

This is fun to watch.

Oh lord. I can already tell you spent hours on tumblr as well.

How does it feel knowing my assumptions are right?

Cut it off with a katana from your collection.

>Milk, you little baby, is intended for cows, not for humans.

>stop eating for 2 on every meal
Like I said, I eat more to cope with the feelings eating anything to begin with brings up for me. If I didn't eat for 2, I'd probably kill myself whether you told me to or not. I COULD just stop eating altogether, thus saving myself from ever having the feelings to begin with -- this has worked for me in the past -- but my family won't let me anymore. They're onto all my tricks now.

>stop having 3-4 meals a day
I need 3 meals a day or I fail to function mentally, which isn't a risk I can take right now, otherwise I would. As for 4, I, um, don't. Ever. That's gross. Not as gross as my disgusting obese body, but gross.

>walk 3 times a week
already do

citation needed

>china study

Like I said. Seek professional mental help. It's not an insult but with some cases, the mental aspect is far too strong for conventional dieting and excercise. Could be a routed problem that needs to be looked at .

>I COULD just stop eating altogether
Then do it. Don't you ever eat again. Just literally stop putting anything edible in your mouth. If this is the solution for you, I salute you user.

There is no easy way of loosing belly fat. You cant target only one area of your body to loose fat only there. So if you want to get rid of your fat belly you need to excercise a bit. I would recommend you to start lifting weights since your muscles burn fat (more muscles you have more energy is needed to just move around) you dont need to exercise alot. 3 times per week under an hour is more than enought. But the most important part is your food intake try to limit unhealthy carbs (sugar) to the minimum and eat alot of white meat and eggs.

you mad?

Sadly the vegan cunt isn't wrong.

Low fat dairy is OK though. Has it's downsides as well, but also has ups.

That's what I was thinking. Whole milk isn't the way to go but I love it

It's a more palatable replacement for flavored drinks for people who can't deal with drinking straight up water.

>the mental aspect is far too strong

yes, we call it autism and it's untreatable. How else does this "I hate my self for overeating but my hate is the cause of me eating so much in the first place" sound normal to you?! It's an artificial perpetual cycle that justifies overeating while taking responsibility off of user's hands.

>I am fat because I hate myself. I hate myself because I am fat

Fuck you. I was fat for almost 10 years and I loved myself. Loving myself is also why I stopped being fat

umad?

The guy asking for help being an ass hat, nice.

fag

Eating fat doesn't make you fat, dipshit.

divorce.

Oh no. the faggot asking for help is someone else. I am the guy who replied with this to him/her.

And I think it might be a she. Only women find such non-existent problems to block them from progressing with anything

that wasn't me

i'm the guy asking for help ( ) and the guy being an asshat was someone else

did the veganfag left in shame?

I'm Jack's melting visceral fat.

I just find it funny how fat people act like their case is the first case of obesity. Millions have done it before them and millions will continue to do it.

cholesterol are good, havent got my arterial health checked though.

it's not an artifical cycle, it developed naturally

good for you, I'm glad you loved yourself, i don't, i used to but then things happened that proved to me i wasn't worth shit and never would be

Get rid of booze and beer... sugar being the main culprit

/thread

With all the research currently available, you have to be a fucking dumb ass to continue to eat animal products, or you're just addicted to fatty foods.

Place termites in your belly button and spread some sawdust on your gut. Wait 72 hrs. Six pack revealed. You're welcome.

>With all the research currently available
>still a vegan
Don't you vegans ever get tired of being fucking idiots?

Google BMR calculator.
Calculate BMR.
Get account on myfitnesspal
Track food.
Eat 60% of BMR daily.
Select high protein and fiber, low carbohydrate foods.
Take your fat ass for a 30 minute walk and keep your heart rate around 140.
Ignore fags who tell you different.
Start weight training 8 weeks later.

>>...27600
Divorce! Bahahahahaha

>low carbohydrate foods

Ignore this guy.

kys.

Don't even need that. Take your weight, add a zero, rough estimate. Eat less than that number

I don't hate myself for overeating, I hate myself for being fat, and for eating at all given I'm fat. I felt this way before I even was fat, but I still FELT fat, and I hated myself for feeling fat. Now that I actually am fat, I hate myself more than ever, and more food is the only thing that brings relief. So it's not an artificial cycle. That's not to say it's normal or healthy. It's neither of those things, but it's not made up either.

They're such fucking morons. At least people who eat meat, recognize that there are downsides to meat, that there is good and bad. Vegans seem to think being Vegan is 100% good and that there are no bad sides to it.

I didn't love myself. I still love myself. There's a great difference between the two, and as much of a blind eye as I was turning to what made me fat (I had a few very stressful years, trying to keep up with my studies, my social life, figuring shit out all while living in a broken home with a broken family), I always took responsibility for my own actions.

You won't amount to shit because you don't give the effort to do anything, not even to NOT do stuff, like NOT grabbing food with your hand and shoving it down your mouth. You overeat because you don't want to change in any way that does not have immediate results and requires you to actually restrict yourself.

Your self-loathing comes from the fact that you know you make shitty choices not just daily,but fucking hourly. You eat to feel good about not doing all this other stuff that would make you a worthwhile being.

So I m with you user. Go ahead and kill yourself. Either you eat to death or starve to death, that's the path you ve chosen and I wholeheartedly approve of it. The world will be a better place, one less mentally weak asshole at a time

I'm gaining about that doing the same thing, I get bored and just eat shot for no apparent reason. No idea why and it's a huge problem. I kinda stop it if I have something to chew on like plastic.

Easiest way is liposuction. However if youre a decent human being then you can also start exersising and get rid of the (sugar) snacks.

I'm 6'5 and weigh 30 pounds less than you but I don't get winded when walking but I do get massive ankle pain.

but I'm already amounting to things

not being fat just isn't among the things I'm currently amounting to

I'm in college with good grades

also my self-loathing doesn't come from my bad choices, they merely keep it going, it started elsewhere

>not made up
You hated yourself for being fat when you weren't fat.
Solution: eat more and become fat
Now you hate yourself for becoming fat.
Solution: eat more and cry about how you are now fat.

Oh yeah, not artificial at all. I mean that practically spells out "natural progression"

>whole foods
>78$ for an apple

Don't cut out carbs. I have no cluewhere this death to carbs thing came from. You can be ok with protein and lipids but your body uses carbs whilein glycolysis and if it doesn't have that fuel source and you don't reach oxidative state metabolic wise, your body will use muscleas the next energy source.

I know you were being sarcastic but what you said sarcastically is true, that is a pretty natural progression

just replace "solution" with "coping mechanism" and you have exactly what happened

This man speaks the truth

Nice double Ds

You can cut out carbs, but it's a bad idea to do so if you're trying to build muscle.

diet and exercise

perfect

I know you can. Seen many people do it successfully but you have to be on point with your metabolic pathways, if not, you fuck up your metabolic homeostasis.

Literally all I do is hit sets of 25 with two 25s I've had since I was like 14. And maybe if I look at them walking around I'll hit them again randomly. I consider myself relatively strong but I rarely move anymore and jogging/walking causes severe ankle pain

Because your body isn't meant to carry more than 25% body fat. Plus the muscles cant stabilize right which leads to postural distortions which leads to rotational force at the joints causing pain and injury.

Fuck off. High carbs spikes and crashes insulin causing hunger.

>but I'm already amounting to things

>things happened that proved to me i wasn't worth shit and never would be
from take your pick. You can't twist your point of view to fit whatever stance justifies your actions and inactions. At some point you have to own up to your own choices.

>coping mechanism
big words used by "specialists" to describe truth in a way that alleviates the audience. Yes it's a coping mechanism. What are you trying to cope with?! Being fat? Your coping mechanism makes you fat! Is whatever else you are trying to cope with something that goes far beyond your ability to fix it, or is it that you simply gave up on trying?

Because coping with being fat while you are not fat is a mental illness. Coping with being fat while you fatten yourself is also mental illness. Coping with other stuff that lead you to seek out food and THEN hating yourself for getting fat is much more understandable.

It's almost as if school is in session...

Key word being High....

Next you're going to tell us too much carbs fucks with your blood glucose levels.

Maybe someone can help me out here.

Been gaining weight since college not sure why.

Breakfast: Peanuts and a kale+banana smoothie
Lunch: Ham Sub from Subway with chips and iced tea
Dinner: Chicken breast + some sort of carb usually rice.

Working out I just lift 25s for like 30 mins.

Lost.

No food no drink and just sniff speed in sweaty nightclubs

You do know peanuts are very high in the calorie side.

Weight training on a low-carb diet... lol you're fucking dumb.

Lurk moar

No, you don't understand, I'm amounting to things and also not worth shit, and never will be no matter how much I amount to. The evidence suggests I'll amount to a lot, but personally I know it will never be enough to make up for how fat I am.

It's a combination of all three things. Other things led me to hate myself for being fat before I ever was fat. That self hate led me to seek out food, which caused me to hate myself for being fat even more.

As for what the other things were, I'd prefer not to bring them up, but I will if you insist on knowing so you can judge whether they're understandable reasons or something.

An Jack had a groove and from this groove came groove of all grooves. The grooves that can bring nations upon nations under one house. Because it is Jack who taught you how to work your body, it was Jack who taught you the secrets to wiggly worm. Jack is the one who taught you how to Jack your body.
You may be white , you may be black , you may Jew or gentile. It don't make a difference in Jack's house. You see Jack sets you on the right path, For Jack is the creator , and this is his house!!

Seriously dude. Stop wallowing in self pity. You know what needs to be done so get it the fuck done. Hate clients like you. "It's hard" no shit sherlock. You have legs, you have tools and you have the vast internet to arm you with the tools to succeed. Stop acting like a sad emotional wreck and just man the fuck up and get shit taken care of.

>Working out I just lift 25s for like 30 mins.
n1 there you go
>Ham Sub from Subway with chips and iced tea
aaaand n2

Your workout is not enough and it's only lifting. You need to go out for some cardio as well.

As for your lunch, you eat bottom tier quality food, with lots of useless carbs and sugar. Even when you don't follow this routine you probably eat just as badly.

Also, as the user before said peanuts are quite high on the calorie side but then again I doubt you eat a fuckton of them. On average a portion of cashews (giving this example because I know empirically) should be about 6-7 pieces.

I think you're being trolled dude.

Idk man, those salted cashews are hard to put down.

Get them unsalted and not roasted.Basically as fresh as you can get them

Most likely. If he was serious Cred Forums wouldn't be where he would go. He'd go for a walk instead.

Ughh look guys a Vegan fag trying to get you to join his cult of small shouldered, light in the ass, weaklings.
Let's all point and laugh at him for thinking those teeth he has aren't for ripping into meat.

Know what needs to be done? No. I don't.

What needs to be done?

Eat less? Can't be done, unless I can find a different coping mechanism for the feelings that come up when I eat.

Eat nothing? Can't be done until I graduate in three years, get a job, and move out. Then I'll finally have absolute control over what I have in my own house. No one will be able to tell me I can't anymore. But that's in three years.

So what needs to be done that can be done, huh? You tell me.

Lifting should be enough to lose the fat so long as he eat proper, more so than cardio anyways.

That's just unamerican. I usually stay away from them and go the Almonds route because I fucking hate almonds so I know only a few will do.

garbage diet lmao

You can't target specific areas.

Calories in < Calories out. That's all there is to it.

Rip I'd be about 6'8 if I had correct posture. Now id have to get surgery.

Look at this little vegan faggot thinking he knows anything

I cut out most pop, my only high sugar intake is the iced tea right? Should I cut out all sugars in hopes to lose weight?

"I cant eat less because I cope." You're an adult. Shit happens and grow a spine. Eat less and walk. How is that hard? You expelled more energy with excuses and sat bitching for a thread well in the 200s approaching 300s and you didn't take anything from it? Have a hard time walking? Yeah because you're fat. Guess what? Walking helps. Bone gets layed down where bone is needed and when you lose weight, it feels better. How in the fuck does that work? Crazy right?!

Not really. Principal of overload. Body won't see results unless the body is overloaded.
Principal if specificity. The body adaptsto how it is changed.
Hypertrophy is a caloric excess to create muscle.

Tried growing a spine, didn't work. The feelings hurt too much. I can't not cope. They force me to cope.

Also I already walk every day, I'm walking right now. If I didn't do that I don't even want to think about how much fatter I'd be now. Although at this point I can't get much more disgusting, if I were any fatter I'd just be a larger but equally disgusting person.

>No, you don't understand
Right back to you user.

I know the struggles of fatness first hand. I know the psychological factor and I know that it takes specific mentality to deal with or live in this situation. I also know this user said it right>Stop wallowing in self pity

It is exactly what you do. You are pretty much "fishing" for sympathy as you put all these problems you can't deal with in the face of whoever tries to help you. Your "protective barrier" for arguments that you know you are not right and that is all those "problems" that stop you from being what you want to be. You make changing hard for yourself so that you are justified about not doing anything.

That's who you are. A whore for attention if anything

I mean doing a routine and not just lifting 25 for a few reps and done. That's not going to help lose the fat.

A 1/2 hour routine will be more effective than 2 hours of cardio when it comes to shedding the fat.

Studies also show that Vegans and vegetarians are usually selfish sociopaths, with little to know care for anything but themselves.
Studies also show that couples where the make is the vegan , will break up 7 times out of 10 because the male gets cheated on. For being a pretentious douche bag.
Apparently women don't like men who act more like bitches than they do.
Also the tend to respect a guy who can kill a animal with his bare hands , drag it home, and cook it.
They have little to no respect for men who are more sensitive than they are.
When a man becomes obsessive about his looks and faggot things like weight. Pooof women are gone. It's why you see so many " body builders" go fag in such short amount of time.
Don't believe me?
Let's look at the averages
Faggots? 6 times out of 10 are vegans.
7 times out of 10 would run from a fight.
8 times out if 10 would think " that guy" on tv is ugly.
Lol in other words, be what whatever creator intended us to be. Eat a juicy porkchop along with some peas.
Stop being a faggot. Get some fucking pussy you bitch ass punks.

Nope. If doing steady state training in the correct heart rate, you'll burn more calories and trigger oxidative pathway which fuel source is fat. Doing lifting for 30 minutes will tap in glycolysis which is a carb driven fuel source. Now at an hour doing 65% or less of 1 rep max for 12-20 reps with a time under tension of 2 minutes will equate to about 45 minutes of cardio calorie wise. But, doing cardio will increase stroke volume of the heart and supply more nutrients to the muscles increasing caloric expenditure.

Yeah. Sugars burn too quickly for one, so if you don't use that energy within a small time limit (less than an hour I think), it is going to be stored as fat, after spiking your insulin (progress to type 2 diabetes).

Chips and bread also have lots of sugary carbs in them so that whole meal is basically wrong.

I ve dropped 40 lbs just from going on a keto diet, although I still eat pizza/spaghetti or some sweet once or twice a month

crunches, leg lifts, cardio, eat less. What I did to lose my flab after being disabled for 2 years. hurt like a bitch at first but got used to it.

How? How do I stop wallowing in self hatred when self hatred assaults me without my permission?

Do you think I choose to have these negative thoughts about myself? They come to me automatically. Automatically, and very rapidly. I can't just stop having them, because THEY'RE having ME. That's why I have to cope with them. If I could just stop having them, I'd rather do that than cope, but as far as I can tell they're beyond my control.

If you think I can control these thoughts, I'd be ecstatic to hear your suggestions as to how. Especially if they work. Then I'll be overjoyed.

I don't know about any of you, but I'm waiting for Hitler to appear now.

Strength training such as weight lifting and bodyweight exercises are highly effective ways to strip fat and bump up metabolism. Cardio alone will burn calories, but pretty inefficiently, and it will also take ages to do so.

Another benefit of pumping that iron is that it continues to burn calories for hours after you finish your workout as the body uses up energy trying to repair and grow the muscles you've just worked, whereas cardio will pretty much only burn calories whilst you're doing it. This means that 30 minutes in the weights room will have a much longer lasting legacy than 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Negative, body consistently uses sugars every day, all day. If you intake more sugars than your body expends in a day then it's stored as fat. Phosphagen system is only about 15 seconds of energy.

How can you be weaker than yourself user?!

Again.. is it schizophrenia or are these problems you secretly want to have so that you can enjoy all that attention?

Anyway, it's your answer to find. I can show you where you are wrong but you are the one who needs to open his/her eyes to it. If you want to truly solve this you take a long hard look at yourself and start fixing your shit and the life around you. If you prefer this attention whoring at least make sure you have an enticing package cause no one will stick with you for more than a minute.

>Again.. is it schizophrenia or are these problems you secretly want to have so that you can enjoy all that attention?
Dude, you're being fucking trolled.

this is the most beautiful thing ive read in years

Let me learn you some shit. Hypertrophy is caloric excess because your body needs to repair myofilament. Now, it's true for every pound of muscle, your body needs 6 kcals to maintain it. But, with an defecit of calories, your body uses the next prime source for quick fuel, myofilament. For a heavier person, the weightof their own body is enough to use up their carbs. Easy way to tell? Talk test. If they cant talk during a walk and run out of breath, heart rate is too high and is using carbs to supply energy which is not a sustainable fuel and that leads to cramps and lactic acid. "Continues to burn" well yeah, your body has to live so it's always burning calories and cardio is more effective in doing so because it takes more calories to convert fat into a fuel source. Hypertrophy uses carbs that are stored in muscle tissue as its fuel while the carbs that it stores is used for repairing which is why body builders usually have a high carb snack. If someone goes and pumps out weight, they'll lose weight but the problem is is its not one or the other. You do both. Muscular endurance the first an obese client does because they need to establish a neuromuscular control of muscles. By doing this they actually would lift more than if they started hypertrophy right away because you create neuromuscular links that werent utilized resulting in recruitment of more neurons which result in greater weight lifted.