I have seen God. Him, himself the creator of all. Ask me anything

I have seen God. Him, himself the creator of all. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjFsQBuJWw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup.

What's he like?
Team Monica or team Rachel?

which religion should we join to make him happy?

Does he care what religion you are from

Does he hates negroes and BLM.

Will the rock return to win the rumble?

You saw a manifestation that resembles what you believe God is. What you saw was a spirit. God is everywhere and in everything. It cannot be seen, only felt. And it has no adgenda.

Did it say anything?

Dis gun b good.

>Ask me anything.

Okay.

Can you provide physical, tangible evidence to prove this statement:

>I have seen God. Him, himself the creator of all.

If not, this thread is of no value.

Also, The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Let me go ahead and answer my own question: no, you can't provide physical, tangible evidence to corroborate your claim.

/thread

sage

GTFO

hi.

self infatuation is a sin. live your life not others.

loveism and be a loveist.

no.

no and yes.

yes for i am the rock and the rumble has been left in the crumbles.

no i have seen him himself the father of all for i am the son of god.

i do have the facts if you let me show you.

Op here I had to type my answers in my laptop because it's hard to do on my phone.

bump

is that going to be all?

Why does God allow evil thingts o happen?

Did you fuck him in the ass?

to find our purpose. to purify our souls before we ascend into heaven. for we have to go through pain and misery to find peace.

no he did LOL. he fucked himself in the ass for sending jesus and not being clear.

>This thread was obviously for fun (Given)
>If Atheists enjoyed fun, they would put aside their own beliefs once in a while to pursue an obvious game
>Atheists will never put aside their beliefs
Therefore: Atheists hate fun

>A truly religious person will never deny their beliefs (Given)
>Atheists NEVER deny their own beliefs under ANY circumstances, even for fun (above)
(This ALSO is a given, as it is objectively true)
Therefore: Atheism is a Religion

>Being secure about one's beliefs means that anything personally said to the contrary will not affect them emotionally
>If an Atheist is secure in their belief, they will not be bothered emotionally by personal attacks
(P --> Q)
>Atheists get ENRAGED (emotionally bothered) by ANY discussion about Theism OR attacks on Atheism, even if only a small-scale personal attack
(-P therefore -Q)
Therefore: Atheists are insecure about their beliefs

Finally:
>If Atheists thought Theists were really wrong, there would be NO reason to argue with them
>If someone's arguments are inferior to your own, there is no valid reason to argue with them
>If Atheists thought they were intellectually far superior to Theists, they ALSO would not argue with them
>Atheists argue with Theists
(This is a given, because it is objectively true)
Therefore: Atheists admit that religious beliefs are a formidable opponent and are NOT inferior to their own beliefs

Putting all of this together:
>Atheism is a religion
>Atheists are insecure about their beliefs
>Atheists actually believe that Theistic arguments are NOT inferior to their own.
>Atheists ALSO hate fun

Is the rapture soon?

Does God have other Universes he plays with?

Spyin on me, nigga?

>Him
DID YOU JUST ASSUME GOD'S GENDER?!

Hey newfag, if you're going to try to sage, at least do it correctly first. Ducking bigger.

pretty funny for i have been in the same spiral of death. You would have had died had a son and brought your own pain to your next of kin.

>this is not for fun
>im only here to teach love for he has given you his in the form of life.
>implying i didnt use to be an atheist.
>implying i didnt see the light when everything was dark.
>implying your comprehension and intelligence is enough to handle his power

brother i am sorry for all the hate that you have felt in this world. but i love you and i truly care for you. repent and be kind from your heart and soul with no payments. give unconditional love but know how much to keep the love growing.

is god wer lulz corp xame frum

>ducking bigger
Nigger phone.

Was he wearing timbs?

>uses logic 101 memes to try to sound smart
>commits every fallacy

When will Leeds United get back to the premier league?

no he has no gender for he is ALL you,me,this,that and hitler.

as sad as it is he showed me an immense feeling of emotion. not sadness but death. by the millions and i cried not because it was sad but because millions of lives will not be saved not because i didnt but because of themselves.

the other ones are only heaven and hell.
>implying hes "playing"

if he starts to love himself.

lmao no but thats funny because i could hella imagine.

I just hope it happens soon. Asteroid maybe

>I have seen God
Does he use styling gel?

haha sorry but he cant hear you there. Hope does not exist only doubt,faith and love. but the asteroid already came. this time the judgement is ourselves. after he showed me that i seeked for questions what will be OUR end. its now only either the darkness of the sky and he pulls out the righteous from the ground straight to heaven. orrrrrr yeah something as extreme as the tunska event.

>this is not for fun
Hmmm, wait, so this is actually a SERIOUS thread?
I honestly wouldn't have guessed.

>im only here to teach love for he has given you his in the form of life.
As I'm only interested in accessing the power of Pure Consciousness, I don't generally come to serious religion threads, because it goes against my personal research. Most religious groups have a very specific idea of what [a] [G|g]od[s] (is|are). I, on the other hand, am Panpsychist, and believe everything to be and be derived from Consciousness.

>the other ones are only heaven and hell.
As such, my only real interests are things such as Telekinesis, Disembodied Mind, and the like.
Heaven for me, by and large, would equate to accessing and controlling nature in its purest form.
Hell is an objective inability to access and control nature around you

>brother i am sorry for all the hate that you have felt in this world
I have absolutely 0 interest in controlling people, but get pretty pissed by how much Atheists push their bullshit, because it's detrimental to my research to lose potential candidates for study

Other than that, I couldn't care less what they think.

>implying hes "playing"
Eh, if I had full, unfettered access to Consciousness and the power to create, I'd EITHER live within my own creation OR have many creations that I treat differently to see how it goes. Infinite Experience

no for he is only light. if he showed me his actual form we all die lol

Tonight's lottery numbers?

bump

>yes, brother i am here to save the poor souls who have been feeling the pain of the world.

>i used to question those too before trust me all of it. went from psychic powers to astral projection. in a way i was able to achieve. but i doubted him yet i had faith and in time when i was about to lose the faith he gave me this wisdom. because he knew that i love all.

>hell is a place you go if you bring more hate to this already cruel world.

>i know. i know. Dont hate them but only love for theyre eyes are closed to the truth.

>He just lonely AF FAM. LONELY!!! he wants your company.

money is the root of evil. Why do you think so many people suffer? The DOGMA has blinded you, appreciate and repent, be poor for you will be rich with peace.

>by the way english is not my first language just saying.

Love of money is the root. Not money itself. And I'm sick of being poor.

you brother are on point.that is exactly what i mean. why? because we loved it too much. also i am here to tell you love everything but dont love it too much or too little give it the love that it needs not want. don't be for you are being tested. if you want to be rich ask first. WHY? are you poor.

Yeah.
>Why are you still a faggot?

>yes, brother i am here to save the poor souls who have been feeling the pain of the world.
Well, that's good then.
I hope you make a difference in at least 1 person's life

>in a way i was able to achieve
Experiences with this? I'm very curious

>but i doubted him yet i had faith and in time when i was about to lose the faith he gave me this wisdom
I don't DOUBT God exists. I just don't have a clear view of WHAT God is. Is it many that act as one, one that acts as many, all souls and minds creating the Universe together, or something else entirely?

>hell is a place you go if you bring more hate to this already cruel world.
Yeah, this world is pretty shit... Hell would have to be pretty bad to one-up this place.
(At least until we fix this place and make it less shit; even possibly... GOOD?)

>Dont hate them but only love for theyre eyes are closed to the truth.
I don't HATE them. They are just dangerous to those trying to achieve truth and the power to make this world a better place.

>He just lonely AF FAM. LONELY!!! he wants your company.
I could definitely see this... I would be too. That's why I say I'd very much consider living inside one of my creations if I did it.

i did already before coming here. and i do everyday and i will. TBH he gave me wisdom and i will be president. Kinda hard not to believe a guy whos running a country right? ahaha dont worry he gave me the plans.

>hmm be very rested. find a quite place. really quite when he spoke to me i was talking to someone face to face and vividly talking. talking about pain. emotional pain. and out of nowhere the WHITE NOISE kept getting louder and louder and louder and louder. im looking at my friend face to face but there was an image of LIGHT just light. he didnt speak but spiritually he spoke.

>he is beyond human comprehension. i would consider myself an alien.... but guess what aliens are us. i HOPE that all this happens i will be able to achieve lightspeed travel for humanity but we will see.

>yeehh thats funny because thats why im gonna be president.

>yes but that is needed for him to show the rest of the world what horrible life you will live not believing in him.

>yeah hahaha in a way we are still god here on earth and we create the world we create. that is all up to you. if your heart is truly kind or hateful.

>

>yeehh thats funny because thats why im gonna be president.
What country?

Philippines.

where God is actively purifying the first souls.

He hasn't shown himself to people 100 times better than you why would he show himself to a basementdegenerate

Hmmm, interesting

Captcha included: "President", btw

because i have went to alot of pain and my parents and theirs before me while just trying to love. and i dont know myself since i am a sinner more so after coming across Cred Forums in my teens. so yeah.

hahahahahahahahaha my friend GOD spoke to you isnt that exciting. contact me. the answer lies in a book that has no faces you will see and you will see the image.

You are a liar

am i? then i will let the GOD himself Burn my soul in hell for i have been speaking nonsense and putting words in his own "PHYSICAL MOUTH"

>contact me.
Eh, I'm gonna have to be honest. I'm gonna forego this one.

>the answer lies in a book that has no faces you will see and you will see the image
What does this mean?

God damn, you people are such annoying dumbass posers on God's dick. And you all need to get over yourselves. Too bad you all fucking can't though. There are way more important people to actually worry about. You're all a lost cause.

but that is why i am telling you. i am not just "posing" lmao i am FLEXING his WISDOM that HE GAVE ME.

the answer is infront of you. words are there to test you. heres a hint. USE WHAT YOU KNOW.

I don't know you or where you came from. I'm assuming you're OP.

You didn't demonstrate a single thing in this thread. You just made claims with no evidence. You're probably full of shit.

At least what I said can be shown and proven. Yes, that was me that said that.

How much dmt did u smoke

where would the souls who really need the most help? the ones who stand by "he stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

that is why i am showing you faith. it is up to you to do good or not. i do not expect you to believe me but to love the person next to you and yourself.

i didnt but i did smoke the plant he has given us. that is what the government has been lying to you about. that is the sacred plant he has given us in its purest form, GOLD that gives you wisdom. the plant of wisdom as we call it.

Ok, I'll try to figure out what that means.

But, you say you're the new president of the Philippines?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Religion
This guy apparently said some questionable things regarding religion

You sound like a pussy honestly. And that can easily be interpreted as bullshit. I would go as far as to say it is because of how annoying you sound. We don't need any more people like that who can't do anything worthwhile and just ruin everything.

You'd get hunted down and killed for that...

let him be he is needed to pave the path for humanity. who said i will be next? we do not know when but it will. I am a sinner and this is my only way to repent. BTW iii...ddd.F..sdasB

guess who else is the "pussy" that was shamed by humanity because of it beliefs in their society?. JESUS.

Alright, that's cool. He might have been too nice. But at least Jesus wasn't as much of a fucking poser as you seem to be. My point is people like you shouldn't hold any power. You get killed for sport for that. And military expansion is necessary for the things that are coming. I'll be around... Just please make sure not to make up any rumors about me when I'm gone. They do anyway but I just wanted to say that. And for your information I am not "Jesus."

I dedicate my life to him. FOOL you are the one to be posing, your heart is impure and you cherish all the lies.The only one who could speak to God is the true son of himself. the one he sent to save you all. The truth will hurt and the truth is meant to be heard. People who believe by the truth will stand by the truth. With me it's not a question of faith. It is with you.

Did you suck his dick?

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, the great Satan?

Basic perception of humanity because of the greed to be on top.

That's is God himself working. To test you.

Yeah... no.

Your brain just misfired/fired something awful, if you believe you did. There doesn't appear to be an afterlife. We live on borrowed time, and then it's over and done.

But, we all know your answer to that unfortunate truth. RP, unstable, or otherwise.

I saw Satan. On his fiery throne. Ask me anything.

Didn't actually say you were a poser. You just sound like it. In the beginning I wanted to address people in general who are like this. Not that it would make any difference, but I was mad enough to say it. Just quit feeling assraped when I say these things. It's just words. Why would I hate you? And why are you bitching now? You don't know shit about me.

Didn't say/mean*. I would go as far as to treat you like you are though is what I meant. And I don't hate you. Why would I?

What ring of hell will I burn in for being a tranny?

I'm not bitching at you but it's the inconceivable truth. I am reading what it is you tell me for this is your emotions. And I understand.

I know in your heart you are not. Live on :)

Perhaps. But I know what I have seen and it's not just a now thing I questioned it myself and it's been a while. Seeking more answers will add more questions, it's up to you to believe and love.

You don't unless you fix your soul. If you die without a son your life will be a misery hotter than the burning sun.

You know what you've seen; you don't know what you haven't.

And there's nothing to see after each collective point of your being ceases to carry on. Seeking more answers will only add questions you want to hear, because you would be trying to determine the answers as you want them to be- not simply encountering truths, and accepting them, with or without compromise.

You're right about it being up to me as to what I believe, or "love"; I don't construct my perceived reality, any more than I breathe in the air that happens to be there.

Man, his light shone upon me a few years ago. Cried like a bitch.

Does your dad make you call him your god when he molests you?

>I'd EITHER live within my own creation OR have many creations that I treat differently to see how it goes. Infinite Experience

Actually, you can't really say that.
Because the true cath's God knows everything. So he basically would know before happening, making it doesn't need to test it out to gain experience on.
Being said that, he doesn't need to test us if he already knows who is gonna bow to him or not with his test.
Concluding, he's not testing us. He's just toying.
>Assuming he's real

I assume you are a psychologist or try to be? I know what you mean by we have to understand the human mind. But I guess mines is too vast for you to comprehend.

Is this true? Enlighten me.If not please bear a child and love him forever.

No. My own Father resented me, my dad loved and accepted me when he didn't have to.

Perhaps, even I question still WHY, but all I can do is live and love. That's true in a way there are multiple universes I.e keplar 452b

Don't patronize me, birdling.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjFsQBuJWw

Complementing the argumenting, before even creating the universe, God would know exactly how each day of each day of the thousands and thousands of years passed by. God would know what each person would born and how each one would die. God would know who died loving and who died hating him.
Being said that, it's not a test to make us improve our souls. He already knows who is gonna be improved or not.
So he basically plays.

He couldn't have fucked himself. God is perfect and shall never be wrong.
If you are assuming he made an error, he's not the true god and you bow to nobody.

Was me? 7yo older ofc.

You're such a cutie.

No, your mind isn't as vast as you think it is. And I'm not pretending to be a psychologist.

Were your mind so "vast", you would be doing more than replying to people on Cred Forums. Where are the greatly illustrated images to accompany your prophesying? Where are the incorrigible statements? Where are the attached proofs to convince those who would be so enshrined in the methodology of observation and deduction?

You assume far too much; hubris.

valor, mystic or instinct?

No worries I am a bird since I fly up so HIGH.

You look at him
Vice versa

Humans will perceive what is given to them by their masters hence the wrong hands of dogma. You read things in its definition,found it, but never asked why.

Explore the world but don't tell anyone.
Illuminating love to people is not hard. You're shallow mind is stuck with pics, or it didn't happen.

Mofuckin team Instinct nigga.

Then what's wrong with me? I'm not a poser dood. It just might seem like it but you don't know my personal life that I don't show off to people. Get over it or something man. Just stop with the whining please. At least get to the point and say something that isn't vague if you feel like you have the time, since you probably think it's oh so precious to spend time on other things rather than talking to an "idiot". And I don't get why everyone has to treat me like fucking shit. Well I sort of do, but I'm really not somebody you should mess around with... But, no one listens anyway... It's as if everyone is my enemy in this place. It's not necessarily a good thing. I want to be nice but I can hardly do that anymore with the things that are happening. There is not going to be peace anymore for at least a while. People are going to suffer and die endlessly into the future. And society will keep fucking up again and again until maybe it is fixed. I long for peace. This shit is too fucked up but I still deal with it every day. And I will for all of the foreseeable future. It was inevitable and I almost wish there was another way but this is my life now.

You are talking nonsense. Can't sustain an argument.

I'm done with this thread, 100% bait.

There's a reason for that, and you're not grasping it.

If the world is
>pics, or it didn't happen
then it means that in order to reach the world, you need to provide
>pics
>or it didn't happen

Most often, it didn't happen. Most often, people aren't as shallow as you think. Most often... people are blinded by their own nature.

So. Where you claim to hold truths, you show none. That's a great way to generate trust, you know. To, "Illuminate love", a care for people and their well-being.

no shit it was bait retard

It is true. But I guess it was not in a very catholic way, and I am aware in a scientific sense it can be dismissed as a pseudo hallucination, induced through the consumption of magic mushrooms. I know this makes my claim ridculous in the eyes of many. But I don't care. It felt very real to me. And it definatley changed me. I've had many trips, I've lived a fucked up life, and some might say I'm a crazy person and maybe I am. But I've never had an experience like that before or after. Couldn't stop crying, it was pure bliss.

And I don't need an explanation. I'm well on my way on becoming a chemist and I'm very well aware of what may have happened in my brain on a pure physical part and that these kind of experiences are not too uncommon for magic mushrooms with people who have a religious background. Doesn't change a thing about the experience for me personally.

Who wins the US election?

Martyrdom is what you are trying to say. I have been as vague as I can because you can't grasp him. Read the things that I have said and ask again why. I am not talking of this world. But the next. Einstein has proven the faith gene. But was actually looking for love. You can't teach common sense.

Believe what you want to but don't stop loving.

I do have grasp. So much that I knew VR before VR.

Time will tell even tho time is not real.

>VR before VR
Okay lad.

does god hate lgbt >triggered

my jimmies remain unrustled brother. in a way yes because they succumbed to the sin of man. but if they bear a child their sins will be repayed.

If god is almighty, can he create a stone that is to heavy for him to push?
If so, if he can create a stone he cant push, he isnt almighty. If he cant create such stone, he is not almigthy either.

Don't give me the hand. I'm not looking for middlemen or references to other things. I read what you said, it's not very well worded. I'm asking for the real deal. You're just avoiding everything I say as neatly as you can. That's why you people are annoying to me. Always playing games with everybody. Especially me. I'm straight up. I'm just kinda too loud and obvious, and I know that to be true but I can't seem to give a shit at all even if it's at the expense of myself. I don't wanna be a martyr either. That's not what I am. I'm not here to serve everyone that doesn't deserve it. I'm here to get my own job done and leave this terrible place behind.

I am the son of god, and i tell u, Trump gona win.

Not to rain on your parade, but...

If God could create as stone that is too heavy for him to push- can he simply not just wink it out of existence instead? Or, move the world around it? Frame of reference -is- relative... I see no reason why having to conform to a specific system (stone>push>move), and not such that allows for what will still seem like the same system (world move>stone>move) to render a deity all but useless.

I imagine that a clever God would still seem pretty almighty.

adam and eve were the first two of men. one represented one another because just one cant be by himself. Eve who had no integrity and loyalty to God does not want to be governed so she listened to the snake. we bear the apple of sin. you're given the gift of life and self consciousness but you still choose to be wrong.

>*would serve to render

Answer me this if truly you have met my dear friend Yeshua: Where does he live? What was he wearing?

If he cant push that stone he is not almighty, if he just pushes everything but the stone, he hasnt pushed the stone. Therefore he is not almighty.

i'm about to figure out time/Light travel.

oh dont mess because he really fuckin could. TUNSKA EVENT. earthquake lights. bermuda triangle.

Conclusion, Adam and Eve were the first 2 humans, we're all coming from Incest.

How was the mental asylum?

Yes, but what is the end result of pushing the stone? What happens?

thats where he wanted this to end. im done answering questions for now. i am going to sleep for it is 5:10AM save what you can save. and spread the word.

... what?

This theoretical experiment prooves, that if there is a go he can't be almighty, since beeing almighty itself is impossible.

just before i sleep. i never did. because i didnt live first in the "FIRST WORLD"

Okay. You're not telling me what happens to the stone if it is pushed, though, so something is wrong here.

If it is pushed, god cant create a stone he cant push.

What physically happens to
>a
stone, if it is pushed?

it will turn into ashes and live on forever as smaller particles.

Does it matter? (It changes it relative distance to its former position)

Its just about the fact that it is impossible for something to be almighty.

God creates a stone he can't push = He's not mighty enough to push the stone.

God creates a stone and pushes it = he can't create a stone he cant push.

It doesnt matter how you look at it. Beeing almighty is impossible.

in which is used by other organisms to create itself. Atoms if split into two will explode. what is in the middle of the atoms LIGHT what are atoms? in a way particles of mass. but a mass is not true due to gravity. In a way we are LIGHT FOREVER SHINING because we emit light. if not we are darkness. hence blackhole.

>

Say a deity moves the world instead. Say stones do what you said they would, normally.

With respect to the perspective of the stone, the world has been moved- it momentarily will stay in the spatial coordinates that it occupied prior to the world moving, before translating itself into other spatial coordinates that are naturally appropriate- it will move from it's point of origin and fall, and possibly come to rest.

With respect to the world, the stone has suddenly moved into the air. This also seems to be the case for any observer on the world at the time, watching the stone.

Yet, the deity itself will not have touched the stone, and yet still some can claim that the stone was moved.

So, a God that can't directly push a stone, can still "push"/push said stone. Even if he created the stone to be un-push-able. Which means, their being non-almighty can't exactly be knowable anymore. It's a metaphysical truth that would probably have no real bearing on the rest of the universe, seeing as how the act of not being able to push something doesn't (to my knowledge) kill God.

Which is what I was trying to argue. If being almighty is impossible... what does that change?

Nice way to end the argument I spent so much time on with such a short response. But hey, that's pretty cool. I hope you aren't full of shit but if time travel is possible into the past then time travel basically already happened. Then again it's probably not even linear time one would be working with. I mean the concept that people would understand. I'm not sure if it would be that straightforward. We might be living in a universe with billions of copies of our infinite future selves scattered everywhere in the universe that can't seem to interact with eachother too much because it would ruin the timestream, not to mention they physically can't for some reason, but that is all highly unlikely in my opinion and I really have no idea what I'm talking about here in regards to time travel, it just sounds smart, but time travel is probably bullshit. It sounds way too good to be true if you think about it.

Causality is too good to be true.

But, it seems true.

Stop looking at yourself as a small being. You are way more powerful than you think.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that, because my dying is easy, and I am a finite thing. A very small finite thing.

It's not a matter of thinking it's a matter of emotions. When I saw him it fucking just questioned everyfucking thing. I speak to him right now. He won't answer some things and want me to figure it out myself.

Indeed you are. But without you this world is not "complete"

youre fucking stupid is what you are
small big is all subjective.
theres infinitely as much big stuff as small stuff

>It's not a matter of thinking
stopped right there

If it's not a matter of thinking, then it's not a matter of discussion, either. You can question everything with feelings- only thoughts influenced by feelings. Feelings do not think.

>implying that's not what I meant
Not to mention, it is all subjective- so me saying that, as a human being behind the limiting human scope, that I am small, is both sound and valid.

There's no need to be upset. Being upset makes you stupid.

Neither is my longevity. So, it doesn't matter.

>*can't

I read what you said again about how I cherish the lies and how my heart is impure. It hurts to read that and well, I don't know if they are all lies or not but they are bad. Unavoidably bad things I can't help but realize and I want to stop but I can't. That's why it hurts and I honestly feel like a sort of terrible person for wanting to hurt living things.

If it's subjective and that person really feels and knows that they're insignificant then they might be. I've at least felt that way in the past. I've felt as insignificant as an atom before and that was just a reality I came up with. I've been through hell. I've felt beyond insignificant and beyond alone, to the point where God is literally absent and my pleas mean nothing in this extremely violent universe. Then again you probably don't know what I'm talking about whatsoever. But I just try to stay optimistic about stuff.

Solace. Because we have lived in our young life grow and repent. love.