Multi billionaire

>Multi billionaire.
>Choose to fuck THIS for the rest of his life.

Asians girls born in America are usually semen demons.

Maybe he just has that fetish

Well, he is a jew, so i guess he prefered the ugly ones over the gold diggers.

we accept the love we think we deserve

maybe she is a massive bisexual whore who brings a train of hot azn sluts through?

id marry that. even if you married katy perry you would eventually get sick of fucking her.

Well maybe. But there is tons of better looking Asians in America.

BREAKING NEWS
Mark is a CUCK, I have unloaded many a time on to Chans face and Mark willingly licked it up. He is a GAY cuck I was paid handsomely each time

This is true, I can confirm he has a circumcised tiny penis

Agreed. But who would you rather fuck for the rest of your life? Katy Perry or... that?

Katy perry

The dick wants what the dick wants.

It's not like zuckerberg looks better than her anyway. They are both ugly individuals

Maybe he is asexual...

He is an ugly kike, kikes are known for their low self esteem due to inbred genetics. Both are fugly, so they are a perfect match. I see no problem. Kikes know how to protect their money.

No.. Zuckerberg is fucking ugly. But he is a billionaire and for that reason alone, he could fuck 10/10's all day long.

> Multi billionaire.
> Choose to make the most cancerous web site in existence

OP I understand you're a virgin who doesn't know much about women, but when marrying one you gotta make sure they are not total psycho's, as you'll be stuck with them. Especially for a billionaire like him it's crucial that she's not a fucking retard who just looks good.

Still a billionaire and you're not, so your argument is invalid.

true

i was with them sometimes and i can confirm

It's hard for povertyfag wannabe-PUAs to grasp or accept, but the higher IQ a man has, the more likely he is to prefer a monogamous lifestyle, with long-term commitment and relationships based on a lot more than sex.

The lower IQ a man has, the more likely he is to spend his energies on ridiculous, immature goals like pushing his sperm into as many random holes as possible.

You see this trend all over the world.

The fuck are you talking about? So all hot girls are psychos? GTFO.

I don't think it happened in that order.

This is not even true.

Bullshit. Everyone knows you can't Cuck the Zuck.

Idiotic post. Immature to fuck hot girls.

>virgin detected.

Yeah never understood this shit, possibly shes very intelligent/loyal and he prefers this over look, marriage is more stable in the long term or maybe he's so fucking autistic with females or perhaps is just plain propaganda and Jews love propaganda specially about Race Mixing who knows the truth?

This

She have bigger head than he has facebook friends

Probably just another butthurt triggered kike who tries to defend his fellow kike hence the "iq" and what not. Kek!

Yeah, most of them are.

Really? Then why is male sexual exclusivity so strongly correlated with IQ? Look it up.

Why is it that the Bill Gates' of the world are married to the same women for decades? But it's the degenerates in the ghettos across the world stuck in cycles of despair who sleep around, have children born to dozens of women as they spread STDs?

High IQ men are concerned with greater goals than the absurdly ephemeral pleasures of sex.

Trips of truth

Maybe she licks his ass for an hour everyday? I'm sure there is something, but my guess is he was afraid of a hottie gold digger.

These kind of people are so fucking dedicated to conquer the world and gain more influence in every corner that they don't want to deal with a beautiful whore getting fucked by "Dashwan" behind their backs.

You must be one of the few on Cred Forums with an IQ under 100. Anyway... it's not like it's not okay to be with only ONE person for the rest of your life, but about the ugliness of the ONE person. He could do better.

Good joke.
Not.

well not too bad imho, at least asian so whatever

im poor but my azn wife is 400x times hotter than his. So I win amirite?

pic very related

1) In the eyes of the low IQ males in this thread, of course monogamy is a problem. Why do you think they're talking about how they'd get sick of fucking the same person? If they had Zuckerberg's wealth, they're sure they'd be playaaaas.

2) Hotness isn't the only category that matters to high IQ men. It's low IQ men that are slaves to their gonads.

Not the guy but idk man she has a giant head maybe she's like super smart and they gonna breed an ugly child with IQ of 210

I shagged an azn once just to see ... on new years eve no less. I guess it's like pizza, you've never really had a bad one at that time of light. Haven't gone back but that is just me.

If he is happy, why do you care OP ?
Are you insecure ?

If true, then much win. If lie, you are faggot, user.

Because you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Hot chicks are usually gold diggers who are interested in your money.

It's better to wife a plain Jane and keep your hoes as far away from your house as possible.

>pic very related
Both look same to me.

Why are you so mean ?
At fist I was happy, and then not.

Not insecure... I really just find her ugly!

I didn't know his mother was asian

Wise words.

>Not insecure... I really just find her ugly!
Why do you care what he finds attractive.
I can CERTAINLY guarantee you that he isn't thinking about what you are wanking to on 4chin.
I don't find him attractive. I don't particularly find her attractive.

I think you are hot.

POST PICS OF SHARPIE IN YOUR RECTUM PLEASE

He created FB, innovator yes.
Genius- fuck no! This guy couldnt get a job at an outlet tech firm... no programing skills and a drop out...

good one mark.

ps you married a slag

I'd rather your gf in a permanently horny, but loyal state, than a billion dollars.

Inb4 virgin. I already have Jap wife of 8 yrs, and I value some pretty company over money.

>This guy couldnt get a job at an outlet tech firm..
What, because the apple geniuses are the smarts ? I don't think so.
If they are geniuses, why are they all wearing the same t-shirt in a retail store ?

Are you a certified idiot? Seems like it. So you do not have an opinion about anything? Fucking idiot.

Because asians are supperior
And they're not gold diggers

Also it's called love it's more than just sex, you'll understand more once you're done with high school

thx bro.
But to be honest, with a billion dollars you can get pretty much any pretty girl you like.

>I'd rather your gf in a permanently horny,
You lie fag. That gets really boring really quickly. No thrill of the chase and things get slow and sad quicksmart.

More than a billion dollars? GTFO..

Thats deep

Now im gonna break up with gf

>Also it's called love it's more than just sex

Actually its a household business partnership, its far more than love and sex combined. You will find out once your kids move out of home.

Does it suck to be a virgin?

>So you do not have an opinion about anything?
>So you do not have an opinion about anything?
I have an opinion about you faggot wings. What kind of pock-ridden moorhen sits here wanking over the 4chin and criticises someone who has more money than god.
You aren't a cunt. You know why ?

I will tell you why. Cunts are useful ... and you, friend, are not.

>this

I can criticise who ever the fuck I want to. So because I'm not a fucking multi billionaire I can't have an opinion? You're one of those who got bullied in your school years, weren't you? Fucking loser.

>Implying she isn't just a trophy wife to push jewish racemixing propaganda
>Implying ol'Zucker isn't banging whores all the time

Oh I'm not a virgin. I just wouldn't settle for a 3/10 no matter how well connected we were.

Maybe she is attractive when it comes to brains and personality. But... if you can't get a half boner b3cause of her saggy tots, then it's a lost journey.

I'm going to need to see a random study with a large sample base to confirm your theory, but it sounds good.

>While we wait for our study enjoy the the Emma tits the courts don't want you to see.

Yeah ikr? More like Zuck Norris.

Maybe, "Dude Rooks Rike A Rady" is his favorite song...or he just likes Asian Ladyboys....

I'm busy. And without a billion bux, I need to work. I can regulate/moderate the situation. Nothing like coming home to a good shag with a hot Asian missus.

Welcome Sir. Your chick is fine. Money don't matter to me so much. I make a modest $AUD 85k per year, and I feel safe enough. In my current state a cute and keen GF / wife is more important. Perhaps I'd admit/profess otherwise, if I was real poor.

>I can criticise who ever the fuck I want to.
you are the complete win

Can we swap pics ?

wow. so explicit. she is totally right to hunt the scum down who released that

>she is totally right to hunt the scum down who released that
But she stood there and had the picture took

>I hate that her privacy is violated.
>I hate a judge telling me what I can and can't see even more.

>ITT people bitch about who a billionaire fucks

this.

but he's not a mindless idiot who has no better things to do then go out and FUCK BITCHEZZZZ XD.