We were Kings!

We were Kings!

Good morning all Nubian princes and princesses on Cred Forums

Just adding a thread free from all the racist bullshit on here. Only nubians allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoD_8qDU4Jw
nationalreview.com/article/433222/black-americans-barack-obama-going-backwards-under-president-obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We were Kings!
We was Kings!

Is Nubian a polite way of saying Nigger?

No crackers allowed, lrn 2 read cracker.

You used the European spelling of her name.

I have provided the Nigger spelling in my picture.

sups nubs and nigs

shitty "kings" who got fucked in the ass by white masters

Fuck you nigger

I apologize. I should have said We was Kings 'n shit!

the Nubian empire was the most powerful empire on Earth, building pyramids and shit

Emphasis on shit.

if you said that to my face ud be a dead nigga, white niggas all tough behind there computer screens

What's a Nubian?

>there computer screens
^------ niggerspeak
their computer screens (and shit)

it means nigger

shut the fuck up

#wewuzkings
#fuckarthas

Nuba is a part of Egypt and they were a part of the ancient Egyptian civilisation.

People living south of Egypt in Anquity, more or less present day Sudan. In other words: Niggers.

They used to be the Egyptians' slaves just like the jews.

>based Egyptians

>more or less present day Sudan

Uh no. That's like saying Sweden is more or less present day Denmark, the cultures are completely different.

>they were a part of the ancient Egyptian civilisation.
Part of? They WERE the ancient Egyptian civilization. Until light skinned races ruined the great empire from within.

how do you feel about the brutal enslavement of whites by your fellow blacks during that time (centuries)?
how do you feel about the moderate enslavement of blacks here in the USA, a period of only 80-90 years?
how do you feel about blacks in africa selling slaves to whites? or about how theres always been slavery in africa, or about how there are more slaves in africa today than at any time in american history combined? how do you feel about the first slave in the USA being a black man who was owned by another black man who went to court suing for the right to own another man as a slave? how do you feel about whites killing each other during the civil war to free your dumb ass?
how do you feel about all the nice things white culture has brought you compared to the slave life you would be living if your ancestors had never been sold to the top 1% of democrats during the slave trade?

tldr: blacks created slavery, you're welcome

I was talking about Geography and not about cultures. I know, that's hard to understand for a Nigger. Imagine I was pointing on a map and said: "They used to live there!" My finger would point towards Sudan.

Which part of "They were the slave of the Egyptians" did you miss?

How's this for a catchy song title, "When Yuba Plays the Tuba in Nuba."
See youtube.com/watch?v=hoD_8qDU4Jw

Nuba should be Nubia and shit

Except not really. The Egyptians were fully white, they enslaved the black people of Africa and the jews to do their labour for them and used them as sex slaves. This resulted in Egypt being very mixed, but you still see a lot of white people in Egypt even today.

I'm not black.

Wowe I bet the added i makes a huge difference.

>Wowe I bet the added i makes a huge difference
and you would be correct and shit

I think own up to the crimes of your people white boy

Egyptians werent white you racist piece of shit, it was a fully black ciilization ok, look at paintings from the time you white motherfucker

Who gives a shit about what you white people call it. Here we call it Nuba, even nubians themselves call it nuba. Fuck off with your gay shit.

>Here we call it Nuba
I call it Nub because the "a" doesn't make a huge difference

People from Nub are called Nubans

xD. Try calling it Nubia in Nuba or Sudan, people will look at you differently and you'll feel alienated. Just because you googled a wikipedia article doesn't mean you're an authority on the subject smartass.

End all arguments

>racist piece of shit
>you white motherfucker

All you need is a welfare check and you're literally the stereotypical American negro.

God don't you people feel embarrassed at yourselves from time to time?

Probably already has welfare check

>God don't you people feel embarrassed at yourselves from time to time?

No because they was kings of Nuba and shit

would you say that shit to me if you were lookin down my glock, bitch

k, fuck you racest pieces of shit im outta here.

kek

>racest
lol
don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

Hello, fellow Libyans.

Kings of what exactly? Chucking spears?...

Every nigger dead

Ha.
Fuck you.
I'm white and youre a nigger.
I'd rather be dogshit than a fucking nigger.
Niggers are sub human mongrel animals that live in their own filth. Loud, obnoxious, smelly and extremely violent. The nigger will kill anyone to get whatever he wants.

yes

White people please stop being racist if your walking in a dark alley way with your gf or daughter. Offer your female vessel to our dark overlord or continue this endless cycle

Actually whites were slaves forced to build the pyramids so i want my reparations 10 18 year old virgin black girls will do and make them pretty too.

Im gonna draw welfare off you and sling crack in your back yard buy all the things you cant afford because your working a dead end job to keep the system fucking you in the ass. Damn it feels good to be a wigger

Obama hates blacks. He only does shit for Muslims

He has done nothing since he was in office to help blacks in fact more were killed in his 8 years by police then any other.

[citation needed]

is that another word for nigger?

underage

>we we're kings
>we was kings

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA! KANGS!

nationalreview.com/article/433222/black-americans-barack-obama-going-backwards-under-president-obama

king of the mud huts with no written language

>tfw white people dont know there is going to be something coming their way to make them slaves of today
>tfw white people are the new dindu nuffins
>tfw half breeds are the future
>mfw when I am half breed
life is good

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZZZZZZZ NIGGA

>all the countries America has invaded to get what they want
Are you even trying?

Brool story co

test

Well ancient Somalia did have kings and metallurgy before Europe did, although Mongoloid Mesopotamians were the first kings

Lets see, they talk about Blacks owning houses, the unemployment rate,and how they are economically going backwards as compared to whites. Not a single mention of police shootings
Good source.

You aren't black.

Faggot.

Mesopotamia did not have mongoloid people. They were from much further east.

>Well ancient Somalia did have kings and metallurgy before Europe did

Considering that the average IQ of blacks is 85, kings and metallurgy don't seem to be important

a king and his queen.

I guess that kings and queens eat well

Outside of Caucasus and negroid regions leave only one option

Neither does ancient Greece considering that's the IQ of the average alt righter

Pretty good evidence slaves didn't build the pyramids. Talented tradesmen did you know...because the apes couldn't figure out how to stack stones.