B do you think she fucked him? what's the best revenge

b do you think she fucked him? what's the best revenge

Living a successful life without her.... Just kidding kill yourself.

she's on a trip with some gfs and one of her friends started posting pics of the trip to her fb page

whats going on here

gf is on a trip. saw these pics and not sure if she's just having fun or actually fucked this guy. I'm done with her either way but want to know what b think about this whore

Yeah she fucked him.
Revenge an aids test.

you're insecure

no I'm pissed

Tits or GTFO....

You were lucky this bitch revealed herself without obliterating your life. Imagine that you discover she is this kind of slut a few years after marriage.
No matter if she fucked or no that guy, she exhibits slut behaviours, and you should cut her from your life. Sluts are used cars: you don't mind renting them, taking for a ride, or sharing them, but you don't pay full price for them and don't take full all-risks insurance on it.
Make sure to thank the dumb bitch friend who posted this shit helping discover your gf as a slut.

thanks I feel the same way

Licking her pussy when she gets home.

She's just having some quality time with her friend and that guy. That's what trip meant to be. You are just insecure man. Plus, I don't understand why some men feel so pissed about the idea of another man finding their girlfriends, wives sexually attractive. If other men didn't find her attractive, bitch ain't shit.

Walter White got cucked confirmed

youd be ok with your girl having "quality time" with another guy?

Did you even message her about it? Why the fuck are you coming here like a beta faggot instead of confronting her about it? This thread is fucking bait. I hope someone finds her facebook page and posts this entire thread to her just to show how much of a faggot you are OP.

I did contact her 2 days ago with no response

and i doubt you'll find her fb

Tell her your over, delete/block her number, never answer any of her texts, leave her in the dust.

How can you be with such a whore and not even know about it from earlier?

How long have you been together?

As for the revenge, just show the picture to everyone, especially guys she's interested in, it'd even be a good deed. Nobody will ever settle for a coalburner, unless it's a literal cuckold, but then he's doomed either way.

And why don't you share some info/pics?

Don't break up with her yet OP, plan your revenge - if it's any consolation those pics being public is almost destructive of her enough

you're a major faggot if your girl is dropping her pussy on a guy on the dance floor and you think it's nothing and real men dont get insecure blablabla

That's hot and fuck yeah. I encourage her to do so. Bitches are meant to be fucked. So what difference does it make if me or some random other guy fucked her. Point is that she had a great time and enjoyed it. That's all that matters, man.

>Make a bunch of copies of those images

> when she returns from her trip confront her and tell her you'll give the images to all of her friends and family unless she lets you do anal.

> fuck her in the ass, take pics, post here

> give family and friends the images anyway

3 years. I'm not sharing info -- thanks white knights on /b

just keep sharing those pics with guys she going to date just seems like a waste of fucking time

Get out of here you cuck faggot. People like you make me sick. If my girl enjoyed fucking anyone else and had a "great time" cheating like a fucking whore, you bet she'd be on the street.

How's daquan's thick black bull dick treating your girl by the way?

Make an ultimatum. You tell her basically this: "Ok since I tried messaging you and getting in touch with you with absolutely no reply, since I've seen pictures of you dancing with other guys on your profile, since you're acting suspicious as hell, I'm gonna let you know right now I'm about ready to call us off. If you want to continue this relationship, let me know, but posting pictures of you dirty dancing with other guys that is NOT me shows me you're either forgetting we're going out OR are making a statement that you don't want to further continue this relationship. You let me know what it is so I can make sure to get your stuff packed and ready for you to leave if you want to split. At this point I'm assuming you're intentionally ignoring me and dodging the issue." Then after that whether or not she responds should be an indicator she wants to continue or break up with you. Either way fuck taht bitch.

>3 years
Literally how is it possible that you have been with her for this long without noticing that she's a massive whore?

This is completely incomprehensible to me. Don't you have control over your woman? Why did she even go on a vacation without you?

That girl beside her is gorgeous

Kys for shitposting this multiple times a day you fucking shill

Doubt she fucked him.

Drunk chicks are whorish, but doesn't mean they will fuck just any nignog, white or black.

That particular black nignog looks ugly as fuck.

that's the same girl? she looks more in shape there

So true. Thinking of my girl riding another cock makes me instahard.

Ohhh shit...those trips with GF's are usually a sign that she's fooling around with other guys. Those friends of hers are encouraging her to cheat on you and "have fun". I bet you that's what's happening. NEVER trust any of those girlfriend travels with her friends vacations. THAT part right there is where you fucked up and missed a HUGE indicator that she had cheating intentions in mind. I had it happen to me....found out about it through her friends, confronted her, she confessed and I broke it off. She didn't give a fuck...she was cold about it. Either way, fuck that shit...keep the pictures, confront her about it, if she shrugs it off, fucking break it off. Pack her shit and tell her to GTFO. There is likely a 75-99% chance she fucked another guy. The odds are high. I guarantee it. And if the friends are posting those pictures and are friends with you, then I bet you those friends are also sending a message saying they never liked you being her BF and are taunting you with these photos. At this point, why does it matter that you keep her identity a secret?

Coming from a guy that's been dating a woman that's lied and cheated for 5 years. Run. You run and you don't fucking look back.

>white nignogs
Are you actually retarded, user?

Why are you still with her after five years?

Because I'm fucking stupid I guess

Fuck that. The idea only appeals to me to confirm my belief that all women are whores, and even the most pure can become corrupt whores who take it in the ass from the ”right guy” and even give rimjobs.

Other than that, I'd be more pissed if my current gf of almost 4 years got with another guy. Good thing I'm tech savvy.

clean her holes out with boiling water, bleach and a wirebrush.

Shit man... just end it. Feel like shit for a week or two, realise how much better life can be, get on with things. You've got Stockholm syndrome.

Also tech savvy. Got to the point that I had keyloggers and vision software installed on everything. Anxiety and computer skills are an unhealthy combination

If she did fuck him, she'll probably just lie about it. You'll never believe her, regardless. Cut all ties now, save yourself the time and agony.

>she's in trip with gfs
>picture was taken by a man

You don't playfully call friends nignogs?

Also, I think anyone who is thuggish looking, etc deserves the title of nignog... Regardless of race.

She was an alcoholic. Things only happened when she drank. She's been clean for 8 months. And has settled down a great deal. I knew the what the issue was and genuinely loved her personality. She also fucked me pretty well. So I helped her get better.

yup

So long as you're happy. Peace.

Haha, yeah. I'm not worried about her laptop, she's hardly on it, but I am an Android expert. I root all our shit. Since she flirted with an ex 2 years ago she gave me all her passwords. Didn't even ask her. She is/has been trying to prove herself since then, so I admire her for that.

Shut the fuck up, you insecure beta fuck. You know, actually I told my girlfriend whenever she's going on holiday to update her tinder. Knowing that some guy would keeping her company and all gives me piece of mind. Either way, she's going to lie and suck every dick in 3rd mile radius, so why not give her the permission and let her enjoy the life she wants. It's freeing and liberating lifestyle. Sometimes I asked her to told me how was the sex and whether she was liked it. Give women a total freedom and they will give you the ultimate love. Life is simple

Dump that disgusting monkey nigger lover

IDK, got any pics of her getting nigger dick?

More of that Indian girl please

Getting there, user. Peace and long life to you.

Damn OP, she got tons of nigger dick by the looks of it-How's nigger cum taste OP? Like fried chicken or watermelon?

that pic was from a trip we took together. did you want a few more from the trip she is on now

Well, I also call them gypsies and other kinds of subhumans, but that's only in jest. Claiming seriously that somebody of another race can be a nigger/negro (something black) is just completely retarded.

This thread again? OP, you're a special kind of bitch.

fucksake, drop her quick

that other pic made a miracle for her to not look bad

gross and a cheater, just drop it

So how do you feel now? We've given you our advice....what's your conclusion OP?

OP, how old is she may I ask?

don't have any

Post nudes or kys

men staying with cheating partners is the same as women staying with abusive partners. It should have the same stigma to it imo.

It comes from a fear of being alone/not being good enough for another relationship.

you know what to do friend.....good luck

of course she did.

revenge tipp: fuck him too

packing her shit as we speak

And still partying like she's 19? Dude, just run. Far and fast.

Pics or it didn't happen

That's nasty

32? ! Fuck me dude, stick with her. She is definitely blessed with good genes. I thought she's 23 or something. Don't listen these virgin faggot sexless neckbeards. If there opinion actually has weight and merit, they wouldn't be masturbating to anime. You have got a beautiful lovely woman. Keep her man.

>lovely woman
>this desperation

LOL dat low self esteem. I'm speechless. Dump her OP. Don't be a dick about it but yeah, run for the hills.

This.
And fuck the chick who posted the pictures

fuck it if tards want nudes email me @ [email protected] and I'll hit you back. no fucking white knights

I've heard her stories. she'd be a fun fuck

Are you literally retarded or something? Post them here you faggot!!! I'm not gonna email you for them, fucking phishing faggot ass omega cuck!!! And your email is shit....b4chan....how fucking summerfag of you.

What is the time span of these pictures?

In some she looks almost under-aged, while in other she looks quite old.

3 years

It amazes me how people STILL fall for weak bait and pasta... These pictures were posted here before, same cuck shit different story, you idiots are falling for weak bait. Stop replying to these stupid threads and they'll go away.

I posted yesterday with the same story, but said I wouldnt share her pics until i knew for sure but now I'm just pissed. so fuck you fag

nah not yesterday m8 it was here way before, nice try though you made pleanty of morons believe you. Now GTFO with your bullshit and stop posting these stupid cuck threads you are not "trolling" anyone.

wtf are you talking bout

go.
away.

This!

And the best revenge is for you to fuck him she will be sooo jelly

damn she looks focused af

what he said

>Give women a total freedom and they will give you the ultimate love.

Let me fix that for you…

>Give women a total orgasm and they will give you the ultimate love.

When you fuck them better than anyone else has they will not desire other cock.

Work on that dick game bro!

It's not difficult since many dudes are clueless when it comes to sex, and nose woman don't know what good sex is

Protip: slowly slam the pussy like a battering ram while gently caressing their hair and softly kissing them.

The cognitive dissidence turns their brains to goo and makes them cum buckets.

Low self esteem? You fucking betas are beyond deluded. That women is gorgeous as fuck, not to mention she's sexually open minded and adventurous. It's a very rare combination to find. OP is just faggot, and believe me, he won't be finding any woman who's as nearly hot as that magnificent looking woman.

Confirmed cuck

I know how to fuck women. I literally made my girl ran out of breath and exhausted that she's no longer able to continue and begged me to stop and let her breathe. I wasn't even fucking, but just teasing her and foreplay. Ironically she came from a trip and told me she fucked two guys, and that was my way of showing her that no matter, hardly any man would fuck her as good as I do fuck her. She basically does everything. From rimjob to asslicking. I let her fuck around in return tho

This guy speaks truth, user

As long as guys keep putting dumb sluts like this on pedestal they will keep walking all over you.

Yeah... youre an insecure cuck.

Sorry user… but if your being begged to stop you're doing it wrong.

My woman is 22 and extremely hot, I wouldn't fuck OPs girl for 100 dollars. She doeant look young for her age and she's ugly. I'm not a neck beard, I'm 6'1" fit 175lbs. I've been with plenty of girls, none that ugly. Shes nothing special at all. I'd have been long gone

>I wouldn't fuck OPs girl for 100 dollars.
>I'd have been long gone

Pick one dumbass!

I love the black dude in the surf like Jaws... just waiting for his chance

Ha!!
Waiting for user to fall asleep