CTRL-V THREAD, post what you have, no fixing or clearing

CTRL-V THREAD, post what you have, no fixing or clearing.

youtu.be/_z12ZQ2_DFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXry4moAanI
youtu.be/muR37g2NlbM
ulaffulose.com/pong/love/
kissanime.to/Anime/One-Piece-Dub/Episode-042-Explosion-Fishman-Arlong-s-Fierce-Assasult-From-The-Sea?id=99350
etsy.com/market/fur_bra
youtube.com/watch?v=yat6DOwxZ_c
i.4cdn.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

おもいっきり 探偵 団 覇 悪 怒 組
I was trying to figure out where somebody got this reaction pic.

Looks like early 2000s.

I figured it out already it is an old ass moon-rune pc game.

Forgot pic, so free bump I guess.

ennio morricone

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

Hiroyuki Nishimura

//x4
//patch=1,EE,203609D4,extended,8FA2319C
//patch=1,EE,203609D8,extended,00021080
//patch=1,EE,203609DC,extended,AFA2319C

//x8
patch=1,EE,203609D4,extended,8FA2319C
patch=1,EE,203609D8,extended,000210C0
patch=1,EE,203609DC,extended,AFA2319C

//x16
//patch=1,EE,203609D4,extended,8FA2319C
//patch=1,EE,203609D8,extended,00021100
//patch=1,EE,203609DC,extended,AFA2319C

creds to the fag who gets what this is

It's some kind of coding, that much is clear.
My google-fu says ps2 emulator code of some kind.
Am I correct?

Perhaps cheats?

youtube.com/watch?v=NXry4moAanI

DREAMS
ARE LIKE
THE FECAL MATTER OF THE MIND
AND WITHIN THAT FECAL MATTERS IS ENTIRE UNIVERSES OF UNRIVALED BEAUTY AND INEXPLICABLE TERROR

correct. cheat codes for pcsx2

congrats user, have some memes

youtu.be/muR37g2NlbM

ulaffulose.com/pong/love/

Whats PSCX2?

No One Lives Forever

HYPOTHETICALLY

ps2 emulator. I'm using it to replay DQ8 cos childhood memories. It runs pretty well provided you have a decent computer.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Cred Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

My copypasta. That isn't a copy pasta because I made this and only I use it.

kissanime.to/Anime/One-Piece-Dub/Episode-042-Explosion-Fishman-Arlong-s-Fierce-Assasult-From-The-Sea?id=99350

etsy.com/market/fur_bra

Easy download link?

youtube.com/watch?v=yat6DOwxZ_c

i.4cdn.org/

cuck