My sister is downstairs asleep on the couch. Pic related. What do?

My sister is downstairs asleep on the couch. Pic related. What do?

Post tits of her nao

Man the harpoons

squeeze them big titties for me

In what fucking world is she a whale

just fuck about on Cred Forums, what else you got to do today? you ain't gonna get freaky with sis and we all know it

Post tit pics or go to bed

Sniff feet

Cum on her face

Fuck her you stupid faggot

Just put your dick in her and say "Surprise"!

Take a picture of her with your hard dick wrapped in a pair of her panties in the foreground. Send it to her phone, then leave the house making a lot of noise as you go, so as to wake her. Post results.

Tits
We need tits

stick dick between tiddies and nutblast cummies

do a sweet backflip

go downstairs and prove you are not a faggot
prepare and take a sharpie with you

>filename

I dunno how well she'd take getting her tits squeezed or her face cummed on..

> pic related
Bitch sleeps funny

try it to find out!

Just show us the tits OP

fucks sakes man post more pics of those massive milk sacks

Just sit down on the couch and keep her warm.. She might wanna get frisky.. Or cuddle

Just get the tits out enough for a pic
Be careful.
Fuck, take a pic of her sleeping so we know you are not a total fag

Post sleeping creep pics of course. We can go from there.

post a pic of her sleeping, show us what we're working with.

or be a puss

She's kinda beautiful. I bet she looks like an angel waiting to be blessed with a fat load right now

Go into her room and dress up like a girl then post pics.

Dubs demand it

pic related? your sister? seriously?
Are you sure you didn't just have a wet dream on your bed OP?
Prove and we talk then

Hand in bowl of warm water.

Take a picture of her sleeping

OP probably won't delivery because he's a pussy

Rolling for this!

Show she boobs

Earth
Except in US where everyone's fat

Quit being a little bitch and get her tits out and take a fucking picture you fuckin dipshit.

Give proof niggah.

>she boobs

Steal her phone post her win

OP if you dont show thos efucking tits real soon i'm gonna have to bump your thread repeatedly until you do

make her bop yer baloney,

I'm a pussy, but here are some more pics

sniff her feet

Steal her phone, install Domino's Pizza app, order her a pizza, place phone with app open in her sleeping hand and pizza next to her. Try not to laugh when she wake up and is like "I sleep-order pizza?!" Eat pizza with sister and apologize for prank.

Take a pic of yo cock hovering over her face

Just do it OP or abort thread

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

Wake her up while you are butt naked and then ask her why she's screaming

At least get a pic of her sleeping

THIS

Go take a pick of her sleeping, post
Then remove top, post
Etc. Are you going to just be some kind of bubbly bitch, excited at the concept but not doing it? I'm convinced you are. OP is always a faggot.

I think OP is full of shit and he's stealing fb pics of some chick he's been fapping to for who knows how long... I'm out

/Thread

who cares, she's got huge tits, we need more

good fucking lord

thats really your sister?

You have 6 options:

>1. Cum on her face.
>2. Cum on her glorious tits.
>3. Put your cock in her mouth.
>4. Put your cock in her cunt.
>5. Steal her phone, and search for nudes of her... you know DAMN WELL shes taken pics of those glorious tits of hers. Email the pictures to yourself and have jerk off material for life.
>6. Do absolutely nothing.

Those are your 6 options.

Steal her laptop and play league of legends until one of three things happen

1) master support
2) gangrene sets into your fingers
3) your dad finishes fucking all 5 holes (skullfuck the ears too) and it becomes your turn.

MOAR she is cute

Pic of her on couch with timestamp faggot

You forgot this:

you are fucking retarded, gay and live in your mommies basement, hating women and secretly longing to suck a basket of nigger cock

about as well as she will take finding out you are doing this on 4 chan. unless you provide some substance and good stuff, you are likely to be exposed and your sister told of your OP faggotry

this is good

get her tits out and show us.

Dirty jew

>I dunno how well she'd take getting her tits squeezed or her face cummed on..
there's one way to find out

Raid panty drawer. Show thongs.

Not your sister. You're just a sad permavirgin. Thread is cancer. OP is a faggot.

This thread is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and OP should feel bad.

Just take a picture of her sleeping for proof, VERY LOW RISK

This

And this

Man let your sister sleep you fucking freak

We all know its all bull... Yet we all still hold on to the small glimmer of hope that OP isn't a fag, this one time.

OP HAS LEFT THE THREAD
SHITPOSTING IS THE ONLY FUCKIN WAY

Maybe

Yes

Fuck yourself moralfag

He might have gone to grab a pic for us

I didn't know I had morals for wanting this guy to not try to rape his fucking blood sibling while she slept. Shit, guess we're setting the bar really fucking low today.

Underated post

the least he could do is grab us some creep shots

Welcome to the Internet, I'll be your guide.

i want to see her nipples, can you make it happen?

Tickle her til she wakes up

thanks bud

I just want to see some creep shots. Jesus what's going through your head man? You're fucked up

Hand in bowl of warm water. Then steal her piss soaked panties and wring them out into your mouth. Swish and swallow. Report taste.

"Hey sis. I'm sorry to wake you, but I have to tell you something important. Something that I have been thinking about for a while and, I feel that it needs to be said and out there. I think that you are one of the most beautiful young women that I have ever seen. You are smart, talented and a very caring person. For all of those reasons I must tell you that I need to rage fuck your stink hole."

Lick her feet

Bump?

Thread DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD

THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD

Cum in her hair