I cried this morning because my whole (normie) life is messed up. I also have birthday today...

I cried this morning because my whole (normie) life is messed up. I also have birthday today, feels so fucking bad that girl who ive been dating doesnt remember it (should maybe dump her even tho we bonded a lot) and even my dad and few so called "friends" have forgotten my birthday. I fucking remember my all friends birthdays, atleast closest friends... Ofc I wont remind her or any of my friends about it, its selfish and really low even from me.

My studies are also fucked up, I will not graduate cause I cant focus on that shit and I lack self-confidence. I thought my depression was gone but I think its still there behind corner, peeking and laughing there.

I dont know why I tell you this, but I know most of you anons are good people inside and Id like to get some good advices, what the fuck should I do? Why I am feeling like this since yesterday, I think suicide is only option. The world im living is fucked up.

just tell them its your birthday, why do you have to be so autistic about it?

Happy birthday OP. I feel your feels

Man up fag

I told few in group chat, so its okay. But the most shittiest is that two of my closest friends havent said anything even tho we been talking about my brithday some time ago.

you should wait, sometimes things aren't like they look like

Don't get so emotional about it. The only birthdays that I remember are mine and my brothers. And it has already happened to me to forget both of them. TBH I don't like the attention so I never tell anyone.

Fuck the last time I actually wanted to celebrate I must have been like 10 years old.

You're going to check out because no one remembered your birthday? Maybe you should, it only gets worse the older you get.

On the flipside, you could mention it to those close to you including your gf and maybe go out to the bar for a few drinks.

In summary, your birthday isn't a big deal to anyone but you. No one else really cares and the world keeps turning and tomorrow's another day.

it's just your birthday
i don't think birthdays are a big deal

I still no have point in this life. I dont even know what I want to study or become when Im older. Ffs, im 21

If no one gives a shit about your birthday,
consider the fact that even less people would give a shit about you killing yourself. So if you're bothered by the first, you probably shouldn't follow through with the second.

If it's so important to you, you can also...

Sorry OP I don't know what to say since I don't give a shit about mine. I genuinely tried to come up with something.

Happy birthday you massive faggot

You're 21, stop being a whiney faggot and grow a pair. How the fuck do you even have a gf being such a pussy ass crybaby? I'm voting on the 'kill yourself' side.

So fall out of school, who the fuck cares, get a job and raise a family. With killing yourself, youre only going to hurt your friends and relatives. Next year, have a birthday party, invite your friends atleast a week before the event. Fuck I dont even remember most of the birthdays.

Chill bruh I forget my own birthday sometimes it's only special if you want it ti be and then not everyone will accommodate that. I usually remember my birthday the day of and then have a great day because I'm not expecting anything so everything I do myself is fun

Ofc I wont kill myself because of my birthday is frogotten, its just those other big issues I have. I feel worthless and shadow even to my best friends and girl I like so fucking much... Like I said I started feeling like this yesterday, I dont know why the fuck.

Thank you very much dude ;__;

You're still young. I just turned 23 and am on my 2nd year.

Fuck I'm old should I just off myself? Naah I'll pass. I'm not even the oldest by far.

Set yourself a goal. example: "in 5 years I want to have some degree in a area that interests me so I'll be able to find a job in the sector"

I don't know if you're in the US but but in most of europe studying doesn't cost much so even if you chose the wrong subject it's not the end of the world.

Also consider if you even want to study

>source: This is the 3rd field that I'm trying

i love my friends and i dont fucking know when is their bd

Who gives a shit people forgot your birthday faggot suck it the fuck up and man up, life's gonna be hard on you if you're this much of a pussy.

Its those feelings man, as a finnfag i dont show or say those to anyone. I told my "gf" my biggest secrets when i was drunk and i just feel empty now. I think she didnt understand how fucking big those things are to me.

thanks homobear!

Its not that easy in my country, your chance to get job is so low without papers from any school. I want to do something in my life what I care and means a lot to me. Well I can always just read astronomy, do some shitty alternative music and maybe work at grocery store.

Sry anons for bad english and disorganized posts.

I'll do that shit but first I need medication for my possible ADD so I can study but its late now, i should graduate in december and last big tests are next week, havent practiced any cause my fucking mind is fucking me too fucking much.

I need help from professionals...

Why is girlfriend in quotation marks?
This is starting to sound less like an actual girlfriend that you're fucking and more like some chick that likely friend-zoned your whiney ass after you got drunk and said stupid shit just like you're blabbering about ITT. Kys OP.

because we are not officially in relation ship or something like that. And I think we dont reach that point and its better for me.