So, I've been flirting with pic related and things escalated. I was considering cheating on my girlfriend...

So, I've been flirting with pic related and things escalated. I was considering cheating on my girlfriend, but decided against it and I need to tell this other girl that I won't be hooking up with her.
Problem is, I made the mistake of really talking to her, and she said that she really likes me and needs somebody, and she feels like she wants to let down her walls. I'd rather not admit that I've been chatting her while I have a girlfriend (and am thus a shitbag, not the good guy she believes I am). What do?

Delete her off your shit and stop responding.

I considered this, but I feel like it will really hurt her. She's been through some emotional shit, which makes me feel even worse about this

she looks about 14 you pedo

not worth cheating bud
just tell her you don't want her to send any more pics like that (even if you do), best in the long run to avoid the situation.
I'd say don't say/ do anything you wouldn't want your gf seeing.

She's 22. I'm 26

op u have to tell them this shit up front. I have a gf, ill fuck you anyway... then they know whats going down

Post a pic of your current gf so we can accurately judge what we would do... Advice shall follow.

Dubs checked and dem tiities tho, sucks to be you Cred Forumsro

send that girl a link to this thread. post results.

Pussy you were suppose to fuck her on her desk

dem tits tho, I'd keep her around just for the pics she gives you

Take it from someone with experience in this regard. Either you gotta pick or you'll lose them both. Don't be a cheating faggot

This

I've already decided that I can't do it. Dem titties tho... I just love my girlfriend, so...

Do you have any pics of this girl that show more of her body? This angle is used all the time by fat chicks to hide their size

I know, dude. Fuck. I still want to do bad.

hit her up for a 3 way, problem solved

That's fucked up faggot.
You lied, your fault.
You knew what was up.
Tell her the truth.
If she really is damaged, she will appreciate the truth. And if shit goes sideways, that is all 100% your fault.

Op fuck her you stupid fag. The rl with ya homegirl wont hold forever & women are cheating Bitches

She is fairly thick, but not bad IMO. She used to be pretty big, but lost a lot of weight. Still has dem titties though.

Introduce her to people anyone would wana play with those titties

Just tell her "I am not the person you think I am, I don't want to hurt you. We should stop talking, its for the best."

Forgot pic

Meant to quote
Not

Bleh. Not into fat chicks at all so I'm gonna sit the rest of the thread out. I hope your gf is hotter than this bitch tho op

the tits don´t even look that big. So if you love your gf, don´t do it.

lol seconded this. Not worth it OP

fuck her man go full playa with both bitches

Not worth?

Not worth it?

So you want a problem you created to magically disappear without having to endure any of the consequences? Man the fuck up and take it on the chin. Tell her the truth, that you are a horny scumbag. That will very quickly pop her little bubble and she'll be able to move on.

She's clearly a whore...she will care for one week and begin with a new "male friend" she won't even think about you

I hope your current girlfriend finds out and you get dumped

Tbf, I'd fuck her. Got any actual nudes? Give me her Snapchat, I'll confide in the cunt.

Fine, OP. But tell us, what is so intriguing about this girl compared to your gf

linking her to this thread is the only logical move

shes disgusting in both. Fucking better your standards dumb fuck.

I just want to blow my load on some big titties. ;_;

If you want real advice on how to get out of this without feeling too bad or hurting her too bad, just become a boring faggot or or start acting like you're really into some kind of fringe theory that makes you seem crazy. Whatever you can come up with to make yourself someone she doesn't really want. Talk to her a little less and less. Let it fizzle out and die.

If she's super desperate though you're not getting out of this without drama, so you might as well just be super up front and apologize to her. She'll be mad, but at least you won't be wasting her time anymore and later on she'll at least remember you came clean early and it will do less to further ruin her perception of men.

Then again though, women are social climbing whores and their happiness, wants, needs, opinions, etc. don't really matter because they will just keep climbing that ladder until they end up sitting on a dick that gives them the life they want.

So I guess it's up to you. Trick her into not being interested if you want to spare her feelings. It's seriously the best way.
Or just pump her and dump her and never talk to her again, because she'll be on some other dude next week anyway.

GL making your choice.

But do you really? I mean... Not the bullshit show you put on to keep her happy, but deep inside with 100% honesty? If not gtfo man. Would you have been out flirting if you really did?

Just saying. Been there man, been there.

She's fat fuck. Unless you're actually Jabba the Hut I wouldn't even consider it. Alternatively post pictures of your current gf so we can compare this whale to her and make a better decision.

Reading is hard user

this

best advice yet

>thick
Are you serious? She's a whale. If that's thick then wtf is a whale?

Be straight with her, OP. She's an adult. Part of being an adult is coming in contact with shitty people who lead you on. Just gotta rip that bandaid off, friend. Tell her you have a significant other and that getting tangled with her was a mistake.

Apologize and cut all contact with her. It's that easy, OP.

Kek. You want to do the right thing by her, so you start dumping all the private pics she sent you on Cred Forums. Something tells me you don't care about this girls feelings as much as you say

Yo if she's coming on to you hard like that knowing you have a gf makes me think she's only "been through alot" because she creates those situations and outcomes for herself. I'd have to agree and say it's not worth cheating based on the fact that you haven't even done anything with her and you already feel bad about it lol and why add demons right?

OP you retard. This girl has serious issues. Nobody who has gone through some emotion cramp starts sending these types of messages unless they have problems or are desperate for attention. If you fuck her you're going to be putting your dick in crazy and that's not going to end well.

You've already fucked up too actually she's gonna find you.

First of all, you should get something through your head.

"I really lover her though" is a lie that you tell yourself. Love is imaginary, and it is a recent fabrication. You have to think about how much you want to maintain your current relationship, not "how much I love my girlfriend".

If you want to maintain the relationship that you are in, obviously you can't sleep with the hippo. The best defense you have is to just ignore her, perhaps even delete snapchat for a while. She will go away and find other cocks to shove in her throat (you aren't that special, trust me)

Cocksucking hippos aside, what do you want from your relationship? Children? Security? "MUH HABBIDESS :3"?

If you aren't satisfied (for example, sexually) then you should communicate with your girlfriend about this.

Again, to recap, you need to think about this in terms of maintaining a relationship (not love, love doesn't exist).

LOOK AT HER ARMS, DUDE, SHE'S A FAT ASS

another rational human being

Any nudes?

isnt that the bitch Giovana Plowman who sucked her own bloody tampon dry like 3 years ago

No. -_-

Pussy. that bitch was ready and willing to get fucked on a desk OP. Yall could've done some foreplay and plowed that bitch. You're saying you dont want to hurt her and all this other bullshit but its not like she's your main girl. Only thing side bitches are good for is to fuck and smoke a blunt. You cant be a cheater and start thinking about the side bitch's feelings, only worry about your main girl's feelings. Since you already made up your mind thought i suggest you just stop talking to the side bitch cold turkey. Might as well cut it off before you dig yourself a bigger hole and she falls "in love". Plus, at 22 she's trying to get dicked down as much as possible. Especially them chubby ones.

Dumping non nudes to Cred Forums. Oh no, I'm basically hitler.

/thread

Youre a shitbag and youve made this thread to feel better about yourself
/thread
/killyourself

anymore photos? non-nude that is

All these fucking white knights make me sick. Fuck both bitches. If you truly loved your gf, you wouldn't have started shit with some other bitch. Just get the best of both worlds, you betafaggot. Man up.