Who else is into selffucking ? Is it gay ?

Who else is into selffucking ? Is it gay ?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/4889721/selffuck_and_cum_on_ass.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not gay, balls don't touch

I think this is just another way to masturbate, so technically not gay

How long does your dick need to be for it?

Mine is not very long, like 4.5 inches. But you need to bend it when it's soft, if you want to selffuck. You can first try to touch your anus with the tip of your dick, to see if it's even possible

Thanks

6.7 inches should be fine then.

Hope it's pleasurable

Just tried it but i can't seem to get it in easily, the head of the penis just slips back when i try to push it in. Need lube or something?

Hope you'll enjoy it

Yes need a lot of lube, and before I finger myself a bit, so that my ass is not too tight when I try to selffuck

Thanx

Gonna need moar.

i couldnt get it in the hole when i tried

As soon as you finger yourself it's gay... faggot

Got the tip near the anus but my dick couldn't get hard all bent up like that so I wasn't able to push it in, any tips?

Use lube, relax and push hard your soft dick in ;)

It isn't gay, since balls don't touch.

Push the head of your soft dick after putting a lot of lube. Without lube, it won't work.

I was using lots of spit but my dick wasn't long enough to be pushed in, it's like 6 inches fully erect though

I've always wanted to fuck myself with my own dick... problem is, it never works. So you have to get your cock in your ass when it's soft?? How the fuck does that even work? So jam your soft dick into your ass and what, let it get hard while it's inside you? Lots of lube, obviously... I would love to cum in my own ass. I think that would be the most intense feeling there is... I can't even really fathom it... I mean think about it... you get the feeling from your dick of being in a tight warm asshole... and you get the feeling from your asshole of having a cock in it.... AT THE SAME TIME. I'd love to be able to pull this off one day...

I love selffucking. I wish I had someone there to watch me and touch me when I'm doing it.

This turn me on so much... xhamster.com/movies/4889721/selffuck_and_cum_on_ass.html

any tips on how to do it?

Bump