So Cred Forums I just got into a car accident yesterday

So Cred Forums I just got into a car accident yesterday
> pic very related

I have next to no money (1k), I do have insurance to cover the other person I hit but not myself

How do I come up with probably

I dont see any damages that hinder car operations, why do yo crave sheckles, Jew-sama?

2000$? Jesus fuck...
Go to a u-pullit junk yard and you'll pay like $100 and do it yourself faggit

Don't know what kind of car and where you life. But.... ebay sure is available. Get a used headlamp and a used fender in matching color. Won't cost more than maybe 500 bucks. Change yourself. Thats only some screws and plug.
Bumper is all plastic, so no need to do anything. If you want to safe even more just get the headlamp, and wait for the fender to rust off before getting a new one.

Car looks drivable to me. And why spend any money on a 07 altima?

I only need the headlamp, headlight is fully functional. The fender has me worried and it is partially sticking out in the back toward the tire.

Makes me feel like a fag

Maybe won't be as new, but well enough if you're low on money.

wtf OP, the car is fine. IF you had the money, sure, be my guest, fix it. But if you don't, stop being such a pussy and drive it as is. Nothing wrong with it

Get some color match paint online for like 20 bucks. New headlight unit for 100ish. Install new light and repaint scuff marks.

OP here again. Insurance is insurance, and since I'm at fault in this shit they won't entirely cover it.

The vehicle I hit barely had ANY damage but it's a fucking 2016 ford with a dented bumper and paint scratches so that shit will cost a ton out of pocket for whatever insurance doesn't cover. Should've specified that in the original post

so its scratched up a bit and the headlight cover is smashed? big fucking deal. car still drives fine so why spend money you don't have on pure aesthetics? this is the kind of bad spending habits that probably got you into this mess of not having money to begin with. either fix it on the cheap yourself, go to a wreckers yard to get a spare headlight cover, get some paint and do it yourself, or stop having a fucking sook and just leave it like it is

That doesn't make any sense, you mean you have to pay the deductible?

And I've never understood how poorfags drive around with shitty insurance. It's not that much more to just get good insurance, maybe a few hundred. Instead you ride around like a nigger until something happens and then have no money to cover it. Stupid and pathetic, stay poor

It's a fucking sentra, it's a shitbox that only deserves to be duct taped back together. Does it drive straight? Congrats you have more than the bare minimum for 8it to qualify as a working vehicle.

You fucking serious, faggot?

Get a new headlight and some polish, done.

Lmao I'm a new driver. I have AAA, my father pays 4K a year fuck of US insurance is all shit

bro I have a 2016 Camaro and someone rear ended me, the car is fine mines worst that shit happened like 2 months ago. don't worry about it but if you wanna be a cuck like other people said just diy.

It's an Altima dumb cunt

There's a new PAIR of headlights for your 2005-2006 altima on ebay right now for $90.

Gun Metallic touch up paint is $8.99.

Some dip shit rear ended me in my 2015 durango. I had to fight state farm for a month for them to finally fix my car, all because the dip shit couldn't pay the deductible. You asshole do nothing but cause big issues.

Combine it with a heat gun, rubber mallet, some cut+polish and wax you can have it looking pretty much spot on for under $175us and with a weekend of work.

>Blaming dip shits for his shit insurance company
Here's an idea faggot: get full comprehensive, and then when something like that happens, YOUR insurance company repairs it and then they get the money off the other insurance company.

Unless it works differently in your shithole of a country and somehow full comprehensive allows your insurer to sit on their fucking hands

The only thing you "have" to fix is the lamp. And thats only if your state requires yeatly inspections.

Maybe $50 used from a junker.

You live in a no fault state, OP does not.

Thats the difference.

He doesn't even need to even with inspections.
The only requirement is that all the lights work correctly and the reflector is in place.

It all is, if OP wanted to he could tear the rest of the front plastic off and nobody could say shit as long as the globes didn't get smashed from rocks

its natural selection, you're a dumb fuck

We both had state farm. They wanted me to pay the deductible or they wanted him to, but they wouldn't touch the car unless someone payed. But they ended up paying a few grand worth of repairs and payed for my rental for two weeks so it's all gravy.

I definitely do not live no fault.

I, unlike poor OP, pay for full comprehensive, low deductible, free tow, free roadside, the whole nine nards. So, I don't have to deal with any of the bull shit that comes along with being poor and let my insurance deal with everything.

That's the difference

What's a nard

Replacement headlight would cost you 100 on ebay.

hahahahahahaha we dont know how to make money.

Then you ditch those worthless cunts and get an insurer who don't suck fat donkey dick.

I expect my full comprehensive to give me money if i drive my car drunk into a fucking tree, how are you accepting that shit

a slim jim is only gonna cost you like 60 bucks dude.

Sell car parts for cash.

Sell those dub dubs

I agree, I would have ditched that company as soon as my car was fixed. It doesn't matter if it's the same insurance company.

You were filing under his policy, so it's standard procedure for them to pay you fully and then get deductible from the policy holder. You let them walk all over you.

Implying that makes it any less of a shitbox