CUCK MY LIFE IN TO PIECES
cont.

>anons post girls they know
>comment on ones you think are sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably would if she wasn't a shitty dress up nerd

Posted this girl at the end od the last thread. What would Anons do?
more?

Yes, moar.

Wwyd

Worth posting all of this slut again Anons? Anyone interested/going to comment on her?

how would you fuck this bride? want more pics?

Need moar, then I'll say. I'm considering.

Please

Got the last picture? I wanna see her looking up at me

Incoming couple are her...

Just post what you haven't yet. If anons interested in old stuff post it last. I already commented on her.

More

I wanna see you looking up at me ;)

10/10 would not fuck. The niggers can have her.

This was the one man. If you want to tribute her I'd be keen

I'd put her face down against the ground and fuck her violently from behind. Both holes, no condoms, and leave after I finish inside of her

why do you little edgelord say cuck so much?

my current crush

>anons post girls they know
>comment on ones you think are sexy

that's not cucking, retard

they can have both of them? are you whoring them out to make some cash?

Wwyd To her

7/10/ I'd rip her yoga pants and pound that tight little cunt.

Fucking great stuff user. More incoming
So more?

Would definitely breed her. Her breastmilk is going to taste SO good!

Dude Shes great

school girl whore gets blacked inn every hole by gang of nigs, they all end up shooting a load over those specs

My sister?

Will continue if there's want/comments

No, I don't do business with niggers. They can have them for free.

That would be amazing

I'm agree...But she isn't pregnant...We must do something

I'd be extremely rough. Face slapping, whips, swollen hand prints, etc. She looks like she needs to be humiliated. Stretch and ruin that pussy before giving her a thick facial

How would you fuck this slut?

Facefuck her in this outfit and cum in her face. Moars??

>Dub dubs

So she gets it in that skinny ass. She won't be walking for a few days as I'm think.

Why is no one doing this thread right apart from user here? only post a pic if you are replying to someone retards.

Yes more. Any nudes?

My wife, would love to see her get fucked.

does anyone want to rape her while her family watches? who wants more of her?

Slap her face with my cock. Deep threat then anal. Moar??

Me in the gym!
I wait for her in the locker and grab her when she enters. At first she struggles, because my big cock is hurtin her, but it's getting better every thrust. At the end she begs me to come deep inside her and treat her as the slut she really is

She must be humiliated

Right up this ass.
I wish there were nudes

Wtf is with her eyebrows? She think she's Audrey Hepburn or some shit?

I love red heads. I am always more prone to be rough with them though. Their skin is so pale that when I slap or spank, it turns red and stays that way for a long time. I'd be rough with her too. Any more?

Dirty cumslu tease. Dump more of her

No you stupid cunt, if you are cuck you wouldn't reply as a bull. Bulls comment cucks post their girls. Fucking retards

I'd fuck her user. I'd leave her pussy filled with my seed.

BO ONE IS FUCKING REPLYING YOU WALKING ABORTIONS

Well that is retarded as threads like this end up with barely any responses as Cred Forums is mostly cuck

Fuck yeah user more!?

Mmmm looks like the slut likes to practice. Fapping like crazy to her

I'd love to take her down to a gondola one night. Tie her up to one of the boat's posts and slowly life up her skirt to fuck her gently and lovely behind her. Once I've cum, I'd leave her there and get other guys to come on the gondola and watch them brutally rape her.

Wow got more? I bet shes so tight, her tight little pussy would grip my dick as I hold her hips and slid into her, tears in her eyes. Then I'd bend down and start sucking her tits. I'd put her legs up, knees apart and start pounding her sweet little pussy until I blow inside her.

I'd cover that lovely face with hot cum

So is this little arab bimbo your gf?

anything goes with amy, she's filthy

Keep them coming?

This busty slut... want more? What would you do to her?

More stockings/pantyhose

She looks filthy. I bet she likes being degraded and humiliated. Anal, creampies, rough beatings, chocking, facials. Anything to make her cum and feel like someone loves her. I'd rape her.

Thanks dude Well what good are the replies if they come from cucks?

I'd pound her asshole till she cries.

Holy shit, this is my definite fetish. I'd love to let her think that she is in control, and then switch the tables as I start to dominate her, push her around, fuck her to the ground and completely make her my bitch now. Once I've gotten control over her, I'd lay back and watch her come begging to suck my cock.

I love dirty blonde bimbo Whores

Always want to facefuck this cutie, hold her hair and make her gag. I cant decide if I want to cum in her mouth or on her face so most likely pull out just as I start to cum, twisting her her so she cries out as I cum and get as much in her open mouth as I can.

cuck replies are better than no replies

wwyd to her for more

CUCK MY LIFE INTO CUCKSES THIS IS MY LAST CUCKSORT. CUCKOCASION NO CUCKING DONT GIVE A CUCK IF I CUCK MY CUCK CUCKING.

WOULD IT BE CUCK WOULD IT BE CUCK IF I CUCK MYSELF TONIGHT CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT. CUCKIFICATION OUT OF SIGHT AND IM CONTEMPLATING CUCKICIDE.

I'd love to see that.

She still have her wedding dress?
I'd make her wear it with white stockings and fucking breed her in your marital bed

That big tittied dumb slut, mmmm... I'd love to slap those around and watch them bounce as I fuck her from behind and just completely bend her to my will. Noods?

the fuck is wrong with you people

Fuck yes user! Love whores like her too
Want more? Like her legs?

She's got me diamonds. She looks down for any bing I'd love to have gah on my cook

she'll take anything, amy never says no

What does Chuck mean please help me

Spread her cheeks and tongue fuck her pussy and ass. Get her nice and wet before fucking her asshole. Ravage it until I cum inside.

For me, personally, I do not care for legs. Boobs, booty, face, and waist are all that matter to me. Because those are the things that I can control bitches like her and peg her down.

Because I'm probably the only actual Alpha male here, and I didn't comment on her. These beta fucks post facebook cringe of women that reject them and jerk off to other beta males fantasizing over what they'd do to them.

no nudes, few bikini pics though

Pretty good. Moar?

Booooo! You whore!

Cool story bro. Kys.

Chuck Woolery. The guy who used to host the dating game.

Advertising she's a tight little fucktoy. This can mslut needs to be gangbanged

I want to pound her ass so bad

If you're a waist man, what do you think of this pic of her?

If you call yourself an "Alpha male" then you really aren't one. Shut the fuck up and prove yourself by actually commenting stories instead of being an asshat.

Fuck off, newfag!

Please anons I need more!

Mmm I want to hold her down and rape her asshole

What a filthy slut. No condoms. Just a bunch of my cum in her pussy to knock her up.

Fair point. I want guys to fuck my wife but I'm probably less beta than majority posting here.

Who doesn't

I comment when there's something fuckable presented. Unlike you beta faggots who would fuck an autistic cross-eyed squirrel if you had the chance.

Or Cuck Testa, amirite?

I like that one much better than the legs one. I'd jump up on that stage, rip off the nipple coverings, grab her hair, and drag her along the stage back and forth making it an auction as to who wants to buy this slut. I'd show off her puffy, trimmed vagina and parade her boobs around. Finally, if she gets bids high enough, I would spit in her ass and enter my cock just enough to have her scream and moan. A taste for the listeners.

You more than likely are. Your wife has a nice bod. But I don't fuck what I can't see, so unless you show face.......

she would love that
wwyd? want more?

Anyone for this girl? Comments will see more pics...

Everything's fuckable, dumbshit. But everyone has their own preferences. Don't lump certain people in with "beta faggots" when I doubt you've even seen a handful of women naked. Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the thread or fuck off and be a mad cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI

What an ass.. i want her to sit on my face

why are you cencuing her, we have all seen the uncensored ones

Fuck. More. Would love to paint those pasty tits with my cum.

I can't show face as this is genuinely my wife and don't want to get caught posting pics of her. I've tried to organise a threesome with a stranger before but you just get wannabes that don't turn up contacting you.

I want to pin Clare down on her front, hands on hips pushing down and just fucking her from behind.

what would you do to these three sisters?

Adorable, never seen this one. Got others? Any of her body?

Got more of all three... what would you do to each?

I'd throat fuck her and leave her tits covered with spit, makeup, and cum. Yes I want more

Well, if you ever vacation in Ocean City, MD, look me up. If she's cute I'll wreck her for a few hours.

Is this really your last resort? You couldn't find ANYONE wanting to fuck your grill in person? You should probably kill her, then yourself for ever touching that rancid swine.

I'd make her my little fuck toy. Once I've used all the holes a chai I may come a little for toy. Once I've used all the holes id share her. Morass???

?? Yeah I'll just go around asking everyone if they are from the cuck thread on Cred Forums

ass?

What do you think of my friend?

>tfw I was about to post my gf in here, then I realized all of yall are posting ''girls you know''

Any noodz?

Well, you could make a thread, you could post on Craigslist. I'd find you. I fuck 5-6 hotwives every summer.

>in last 404 guy posted dis
>now looking for moar
>OP are u here?

A lot of them are exes, wives, and girlfriends. Mine at least, but this avoids them blaming us and unnecessary arguments

Bull from cali. I'd love to fill her up.

She looks so tiny, i'm not sure if she really could handle my big veiny cock, when i fuck her. But i wouldn't mind the tears, she cries somewhat between extasy and inner pain she can't bear, when i pin her down in the locker room

Btw. I'm a Bull, write me on kik
Kingkotellet
And send me nudes of your sluts, which aren't into your tiny cocks and want to get fucked by a real man (100kg). But be careful! If you live near my place, i'll come over and destroy your girls little ass while you got to watch, you little cuck

Wh0a Guyzzz,,
We got an ASS man hur!!! An ASS man!!!
Edgy br0, that's where the poo leaves from into the loo
Careful with that SHIT honkey fuckin clown you ;);) I knew this place would have some REAL Sicko's in it!!!! Ma mahnyyee

Thanks but we are UK

I do but not on my phone. I'll upload them somewhere for easy access and put her in the threads over the next couple days for you.

>im a bull
Pic related

Fuckin check'd. And too bad.

Thx user. At any rate will take whatever you have of that sloot.

I dig that dark eyebrow / blonde look.

kek

what would you do to ashleigh?

Too bad it looks like that shit covered toilet paper on her shoes just fell out of her fatasscrack

Hot. More?

Go to sleep honey, before I reconsider my sexual orientation and visit you

What would you do to her?

impregnate

Moar?

what would you do to this piggy? make her cry and you get topless

Gonna need moar, she has potential.

Love the freckles. I'd love to watch her suck my cock

Uh oh guys, I made the bull mad!
Bro the only thing your charging today is rent in your gaping ass.

Throat fuck her while chocking her with the collar of this blouse

What you do to her?

i beg someone cuck me

Ah, I wouldn't. I thought she was much more attractive than that. Nice bod though.

I'd spit on her face, slap her, and make her do anal

Would lay her on the edge of the bed and throat fuck her while i squeeze her fat tits that hard she would start to cry, if she wouldn't be already crying thanks to the lack of oxygen caused by my phat veiny cock

Kingkotellet you peace of cuck!

I'd make her clean her filthy fucking room. I hate women that let things go.

Sorry I have standards.

She hates anal. You and I are strangers and I bet you you can do anything you want to her ass while I watch on a game and lose. What do you do?

Stuff to her ass. Yeahhhh. Ass stuff.

please cuck my gf

MOre!

Whatever she hates, that is what I'd do. Make her love it

Looking like that you would

Congratz for the wife, I would love to bang her, but I live in south amerca :/

please guys i'm begging

Do you have any daytime pictures when she's still a princess?

Looks like she's got some money tho.

Selfies are amazing aren't they? I would assume since she's sleeved up now(which I fucking despise) her good pics are older, how much older is anyone's guess, but there's a def difference.

Tie her down and assfuck her. The. Throat fuck her some more and let her taste her ass.

interested in a cumtribute?

Ah thanks ol chap, but I wouldn't let a dirty South American put his monkey paws on her anyways

Thanks

I'd ravage that little slut in front of you. Pussy, ass, throat. All the things you never get to do. Then i'd fill her little pussy and make her mine.

Sorry man, i can't do her, she probably wouldn't survive it!

Kik: kingkotellet

kek

I bet her skin is so soft, I'd probably be gentle with her at first. Ease my cock into her. If you're nice I'd let you have a good angle so you can watch every inch of my shaft sliding into her. Then slowly pick up speed until she's screaming my name, her perky little tits bouncing as I slam her little pussy and then shove in to the hilt. Maybe I'd feel sorry for you and let you lick her sore little pussy clean.

fuck her face till i cum down her throat

Wrong, any can Fuck my wife. Maybe not Pakis though.

i don't have kik sorry, do you have a dummy email

moar

Well that goes without saying. Pakis are cucks anyways.

She doesn't want anyone to fuck her ass but her asshole belongs to the winner and I hAve to watch she's not happy about it at all

She is begging for a gangbang/humiliation. I'd say about 10 guys smacking her tits and using all 3 holes relentlessly.

Go on then mate

I'd rip her panties off and bend her over, shoving her face into that disgusting pile of shit on the floor.

i can, post your kik

She can't take anal but it's out of her hands

i only have a dummy email what's yours

Anyone want to fuck her ???

She wants a stranger banging her?, you will watch?

Little did user know, she has a trash fetish. She loves garbage all over her naked body.

Then installiert it, faggot

Kik: kingkotellet

Yes and possibly join in.

What are you, barrack Obama? Nobody else talks like that

10/10 would feed hay

Seen her before, user. Uncensored. About a millions times. About a month ago some user claiming to be hubby came to cuck thread claiming that her pics were lifted off a phone by someone(don't remember who) and 4chin was able to dox, and that you are a faggot. So I don't know if you're hubby or not, tbh, and don't really care. You're an in shape bald white dude(hubby is) just in case you question if I know who the hubby actually is.

After tasting her own ass I'd fuck her doggy and shoot my load right up her cervix.

send to a mailinator fam

I'm in love. would wife/10

where in the UK, I would love to fuck your wife, pound the fuck out of her ass and make her lick my cum off the floor

>
from buxton???

is that gmail?

which one?

i'd hold her down right there and shoot a load right up in her

would anyone else care to continue

no its a temp email service with no password

Fair enough, didn't think people would remember us. I don't want to post her face now as it caused a lot of shit. I do want to see her fucked but don't think I'll post her here any more of people are remembering her.

I'd buy her some braces. Her teeth look like stalactites in Howe Caverns.

left

image limit reached

From West Midlands. That would be awesome to watch.

new thread

what part of uk?

new thread

nice, i'll post her in the next thread

where in the uk are you and how willing are you to let someone else fuck and shame your wife?

West Midlands.

dunno, name's melissa though

Remember her? user, half of chin probably has her saved! LOL Personally, I don't save shit and don't dox as I could care fucking less, but once noods are out there, it's a done deal. This is chin!

West Midland and yes would love to see her abused.

im from SW london, would you send her here so she can film me facefucking her, make her lick the cum off the floor and then send her back to you all used up?

young fella from worcestershire kik me at sodoesyourmother if interested

No I would want to be there.

No, bit close to home that.

Fair enough, got more pics? something with stockings maybe?

Not posting her anymore in case we get doxxed again. I didn't think it would be an issue but it could go bad again.

user, once you're doxed you're doxed. It's just when someone wants to bring it up and troll. Nothing you can do about it now.

Break into house at Xxxmastime.
Tie dad and little one into wooden chairs with garland so they can watch.

be dressed as Santa Claus and then say to mommy I don't see any cookies little girl. No milk! No Cookies?!?! I'm gonna get my milk and Cookies Now!!! I tear open her blouse and fall on top of her on the floor and nurse and sickle and tweak her nipples and pull out a gun and my cock. Say that someone is gonna eat my sweet Christmas pudding glaze or a bullet... Straddle her and have her suck my cuck till I cum on her face hair and lips. Scream at her until she licks it up and then roll her onto her tummy and say, I'm going to punish you for being a bad little girl with a spankinh, a fucking, and then... Because she's Really naughty, I'm going to fuck your ass- yes I'm gonna push my Yule log up into her butthole until she cums. All naughty girls secretly Want a spanking from daddy or any Real man if daddy won't do it. Since her daddy didn't and her husband won't do it, Santa will fuck her good and spank her until she cums and cries and her tight holes squeeze a real mans cock like a Good girl...

Start by pushing her up against her wall. Then I'd pull the sides of the dress so her tits are exposed while I'm shoving my tongue in her mouth.

After a few minutes I'd take her hand, pull my pants down and have her stroke my cock while I have my hand around her throat while I finger fuck her tight slit, tasting her off of my fingers every minute.

Fuck she looks like she's lots of fun

Thanks, she's brilliant