ITT: We pretend to be fedorafags until someone gets trips

ITT: We pretend to be fedorafags until someone gets trips

M'trips

/thread

Im gay

Im a faggot

I like cock

Just back from a university lecture. Kept inturrupting the class to ask unrelated questions I already knew the answer to in order to impress everybody with my superior intellect.

Pretty sure the girl next to me wants to be my fuckbuddy, but I'm a gentleman and I'm only looking for a meaningful relationship with her. She's not used to that and will probably friendzone me like the other sluts.

Which pony is your favourite? :3 Mine is Fluttershy ^^ She's so cute xD

I am voting for Hillary

That is not a fedora.

Why are christians still believing in a make-believe skygod in 2016?

Mines a tie between Fluttershy, Luna and Rainbow Dash. I'd boil all of them in my cum.

It's okay comrade, women like that arn't even worth it. They don't seem to be able to grasp the amount of intelligence we possese, though my is different. Never less go and try to find one like your mom, they are always the best.

*Tip Fedora.

He looks like a kike.

My mom made me go to church today. Fuck that - I took a pic of myself giving the finger to the bible because I'm not some brainwashed sheep worshipping a non-entity.

Can't post the pic now because my mom saw and confiscated my phone. Can't wait to move out of this place and live in Japan.

> pretend

Today I was trying on a new beige trenchcoat in a mall when I saw a bunch of irrelevant normies talking about normie's stuff, when suddenly someone said "thanks god".
That was too much to me and I jumped in front of them, extracting my 5 feet katana to impress them, saying "If you really believe in God, then I'll prove you wrong". Of course, none of them took the challenge, and the two girls who were with them began to laugh at me, as they couldn't handle such gentlemanness. Even though one of them was staring at me in an obvious interessed way, I just stood up quiet, proud of my win against those sheeps.

Anyway then I made my way to the MLP part of the mall like a real sir, and every woman there was impressed by my mankind (I'm happy to see that some women understand what a real man is at the very age of 9).

Not every faggot is an atheist, some people just have common sense. I mean, it's obvious Vishnu is the correct god.

Goodluck in Japan Nakama bōshi, I just got back 笑! I even brought my Japanese princess back. My douche neighbour (a lesser soul fond of athletics) wants to learn to speak Japanese so she's been spending a few hours a day there.

Atheism is the only logical and meaningful thought doctrine, everyone thinking anything different might as well have jelly inside their heads, not like they're using what's in there anyway

Thank the good lord for your trips.

>trips
What do now?

we pretend to be traps now

kek

Does anyone else feel like sucking a dick? I'd suck a dick

Okay, but im really not sure my feminine benis or boipucci will agree with that.

>be me
>30 year old living in mom's basement
>stylish fedora and black trench coat
>makes the women go bonkers
>too bad I'm saving my virginity for that special woman
>#sorryladies
>go to community college and major in art
>can tell by the looks I get in halls that all the ladies want this and all the guys are jealous
>gr82Bme